The Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msFork
msFork
59 Followers

While at work Rose's attention was again drawn to the girls in the office and in particular Gemma a part of Rose wanted Gemma to lean over her desk again so she could look down her blouse, "Jesus I'm turning into a lesbian aren't I?" she thought. Sadly for Rose Gemma didn't stop by her desk today but she did flash a few smiles at Rose.

Rose arrived home to an empty house Becky had left a note saying she would be late home; Rose took a nice long bath the warm water soothed her aching muscles and helped her un-wind. After her bath Rose went down to the kitchen to fix herself a cup of coffee she picked up her phone of the counter, Kim had sent her a message, "Fancy a cup of tea? K x x" it read, "I've got to speak with her try and sort things out." Rose thought.

Rose made her way to her neighbour's house where Kim greeted her.

"Hey, come on in," was Kim's warm greeting.

"Thanks." Rose replied.

Rose sat down on the sofa in the living room whilst Kim disappeared to make the tea; Rose already felt better being in this environment, there was something relaxing about it, Kim re-entered holding two cups.

"There we go a nice cup of tea," said Kim.

"Thank you so much that's lovely." replied Rose.

"So how are you today?" asked Kim.

"Oh I'm fine, just a little tired from work," responded Rose.

"Look Rose I don't want to beat around the bush, are you ok after last night?" Kim asked.

"Oh I'm fine there is no problem there, I was a little nervous about seeing you but I'm feeling better now," Rose replied.

"Oh good, I know it must have been difficult for you," said Kim.

"Well I think you were right about me, the last few days have been weird for me," Rose started, "Your bum in my face the other night was just the start, since then I've shaved Becky's vagina, ogled all the girls in my office and if I weren't interested in you I would have hung up on you and I didn't,"

"Like I said last night you're probably not a lesbian just bi," replied Kim placing her hand on Rose's leg.

"Maybe you're right," Rose smiled at the young girl; they both physically appeared to relax after that exchange.

"You shaved Becky's pussy?" laughed Kim.

"Yes I did," said Rose looking at the blonde.

"That's amazing, Becky's really cute shame she is your daughter!" Kim laughed.

"Well she's off limits for you," Rose warned.

"That's fine I like her mum too much," Kim winked.

Rose stood up and took her cup to the sink as she turned around Kim was right in front of her, Rose was slightly stunned, Kim backed Rose against the sink and put her hands either side of the red head, Rose knew what was coming and she didn't want to stop it, Kim leaned in and kissed Rose on the lips. The kiss was gentle at first, slightly tentative but sensual none the less, this was the first time Rose had kissed the same sex so she was understandably nervous and Kim could sense this.

Kim pulled back slightly and looked Rose in the eye, Kim could see desire in Rose's eyes as well as the nerves, Kim leaned in and kissed her again this time with more passion, this was a lover's kiss, Kim placed both her hands on Rose's back, Rose felt bolder she took her hands and placed them on Kim's hips, Rose's head was swimming she was kissing a girl 28 years her junior, "This is incredible, her lips are so soft...oh there's her tongue." Rose thought to herself as Kim's tongue wormed it's way into Rose's mouth who was growing in confidence and sent her tongue to meet Kim's, she found it and they danced together, Kim washed her tongue over the top of Rose's before Rose wrestled Kim's tongue underneath her own, Rose made a soft moan into Kim's mouth the two were in heaven, Rose felt bold she took her hands from Kim's hips and slid them to her bum the same bum that was wiggled in front of her three nights ago.

Kim's eyes opened as Rose gently squeezed her bum she went up on her tiptoes a bit before lowering herself back to Rose's hands, Kim too felt bold she took her right hand and gently cupped one of Rose's big breasts, it was Rose's turn to be shocked but the sensation was wonderful she could feel her nipples hardening and her vagina moistening, Kim broke the kiss and brushed Rose's hair behind her shoulder, Kim planted a gentle kiss on Rose's neck, Rose moaned softly as Kim left her saliva on Rose's neck as she moved up her neck to her ear lobe which the blonde gently licked and nibbled, Rose had not been treated this sensually since she first met her ex-husband and even that was nothing compared to Kim's sensual kisses.

"Let's sit on the sofa." suggested Kim whispering in-between nibbles on Rose's ear lobe.

