The Neighbor's Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

I rolled her over onto her back without letting my cock exit her sopping wet twat. She lay back on the deck, her arms over her head, her soft brown hair spread over the deck. I picked her up by the hips and pulled her to me as I rose up to my knees. At first she tried wrapping her legs about my waist, but then lifted them up and hooked her feet behind my neck. Just as she had begun slowly so did I, though it didn't take long before we were humping furiously. She clutched at my arms, at my legs, at my hips--whatever she could reach--and pulled me closer to her. I shifted my position to make sure that her clit rubbed against my cock with each stroke, which made her wild, calling out my name.

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny!" she cried. "Oh, fuck me Johnny! Oh, fuck me!"

She was finally able to reach up and grab onto my shoulders to pull herself up. When she lowered her legs down it put her in my lap. She hugged her arms around me.

"Oh, Johnny!" she said breathing heavily. "Let me get my breath, okay?"

I just held her closely, kneeling on my haunches, kissing her tenderly, her sweet pussy still swallowing up my rigid cock. I rose up and moved closer to the seat cushions. She obviously wanted to keep my cock inside of her and as I set her down, she sort of spun around and got into a hands and knees position in front of me. Kneeling on the cushions with her hands on the railing, her ass was at the perfect height for me to take her from the rear.

"This is my favorite position," she said, as we began to fuck again, slowly. "Oh, yeah! Baby!"

With my hands resting on her trim hips, the cheeks of her ass smacking against my belly, my cock slipping in and out of her willing pussy, we were on the rear desk of the yacht, screwing in the moonlight. It was well past midnight and there may have been a few others tied up at the marina that could have easily looked over to see us having some terrific sex, but that didn't matter to us. Her boyfriend and my wife were of no concern with these waves of sensation pouring over us. After all the weeks of flirting and teasing, we were finally working out our passion and what a glorious feeling it was. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled as I tucked my hands around to cup her breasts.

"Oh. God, Johnny!" she sand out. "This feels so good, I don't want it to end!"

"Let's not think about that," I said keeping pace. "Let's just enjoy this!"

We must have spent several minutes in this wonderful fucking position. I began to give her some more pronounced strokes, slowly pulling my cock out almost all of the way and then slipping it hard back inside her. She began to moan loudly and submit to the pleasure sweeping over her body. I banged her so hard that she fell against the railing.

"Are you coming?" she asked frantically as a series of orgasm came over her.

"Almost, Baby!" I said feeling a familiar tide begin to well up deep inside me.

"Don't come inside me," she said. "I want to see it. I've never seen it come out."

"Well get ready, Baby, cause here it comes!" I said pulling my cock out of her wet pussy.

She turned around and sat forward on the cushions and reached for my cock that was ready to erupt. I didn't have to stroke myself when she took over the task, rubbing my cock up and down as firmly as her tight little pussy had moments earlier. With another stroke or two she brought the first spurt out of me. Her tight grip on me squeezed the first blast out high over her head, which made her eyes pop wide open and made her laugh. The next strokes brought a strong stream right into her face, splashing over her nose and running down to her open mouth. She took me into her mouth to let the rest of my cum shoot inside her mouth. As the last blasts melted away, I sat down onto the cushions as she sucked me dry and swallowed the whole load.

"Oh, my God!" she said with a beaming smile spreading over her face as she gently stroked me. "I feel so nasty doing this, like some sort of slut!"

"You are not a slut, Lauren," I said bringing her mouth up to mine for a kiss. "Liking sex doesn't make you a slut."

"I know," she said rubbing the drops of cum that had splashed on her cheeks and neck and breasts into her skin. "But I just love this feeling. I feel so much a part of you."

We sat together intertwined on the seat cushions for the longest while giving each other little kisses and caresses. Finally she broke the silence.

"Has there been anyone else besides me?" she asked looking back and up into my eyes.

"Does that matter?"

"No, I guess. Not really."

"It sounds like it does, so yes there have been a couple of others, but believe me, you are the best I have ever had. I feel like I want to fuck you any where, any time, any place you want."

She snuggled back inside my arms.

"I know," she replied. "It feels nice, but sort of creepy. I mean, it's not like anything can come out of this other than some terrific sex."

"I don't know the future."

"But I mean it's not like we're going to fall in love or anything."

"What do you mean, Lauren?"

"I don't know," she said, sitting more upright. "Maybe the thought occurs to me that we can be together, that things can work out."

"Lauren, Lauren, Lauren," I said, pulling her back into my arms. "You are so young, let's not be foolish too. What we shared tonight was very special. I love being her with you right now. Who really knows where we will be when tomorrow ends? I'd like to enjoy the sights and sounds and feelings all around us right now."

I pulled her back into the circle of my arms.

"Johnny, when you said you loved being with me, does that mean you love me?"

"Oh, you are a sly one, aren't you?" I said, squeezing her tightly. "I couldn't have been here tonight with you unless there was some sort of deeper feeling. This felt more like making love than having terrific sex to me."

"I know," she said. "Same here. So do you want to do it again?"

"Again?" I said startled by her invitation. "Again? Well, again is one of my favorite words. I don't know."

Her hand settled onto my cock and stroked it gently, nursing it back into a semi-erect stance.

"This feels like a yes to me," she said turning around.

For the next hour we pleasured each other in as many positions as we could think of, taking only a few moments breather before starting back up. We finally collapsed on the deck, Lauren flat on her belly and me on top of her, my cock spurting cum into her wet tired pussy. We pushed ourselves up from the deck and sat together for a moment.

"Wow, you are something else," I said, catching my breath.

"Ditto," she replied. "I'm so sweaty and sticky I need to clean up before I sleep."

"How about a midnight swim?" I suggested.

"All right," she said, getting up and leading the way over to the ladder.

We climbed down and stepped off into the cool lake water. It felt good and refreshing to dive down and rinse off the sweat from our lovemaking. We kissed and wrestled and played around a bit before climbing back up to dry off. We ended up in my cabin curled up together until we felt the lurch of the ship pulling away around noon. Suzy and Cindy were in the dining room having a bite to eat when we finally made it topside.

Epilogue "Well, the final missing pieces of the puzzle," said Suzy with a broad smile. "We didn't think you had fallen overboard."

"The next time you two cats entertain each other at midnight, try to keep it down, all right?" Cindy said. "You kept me and the boys awake half the night with your caterwauling."

Mike and Tim looked on, with sheepish but satisfied looks on their faces. We joined them all for a bite of brunch before moving out into the sun. Suzy made no secret about having Captain Ron spend the night with her in the stateroom. In fact, it seemed pretty obvious that she had done so often enough before that the other girls knew all about it. Cindy kept making constant allusions to having spent the night with Mike and Tom which would have conjured up some sort of lurid image in my mind, except it was still filled with flashes of my own experiences from last night.

Gretchen and Bethany looked me over but didn't say a word. I figured my time would come at some point where they would say something to me, or, worse yet, to Lauren. There was little in the way of high jinks and messing around on the way back home. I sat on a lounge beside Lauren and she found it quite convenient to use my thigh as a resting place for her hand. Getting up to refresh her drink, Gretchen paused beside me and looked down. I lowered my sunglasses and looked up at her. She had a smile on her face and shook her head slightly. I decided to refill my coffee mug and found myself beside her at the bar in the dining room.

"I feel I owe you an apology, Romeo," she said as I approached. "I should have known that you were saving it for Miss Prissy."

"Beg your pardon?" I said pouring a mug full of black coffee.

"Since Beth and I were the first ones up, we had a good chance to catch up on things. She told me everything about you. Then I told her everything about you. At first we were really pissed off, but ended up laughing about it."

"I don't know what to say," I began, but she interrupted me.

"Don't say another word, Romeo," she said putting a finger up to my lips for a brief moment. "Hey it's not like the both of us didn't really force the issue with you. She wanted to pop her cherry and I was really horny. You were so cute as the perfect gentleman."

"That's right," said Beth, as she stepped into the room. "We thought you could be our boy toy, but I guess you had too many scruples."

"The important thing is that we didn't hurt Lauren's feelings," Gretchen went on. "She's the most special one of us all, you know. We used to call her The Prude cause she was always so prissy. But we noticed a change in her this summer, and that's when she told us about you. I'm not sure about Bethy, but I was checking you out to make sure that you weren't a complete jerk. After we had our little talk this morning, I could tell that you really wanted her so I guess it's okay."

"I'm okay with it too," Beth laughed. "We're big girls. We'll just take your rejection out on someone else."

"Just make sure that you don't screw up, Romeo," Gretchen added. "We know where you live and could make things difficult for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we know what did and did not go on last night," Beth replied. "So if you want to make sure that it stays just between us friends, you'll know what to do."

I'm sure that I stood there for a moment with my mouth hanging open in amazement. Gretchen patted me on the ass as she moved pass with her re-filled drink. She even blew me a little kiss.

"Be a good boy and no one gets hurt, Romeo," she said before swaying back out into the sunshine.

Beth gave a cute little wave before following her friend back outside. Maybe it was a mistake to go with Lauren, but at least I had done two correct things. It was a steep slope I was now sliding down with no chance of turning back. But there was also another beautiful summer day outside and I took a deep breath and returned to the sundeck.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing," I said, leaning over to give her a soft wet kiss on the cheek. "Nothing at all."

"Oh, Johnny," called out Bethany as she boldly whipped her top off over her head and rolled over onto her belly. "My back needs your attention."

"Yes, M'am," I said jumping back up to my feet. "Right away, M'am."

"He's so cute," said Lauren to Gretchen.

"Yeah," Gretchen replied. "I know. I know."

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers