The Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my birthday. Can we continue this party somewhere more... secluded?"

"Oh, uh..."

"What do you say, Lana?" Tina asked.

"Sounds good," she said.

Ten minutes later, Lana was gyrating against one of the young men while five of his other friends watched. Sensual music filled the air of the dimly lit room lined with a plush bench and sofas in the center of the room. The wall was lined with mirrors so that guests could enjoy a full panorama view when their dancers entertained them.

Lana turned around and saw Tina gyrating against another boy, while two others sat by watching. Lana turned back to the boy who had offered Tina and her the 300 for the champagne room, which they would split with the club and between themselves.

"Looks like the birthday boy is enjoying himself..." Lana said.

"You have a very beautiful body, how could I not?" he said. His name was Jay, a cute boy no older than 20, with short dark hair and brown eyes and a chiseled jaw line. "I've never seen a redhead naked in real life before. Can I touch your little strip?" he asked, staring at her privates like they were the most hypnotizing thing he had seen.

"Touching is not allowed..." Lana said.

"How about..." Jay pulled out another hundred-dollar bill. Whoever this guy was he was certainly much more well off than she was if he could throw that money around. "For an extra hundred bucks, just for you... you let me touch you between your legs and those massive breasts, look at those things," he said eying her breasts now.

Lana considered. What was a little soft groping and light petting, she thought?

"Well... I guess," Lana said, reaching out and taking the hundred-dollar bill, heart racing now that she was letting strangers touch her for money. At least when she let them ejaculate all over her face after she sucked their cocks it was for free. She was just a slut then, which was a big transition, but now she was whoring herself out. But it didn't seem to bother her when she placed the bill gently on the floor and leaned a little closer to Jay who reached up and started groping and kneading her breasts. It felt amazing, even as she continued to gyrate sensually over the young birthday boy.

His hands quickly fell to her landing strip, running it over it, and then back through it. Then, she felt his hand travel over her soaking wet vulva, which made her quiver.

"No penetration..." she breathed.

"I won't..." he breathed.

Lana felt his hand over her entrance, gently dragging and cupping her lips, sliding them back and forth down the length of her labia. He then took his hand up to his face and smelled the mess that she had left all over it. It embarrassed her to see, but when he smiled and looked up at her, electricity ran through her aching pussy. She saw the bulge in Jay's pants and wondered what kind of a dick he had and if she was going to end up sucking it before the night was over. No, she thought. That's too far.

"You smell wonderful," Jay breathed into her ear, which made her whimper.

"I'm glad you enjoy it..."

"Do you think I could get a copy of that picture anywhere?"

"What picture?"

"The one with your tits out and cum on your face..." he breathed, pulling her closer. She looked over at Jay's friends who were chatting amongst themselves, though eyes were on her the whole time. She couldn't believe that she had been humiliated, but now this young boy wanted to actually take her shame home with him as a souvenir.

"I don't think that's a good idea. And I... it's not even my picture..." she admitted.

"Somebody here must have it, and I bet for fifty bucks, they'd be willing to sell."

Lana flashed a smile.

"Who took the picture?" Jay asked, determined.

"The bartender," she said, Jay's hands reaching back up to grope her breasts like he had never felt a woman up before. Lana tried not to moan, but it felt amazing to have her breasts squeezed firmly and touched just like he was. She seemed to consider. Jay was not going to give up on this crusade to see her face plastered in sperm, that much was obvious. He was a stranger, and the damage was already done. Why not make a buck off it, she thought? Her pussy flooded with excitement and a tingling sensation over her clitoris. Fine, she would do it, she thought. If she could get it from the bartender, that was...

"Keep this fifty for yourself sweetie, and give this fifty," he told her, handing her two fifty dollar bills from his wallet. "To the bartender. I want that picture..." he said.

Lana nodded, took the bills, and smiled at him. She picked up her phone on the sofa.

"Be right back."

Lana turned and saw Tina sprawled out on the floor, legs spread wide, running her hands all over her body, a number of high denomination bills scattered beneath her. When she walked back out into the crowded bar, another dancer on stage dancing to a loud dubstep-based song. She blushed when guys started turning their heads and pointing to her as she walked up the bartender whose eyes lit up at the sight of her.

"Hey, you can put in an order on the computer and I'll send someone in to bring you drinks."

"That's not why I'm here."

"What's up?"

"A guest offered you fifty dollars for that picture."

Lana handed him the fifty-dollar bill and lifted her phone. "Can you send it to me?"

"I'd be happy to," the bartender said, fishing out his phone. "What's your number?"

Lana hated that she was going to have to give him her phone number, but she didn't have a choice. When she finally gave it to him, he sent the message and it uploaded.

"Thanks," was all she said.

"No problem, I hope you aren't mad at me. I just couldn't resist, you looked so pretty with all of that cum dripping down your face. I saw those videos on Tina's site, so I'm kind of a fan of your stuff on there. Maybe we could get together sometime, and..."

"And?" Lana inquired, wondering what it was he thought was going to happen.

"Fuck each other's brains out. Tina let me fuck a couple of her friends on camera before, but never a redhead, certainly nothing as beautiful as you, sweetheart."

"I..." Lana began, not even sure how to start. But she had just met him earlier with a load of hot, white cum splattered all over her face, so she didn't expect to be taken as anything but a slut by him. Still, it was unsettling to be viewed just as a sex object.

"Wow, Lana, what are you doing here?" she heard a familiar voice say.

Lana turned and saw little nerdy Mindy, naked, vagina clean-shaven with perky little breasts and tiny areolas and hard nipples, maybe a little smaller than Tina's were. A little nerd girl who could have done Playboy she was so hot. Lana couldn't look away and found herself drawn to her tight little butt. It was then she knew she was staring and had to shake herself out of the trance the naked little nerd girl had cast on her.

"Hey, wow..." Lana said. "I mean -- I'm sorry..." she fumbled over her words.

"Yeah, most people don't expect it, either," Mindy said through a warm smile, taking a moment to glance down at her own nudity like she had been just as impressed.

"Sorry," Lana repeated.

"Don't sweat it. What are you doing here?"

"I, uh..."

"That big spender who took her and Tina backstage is paying me fifty bucks to send him that picture I took with Lana earlier," the bartender said, pocketing the bill Lana had given him.

Lana blushed, completely embarrassed by getting caught in the act by Mindy.

"Oh, wow. Big fan, huh?" Mindy said, impressed.

"Guess so..."

"Well it was quite a load, you should be flattered so many guys liked it."

Lana checked her phone when she saw the RECEIVED MESSAGE and opened it. It was the picture she wished had never been taken along with a text message that said, "All in a day's work...". Lana rolled her eyes and saved the photo to her phone.

"Well, I have to get back," Mindy said. "Catch you later, Lana," she added, turning on her heel and walking away. Lana turned and watched Mindy's naked backside, her small butt bouncing up and down a top of her thighs. There was a mousy little sexy quality to the girl, the elf ears helped definitely, but still. She wouldn't mind playing with her sometime or watching her routine. But Lana had clients she had left alone...

"One thing I don't mind about this job is when the pretty girls walk away..." the bartender said, watching Mindy return to a lapdance by the stage while another girl started dancing to a loud rock and roll song that many of the patrons cheered for.

Lana turned back and met eyes with the bartender.

"You going to watch me go too?"

"Can I send you another picture?"

Lana opened her phone and saw that it was a self-taken picture of the cute bartender, completely nude, his dick fully erect and aching for attention.

"You're pretty big."

"Anyway, Tina uploaded a couple sets of me and Mindy, so I --"

"Wait... you had sex with Mindy?"

The bartender searched his phone and handed it to her.

Lana saw the photo on the screen was Mindy, a mouthful of the bartender's cock.

"She's a little cock-slut. That girl takes a dick unlike any girl I've fucked before."

"Jesus..."

Lana scrolled through photos of Mindy in various states of performing deep-throat and compromised in various positions while the bartender fucked her on a familiar stage (the photos must have been taken after hours). The last photo showed Mindy, her face streaked and made a mess of creamy sperm. The sight of Mindy's sweet, hot and nerdy little face plastered in sperm made Lana incredibly wet. Lana knew she made the walk of shame like her, but this set was by choice. Not all girls liked semen.

"Wow..."

"Let me know if you want to hook up for Tina sometime."

"I'll let you know..."

Lana returned the phone to the bartender and, knowing he was staring at her ass while she walked away, spotted a napkin on the floor nearby to bend down slowly in for in order to pick up. When she kept walking, Lana smiled, and knew she got him.

When Lana returned to the quiet room, she saw Tina sitting on the soft bench across from her customers, tongue dancing with one cute boy she had been dancing for, her hand slowly stroking his erect cock that stuck straight out of his fly. Her free hand worked a boy sitting on the opposite side of her. This boy pecked at Tina's neck and slowly massaged her left breast, running his fingers over her nipples. They both took turns massaging Tina's pussy, her legs spread wide open for their convenience.

Lana's cheeks flushed and saw Jay waiting for her.

She approached him, his phone already out.

"What's your number?"

He told it to her. When the picture uploaded to his phone, his eyes went wide.

"Wow... got it. Wow... look at all of that cum..." he said.

"I hope you enjoy," Lana said.

"So how come my friends over there are having so much more fun than us?" Jay asked playfully, signaling to Tina. Lana turned around and saw Tina on her knees, head now bobbing up and down in the young boy's lap, the pile of bills beneath her growing. Lana's heart raced as she saw her neighbor fellate the one boy, her other hand jerking off the boy's friend. Lana turned back around, heart racing at the boys before her now. She had never felt so small, so judged before. They looked at her as if they were about to pounce on her and pump her every orifice full of their hot seed.

"I... I don't know," Lana began, pulling her hair out of her face nervously.

"You know what I was just thinking... I've never gotten a blowjob from a redhead."

"Redheaded blowjobs are... somewhat of a delicacy," Lana began.

"I'm willing to pay top dollar," he said confidently.

"How much?"

"200"

"200? Hmm... that seems a little standard. I'm sure any of the girls here will accept that and give you quite a memorable experience, but... when you're looking down at them, you won't see this red hair on top of their heads, or these red eyebrows, or..."

Lana rubbed a hand over her small landing strip.

"This red landing strip..."

Jay took her whole body in hungrily. Was she really about to do this for money? Of course, she thought. She was sick of pretending like her wet pussy didn't want this.

"I'll make it 300 and you get to let me cum all over your pretty face too."

"I've already had one load of cum on my face today. What's one more?" she teased.

He flashed the bills, which she collected.

Lana placed them on the floor at her knees while Jay unbuckled his belt and pulled out his average, but thick cock. Lana grabbed it and started to kiss the tip, already oozing pre-cum at the tip. She licked around the head like it was a lollipop and then finally slid her tongue out to allow room for the meaty organ in her mouth.

Jay groaned as Lana flashed her sultry eyes up at him and showed him that she wanted to give him the sloppy, seductive, extremely messy blowjob only Tina could have taught her how to perform. Jay reached down and massaged her breasts while she started to bob up and down on his shaft, reveling in the feeling of the throbbing organ pressing down on her tongue and pushing back against her gag reflex. Jay took his cock out of Lana's mouth, a mess of pre-cum and saliva spilling out with it, and then started to slap her on the cheeks and forehead with his swollen head. Lana just smiled as she heard the heightened groans and moans coming from behind her where Tina was getting passionately taken. Lana took her tongue and slid it up the entire length of Jay's shaft, occasionally looking over at his friends and winking at them while she sucked and slurped at the head. Lana found her aching nub just then and moaned when her fingertips touched it. It was a welcome feeling to finally brush against her clitoris, and soon her fingers also found her wet entrance, her swollen lips, and sensitive labia. The simple motion of her fingers rubbing her erect and swollen nub was enough to get her to feel ecstasy all over her privates.

"Sucking cock turns you on, doesn't it?" Jay said, watching her rub herself while she licked and kissed his penis. Lana smiled, winked at Jay, and impaled her own mouth onto his cock. She forced it into the back of her throat, eyes watering over, until it was past her gag reflex and the swollen head touched the back of her throat. Lana's nose pressed into his pubic region and Jay groaned out. When Lana felt tears streak down her cheeks for the second time in the day, she tried to pull out, but Jay started to buck his hips in her face, pumping his cock deep into and then back out of her throat while she gagged and coughed around his cock in protest. Lana's fingers rubbed her clit furiously as she started to moan and groan around Jay's cock. The sounds of her pleasure mixed with her throat rejecting the erect penis pumping in and out of it did not appeal to Lana and made her blush. A good throat-job never sounded all that hot and sexy to Lana, but the feeling of being used and forced made her pussy flood with nectar.

"I'm coming"

Jay pulled out of Lana's mouth and stood over her, Lana falling back onto her hands, tilting her head back and preparing to receive Jay's seed across her face.

"You ready for another fresh load of cum on that pretty face?"

"Is it going to make me beautiful?"

"Oh, sweetie, here it comes.

The first streak shot up across the length of her face, across her nose and forehead and streaked across white across her red hair. A second, even thick, rope of sperm shot out right beside the first streak, also splattering down into her hair. A third rivulet of hot, white cum shot right into her left eye, pooling between it and her nose, while a forth rope of fresh cream shot right over her nose and onto her lips. The cumshot was quickly delivered and, before Lana knew it, her face was covered in numerous long, white streaks of hot cum.

"That was amazing, thanks..." one said.

"Do that thing where you stand on your hands." another called out.

Lana stood back up and got flipped upside down. She felt fingers all over her privates. Tyler peeled back her labia and opened up her vagina as far as he could. Jay grabbed both of her legs and pulled them apart, staring down at her silky pussy, her slit glistening with desire.

"That's extra."

Lana heard Jay dig into his pockets and then saw a few more bills float down onto the floor followed by Jay's mouth on her slit. He hadn't even waited, but she didn't care, she needed to cum and she needed to cum hard and cum now. The sperm on her face started to slide back up her face, much of the semen sliding up and around her nose, though some of it slid right into her nostrils and deep into her nose. Lana felt it cascade back into her hair while she watched the man fucking Tina's mouth buck and grunt until thick sperm erupted out the corners of her mouth and even shot out of her nostrils back onto the young man's cock. When he removed his cock, cum was still spurting up onto Tina's nose and lips and then down onto the carpeted floor

"Lick it up," the boy said.

Dutifully, thick strands of semen dangling from out her nose, her face covered in thick, white streaks of congealed sperm already, Tina bent down and lapped at the cum on the floor. It was then that Lana felt Jay's tongue penetrate her. She gasped and looked up at Tina who finally saw her. Tina smiled, mess that she was, and started moaning as the boy behind her started fucking her so hard that Lana could hear his balls slapping rapidly against the outside of Tina's entrance. It, too, was not the most flattering sound, but it was still hot to hear and see that she wasn't the only one getting used and abused in the room for cash. Finally, the man fucking Tina from behind pulled out and screamed, shooting a thick helping of sperm across her naked butt and lower back, painting an abstract design across her olive skin that looked a lot like icing. As Lana received more of them, Lana had come to appreciate an artistic and erotic quality about cumshots, like forbidden works of art only men could create by painting a beautiful woman's face in their hot white seed. Even Lana had come to really appreciate some of the facials Mark had shot across her face. It always made her pussy flood with excitement when he got to watch Mark cover his wife's face like he owned it, leaving her on her knees and covered in warm cum. The way it slid off a cheek, or dripped off her chin, Lana loved admiring her neighbor's face anytime cum had been deposited across it. The bukkake had even sent Lana over the edge...

Tina collapsed face first into her pile of cash, panting and sweating like an animal.

Lana started moaning, realizing the sight of Tina's cum-covered face, butt, and back had pushed her own orgasm further and further to the edge of eruption. A titillating sensation washed over her pussy as Jay continued to lap at her succulent red pussy.

"Oh, yes, right there... oh, Jay... keep, yes, YES..." Lana kept screaming, standing on her hands, fresh cum spilling back up over her features and spilling into and over her eyes, Jay lapping at her entrance like a thirsty dog. He kept shoving his fingers in her hole as well, occasionally massaging her clit, which sent ecstasy burning through her. It was pure euphoria that was starting to release into her limbs as her orgasm started to build and build against her fiery clitoris until it finally became too much.

"Oh, God... Jay... mmm... wait! I'm cumming. Please, flip me over!"

"Dude, she's about to cum upside down!" One of Jay's friends pointed out.

Lana started to cum and then felt a surge of ecstasy flood through her pussy and a deep pressure release at the same time. With the combination of the blood rushing to her head and Jay's tongue and fingers, Lana finally burst and screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed.