The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msFork
msFork
59 Followers

"Thanks don't worry I will call if I need anything." Kim replied still smiling before leaving the house.

Rose let out a sigh of relief when Kim left she needed some time to arrange her thoughts, "So am I a lesbian?" She wondered, "Could I touch another woman's body?" She wondered "I suppose I could, I'm familiar with all the equipment, no I'm no lesbian" Rose's mind was frantic, "But I haven't been with a man in years, I've not felt attracted to one in years,"

"You ok mum?" Becky who had finished her shopping startled her mother

"Jesus you scared me, yeah I'm fine just thinking about some stuff, I think I need a shower," Rose said.

"Going to have another mind-blowing wank while you're at it?" teased Becky.

"Don't be so crude Becky." Rose responded.

Rose entered her bedroom looking for clean clothes to lay out she looked out her window and saw Kim in the front garden watering her mothers plants "I could quite happily touch her body" Rose thought to herself, "No no no I can't." she thought as she walked to the bathroom, Rose removed her clothes and stepped into the shower the hot water felt good against her naked body, she began cupping her large boobs and gave her nipples a little squeeze a little moan escaped her lips her right hand travelled down her wet body to her now throbbing vagina, "Oh that feels nice." she thought as she ran her fingers over her clitoris but a tap on the glass stunned Rose out of her masturbation session it was her daughter Becky, Rose and her daughter had agreed not to lock the bathroom door a few years back but Rose wished today she had remembered that and locked the door.

"Sorry mum I've got to pee," Becky told her mum apologetically.

"Well go will you." said Rose as she opened the shower door.

Becky took down her trousers and sat on the toilet and began peeing, Rose couldn't help but notice her daughter's pussy, her lips were very pink and she had a very large red bush above it just like her own and she thought about how Kim kept her's so different to Becky's.

"Sweetheart, why don't you trim that big old bush back a little?" Rose enquired.

"I don't know, I've just never bothered," Becky replied as she wiped her vagina and flushed the toilet.

"Why don't you let me trim it back for you?" Rose asked her daughter.

"Is that not a little weird?" Becky asked looking at her bush.

"No of course not I'm your mum if I can't help you with these sorts of things then who can?" answered Rose and with that she stepped out of the shower soaking wet and naked.

Rose looked through the bathroom cabinets and found a pair of scissors, razor and some shaving cream.

"Pop your knickers off, put the toilet seat down and sit down," Rose instructed as she ran the hot water from the nearby sink.

"Don't you want to get dressed mum?" Becky asked her naked mum.

"This won't take a minute and I can jump back in the shower and finish...off," Rose laughed as water dripped from her 32E beauties.

"Sorry I interrupted you mum; you looked like you were enjoying yourself,"

"I was but it doesn't matter." Rose responded.

Rose spread Becky's legs and knelt down between them and looked at her daughter's vagina it was very pretty she thought to herself aside from the big bush, "Oh come on this is your daughter, get yourself together?" Rose refocused and took the plunge she ran her fingers through her daughters pubic hair, she took some through her fingers and began snipping at it with the scissors, this took some time as Becky's bush was very dense but Rose continued to snip away.

"There that's a bit better isn't it?" Rose asked looking at the considerably thinner bush.

"Yeah much better," Becky responded looking down at her vagina.

Rose ran her hand under the hot water and rubbed her wet hand over Becky's pubis, a small part of Rose was enjoying this but she tried not to dwell on that thought.

"Oooh that's warm." gasped Becky.

Rose then began rubbing some shaving cream into her hands and then took a deep breath and rubbed it into Becky's pubic hair she smoothed it over her daughter's pubes and then commenced with shaving, Rose was gentle with her strokes as you would be in that area, Rose eased Becky's thighs open some more and placed her hand right next to Becky's opening, Rose continued to work the shaving foam as she went, Rose noticed her daughters breathing was getting heavier and then to her greater surprise she noticed her daughters vagina was becoming wet, Rose put this down to the hot water and her gentle touch, "I'd be wet if someone was shaving me, doesn't matter who" Rose thought. Rose took a few more strokes and put the razor down.

"There all done," Rose informed her daughter.

"Thanks mum, it looks good," Becky responded looking down at her newly shaved vagina.

"Jump in the shower and wash off all that hair and foam," Rose suggested standing up from in between her daughter's legs.

"Good idea," Becky responded as she stripped off her top revealing her large 32E boobs to her mother, she then stepped into the hot shower, Rose grabbed a towel and was about to exit the bathroom.

"Why don't you jump in too mum?" Becky suggested.

