The Neighbor is Hot Ch. 02

Story Info
The date continues.
1.8k words
4.43
46.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

As we lay there, his strong arms embracing me now, we relaxed for a few minutes. I could not help but feel so incredibly satisfied. The passion put forth by this older sexy guy next to me made me feel so hot, hotter than I ever could achieve with boys my age. The passion that emitted from this mature man was just what I was looking for. The urge to do any thing to please this man must have been evident that night, for after this first time we continued with our roles, a role he fell into since first setting foot in my house. I can still see first the surprise in his eyes turning into total and complete lust right before my eyes. I have never seen any one that wanted my nubile body more. His cock immediately became hard as I ground my pussy on him while kissing him hello. When I pulled him into the living room I noticed that he loosened up pretty quickly, falling into a role I wanted him to take. A warm feeling always came over me when I knew that I could invoke such emotion in a man twice my age, it was so totally erotic.

I reluctantly rose up to check on dinner, looking back at the worn out but happy man on my couch. Sashaying into the kitchen clad only in my soaked panties and blouse, I could feel his eyes lock on my ass as I left. I noticed a slight twinge in his semi-hard cock when I sneaked a look over my shoulder. I felt the fabric rubbing against my sensitive nipples as I went, invoking a feeling deep inside my still dripping pussy.

Dinner was placed on the table and went to retrieve my new 'Daddy' from the couch. Remaining naked we went to the kitchen. Hand in hand we walked, his semi-hard cock bouncing so seductively, looking so inviting. While eating I listened intently as he explained what he did at work. It actually was quite interesting hearing how this powerful man achieved his goals while directing his employees, some of which I found out were the ones helping him move in. For some reason I felt so safe and secure sitting so close to this man, a feeling I so thoroughly enjoyed.

When we were through eating I stood up to take my dishes to the sink to begin washing them. I was pleasantly surprised when I turned to go get the other dishes but instead I turned into his chest, as he stood over me. Leaning over he kissed me deeply, our tongues tangling inside our mouths. I could feel his hands reaching around to grab my still slightly sore ass, caressing gently.

"Thank-you so much for such a delightful dinner, I loved it," he said while continuing the hug. One of his hands had come up under her chin, pushing her head back slightly so he could see her loving eyes. He kissed her once again before moving back so they could finish washing the dishes.

Standing there doing the dishes you could see the look of satisfaction in her eyes, along with the total look of lust in his eyes. She felt his eyes devouring the sexy look of this hot young blond next to him, causing his cock to begin still another rise. He marveled at his luck in finding, or more like her finding him, this totally hot and sexy young girl next to him. This was a fantasy that he, along with most guys his age, had since he was much younger. He never in his wildest imagination ever thought he would live it out, but here he was.

He was taken aback when after the dishes were washed and put away, they walked into the living room once more. He enjoyed rubbing her hot ass as they walked next to each other to the couch. Seems this young girl had listened to what he had to say, which impressed him to no end, as she turned on the TV, already set to the basketball game he wanted to see. This was the home opener for his hometown college team, a game he was looking forward to seeing. Sitting back and relaxing, he watched her walking so sexily into the kitchen. He knew she was putting on a show for him and he was thoroughly enjoying the show, taking in every inch of nubile teen flesh as she danced on her way. When she was coming back with a beer for him the view changed from hot sweet ass to the view of two extremely hard nipples bouncing inviting inside her blouse. Her long luscious thighs leading up to the now sticky white lace panties, covering a cleanly shaved pussy looked so good to him. Actually the sight of her, whether walking away or towards him, always seemed to make his cock twitch.

Handing him his beer and snuggling next to him, her head resting on his hairy chest, eyes locked on the hardening cock just below her, she sat down. Surprising him with her knowledge of the game, she was raised in a sports family and was used to watching such games, they watched the first few minutes, commenting on the action as they watched. About ten minutes into the game she could not take it any more, so she slide her head down to engulf his amazing cock into her mouth. She licked from his balls, then up to the cock head, invoking a reaction. The feeling of a cock growing in her mouth as she sucked it made her feel so happy. She loved the control she had over the cock in her mouth, causing it to fill with blood and twitch, awaiting release. She knew how to bring him right to the brink, only stopping just before pushing him over the edge. He was totally taken aback when this hot young thing removed her mouth from his now glistening cock, grabbed the VCR remote and pressed 'record'.

She got up to face this hot man, placing a knee on both sides of his thighs. Looking into his eyes, she lowered herself, impaling herself on his hard wet cock. The feeling of his cock, splitting open her sensitive pussy lips as it entered her sweetness, was causing her to shiver in a small orgasm. For his part his hands reached up to grope and grab the tits swaying in front of his eyes. Leaning forward he took one of the very hard nipples into his mouth, biting down slightly. He always liked the little moan that escaped her mouth while he sucked on the hard nub. She bounced up and down on his magnificent cock for about ten minutes, all the time feeling so filled and wanted. Knowing that her hot body was responsible for the pleased look on his face made her feel so good inside. She wanted to give this man all the pleasure she could muster, so she did nothing to stop him from pushing her over to lick her sopping wet pussy.

Her hands held his head as he drove his tongue in and around her pussy insistently, bringing her so close to orgasm it was driving her crazy. Lifting her hips to meet the tongue that was so thoroughly exciting her, she continued to buck on the invading tongue. She held his head as far into her pussy as she possible could, almost smothering the man. She enjoyed this attention for a couple minutes before turning this man onto his back, his cock standing up proudly. With her knees on each side of his head, she offered up her pussy to his drooling mouth. In the mean time she leaned over taking his cock into her mouth. For some reason she remembered the old saying about sucking a bowling ball through a garden hose, and that's what she tried to achieve. Taking his super hard cock in and out of her mouth, she sucked liked her life depended on it, doing her best to give this hot neighbor of hers the best blow job of her life. Judging by the intensity of his tongue probing her pussy she thought she may have been doing a great job, pleasing her to no end.

This red hot sixty-nine session went on for about ten minutes, both of them groping and grabbing each others bodies. His hands caressing her tight ass, while she used her hands to fondle his balls and stroke up and down his shaft as her mouth took it in and out. The next position she found herself in made her feel so nasty, but she loved it. She was placed on the couch, facing the back, with her knees spread wide apart. This in effect left her ass spread wide, while giving him a clear view of her wet, red pussy lips so sexily displayed and offered up to him. Looking over her shoulder she gave him a sight of her right tit, nipple standing out so predominately. A shiver shook her whole body when she felt his cock rubbing up and down between her ass cheeks, lubricating the head with her juices, preparing for the next action.

Taking in the lewd display of sexy young flesh, ready for his attack, he entered her slowly, stopping only when he could go no more. Slowly he increased the speed until he was driving into this hot pussy fast and hard. In and out he fucked her ass, which was being driven back to meet his thrusts. The sex could be smelled in the air as he pounded away at that hot tight pussy. After pounding this pussy with all he had, he reached around to pinch her clit, just before he erupted deep inside her. This in effect triggered an explosive orgasm, beginning from way inside her, and moving to her pussy lips. When he was in as deep as possible, unloading all of his cum as deep as he could, he could feel her pussy gripping his cock. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as her pussy released her juices all around his cock. She could feel the combined juices running down the inside of her spread thighs. A feeling she had been waiting for all of her life.

The last thing she remembered was him leaning over her to give her the most passionate kiss while taking her into his arms and lying over on the couch. This is where she now found herself, the bright sun shining through the open blinds, indicating that it was indeed morning. The smell of fresh coffee, eggs and sausage permeated the air........

Let me know what you think. Should I continue on?...

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers