The Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

Fred didn't ask for permission as he slowly pumped his fat cock in and out of her young mouth, ultimately inserting his entire length and gagging her. It was exactly what she craved. She felt him stiffen; he shot a massive load and she swallowed as much as she could, surprised that her state of arousal had allowed her to do so quite easily. She licked his still stiff tool clean like a nasty little slut is supposed to do. She allowed her tongue to dart back to his ass hole, slathering it with saliva before carefully inserting just the tip of her finger.

"You are an amazing little cock sucker, Angie."

He'd called her an amazing little cock sucker; she would have been pissed if her husband Mike had called her that. They never really talked...certainly not nasty talk. It turned her on even more. He literally picked her up, tossed her on the bed and went down on her. She had taught her husband many of the finer points of getting her to cum with his mouth. She never was sure he enjoyed it, but he was diligent and dutiful.

Fred, in addition to having a superb technique, appeared to be every bit as turned on eating her out as she was receiving his oral servicing. When his well moistened finger probed her anal opening she did not protest; when Fred began finger fucking her dirty hole in earnest, she fucked him back with her athletic young hips.

After she squealed with delight following the second orgasm, Fred flipped her over and continued his oral exploration along the crack of her perfectly formed little ass. Anal sex...she and Mike had tried it a couple of times but, as willing as she had been, Mike seemed less enthused. She had been ass fucked before during the year she and Mike had broken up virtually every night. There was no question that Fred was going to fuck her in the ass.

His cock slid between her butt cheeks and found her slippery little cunt. His finger continued to work its way around and inside her dirty little hole. He fucked her slowly, teasing her with his cock, then very fast...hard...banging her...slapping her perfect ass...two fingers now inside her shitter. She came unexpectedly; he did not. He whispered in her ear...three glorious fingers in there now.

"Angie..."

"Yes...fuck me up the ass...I'm very sensitive there; it's been a long time. Go slow...careful."

He was a careful, caring and gentle back door man. The initial burn went away quickly; he let her become accustomed to the fullness of the invasion. She whispered: "Okay...now...fuck my ass, Fred...cum in my ass ...let me feel you cum in my ass."

He varied his stroke, kissing her neck, then turning her over and fucking her ass from the front...alternately kissing her and nuzzling her full breasts. Her hand slipped inside her slimy hole. She came hard, bucking her well-toned hips up against him as if trying to draw his hard cock deeper insider her. She felt the splash of his hot cream bathe her rectal walls and screamed into his neck as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced almost caused her to pass out.

They didn't talk much over the next few hours. Fuck, cock, cunt and cum seemed to be the primary words they exchanged. There were no affectionate terms of endearment. She was like a randy bitch in heat and he was the big dog there to lay his claim on her. It was unlike any night or any sex she had ever experienced. It was beyond any sexual experience she had ever even imagined. By the time they both drifted off together in each other's embrace, they had fucked more times than Angie could count.

Fred had fucked her full breasts --- his wife Jamie was no where near as well endowed in that department --- and cum on her face; she'd never encouraged Mike to do that and he had never tried. They had masturbated together; she had cum first from the efforts of her well- experienced fingers, grinning at Fred like the wanton little whore he had made her...or let her be. He had been rough with her, though not as rough as the lover she had enjoyed back in college during the hiatus from Mike. On the other hand, he treated her exactly the way she needed to be treated --- like a whore, a slut and a disposable fuck toy.

"Don't cum yet...fuck my mouth...then jerk off on my face!"

Fred had grinned, nodded and obliged.

They never "made love" in any sense of the word throughout the night. The nastiest episode had been when he had followed her into the bathroom and caressed her special place as she tried to pee and then pissed on her hot little pussy with his once again proud organ. She had giggled; she could not believe how much the hot fluid aroused her. She had stood up and pissed all over his cock, then taken it in her mouth to finish him off.

On the floor of the hotel room, he had pushed her down on her knees, slapped her gleaming white globes numerous times and fucked her well-used little cunt one final time. It had been rough sex; she'd never done anything like that with her husband; she couldn't believe what she had missed over the years. The closest anything came to a loving screw was when she awoke to find Fred eating her pussy. He had nearly made love to her that final time; he had been gentle, but relentless and she had cum more than once.

She heard the hotel staff knock and leave a small breakfast tray. They sat naked together at the small table and enjoyed the morning fare.

"Jesus, Fred! Are you taking Viagra or what?"

"Cialis, actually. Better product, lasts longer, fewer side effects and no alcohol prohibition. Look! I only do this on average every other week. It's about fucking --- nasty, no holds barred fucking. When you said you liked it rough, I almost came in my shorts. It's the kind of fucking that few husbands and wives ever get into. Jamie and I get nasty sometimes, particularly if it's makeup sex or we drink just enough. We're good in bed but...not like this. You were quite amazing, by the way. I'm very certain that Mike has never hinted at what an incredibly hot, nasty and uninhibited little fuck toy you can be."

"That would be because he has never in the almost ten years since we first had sex seen that side of me --- a side I had almost forgotten. We make love; like you and Jamie, sometimes we get a little adventurous but nothing that even comes close to what you and I did."

"Are you okay with it Angie?"

"For the moment. It's weird. I really don't think I want my husband to fuck me the way you did --- treat me like a nasty little whore...but I loved it!"

"Where do we go from here? This is very dangerous territory. Everything I know says we should not have done this and should not do it again."

"I hate to throw out a cliché, Fred, but was it good for you?"

"Frighteningly so. It was the most satisfying night I've ever had. I'm sitting here looking at you drinking your coffee and all I can think about is fucking your ass one more time before I leave for my first appointment."

"My first call is nearby and an hour and a half from now. My pussy is still numb but my damn near virgin ass is tingling --- you only did me once back there. You paid for anything and everything, big guy," Angie said, sliding her tight little buns to the edge of the chair and fingering both her holes.

"But talk to me! Tell me what a nasty little anal bitch I am. I want it hard and rough...that was my favorite fuck of the night --- the roughest one. You can be a lot rougher with me --- just don't leave marks. Be rough with me, Fred, but bone my ass...slap my butt...pinch my tits...pull my hair...make me take that big cock in the ass. Pretend you're forcing me to take your cock up the ass the first time...I'll fight you...but you'll win...I'll protest...but you won't pay any attention."

The final and nastiest of their couplings brought out the dark side in both of them. It was a depth of that dark side neither really knew was inside but it was everything both Fred and Angie needed and wanted it to be.

*** The experience Mike and Jamie would have would be decidedly different. Mike had different needs than his good friend Fred had. Jamie had a decidedly different side to her than her friends --- or her husband --- could have known. Entering the bar alone, she saw Mike before he saw her and ducked out of sight to contemplate the situation. He was sitting in the appointed place wearing the designated tie. Her husband's best friend and her best friend's husband was her "date." Common sense said she should leave; curiosity got the best of her. Before Mike even knew what was going down, she was there sitting across from him.

He was very surprised and disconcerted. "Jamie! What a surprise, I..."

"Shut up, Mike; you're the only guy in this bar wearing that particular school tie and you are sitting exactly where you are supposed to be."

"Oh, shit."

"Yeah, oh shit. First, I don't pull any punches. Welcome to the network. It would appear that you and the ever-delightful Angie joined up almost simultaneously. She's already had her 'date'."

Mike seemed even more shocked. "Fred is..."

Jamie cut him off. "I knew he was getting laid every other week or so, but I am amused to have guessed correctly that he's a network client. Am I right? He always did have good taste. Mike, one or both of us can get up and walk out of here and since we both have a lot to lose, the truth stays here. Or we can go through with this as potentially dangerous as it can be. You're cute and I've thought about fucking you --- or at least fucking with you --- before. Mike, I've seen you checking out my ass.

"What are you into, Mike? Just a little change? Something Angie won't do? Anal? Skull fucking? Rough stuff? While you are certainly footing the bill, I prefer to have a reasonable idea of what you're into. I'm open minded; in spite of the fact that you're paying, I have needs too and if you can't meet those there's no need to go forward."

"It's embarrassing."

"Do you have the money?"

"Sure...here!" Mike said sliding the ATM envelope across to Jamie.

"Good! If you change your mind and don't want to go through with it, you'll get the money back. It's never really about the money --- it just sets the ground rules. You've just paid a handsome sum of money to a prostitute who within reason is both prepared and adept at fulfilling your sexual fantasies --- as long as her needs are also met."

"I.... I..." Jamie was almost positive she was reading the signs correctly as Mike stuttered; she smiled. Who would have known? Occasionally over macho Mike, married to the adorable little Angie, had a submissive streak. She decided to test the waters.

"What's the matter, Mike, cat got your tongue? Let me hazard a guess. What would really turn you on would be to be my bitch? Am I right, you pathetic little turd? You don't really want to fuck me in the ass --- you want me to ream your sorry little butt. Well, speak up, you fucking pussy!"

"Yes..."

"Oh, Mike, you are a dream come true! I haven't enjoyed a natural submissive in longer than I can remember. I usually inject pieces of my Domme gene into client relationships. Some guys are surprised how much they enjoy it; others draw the line. But you want it --- the whole fucking nine yards --- don't you?"

"Yes."

"Pardon me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Much better. Now pay your tab and follow me to the parking lot --- and I do mean follow me. I'll drive; I'm not staying far from here."

A few minutes later they were driving together in Jamie's car. "Take out your cock, ass wipe."

"Wha...?"

"You ever answer me without respect and I will personally cut that pathetic little cock of your into small pieces. Do what I tell you or get the fuck out of the car. That's right; now jerk off until you cum. It shouldn't take long; you have premature ejaculation and needle dick written all over your face."

Jamie stole a glance; actually Mike's dick was quite impressive if not quite as substantial as her own husband's. Fred was good in the sack and more often than not quite aggressive. He was not remotely submissive; she had tested those waters and he had not taken the bait.

She laughed to herself; being married to a sub would be revolting. She would take Fred just the way he was. On the other hand, the intense sexual satisfaction she got out of dominating a man, causing him some pain but no permanent damage, pissing in his mouth, fucking his ass until his eyes watered...oh, yeah! Mike came with a groan; Jamie turned just in time to see him spurt all over his suit pants.

"Take your pants off!"

"Whaa. . . yes, ma'am." So quickly obedient; how wonderful.

"Now suck your own dirty cum out of those pants."

They pulled into the parking lot in front of her place of lodging. "Leave 'em off --- along with the tidy whiteys. Now get up on the seat with your pale little ass facing me." Jamie removed a relatively small anal probe from the center compartment, lubricated it adroitly from a small clear tube and with no preliminaries shoved it up Mike's ass.

"That has to be one of my favorite anal probes, shit brain. Do not let it fall out between the car and the room. Do you understand me? Did I tell you to put your pants back on? Get the fuck out of the car and go stand by the door, ass wipe." She took her time; he was petrified standing naked from the waist down; she hoped a car came by and saw him.

Once inside the room, Jamie continued to assert her domination. "Strip! Go in the bathroom and wait for me."

She made him wait; fear and arousal grew as he waited apprehensively. When he saw her next she was in spike heals, leather and chains and she had the biggest enema bag he had ever seen in her hand. "I hate getting shit all over my toys. Bend over the tub, you sniveling little turd. Good! Stay that way while I get the water nice and hot. Okay, spread your ass, pencil dick. You best not leak all over my bathroom floor...that will really piss me off."

Of course, he could not help himself. He stifled a smile as she laid into his soft buttocks with her riding crop. He almost came later when she attached the ball and nipple clamps.

He couldn't help himself when she pushed her hot little muff into his face and held him in place by his hair. He was punished severely for cumming without permission. She made him lick his own cum off the floor...the same floor he had leaked enema fluid on before. She continued to replace the anal probes with increasingly larger ones. The leather crop...oh, God...no marks but so much wonderful pain. She had a low voltage device; she hooked it to the clamps. He screamed and came.

There was more punishment. It went on for hours culminating when she stripped down to nothing more than the largest vibrating electric strap-on he had ever seen in his life after tying him spread eagle on the bed. In spite of the ample lubrication, it stretched him as he had never been stretched before. She finally let him play with himself as she relentlessly reamed his ass. He came almost continuously, finally passing out from the intense pain and pleasure. Just as Mike passed out, Jamie had an incredibly intense orgasm of her own that seemed to go on for five minutes. Mike was already unconscious and missed it.

She untied him, cleaned him up, deposited him under the covers and before taking her place in the other bed, kissed him gently. "Very nice, Mike, you are damned near a perfect sub. But this is far too close to home and very dangerous."

She awoke first and used the bathroom. She could see that he was awake and unsure, "Mike, once I tuck you in, we're done. We're just two normal people now who have had a long night of perversion together with their best friend's wife or husband."

"Can we talk, Jamie?"

"Sure, Mike."

"Do you and Fred..."

"Nope, never have and doubt that we ever will. I guess the good part of this is there is no chance that I'm going to fall in love with you and want to leave Fred. I love this kind of shit; in that regard you were the best I've ever 'done.' But it's just sex and I don't want to be married to a sub. How about you and the lovely and nubile Angie?"

"Sadly, no. Although as I think about it, it wouldn't work out --- would it?"

"In my expert opinion, ours are the kinds of perversions best kept out of the marital bed. I wonder how things worked out for our respective spouses --- if their respective 'dates' were as mutually satisfying as ours were? Fred is very aggressive in the sack, but we don't really get very kinky. Hell, I'm pretty sure he'd fuck me in the ass, but I'm decidedly more into giving than receiving in that department. Still, if he tried, I wouldn't rebuff it --- but he never has. There's a very fine line in our world, Mike. I've known people, at least other women, who go both ways, Domme and sub, occasionally with the same partner who has similar wiring... I'm pretty damn sure that's not me."

"So this stays between us? Look, what Angie and I do during sex is not unpleasant but decidedly pristine. She's just not into nasty shit; doesn't even like me to cum in her mouth and we've tried anal but things didn't work out. She a very sensitive girl and has clear ideas about what 'making love' is all about."

"Fred's kind of that way; he's very loving and tender --- and I love it! He's the perfect husband. The weird thing is if you and I figured this out there is the chance that they did too. Fortunately their episodes didn't involve each other --- that would be very, very dangerous! So, in all likelihood, we all know that we're all getting a little strange on the side, but not that you and I did what we did. I think we need to keep it that way. A return engagement? My head says no...too risky but you are a very willing submissive so let me think about it."

So the two couple sat together on one or the other's pool deck the following weekend acting as if nothing had happened, even though everyone knew something was happening—just not all the details. The two girls chatted first.

"How'd it go, Angie?" Jamie inquired.

"Better than I could have imagined! There are some issues. We both work in, ah, similar industries and have concerns that we might have mutual acquaintances so I don't know if we'll keep it going. That would be sad because it was better than anything I ever experienced. How did your new 'client' work out?"

"Quite amazing and satisfying. Some similar issues so I'm not sure we'll get together again."

Of course, Mike and Fred had a similar discussion. Neither --- particularly Mike --- seemed eager to share the details other than to say it was the best sex they'd ever had. Each husband had a brief chat with his best friend's wife. The general consensus by the two less experienced network participants, Angie and Mike, was that it was all a little weird although none of the four had the full picture of how really weird it was. All participants eschewed a rendezvous the following week. Each had normal and quite satisfactory sexual relationships with their respective mates. Not surprisingly, Jamie figured out the truth first although her husband Fred was not far behind.

One day when they were all together, Mike slipped and made a distinctly subservient response to something Jamie said and Fred caught a hint of the glare Jamie flashed before almost instantly recovering and injecting a bit of humor. A few minutes later, Jamie saw something in the fleeting look her best friend gave her husband accompanied by a definite change in the way the two acted around each other, as if they were trying to be a little too distant.

She made some discreet inquiries within the network; as a founding member she had those privileges. She couldn't be sure but once she was able to review everyone's travel schedules, it all made sense. Let it ride? Not who Jamie was. It was a couple of nights later as she and Fred were getting ready for bed that she broached the subject.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers