The Neighborly Thing to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Jillian became reoriented to time and place. Being held in his arms in the after math of an incredible orgasm was bliss. He felt her arms slip around his waste as she raised her face to his. She smiled sweetly, her face flushed, her eyes danced. David kissed her once again. Their kiss was soft and gentle, at first, then, Jillian slipped her hand to David's shaft. She explored it with her fingers and the palm of her hand without rhythm, seemingly without a plan. Her hand found his balls, soft to the touch, yet damp with the sweat of desire. David moaned at her touch.

"It is your turn to lie down, David, " Jillian said in a husky voice.

Her eyes glinted with mirth and something else. David nodded, slowly. Jillian unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his muscular torso. She rose to allow him room to make his way fully into the chaise lounge and admired his firm body, lying in the dim light of dusk.

Jillian leaned forward and kissed David, her breasts flush against his chest. She left a trail of light kisses along his jaw line and neck. Her mouth moved to his chest, lapping the sweat from the salt and pepper tendrils of hair, dancing over an erect nipple. She grasped his cock firmly and began stroking. Her mouth found one nipple and then the other. Her journey continued, a voyage of kisses across his abdomen. While her tongue darted in and out of his navel, her breasts brushed against his rigid cock. She moved her mouth over his pelvis to his groin. She kissed him with an open mouth, moving around his shaft.

David could feel her hair moving against his cock and hips. She continued pumping and listening to his groans. His musky male scent pervaded her nostrils as her mouth found his sac. Initially, she kissed him. Her mouth open, she gently pulled tufts of flesh in her mouth as her face moved over his balls. She began lapping at them with her tongue, and lifted the sac with one hand as she lunged her face to the base of his balls. Her tongue darted out and pressed hard against the spot that she knew would bring pleasure. She moved her mouth against it and attempted to suck on it as her tongue continued to move over it.

David pressed his body against her face, moaning her name, over and again, the muscles in his abdomen, legs and groin becoming taut with tension. Jillian could feel her own arousal, the tingling of her pussy and the moisture dripping along her thigh as she continued to pleasure David. Jillian move her mouth over the sac, once again. This time, upon feeling the hard sphere of his testicle, she took it in her mouth, eagerly tasting, tugging with her lips and licking. She moved to the second testicle and did the same.

"Oh, God, Jillian, " David groaned.

Jillian's head moved slightly, allowing her tongue to press against the base of his cock. Slowly, she fluttered her tongue over the underside of his shaft from base to tip. Her tongue darted to his helmet and swept the pre cum that glistened, waiting for her. She paused a moment to savor the taste.

She looked up at David, her eyes intense with passion, his overcome by sensation. Their gaze locked as Jillian lowered her mouth onto to David's shaft. She applied pressure with her mouth, sucking hard as she took his length in her mouth and slowly withdrawing. Again, she took him in her mouth, her hand caressing his sac, and again, she took his throbbing cock in her mouth. This time, she paused, her mouth full, her tongue swirling over and around his cock. She withdrew.

His hand found her head and pressed her gently down. Understanding the cue, she began fucking him with her mouth, taking him in and releasing, savoring the taste and aroma of him. Her hips shuddered slightly with arousal as she continued. David watched her head bobbing at his waist and shuddered with pleasure, pleasure that was all consuming. Jillian reached between her own legs and began stroking her clit as her mouth worked David's manhood. She moaned around him, her hips taking on the rhythm of her mouth. David could feel his balls tighten and his cock threatening to explode.

David put both his hands to her head and said, "Stop, please. This isn't how I want to cum for you." Jillian released his cock and smiled coyly.

She lifted herself to her knees, her fingers still working her pussy. Her silhouette in the dusky sky made David gasp. Carefully, she placed a knee at each side of his waist, his throbbing erection brushing against her fleshy thighs. Her hand found his cock. She separated her labia with the tip of his member and rubbed it the length of her pussy. She moaned with delight as it crossed over her clit. She slid his cock to her opening and gently guided him inside her. She settled her weight upon him until his shaft was fully encased by her warmth. She flexed the muscles of her vaginal walls against him and he moaned. Her own actions caused her to tremble.

The playing was nearly over, she needed raw fucking. Slowly, she lifted herself from him and pressed herself onto him. She began rocking against him, taking his cock inside her and releasing it. Her breasts swaying with the motion while his hips moved against her. Her clit was responding to the friction of his pelvis against it and she moaned louder. She lifted her hips from him and began fucking him. Her back was arched as she repeatedly impaled herself upon his hardness.

David took her breasts in his hands and began squeezing them erratically. His need outweighed any sense of finesse. He needed her flesh, needed her body, needed her climax. Jillian's hips slammed against David as she felt the impending climax approach. Her head lolled on her shoulders as if she were dancing a forbidden dance.

"Oh, God! "Oh, David!" she exclaimed over and over. Her pussy began tightening around his shaft and his hips rose against her with each plunge.

David's hands slipped to her waist and guided her body as she fucked him wantonly. He felt the pressure building from deep within, the threat of explosion. His cock pulsed with urgency and his entire body was becoming tense.

"Jillian, now! Cum with me, now!" Immediately, Jillian's body thrashed atop David's as she spilled her fresh sweetness upon his cock and hips. Her body responded to wave after wave of her climax. David made a several thrusts deep inside her as he exploded, leaving his seed inside her, allowing her body to milk his, steal his energy, accept his passion for her own. His shouts penetrated her consciousness, her body exploding once more, with him.

"Oh, David!" she shouted as her body burst forth upon him, one final time. Jillian knelt for a moment, her limbs shaking as she swept her hair back from her face.

Slowly, she leaned forward laying her head against David's chest. She listened to the pounding of his heart as he caressed her back and kissed the top of her head. They lay there for several minutes, she with her eyes closed, enjoying the closeness, he watching the sun fully set and thinking what a wonderful day this had become.

12