Kim led Rose to the sofa. They both sat down and resumed kissing, Rose lay back against the cushions and Kim leaned against her, Rose's hands continued to squeeze Kim's bottom while Kim resumed fondling Rose's boobs. Rose buried her face in Kim's neck and proceeded to run her tongue along the young blonde's neck up to Kim's ear which she nibbled on, Kim's breathing was laboured, Rose was delighted with the effect she was having on Kim, for her first time fooling around with a girl Rose felt she was doing rather well, Rose moved back to Kim's mouth, the red-head gently sucked Kim's bottom lip and ran her tongue along Kim's top lip, the two both writhed on the sofa their breathing becoming heavier and heavier, Rose slid her hands inside Kim's jeans and felt the waistband of her panties before squeezing the young blonde's bum cheeks, "Amazing, I love these cheeks!" thought Rose squeezing the soft flesh. Kim sat up and Rose slipped her hands out of her jeans, Kim began unbuttoning Rose's blouse.

"I need to see them." Kim whispered undoing the buttons as quick as she could.

Kim undid the final button and pushed Rose's blouse aside, Kim looked at Rose boobs as they sat heavily in her white lacy bra before leaning in and planting kisses on Rose's chest all the while cupping Rose's large 32E breasts, Rose placed her hands on the back of Kim's head pushing it further into her chest. Kim ran her tongue in between Rose's cleavage and up to her neck, Kim had teased Rose enough she grabbed Rose's bra by the shoulder straps and pulled it down, Rose's huge boobs spilled out of the bra.

"Oh they are amazing." confessed Kim who looked at them stunned by their beauty.

Kim gently cupped both Rose's boobs she worked her way to her hard nipples and gently tweaked them, Rose moaned she was in heaven, Kim ran her thumbs gently over Rose's nipples and watched Rose's face the 46-year old looked into Kim's eyes, Rose could see a sparkle in the young blonde's eyes she was enjoying this as much as Rose, Kim leaned in and kissed Rose again before slowly lowering herself and taking Rose's left nipple into her mouth and began licking it, Kim licked and sucked the hard nub slowly at first wanting to tease Rose some more, Rose groaned in ecstasy she had not had her breasts sucked in years and she was sure it was never this good! Kim switched to the right nipple and gave it the same treatment both of Rose's nipples were glistening with saliva, Kim looked at Rose's nipples and smiled at the shiny nubs before she locked her mouth back on the right one, this time Kim was more aggressive she lashed it with her tongue in between gentle bites which made Rose gasp.

"Oh Kim that feels incredible!" moaned Rose.

Kim sat up and looked at Rose who was breathing heavily.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm not ready to go all the way with you tonight," admitted Kim.

Rose sat up and stroked the blonde's hair.

"Of course I don't mind, I don't think I am either to be honest this is all so new to me. Is there anything you want me to do for you? Rose asked, running her hand along Kim's soft cheek.

"Actually I would really love a massage if you don't mind?" asked Kim.

"Of course not I'd love to, where?" replied Rose looking around the room for a suitable position.

"On the long sofa, I'll lie on it and you can kneel down by the side." suggested Kim pointing at the sofa across the room.

Kim got up of the sofa and moved over to the other one she took the cushions of the back so she would have more room, Rose pulled her bra cup over her boobs and began doing up her blouse before Kim stopped her.

"No take it off, I want you to be naked while you are doing this," commanded Kim.

"Ok." Rose replied as she slipped off her blouse and unclasped her bra and threw it to the floor letting her tits hang free, she then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, Kim sat on the long sofa and watched Rose undress, Rose was now down to her white lacy knickers which after the attention she had received from Kim were very wet, Rose.

"Beautiful." was all Kim said.

Kim proceeded to slip her top off over her head and slipped her jeans off, now just in her underwear Kim turned her back on Rose and then began sliding her knickers down to her ankles which she stepped out of, Rose was once again staring at Kim's perfect bottom, Kim then reached up behind herself and unclasped her bra, "This is it," thought Rose, "I'm going to see her boobs!" Kim dropped her bra to the floor but to Rose's disappointment Kim did not turn around, she lowered herself face first to the sofa while concealing her boobs.

"I'm ready." said Kim smiling knowing full well she had denied Rose what she wanted.

Rose walked over to Kim and knelt down beside her, she looked over the blonde's perfect body from her shoulders down to her feet.

"Beautiful," was all Rose could manage.

"There is some lotion in the bathroom; it's on the side counter when you walk in the door." instructed Kim.

Rose was obedient she ran up to the bathroom and fetched the lotion which was right where Kim had told her, Rose caught a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror, she looked at her naked body holding the lotion and contemplated what she was going to do, she smiled turned out the light and went back downstairs to Kim who was still lying on the sofa.

"Here we go, where do you want this?" asked Rose.

"All over." was Kim's blunt reply.

Rose opened the bottle and began pouring it over Kim's supple body, she poured down the middle of Kim's back and then stopped at her bum Rose missed her bum out and did both her legs. Rose gently worked the lotion into Kim's back and shoulders, Kim had her eyes closed but she let out groans of approval, Rose stood over Kim and her boobs dangled over Kim's back, Rose pushed her tits against Kim's back, Kim giggled she knew what Rose was doing, Rose took her boobs off her back and looked at them they had lotion on them.

"Don't rub it in." Kim groaned.

Rose did as she was told and got to work on Kim's legs the young blonde's legs were so smooth, Rose worked all the lotion into her legs and sat back.

"You missed a spot." Kim said gesturing to her bum.

While gesturing Rose caught a side view of Kim's breast it was magnificent she did not see her nipple but she saw enough to get excited about.

Rose took the lotion and squirted it directly on Kim's bum, Rose wasted no time grabbing onto Kim's cheeks, Rose almost fainted they were so soft it was like nothing she had ever felt before, she wobbled them with her palms, Rose felt bold again she gradually worked her hands to the crack of Kim's bum she gently massaged into the crease, Kim did not clench Rose took this as a sign, she proceeded to rub her fingers along the crease of Kim's bum until she came to her anus which she gently stroked, Kim shuddered, Rose could smell Kim's sex she knew Kim was very wet but she wanted to respect Kim's earlier request she removed her hands from the crease.

"There all done," declared Rose.

"Wow that was heavenly, can you grab me a towel," asked Kim.

Rose returned to the toilet and grabbed Kim a towel she returned to Kim and gave it to her, Kim once again was careful not to reveal her tits to Rose, which again disappointed Rose, Kim sat up and Rose still naked sat down next to her.

"Why won't you show me you boobs?" asked Rose.

"Because I want to tease you a little," answered Kim who leaned in and kissed Rose.

"Fair enough I can wait," replied Rose.

"Good." said Kim.

Kim raised her hands to Rose's breasts and began massaging the oil into them, Rose moaned with pleasure as Kim's gifted fingers caressed her boobs. Rose leaned in and kissed Kim.

"I'd better be going, I've got to go to work in the morning," admitted a disappointed Rose.

"Ok will I see you tomorrow?" asked Kim.

"I'm at work quite late tomorrow so maybe not but if I can I will," said Rose as she leaned in again and kissed Kim.

"Well I'll be thinking of you, if you know what I mean." giggled Kim.

Rose began picking up her clothes and started to dress when Kim grabbed her phone.

"Wait, before you get dressed can I take a photo?" asked Kim.

"Oh I don't know Kim, what if someone sees it?" answered Rose.

"They won't I'll hide in a special folder, please I'll need it if I don't see you tomorrow," pleaded Kim.

"Ok, just don't let anyone see this." warned Rose.

Kim snapped a picture of Rose standing there.

"Thanks." answered Kim.

"Let me see that." asked Rose.

Kim handed her the phone, Rose turned her nose up.

"That's no good, here this will be good." said Rose.

Rose sat back down on the sofa and spread her legs and lifted them and snapped a picture.

"There a little fanny shot for you." Rose laughed looking at the photo she snapped.

Kim laughed and looked at the picture while Rose got dressed, once dressed Rose said bye to Kim not before a good night kiss and returned to her home, she entered the house and the lights were out, "Becky must be in bed." she thought. Rose entered her room and climbed into bed, "What a day," Rose thought, the night before she had been fighting her recent urges for women and tonight she had embraced them before drifting of to sleep.

While sitting at work the next day Rose's mind turned to last night, "Wow, I can't believe we did that," Rose thought smiling to herself, "She is an incredible girl but that's the problem she is just a girl." she pondered, "To hell with it, I deserve a little fun, I never do anything for myself!" Rose told herself defiantly, Rose's phone beeped, "Talk of the devil!" thought Rose the message was from Kim, "Oh my!" Rose was taken a back it was a photo of Kim's bum as bear as it was last night and underneath it read, "To get you through the day. K x" Looking at this photo made Rose's vagina tingle she wanted to squeeze those sweet cheeks again, "Calm down there will plenty more time for that." she told herself.

Rose worked late for the next two days so she had no opportunity to see Kim but they would text each other regularly. On the second day Rose's attention was caught by Gemma who was also working late, Rose would notice her bending over a cabinet or leaning over a desk. Rose's feelings toward Gemma were growing, "What about Kim? That's never going to be a serious thing is it? Listen to me trying to decide over two women!" The next time Gemma looked at her Rose smiled back at the brunette who gave Rose a large smile and a wink, Rose crossed her legs, she knew something was happening here but it was quitting time and she thought the two of them could renew there little tango tomorrow.

Rose pulled into her drive and immediately headed for Kim's and knocked on the front door, Rose stood there for a few moments before she saw Kim appear behind the opaque glass, Kim opened the door to Rose only in a silk purple robe.

"Hi there, come in," Kim said smiling at Rose.

"Sorry to just come over like this, I've caught you at a bad time," Rose replied.

"No it's no problem I was going to have a bath, come on." Kim gestured for Rose to follow her.

Rose smiled and followed the blonde up the stairs, Rose found it incredible that no matter what was going on in her life if she were with Kim she can forget all her troubles. The two entered the bathroom, Rose noticed Kim had just run a steaming hot bubble bath; Kim put her arms around Rose and smiled at her.

"How has your day been?" Kim asked.

"Oh fine thank you, it's just got a whole lot better though." answered Rose.

Kim leaned in and kissed Rose gently on the lips, it was soft at first until Kim slipped her tongue into Rose's mouth, Rose slid her tongue to meet Kim's and the two mashed together both began to groan as they embraced, Kim slid her hands down Rose's back and squeezed her bum, Rose groaned louder as Kim massaged her bottom, Rose began to untie Kim's robe she felt no resistance and Kim's robe slipped open, Rose slipped her hands inside the robe and slid them slowly down Kim's back, Rose loved how soft Kim's skin felt it was like silk, no bumps or spots, "this must be what perfection feels like," thought Rose as she slid her hand down to Kim's naked bum and cupped it.

Kim moaned into Rose's mouth, Rose continued to caress Kim's sweet derriere feeling bolder she pulled the 18 year-olds cheeks apart, Kim continued to groan in appreciation of Rose's treatment, her groans turned to squeals as Rose slipped her finger into Kim's crack and gently rubbed her anus, Rose slid her other hand around to Kim's front and rubbed her fingers over Kim's stomach before running it down to Kim's thighs, she was careful to avoid Kim's pussy, the red head wanted to tease the young blonde, Rose could sense Kim was desperate for her to touch her pussy, Rose didn't keep her waiting long, Rose ran her hand over Kim's pubic hair before she felt Kim's vagina for the first time, it felt so soft and smooth and most of all very wet, Rose was delighted she was having such an effect on the young girl, she broke their kiss for a moment to look at Kim's face the young blonde's eyes were closed her breathing was heavy.

Rose removed her hands from Kim's bum and vagina and held either side of Kim's robe, "Finally I get to see her naked body, in all it's glory." she thought as she pulled Kim's robe from her shoulders revealing Kim's naked body to her, "Oh my god" Rose thought as she gazed at Kim's boobs she was stunned, they were fantastic, perfectly round and pert, her nipples were pink with big areolas, "They are perfect" she thought, Rose reached out for them everything seemed to go into slow motion for Rose as she cupped the beauties in her hands, they were incredible, the skin just like her back was silky smooth, they felt great in Rose's hands, she gently squeezed the soft flesh of Kim's tits, Rose rubbed Kim's rock hard nipples in between her thumb and forefinger, Kim giggled.

"That tiggles," laughed Kim.

"I finally get to see them." Rose said smiling at Kim.

"All you hoped they would be?" asked Kim.

"Oh my yes and more, they are perfect," replied Rose.

"Suck them." demanded Kim.

Rose did not speak a word she simply smiled and cupped Kim's right boob in her hand leant down and took the hard nipple in her mouth, Rose swirled her tongue on it immediately, she flicked it, sucked it and nibbled it, Kim moaned as she ran her left hand through Rose's red hair, her right gently massaged her clit. Rose released the right nipple and looked at it, it glistened with her saliva, she ran her tongue from the bottom of her boob up to her neck where Rose gently nibbled at it before sliding her tongue all the way back down her left boob and settling on the nipple which she began nibbling, Kim giggled as Rose nibbled away before she gently licked the hard nub.

Rose released the nipple from her mouth and looked Kim in the eye her pupils were dilated, Rose eased Kim back against the bath and sat her down on the edge, Rose unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to the tilled bathroom floor, she then did the same with her skirt, Kim could clearly see a massive wet patch on Rose's knickers.

"Yum, I can see how wet you are." moaned Kim.

msFork
msFork
59 Followers