The New Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh. I know Maeve. You know how I feel and how I've been feeling for a long time. But I've also been respecting your wishes too..." I smiled then, "I'm not a monster that would jump on you at the first occasion. Although right now..." Then I laughed.

To my relief she laughed with me. She knew perfectly well what I was feeling for her right now, what I wanted to do. She turned her face towards mine and kissed me for the first time. A long kiss, much longer than I expected it to be. Then she got up and put on her tee-shirt. Slowly, deliberately, allowing me to look at her a bit longer. Getting up, naked with an obvious erection, I took her in my arms before wishing her a good night.

She walked back to her room, leaving me with a lot to look forward too. I was deeply surprised by the last hour or so: never would I have guessed that she could do something like this. What a day! Suddenly my few weeks here didn't sound so bad. I didn't know what to expect, exactly, but at least now I was anxious to find out!

12