The Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ecstasy in her pussy erupted and Lana started to squirt up into Jay's excited face.

"Oh, shoot!" he said, smiling and shocked.

The steady stream of cum spilled back down over her soaking pussy and flooded back down onto her breasts and even started to splash down across her cum face.

Lana's whole body went rigid and then everything made sense and she felt perfect.

Jay slowly helped her down when she had finished coming.

"Dude, she got you right in the face!" one of his friends said.

"Guess I had it coming, but damn does it taste good," Jay said, his nose, mouth, and cheeks covered in a glistening substance from what Lana could see lying on the floor while mini aftershocks plagued her body, eruptions rippling against her clitoris like aftershock orgasms that still caused a little juice to flow. Lana looked over to Tina, a look of complete disbelief on her face. But still, Tina smiled back at her and winked.

"Wish I could have drank that," she admitted.

"Hey, we should make them make out with each other now that both their faces are a covered in cum," said Tyler, the man who had shot his thick load onto Tina's butt.

"That's... extra," Tina managed, Lana just becoming aware that she must have just had an orgasm, though she didn't seem to be as vocal about it. Maybe she was still horny and waiting for the big one? She knew you could cum a little, but not all the way like Tina had taught her over Skype while masturbating on camera once, but at that moment she looked pretty whooped.

"Shut up," Tyler said, stuffing a fresh, crinkled hundred-dollar bill into her spermy mouth. She took it in her mouth and looked up at Tyler.

"Now go over there and kiss that redheaded cum-slut."

Tina crawled over to Lana and stuck her tongue out, saw that it was coated in thick, gooey, sperm, cum still dangling out of her nose from when the one boy shot his load into the back of her nose. But when their faces met, and her tongue met hers, it all made sense and the thick cream on both of their faces smeared against one another. After a while, Tina pulled away, a thick spider-web of semen stretching between the two girls' faces, connecting them as if trying to pull the girls back into a sperm-laced kiss. But then Lana saw Tina scoop much of the sperm from her lips and cheeks into her mouth, small strands of semen still dangling out of her nostrils. Then, Lana saw Tina position her mouth above hers as she got to her knees. Tina opened her mouth and Lana knew instantly that she had to open hers so that she could accept the gift of life from Tina's mouth.

A thick, long strand of saliva-laced white sperm stretched out of the hot neighbor's mouth and finally spilled onto Lana's waiting tongue and collected into her mouth.

"Yeah!" a couple of the guys shouted.

When all of the cum had collected in Lana's open mouth, she closed it and carefully got up to reposition herself above Tina who lie back on the carpet, mouth open to receive her gift back into her mouth. Lana scooped some of the cum off her cheeks and added to the creamy load already swimming around her taste buds and marking her tongue. She imagined all of the sperm swimming around in her mouth and that turned her on even more. When Lana pulled her thick, red locks out of her face, she released the seed in a thick, concentrated stream that stretched out into the air and splattered down onto Tina's sperm-coated, wet tongue, much to the crowd's delight.

"Swallow it," Tyler demanded, Lana seeing that he was a bit more dominating than Jay.

Tina closed her mouth, and, with an audible gulp, swallowed the mixed batch of cum down into her belly where her husband's cum had travelled that very morning.

"Yum," she added, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to show that she had indeed swallowed every last drop and couldn't have been more proud to do so.

One of Tyler's friends stripped naked, his aching erection pointing straight up. He came up behind Tina, grabbed her hips, lifted her up, and shoved his cock deep into her wet pussy.

"AH! That's going... ah... to cost you..."

"I want to fill you up and then watch you squat over red's face over there and let it loose all over her face..." he moaned.

"You can't... afford... that..." Tina mentioned, but when she saw more bills floating up in the air all around her, she didn't push the point. Even when Tyler's friend took his middle finger against her anus and shoved it deep inside, causing her to scream.

Lana turned away from Tina and noticed Jay and his friends were stripping.

"What are you..." Lana began.

Jay threw a handful of bills at her that fluttered around in the air around her.

"Get on all fours," Jay said.

"I shouldn't have to pay you anymore since my cum is on your face. I already marked you as my territory."

"I guess you did..."

Lana turned over and got on all fours.

Was Tina really going to spill semen on her face from out of her pussy?

Lana felt Jay behind her, shove himself deep inside her swollen cunt, and then grab onto both of her breasts to hold on. Lana nearly fainted when she started to get her tight pussy fucked. Then, one of Jay's friends picked up one of her dollars, naked and standing before her, and wiped the sperm away from her mouth. His meaty cock hung in front of her and then rocketed into her mouth and deep into the back of her throat. Lana moaned at the sensation of being stuffed in both ends like she was the star in an x-rated film. But Lana wasn't playing the role of a slut. With a cock rocketing into her cum-covered face and her swollen pussy at the same time, Lana found it difficult to concentrate on anything but her own pleasure and carnal urges. But what she could be clear about was that she was a whore. It was one thing to be a private play-toy for her neighbors, and then something else to submit to all of their friends, but this was a step further. Lana was now letting complete strangers fuck her and embarrass her for a fair price. But it wasn't anything Lana felt embarrassed about. It only made her pussy flood with more juices and drive her to want to buck back on Jay's aching dick.

"Mmmmphhhh," Lana moaned around Jay's friend's cock as saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth as Jay's creamy seed started to congeal against her features.

Lana glanced over and saw Tina getting fucked from behind, another naked young man walking over to her face, aching cock in hand, slowly stroking it. In an instant he took her cum-covered face into his hands and

"You want some more cum on that face?" he asked.

"Yes... ah... FUCK... fucking cum all over my slut face. Paint my face..." Tina moaned salaciously, the thick streaks of cream on her face already liquefying on her skin.

"Here it comes..."

The man threw his head back and screamed as he started to spray Tina's spermy face with a fresh batch of warm, bright white cum that splattered all over her ruined face, the thick ropes stretching out across the length of her face in thick, white ropes.

"Oh yes!" Tina kept screaming.

"Tina, I'm coming!" Tyler started screaming, his middle finger completely lost in her anus, Tina's own orgasm beginning to reach its boiling point. When she finally burst, Lana could see Tyler's face strain as he started to scream and flood Tina with his hot seed. When it was apparent that he was done, he pulled out of her, his cock lathered in Tina's juices. Tina stood up then, her pussy filled with cum, and strutted over to Lana.

"Lay her on the floor," Tyler told Jay.

Jay and Tyler both pulled out of her, Lana suddenly realizing how wet and sloppy both men had made her. She looked up at her cum-streaked neighbor and looked at her pussy, obviously now filled with a fresh batch of semen. Tina winked at her then.

"How badly do you want to see it?" Tina asked salaciously.

"Badly," Tyler said, shoving another hundred-dollar bill in Tina's face

Tina smiled, holding in the gracious helping of Tyler's sperm in her pussy, and squatted over her babysitter's face. Lana looked up into her neighbor's flower, leaking creamy semen. Tina then relaxed her muscles and saw a thick helping of sperm fall out of her vagina and splash down onto her forehead. Lana quivered.

"God..." Lana said as sperm continued to spill down onto her face, spilling over her brows into the thick, creamy mess left on her face by Jay. Jay, Tyler, and all of their friends hollered and cat-called as Tina continue to squeeze out the thick helping of hot, white cum all over her freckles and cum-covered face. When Tina had finally finished, she lowered herself just over Lana and she could smell her intoxicating scent mixed with cum. Lana reached up and stuck her tongue into Tina's pink hole and began to lap at the last remains of cum spilling out of it and into her mouth. Tina started to moan when her pussy was void of sperm. Lana started to rub herself again, her own fingers all over her pussy.

"I want to cum on her face," Jay's friend said.

Tina quickly moved out of the way, Lana seeing that her lower back and butt were still covered in liquefied, shimmering cum. But before she thought anymore about it, she heard Jay and his friend masturbating right over her face followed by the sight of both of their cocks being stroked on either side of her head.

"Do you want some more cum on that pretty, cum-covered face, red?" Jay asked.

"Yes, please, I need it. Give it to me," Lana finally gave in.

Jay's friend screamed out and shot a thick rope right across her nose and down across her left cheek while Jay aimed higher and started to paint her forehead in his sperm. The sensation of streak after streak stretching across her already ruined face made Lana start to moan out as Jay's friend suddenly turned and started ejaculating all over Tina's pussy. Tina moaned and grabbed the young boy's cock, milking it all over her silky vulva and clitoris. When Jay was finally finished painting Lana's face, she looked up through her one opened eye and smiled incredulously at the sight of Tina's cum-soaked privates and face. Lana's own orgasm finally erupted deep inside of her, but by the time she was finished, all the men were already getting dressed or taking more pictures of her with their cell phones that she smiled reluctantly up for.

"Well, I guess that's everybody..." Tina said.

All the boys threw more bills onto the floor, quickly changed, and got dressed, leaving Lana and Tina naked and covered in their seed. Lana was still coming down suddenly feeling more embarrassed and ashamed of her actions than she had ever.

"I guess so," Lana said.

"You want a drink?" Tina said.

"Sure..." Lana nodded.

"Come on," Tina said, helping Lana up and leading her out of the room.

"Should we get changed or cleaned up?" Lana asked, shocked by the sight of her naked friend strutting out into the empty barroom, the only people left a middle-age man receiving a passionate blowjob from a naked stripper. Lana scooped some of the cum from her eye so she could open both of them to see straight, but couldn't believe how brave Tina was to just strut out in a public space covered in cum again.

"Those guys got you good, huh?" Mindy said.

Lana swiveled around, heart sinking at the sight of the nerdy stripper, naked herself, a thin line of semen streaked through her eyebrow, though she didn't seem to know.

"Oh my God... this is so embarrassing..." Lana said, Mindy's eyes all over her cum-covered face as if mesmerized by the sight of it. Lana instantly remembered the site of Mindy's face covered in cum and her already soaking pussy flooded with juices.

"Don't be. I think it's really hot that you're a whore."

"You have cum in your eyebrow," Lana said.

"Oh, wow, thanks. That was Danny, the bartender. Thought I wiped all of him off..."

"You just fucked him again?" Lana asked, cum spilling off her face.

"We have a little fling going on. He says he loves coming on my face because I look like an elf and he eats pussy like his life depended on it. He's drained in the back."

"He said you have sex... for Tina's website?" Lana asked.

"They go at it like jackrabbits in heat," Tina added from behind the bar.

Tina poured Lana a stiff drink there, nude at the bar, face, butt, and pussy coated and dripping in semen that slowly liquefied on her body. Lana took the drink from Tina and swallowed the liquid courage, fully aware of how humiliating the two of them looked standing at a bar like it was nothing. Lana's heart was already racing at being so exposed to Mindy who had already seen what a cum-slut she had become for Tina and now every guy who so much as asked her for a blowjob. It was very humiliating.

"We'll have to get some videos of you up there. You're in popular demand already..."

"I guess so, who would I... I mean..." Lana stumbled.

"My husband, silly," Tina said.

"Mmm, Mark is an amazing fuck," Mindy added. "I never thought I could get fucked like that until Mark took me the first time. I couldn't walk right for a week after..."

"Sounds familiar," Lana said, remembering how tight she had been the first time and how much Tina's husband's thick cock had stretched her pussy out and how sore it made her.

"But that's a conversation for another time. Let's get you cleaned up," Tina said.

Tina led Lana to the front door and opened it, early morning light leaking in from the outside. Lana hesitated at the door and looked at Tina suspiciously, semen still cascading down her face and pussy. Lana could feel the thick strands dangling off of her face there, out in the open

"The shower is outside," Tina said matter-of-factly.

Tina led Lana outside, both of them naked, and out around the side of the building.

The club was out in the country so there was nobody around to see them, but it still made the nubile babysitter uneasy. When Lana saw the showerhead hanging from the side of the building, she blushed thinking she would have to clean herself out here in the open. Tina ran the hot water, stepped under the shower, and washed the cream from her face and body as Lana waited idly beside her, oddly hypnotized by her hyper-feminine form, and her olive skin, as the vapor wrapped around her hips and clung to her nudity.

"Jesus, look at you, sweetie..."

Lana turned. She was horrified to see Rocco had sneaked outside and was staring right at her and Tina.

"Have a lot of fun on your first day, did you?" he asked.

"I..."

Rocco came up to her, grabbed her hips, forcefully spun her around and shoved her against the side of the building right beside Tina. It took seconds for him to pull himself out of his pants and shove his already stiff cock deep inside of her wet cunt.

"Ah!" she screamed as he began to fuck her from behind right in front of Tina, who used her hands to wash the mess from between her legs and off of her pretty face.

"How'd you love having my cum n your face earlier?" Rocco asked.

"It was... ugh... great..." Lana admitted.

Lana could feel her butt jiggling and rippling with each concussion, but it wasn't long before Rocco started to moan and groan. That's when she heard a car pull up and turned to see Mark. Her fingers dug into the dirty brick siding of the building as she continued to get fucked. Tina finally killed the shower, picked up a towel on a rack nearby, and strutted fully nude over to Mark who got out of the car. She saw Tina draw him into a deep kiss, her naked backside exposed to her now. Mark then pulled away from his naked wife and looked over at Lana.

"How would you like a beautiful pearl necklace, slut?" Rocco asked.

"Go... oh God... yes... what girl... doesn't love... ugh... pearls..."

Rocco pulled out of Lana, her juices spilling out with him, and then spun her around and forced her to her knees. He then started spurting out thick ropes of creamy white sperm down across her neck in the shape of a necklace. Lana looked up at Rocco when he was finished and then back at Mark.

"I think Tina and her husband are waiting on you," Rocco added, panting and out of breath, sweat spilling off of his brows.

"But I..." Lana said, pointing to the shower.

"I'm next. You'll waste the hot water anyway. Please come back, though, your set was quite... inspiring," Rocco said, stripping nude in front of everyone.

Lana strutted over to Mark's car wearing all of her clients' cum on her face and Rocco's across her neckline. When Mark saw her, he just smiled at her.

"What a mess," he said.

"I'm... sorry, I..." Lana began.

"It's okay. Tina will wash you up. Then I'm going to paint that beautiful face in my own cum. Then I'm going to turn you into a little porn star like I did Tina."

"Oh my gosh..."

FIN