"No that's ok sweetheart." Rose replied whilst rapping a towel around herself.

Rose closed her bedroom door and dropped her towel to the floor letting the sunset splash over her naked body she walked to her wardrobe to find something to wear when her phone beeped, Rose strutted nude to her phone she had received a text message from Kim... "You might want to close your curtains. Kim x" was all it read, Rose looked outside her bedroom window no-one was on the street, she did notice however next doors rubbish bin had been put out, "Oh god, she saw me!" Rose was mortified, "Kim must have caught a glimpse of me while she was taking out her rubbish!" Rose sat down on her bed and put her head in her hands, "God knows who else could have seen me why was I so careless?" Rose thought to herself, "Maybe on some unconscious level I wanted to be seen? Great so I'm an exhibitionist now!" Rose threw on her robe and left her room, upon doing so Becky was coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Woo that was a nice shower, thanks for doing that for me Mum, I don't think my vagina has ever felt so smooth!" Becky exclaimed as she parted her towel and ran her hand over her newly shaven mound.

"You're welcome sweetheart, just yell the next time you need a hand."

Rose spent the rest of the night watching TV with Becky all the while fretting over Kim seeing her naked, as well as her potential lesbianism, she picked up her phone on several occasions but she had no idea what to say, "Oh sorry you saw me naked Kim, I always leave my curtains open and parade around in front of the window in my birthday suit!" was just one of the things that Rose conjured up, "Oh sod it stop worrying about it!" Rose moaned at herself.

"You alright Mum?" Becky asked.

"Yeah I'm fine darling just a bit tired," Rose answered her daughter flashing her a tired smile.

"Oh ok, honestly I can't get over how nice it feels to be shaved down there," admitted Becky.

"Good happy to hear it honey," Rose smiled at her.

"Why don't you trim yours' back a little?" Becky asked.

"I don't know when you get to my age it feels a bit more comfortable, not so draftee!" laughed Rose.

"Ok well if you ever want a hand you only have to ask ok?" Becky informed her Mum.

"Thank you sweetheart, right I'm off to bed." Rose said as she kissed her daughter on the forehead and headed for her bedroom.

Rose woke up the Monday morning feeling groggy, she had struggled to sleep she was still thinking about her public display the previous evening. She hastily showered and left for work. Rose's day was unusual, she found herself looking at the women in her office, "Gemma has nice body." she thought as Gemma sauntered past her desk, "Ooh Melanie's very sexy, oh my word what is wrong with me?" Rose tried to concentrate on her work but she had been doing her job so long now she didn't need to concentrate anymore it was all second nature to her.

"Rose have you got those invoices for me?" Gemma a five foot six brunette asked as she leaned over Rose's desk revealing her ample cleavage to Rose.

"Um yeah I do, they're here somewhere." Rose shuffled through the papers on her desk looking for the invoice all the while desperately trying not to look at Gemma's cleavage. She finally found them and shoved the papers into Gemma's hand.

"Thanks Rose, listen do you want to come for a drink with some of us after work?" asked Gemma still leaning over Rose's desk.

"Err I can't this evening Gemma, I've made plans with my daughter," Rose was lying she often felt a little intimidated by the girls in her office they were all a lot younger than her and she often heard stories about how crazy their nights out could be and truth be told with her mind the way it was she was worried what might happen.

"Oh that's a shame, maybe some other time. Thanks for these." Gemma said holding up the invoices Rose had given her and stood up and flashed a cheeky smile towards Rose.

"What was that? Was she flirting with me? Is she a lesbian? Am I?!" Rose's mind was racing she headed for the toilet and locked herself in a cubicle and pulled her skirt and knickers down and sat on the toilet. She rubbed her hand over her vagina she was wet; Gemma's cleavage had aroused her. Rose sat there on the toilet and thought about Gemma's boobs, "What lovely breasts." Rose thought, her hand had found its way between her legs she began rubbing her wet folds gently; her nipples were straining against her blouse, "No no not here not at work I need to control myself." Rose tore away some toilet paper and wiped her pussy and returned to her desk and prayed for the end of the day.

When Rose arrived home she noticed Kim was outside watering her mother's plants, Rose still felt awkward around Kim but she exchanged pleasantries and Kim invited Rose round for a cup of tea at some point. Upon entering her home Rose noticed Becky was sitting on the sofa flicking through TV stations.

"Good day at work mum?" Becky asked.

"Yeah fine just tiring, I'm going to have a shower and go to bed." sighed Rose.

Rose had a quick shower and prepared for bed she made sure the curtains were closed tonight before she dropped her towel on the floor and put on her night dress. Rose lay in bed thinking about the day she had had, "Was Gemma flirting with me?" Her concentration was broken by her phone beeping, Rose looked at her phone she had received a text from Kim it read, "Is everything alright? You seemed a bit down earlier. Kim x," Rose was touched that the young girl was concerned, Rose's decided to forget her day at work and typed a message into her phone, "Oh all is good I just had a bad day at work. Rose x," was her response. Rose waited a few minutes and her phone beeped again, "Oh that sucks, wanna talk about it? K x," Rose smiled and responded, "Sure. X," Rose waited a few more moments and jumped when her phone began to ring she took a deep breath and looked at the display, Kim's name was flashing in front of her.

"Hello," Rose answered.

"Hi," Kim replied softly.

"I don't really want to heap my problems on your young shoulders," Rose laughed.

"It's no problem, you helped me out the other night, I don't mind listening," Kim replied attentively.

"Well thank you Kim but you helped me out yesterday with that text you sent me," Rose joked.

"Oh that was no problem, I didn't think you would want half the street seeing you naked," Kim chuckled.

"Well I'm grateful it was just you that saw me... That didn't sound quite right did it?" Rose laughed to hide her embarrassment.

"I guess we are even now after the other night," joked Kim.

"Not technically, I never saw you completely naked" Rose immediately regretted saying that, "Oh god where did that come from!" Rose thought.

"Oh I'm sorry about that," Kim laughed much to Rose's relief.

"Sorry I didn't mean to say that," Rose replied laughing to hide her embarrassment.

"That's ok, don't be embarrassed Rose," Kim told her.

"I'm not it's... I'm not...," Rose said stuttering.

"I'm glad I could help you unwind Rose," Kim said sarcastically.

"Whew oh ok let me change the subject erm... Are you up to anything exciting this evening Kim?" Rose asked.

"No just soaking in the tub," Kim answered.

"Oh... that sounds nice I erm...," That was not the subject change Rose had hoped for.

"I love having a nice bath, there is nothing better," Kim confessed snsing Rose didn't want to stay on this topic.

"Uh yeah I like it too," Rose replied her voice shaking.

"I bet it feels nice on those big boobs of yours too," Kim said with a cheeky tone in her voice.

"Oh well Kim... I don't know what to say I wasn't expecting that," Rose stammered.

"I noticed yesterday how great your boobs are, you are in great shape for your age," Kim said in a flattering tone.

"Oh well thank you Kim you are very sweet to say," Rose replied feeling that tingle between her legs, Rose didn't like where this was going but she couldn't stop it.

"What are you doing at the moment Rose?" Kim enquired.

"Um I'm lying in bed," Rose replied.

"What are you wearing?" Kim asked in a seductive tone.

"Uh Kim I'm not sure this is an appropriate conversation," Rose stated.

"But you staring at my breasts yesterday is?" Kim replied.

"No um... I didn't say it was," Rose replied.

"So you did look at them?" Kim asked knowing full well Rose did.

"Yes... but I wasn't..." Rose was cracking up.

"So you like looking at girls boobs?" Kim teased she knew Rose was weak.

"Yes but no, I'm not a lesbian," Rose blurted.

"I never said you were Rose," Kim said matter of factly.

"Listen Kim this has gone far enough," Rose tried to be defiant.

"Chill Rose, you've been acting weird around me since Saturday night, I know you saw my pussy and I'm cool with it but you don't seem to be," Kim told her.

"I am cool with it, Kim I'm old enough to be your mum, you shouldn't be talking to me like this," Rose remained defiant.

"I like older women," Kim admitted.

"What... that has nothing to do with this," Rose gulped.

"I like you Rose,"

"Kim I'm not a Lesbian," Rose tried to sound convincing, she wasn't.

"So you just like to eye girls up and also if you weren't surely you would have slammed the phone down on me by now?" Kim said triumphantly.

"Oh Jesus," was all Rose could manage.

"Rose relax just because you've got the hots for me doesn't make you a lesbian, most women are bi these days," Kim tried to re-assure Rose.

"No but I'm not," Rose moaned.

"Rose it's not easy to come to terms with I know," Kim admitted.

"Are you?" asked Rose.

"A lesbian? Yes I am," Kim admitted.

"How long have you known that?" even though she knew this was wrong Rose was intrigued.

"I think I've always known, since I was young I always liked looking at girls instead of boys," Kim admitted to Rose.

"You don't strike me as a lesbian," Rose seemed to calm somewhat.

"Why because I don't have short-hair and tattoos?" Kim asked defensively.

"No it's just... you're not... I..." Rose was stammering again.

"Its fine Rose, I'm teasing," Kim laughed

Rose lay in bed silently for a moment and thought about the conversation that had just transpired, Rose felt between her legs she was wet, "Maybe she's right" Rose realised.

"Are you ok Rose?" Kim asked

"I'm in my nightie," Rose answered.

"What?" for the first time Kim was stunned by something Rose said.

Rose took a deep breath, "I'm in my nightie."

"Wow Rose now I'm speechless," but Kim wasn't for long, "Anything underneath?""

"Just some knickers," Rose answered quickly before she could over think things.

"Are you wet?" Kim teased.

"Yes... I am," Rose told her squeezing her thighs together.

"Why don't you take off your knickers?" Kim suggested.

"Ok," Rose replied tentatively, Rose began lifting up her nightie above her waist and sliding down her now very wet knickers.

"Are they off?" Kim asked.

"Yes they are," Rose told her.

"Your pussy must be very wet?" Kim asked.

"Oh god it is," Rose moaned.

"I like the sound of that, are you rubbing yourself?" Kim asked seductively.

"Yes," Rose told her as she ran her fingers over her wet folds.

"Good so am I, my pussy is all slippery." Kim informed Rose while rubbing herself.

"Oh Kim this is wrong you're only 18 and I'm your neighbour, your parents trusted me to look after you and..."

"Shush Rose, don't think too much about this just let yourself go, I know you want to do this," Kim pressed sensing Rose's will was weak.

"No I shouldn't be doing this," Rose told her.

"Then hang up the phone and I'll forget all about this," Kim told Rose.

Rose waited a moment, "Tell me more,"

"More what?" Kim asked.

"More about you vagina," Rose said her resistance was gone.

"Tell me about yours?" Kim asked.

"It's uh very wet and my... clit is hard," Rose answered.

"What are you thinking about?" Kim asked softly.

"You naked in the bath," Rose told her.

"I bet you would like to suck my nipples wouldn't you?" Kim teased.

"Yes," Rose told her.

"Were you staring at my bum the other night?" Kim asked.

"Yes I was," Rose admitted.

"You liked it didn't you?" Kim pressed.

"Yes," Rose could not say much else.

"Why don't you take your nightie off?" Kim suggested.

"Ok," Rose responded she then sat up and slipped her nightie off over her head leaving her now completely naked.

"So you are naked now?" Kim asked.

"Yes," Rose told her.

"Are your nipples nice and hard?" Kim asked.

"Yes very I'm squeezing my right one," Rose moaned.

"Rose that is so sexy... I hate to tell you this but I'm close to coming," Kim confessed.

"Really?" Rose said sounding slightly disappointed.

"I know and I'm sorry but there will be plenty more time, my parents are not back for a while yet," Kim said.

"Ok," Rose said.

"Oh god Rose... I'm coming and I'm... thinking of your naked... body." Kim moaned as she writhed around in the bath as her orgasm ran through her body.

"My god that is the most erotic thing I've ever heard," gasped Rose finally getting more than one word out.

Rose laid there in her bed listening to Kim gasping she could her the sound of the water in the bathtub splashing around; Rose continued to rub her vagina she knew she was not far from orgasm, she knew this was wrong but she didn't care anymore.

"Wow that was amazing, listen Rose my bath water is getting cold I'm going to get out and go to bed," Kim informed Rose, "I know you are probably not far but I'll leave you to it. I get the feeling I will have an opportunity to see you come in the flesh." Kim said.

"Good night Kim," Rose was all Rose could say.

"Good night Rose." Kim hung up her phone.

Rose placed her phone on her bed side table and continued to masturbate, her pussy was very sensitive she was so close; her mind was filled with visions of Kim naked in the bath bringing herself to orgasm, Rose slipped her finger into her vagina and she gasped loudly she was aware her daughter could probably hear her but she did not care all that mattered was Kim and with that in mind Rose exploded she squeezed her legs together she could feel her juices on the inside of her thighs, she exhaled and relaxed her body, Rose kicked the bed sheets off of herself to feel the cool air of her room on her naked body and drifted of to sleep.

Rose opened her eyes the following morning she felt groggy like normal but her mind immediately went to the events of last night and her erotic conversation with Kim, "Wow I can't believe I went through with that," she thought to herself, "How am I going to look her in the eye? She is a lovely girl but she is so young, that was irresponsible" Rose thought to herself as she prepared for work.

msFork
msFork
59 Followers