The Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Fred, how long have you been engaging the services of the network?"

"A little over six months; how about you?" Fred said, completely nonplussed as he too was on the verge of spilling the beans.

"About the same. How was your 'date' with Angie?"

"Quite exceptional; I should have known you'd figured it out too...and yours with Mike?"

"Quite satisfying. Where do we go from here?"

"Honey, I thoroughly enjoyed fucking Angie; she can be a delightfully submissive little slut."

"Well, your best friend is a perfect submissive. You know I'm not remotely submissive --- I'm probably a tad more Domme than you ever realized."

"We haven't talked about it in years, but you did hint at your experimentation in your former life way back when."

"I couldn't possibly be married to a sub; couldn't respect him. You?"

"No, not in a million years. I knew that you weren't remotely that way --- that's why I fell in love with you and we got married. We're both somewhat dominant personalities. You show little tinges of it when we fuck but I don't mind...I even like it."

"Would you ever considering letting me fuck you in the ass, Fred?"

"Only if turn about is fair play --- and I get to pick the strap on! It only seems fair. I love your ass and it would be wonderful but you wouldn't get turned on by me treating you like a cum slut and I don't think I could feel good about it. I do love you very much."

"I agree. There is also very little chance that Mike and Angie could find their way to 'being' the characters the other needs or wants. Could you fall in love with her?"

"No; when it comes to life partners, I much prefer a woman who is assertive, in charge --- I'm in love with you."

"Same here, baby...but the sex was..."

"Sublime?"

"Uh, huh."

"Let's see, Mike's paying me, you're paying Angie --- it's a wash, financially, isn't it?"

"Nice rationalization, Jamie, but its going to get weird."

"What do you suggest?"

"We tell 'em tomorrow."

"And then what?"

"If we could keep it from getting messy, it certainly would be convenient."

"What's to keep either of us from wanting a change at sometime?"

"Nothing, I suppose, but Angie is the perfect submissive little slut...and I gather Mike works that way for you?"

"The best. Look, if it's going to work, then at least up front, do we really need to share the details of the actual sexual activities?"

Jamie was pensive for a moment. "I guess that's up to them; we've come clean. We each know what the other finds interesting about our neighbors...so to speak. You know, Fred, my stuff is all about role play."

"Same here, now that you mention it. Are you suggesting that we consider role playing --- together Jamie? I'm not sure it would work. Look, Jamie, you can fuck me in the ass if you like. Any man who says the idea of a beautiful woman fucking him in the ass with a strap-on hasn't crossed his mind is full of it. You can even spank me although I'm not into all that electrical shit and never will be into the humiliation and I couldn't be convincing calling you 'mistress'. I think it would be a lot harder for Mike and Angie. I can't see Angie snapping the whip and fucking Mike in the ass with a giant plastic cock --- not from what you've told me --- nor can I see him dominating her completely the way she likes. She can be a delightfully nasty little girl --- just like you, I'm learning --- just a different kind of nasty."

"Fred, I don't want to be married to...that. Sure, we can explore a little kink but let's stay grounded at home. How do you suggest we tell them?"

"I tell him; you tell her. It's up to them to discuss their own individual...preferences? I'm not getting into that."

"I agree."

"So, hon, do you have a regular dominatrix outfit, you know, leather and chains, spike heels...?"

"Several, dear."

"Can I see them sometime?"

"They're in my car."

"Can I see them with you wearing them?"

"I don't see any harm in that."

The next day was Saturday and the two couples got together for breakfast after dropping their respective children at their various weekend activities. Fred brought Mike up to speed while Angie was read-in by Jamie.

"Mike! It would appear that you and my wife have found a hobby that you both enjoy immensely."

"What? Oh, shit."

"Cool your jets, Mike. Jamie enjoyed her 'session' with you immensely."

"Did she tell you what we..."

"In some detail. Now look, we've been friends for a long time. What gets you off is your business. Jamie is not going to share the details with Angie --- that's also your business. The other thing you need to know is that my new network contact was also an extremely satisfying partner. Angie and I discovered a real commonality in our tastes."

"Angie! Oh, shit!"

"No pot calling the kettle black, buddy. And I'm not going to share the details of our tryst --- that's between you two. Now here's how it needs to work. Angie has just been brought up to speed by my wife. You and your wife need to chat and decide where you want to go with this. After you two have come to an understanding, the four of us need to get back together."

*** "Do you want to know what Fred and I did, Mike?"

"Yes and no, but we're all being insanely open here and I'm pretty sure that what Jamie and I did is far stranger; I'll go first." Mike gave his sweet young wife a blow-by-blow description.

"And that gets you off?"

"Yeah, it does...like nothing you could imagine."

"Okay, then I guess it's my turn." Angie proceeded to provide a graphic narrative of her night with Fred.

"Babe, I never would have guessed that in a million years."

"I could certainly echo that line after your description of what gets you and Jamie off. Mike, let me cut through the bullshit. I love you; you're a good husband and a great dad. I couldn't be married to a man who treated me like that...I don't want you to provide that for me...but I've not cum that hard or that often --- ever."

"I agree in terms of my, ah, sexual kinks. But not unlike you...it was profoundly erotic and intensely satisfying."

"Where do we go from here?"

"Common sense tells me we need to end it; on the other hand..."

"Let's go chat with our next door neighbors and best friends."

It was decided that they would continue with their trysts on a week-to-week basis. They all agreed on a prohibition of any activity at home; it seemed important to keep it out of town. If any of the four of them got uncomfortable, it ended. All four wondered if a normal relationship could continue between the two couples. They agreed to continue the money exchange for the sake of symbolism.

They also all agreed never to discuss rendezvous plans or out of town activities when they were together in their respective homes. As would be expected, the two men and subsequently the two women did have discussions prompted as much as anything by curiosity.

"Fred, thank you for not judging me; I'm not exactly proud of..."

"Stop! Mike, I told you that what you do in the bedroom is your business. If you want to change, then go see a shrink. There are lots of people in the world who enjoy the BDSM scene and plenty of healthy, successful men --- like you --- who enjoy what you enjoy. Look, what do you do for a living? You run a call center with almost two hundred employees—primarily women. As I understand you got that promotion over a number of other technically qualified employees because you had a flare for supervising female employees with the perfect mix of toughness, nurturing and respect. Maybe what you do day-to-day for a living has something to do with it."

"It's a result of an earlier experience. Look, when I was younger, there was this girl; she was one of the early Title IX jocks, a weight lifter, just shy of six feet when she was in high school but not remotely unattractive. In all truth it was my first sexual experience and what she did to me probably meets the legal definition of rape...and it was the most intense sexual experience of my life. I dated other girls after but I found myself going back to her...because...I liked it --- a lot. I never wanted to be dominated like that in my day-to-day life but..."

"I remember the first time I ever had decidedly rough, slut sex. She was the valedictorian, little Miss Perfect. She had an angelic demeanor and the story line was that she was 'saving herself' for marriage. The first girl I ever went 'all the way' with. I had no idea how nasty she was until our second date."

"Now I juggle a dozen often bitchy and extremely brilliant female attorneys in a decidedly feminist law firm. I may be the managing partner --- and I'm damn good at it --- but they treat me like crap more often than not. Mike, 99% of the time I get them to do exactly what I need them to do --- because I kiss their damn asses and stroke their over-blown egos like a master."

"Deep down inside there are a number of them that badly need to be bent over the nearest piece of furniture, butt slapped silly and fucked hard. As satisfying as that might be, it wouldn't help me meet the firm's objectives. I'm very good at what I do and they pay me very well to do it --- but it has a price; they own my balls and what Angie and I 'enjoyed' helps me get my balls back. If it's sick, which it probably is --- it's no better or worse than what gets you and my wife off."

Angie and Jamie had a similar discussion. Angie was a construction manager for a large grocery chain. Day-to-day, she had to boss around very macho construction workers effectively or the projects would fail to be completed on schedule. She was commonly known as a ball busting ice bitch but she got results and no one fucked with her. Her legacy was that lover from college, a professor some years her senior who was the first man who ever made her cum.

Jamie spent her workday cajoling and stroking physicians with large but fragile egos; she was very good at it but it took something out of her. She too had an early sexual experience that had shaped her future. Hers had been with the quarterback of her college football team who could only get off 'off the field' by being dominated, abused and humiliated by a strong woman.

For the next year, the two couples met their respective spouses out of town once a week and enjoyed their particular fetishes. With their own husbands and wives, the sex at home was very satisfying and somewhat more adventurous but none of the participants really wanted to bring the full- blown kinkiness they enjoyed outside of their marriages into the marital bed. There was a danger that none of them really saw coming; as their sex at home became more exotic, their sex on the road became a little more normal.

***

"Mike, we both know our roles here but I'm just not up for it tonight. Would you be offended if we just took a shower, crawled between the sheets and fucked like normal people?"

Mike agreed; he'd had a long day too. While Jamie was certainly the aggressor, they just fucked like too normal people; they both knew afterwards that they had enjoyed it a little much.

A similar scenario unfolded when Fred and Angie got together. While their coupling was quite energetic and lusty by normal standards, it also incorporated a degree of tenderness which both enjoyed immensely. After the third week in which the two couples essentially made love, all knew they had reached the danger zone but no one wanted to confront it.

The extra-marital sex had become too good to walk away from. It was after the final rule had been broken that the four knew they needed to talk. It was the night following a dinner at Mike and Angie's house and one too many bottles of wine when Angie and Fred paired off as did Jamie and Mike. It was the next morning over breakfast when the truth was confronted. Jamie took the lead.

"We're in real trouble here, folks; we broke the rules at every level. The final rule was that any of the four of us could end it if it got weird --- and it's gotten weird. Do we all agree?" All nodded silently. "Any suggestions?"

Fred chimed in first.

"We all knew it was bound to happen; familiarity builds affection and more. At the same time, at least from my perspective I would not have traded it for anything. I got a bug out of my system that I've never been comfortable with. There's nothing that says it won't come back but for the present what Angie and I used to enjoy...I just don't need it anymore and my gut tells me she feels the same way. I also genuinely love and care for everyone at this table and our friendship means more to me than anything other than my marriage to Jamie."

"I guess when it was taboo, unavailable and somehow forbidden behavior, it really excited me," Mike added. "I have to say I was relieved three weeks ago when we both decided enough was enough. I owe you, Jamie. It was a lot more fun and less expensive than a lifetime of therapy." They all laughed together, taking the edge off. Jamie added her words in agreement as did Angie.

"So where do we go from here?" Jamie asked.

"We end it, I guess; that was the rule. If any one of us wanted to end it..." Angie said.

"Well, we all effectively 'retired' from the network a long time ago," Mike added.

"Look, we're all ashamed to admit that whether just fucking or fetish we are cut from the same cloth. Admit it --- I will --- every once in a while we all need a little strange...Angie?" Angie nodded as did Mike and Fred at Jamie's keen observations.

"Okay, I propose we enter into a one month moratorium on extramarital sex. We'll do the normal things together we do as friends. At the end of the month, we'll get together and, if it happens, it happens but nothing gets planned. We'll cook out like we always do and unless anyone has a strong objection we'll let the cards fall where they may."

*** All four of them were a little apprehensive when they got together for the cookout a month later. Angie and Mike chatted together.

"Mike, Jamie was right; I've missed it. Bluntly I want to fuck you tonight; I want your big cock up my shitter and I want you to redden my butt. I'm not up for the skull fuck; I'd really be pleased if we could just temper it down to 'a little' rough but not where we once were."

"I'd enjoy that, Angie."

A similar discussion was occurring on the other side of the pool deck. "Jamie, I'm almost ashamed to admit I've missed your strap-on in my ass but I don't really miss the nasty, humiliating stuff I used to need. The leather, tempered use of the riding crop, forcing your bushy little cunt into my face..."

"Turn it down a few notches?"

"Yeah."

"I agree; toward the end I just felt like a sadist; you didn't know it but I faked my orgasm the last time."

"I thought so; your breathing was too controlled; you never really let go the way you used to."

"Very observant, my dear friend and neighbor," Jamie said, taking Mike's hand and leading him across to their spouses.

"For old time's sake?" Fred queried. Everyone nodded and the couples retreated to their respective bedrooms.

As time went on, everyone became more comfortable with the arrangement. The rigid schedule collapsed. Sometimes they would switch more than once a month sometimes less often. There were protocols; the most important said there would be no secrets and no clandestine rendezvous.

Angie knocked on her best friend's back door. "Jamie, I just realized I haven't been boned in the ass in almost a month; Mike never really has taken to it --- certainly not with the expertise and enthusiasm that Fred has. I saw him come home earlier and I'm working at home...is there any chance...?"

"Better your little ass than mine. Where's Mike?"

"Funny you should ask. He was sort of hoping you could stop over and help him out with a problem."

Jamie called downstairs to the basement office; the kids would not be home for two hours. "Fred! Angie's here for some butt sex! I'm going next door to take care of Mike. Is that okay with you?"

"Send her down!"

"Thanks, Jamie, you're a doll," Angie said, scampering down the basement steps.

***

"Yes, young lady, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, doctor! I have this itch that just won't away...it's right here...can you fix it?" Angie said, raising her plaid skirt and finger her naked little ass.

"You've been a very bad girl; you need a spanking."

"I'd like that...I know I deserve it and then what are you going to do?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Doctor, I'm saving my pussy until I'm married...but you can fuck me in this ass if you don't mind."

Jamie and Fred had developed a series of interesting role-plays that always ended in hot, nasty butt fucking. Next door, Angie and Mike had developed their own scenarios and the end result was pretty much the same. It continued that way long after their respective children had grown up and moved away.

Edited by Techsan and slutkimmi

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers