The Neighbour's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their love affair continued once a week for several years, always daring, always satisfying but never resulting in penetrative sex. When Maureen was in her forties, her father died suddenly and unexpectedly from an aneurism, very quickly and painlessly. Maureen was utterly bereft, her mother by then too affected by dementia to understand. It was a further twenty years of full time care before Maureen's mother passed away, and that brings the story up to date. Here we were, now in the early hours of the morning still lying on my sofa holding one another as she told her story.

Maureen stayed over that night, we both went upstairs to my bed and held one another tightly. We didn't make love that night, but when we woke in the morning it seemed very natural for me to slip on top of her and put my stiff cock into her tight little vagina. I never take long to finish in the morning, and just as well because I know Maureen found it quite uncomfortable. It felt so beautiful to have my cock inside Maureen's cunt, the tightness adding to the sensation of our fucking. When I came, I shot several jets of my cum high up inside her cunt and stayed inside her letting my sperm run out of her hole and down over her bum hole onto the bed.

Afterwards, we held one another for a while, talking about nothing in particular, and within a short time, I was kissing her on the mouth, feeling her tits and fingering her sexy, wet, spunk-filled slot as my cock became aroused again. Maureen told me she'd like to do it again as it felt as though it would be better the second time. As we kissed, she climbed on top of me, her ample legs straddling my body, and she lowered herself down onto my cock. She took it all the way in with a loud sigh, then thrust her pelvis back and forth, not only fucking me, but also rubbing the front of her vagina on the base of my cock as though she were masturbating her clit at the same time. Soon, she increased her pace to a frantic fucking motion, and with some loud shouting, her whole body shivered and went rigid as she had a cataclysmic orgasm on my cock.

I fingered her lovely big nipples with one hand, and with the other reached round her large bum and explored the entrance to her little brown hole with my forefinger. It was slippery with the sperm from my earlier vaginal ejaculation which had run down from her post-coital cunt, and I was easily able to push my finger past the tight sphincter into her back passage to feel the messy, warm delights within. A few quick thrusts and I was joining her in her climax, my second load of spunk shooting high up inside her now well lubricated, but still tight, cunt.

We have a lovely relationship now, but I know from our conversations that she still longs for the pleasure of sexual encounters with other women, and who knows, maybe one day she'll meet someone like Susan, a bi-sexual girl who needs cock and cunt to keep her going. I'd like to think so, and if it happens I'll let you know!