The Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had Victor's cock rock hard Helen then stopped licking and began to spin around on the table. She had her soaking wet sex box now right above my face. Her face was now lowering to take my still encased dick. Although still trapped inside the panties she worked away licking at it. She also moved one of her hands to my rear and began to work some motion into the dick that was buried in my ass. While Victor seen the opportunity he raised up his huge meat rod and guided it into my wife's hole. He worked his rod into my wife's slit right above my face. I was in almost shock as I watched the giant thing slowly slide by. I finally felt Victor bury to the max in my wife, as his balls landed on my face.

I could hear Helen give a small moan as her box was just filled. I joined in from licking everything in front of me from my wife's slit, to Victor's rod and balls. This was amazing, something so big and real. They were rocking on top of me in no time. I could hear the soft moans becoming louder from my wife as her climax must have been getting closer. Victor just kept working a little faster. My tongue was in overdrive on Victor's now soaked dick. But as the speed picked up more I couldn't keep up and just turned my attentions to his balls. I sucked them in as he pounded my wife. As I felt a twitch from them I knew what was about to happen. He began to grunt as well as Helen was now doing the same. He was pumping his hot load into the snatch above me. My wife's snatch above me. Helen was climaxing as well as she turned into little squeals of pleasure. As quick as it started, it came to an end. Victor pulled his rod from my wife slowly as I worked at it with my tongue. I cleaned off his seed as well as my wife's musty excitement. Once he had the snake all the way out my wife that was still above me sat up. As she did this, she backed her dripping hole onto my mouth. I hastily went to work cleaning all the juices from her slit. It was the same sweet mix that I had just cleaned from Victors rod.

While I was doing this Helen was reaching down and rubbing my straining hard on through my panties. I knew I couldn't take much more and she knew this too, because her hand just kept moving faster. I began to rock my hips under her touch moving the dildo in my ass. Helen worked her hand even faster until I couldn't take it. I began to blow my load. As I did I kept rocking on the dildo underneath me. My cock that was trapped between my legs by the panties must have been leaking onto the dildo because I could feel the sticky, slimy texture working against my own ass.

"Well since you've made a mess in these panties maybe you should go get a clean pair on," Helen finally spoke. "I've left you some stuff out in there."

Helen helped me from the bed. I headed for the bedroom, as she headed to Victor on the couch. I got in the room and peeled off my soiled panties and wiped up my mess. I headed to the bed where Helen had already had some fresh lingerie laid out for me. I looked at what she had laid out for me. Again with the all black theme as before there were the stockings, same type of panties again and a sexy chemise that much the same style as the dress and corset before combined together. I didn't waste any time and began to put on all the lingerie. I tucked myself into the pouch again and slid the rest of the skimpy set. I wobbled a bit as I finished and headed to the mirror to check my work. I completely forgot about the shoes. I was still locked in the super high heels, but the was I was walking around in them you'd swear I wear them all the time. I looked back at myself with a sexy smile, as I approved that I was indeed a sexy woman.

I walked back to the main room only to find Helen and Victor in a hot steamy heap on the floor. It was obvious they were just finished a hard session with the smell of raw sex that was filling the air. I walked to where the two were piled on the floor.

"Well it's about time, I didn't know how much more I could take," Helen said with a healthy amount of sarcasm under her smile. "Don't you look sexy," she continued. "What do you think Victor?"

"Yes indeed, maybe she could help me out a little with this," Victor grasped his half erect cock in his hand.

I began to lower myself down onto the floor. Victor only slid back enough to prop his upper body up on some pillows for support. Helen moved out of the way and I dropped to my hands and knees in front of Victor. Only half erect and hanging toward me, I could finally see the whole size of this anaconda. It was massive, and the only thing that crossed my mind is that I couldn't wait to see it again at full attention. I lowered my lips to it and began to work them and my tongue around the tip. I then slowly began to lower my head down further onto his rod. I slowly let it slide in and out of my mouth working it in a bit further each time. Within no time it was against the back of my throat. I pulled back and started again with the same motion. I carried on doing this every time stopping as it hit the back of my throat. Victor was slowly started to thrust his hips to meet my motions. As I lowered onto it again Victor gave a quick thrust as his giant rod forced it's way into my throat. I pulled back immediately coughing and choking. Victor and Helen just sat smiling at me. I carried on with what I was doing. Minutes later Victor did the same thing again. I didn't even look up this time, I just pulled back for a second to catch my breath and carried on. He did it again and again. I just kept on at what I was doing hardly slowing down now. My gagging had pretty much stopped and his cock was beginning to make it's way into my throat with little trouble.

By this time Helen had regained herself behind me and was slowly caressing my ass. I could feel her beginning to move around behind me now as she began to gain back some of her energy. She wasn't long before she was pulling my thong to the side and working some lube into my anus. I was enjoying every second of this. Victor was working more and more of his rod down my throat and my wife was working my anus behind. She wasn't long before her fingers stopped and she was repositioning herself behind me. She guided in one of her usual strap on's. She was quick to pick up the pace and began to pound me from behind. Victor's dick was now being buried to the max, I couldn't open my mouth any bigger to let anymore of it in. Although my jaw was somewhat sore I kept up the task at hand. Helen was not long before she stopped pounding me and began to rummage around behind me. Within seconds again she was guiding her strap on in to me again. This time it felt bigger.

"Gotta get you used to something a little bigger," Helen exclaimed. "Don't want our night to come to and early and disappointing end."

I could hear her giggling behind me as she fed the bigger shaft in to my rear. With a little discomfort at first she was slowly working it in and out of me in no time. She was beginning to pick up speed again before she stopped again. Within seconds again a bigger shaft was being worked into me. Again the same feelings passed and she was again in no time ploughing in to my arse. With Victor's cock now to full attention I slowly began to work my way off the end of his rod. Helen behind me also began to slow to a stop before pulling out completely. Helen and Victor both got up and began to move around. Helen led me over to the coffee table and had me lay down on it, on my back. As I did this she worked my thong over to the side again. Victor circled around the end of the table and began to lower down to the edge of it. Fear passed through me as Helen began to help spread my legs wide open. Victor and Helen both worked to apply lube to the length of Victor's cock. My eyes were wide open staring at his giant rod, in both fear and excitement. When they had him lubed up he dropped down and began to guide his tool toward me.

I felt the head of his snake touch the rim of my anus. Like it was the first time again I gave a gasp. Helen looked down to me with a smile as she held my legs wide. Victor began to apply pressure to my anus. As my nerves were on end it slowly began to open to give way to his tool. His rod began to slowly inch inside of me. He didn't move fast, he just slowly kept the pressure on as my ass began to take in his cock. I could feel myself being filled as his rod seemed to go on forever. There was a slight pain as I had never taken anything like this before. But as I got used to it and my fear's began to fade away the pain turned to pleasure. As Victor inched the last of his cock into me before coming to rest on the backs of my thighs, Helen looked down to me in sheer excitement. Although it seemed like forever to get his whole cock into me, Victor began to slowly inch back out. Although leaving quite a bit of his dick still in me he changed direction and began back into me. Helen began to slid her hands down my thighs and fondle my crotch. As we all relaxed a bit Victor began to pick up a little bit of speed.

"Now don't you like this?" Helen asked.

I couldn't manage to get out any words, just a moan.

"I'll take that as a yes then," Helen said.

I could feel Victor fill me with every thrust and I was loving it. His giant cock was thrusting in and touching my own g-spot. I laid there with no words just moaning and cooing was all I could get to come out. Helen didn't waste any time before she wanted to get in on a little more action so she climbed over me and began to lower one of the larger strap on's toward my mouth. I took it in as she made her way up my body. She moaned a sound of approval, before turning to watch the action behind her. I could see my own stocking clad heels pointing to the sky as my ass was being filled by the absolute biggest cock I had ever seen. My face was also being filled by the biggest rubber dong we had ever used too. All I could do was almost let out a constant moan that was being muffled with the cock that was being fed into my mouth. The excitement was beginning to get to me with the extra help of Victor rubbing against my spot. I began to rock back onto his cock a little faster as I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. He met my thrusts and picked up the speed. Helen just cooed and giggled above me. Victor too began to give a grunt as he ploughed into me. My tit's were bouncing uncontrollably on my chest as the momentum was picking up. I began to almost moan, scream and cry as my climax began to take hold of me. Victor's was there too as he thrusted with lot's of force right to the hilt inside of me.

With my spot getting this assault, I began to shoot my load. Although still in my panties again I could feel the wetness around my anus. Victor too began to cum, and I could feel his load being shot into me. Maybe because there was no room left in me or what, I didn't know but it felt amazing. Shot after shot Victor pumped his hot load into me, before finally coming to an end. He left his cock still inside of me for a little while. And with it still there my own climax carried on, as it kept enough pressure against my spot.

We all laid there a minute before Victor finally pulled his beast out of me. Helen climbed off of me, and reached to help me up. As I stood up I could feel Victor's load begin to run down my thigh.

"I hope you's two have enough in left in your tanks to help me out yet," Helen slyly dropped to the couch.

I knew what she was wanting, and dropped down in front of her. I began to lick away at her wet slit. Her moans were telling me that I was dead on the money about what she was wanting. Victor was making his way above me and guiding his still somewhat erect cock to her mouth. She began to suck away as he got it close. I watched for a second before licking again at her clit. Her moans were beginning to take an effect on Victor as his beast was again beginning to come awake again. I could hardly believe this guy. Not only have the almost impossible size cock he also had the libido of an 20 year old. I just kept on licking at Helen's snatch with no effect on my own cock. Victor then began to make his way off of the couch, and behind me again. I knew my ass was fully exposed to him for the taking. And that's just what he did.

I could feel him again beginning to inch his way in. As his cock made it's way to my g-spot again it was as if there was a switch. My own cock began to quickly rise back into action. Taking this to stride I began to shuffle my way up a little. I reached down and pulled my own stiff cock from it's panty confines and guide it toward Helen's glistening snatch. I entered her as Victor buried his to the hilt in me. I buried my face in Helen's soft breasts and worked at her nipples with my tongue. Victor's thrusts from behind me were forcing my own cock to thrust into Helen. I was filled again, and I was doing the best I could to fill Helen. Although we had just barely started Helen's squeals were telling us that she was going to climax soon. Victor sensed this and picked up the pace. This automatically made me, like the puppet I was on the end of his shaft, pick up the pace as well. In no time at all Helen was turning to squeals as her climax began. And although there was little left in me to give I too began to climax. Victor behind me was also doing the same. But although he had gone multiple times I could still feel my arse being pumped full of his seed. We all happily came to an end and just collapsed there on the floor and couch. I could feel Victor's spunk leaking from my ass, as we all laid there tired and spent.

12