The New Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
300 Followers

The private plane meant none of the formalities of usual air travel, so when they were down the steps, the smart little Mercedes he had ordered was not only waiting, it had all the luggage on board. She loved the fact it was a soft top and the fact he offered her the chance to drive. However, despite wanting to she declined, today she wanted to be treated like a lady and have the man wait on her. She giggled and thanked him as he opened the door for her and after a quick kiss they were off down the road.

He had told her it was a 30 minute drive and after 10 minutes of chatting a mischievous thought came into her head, and she began to stroke his cock again feeling the bulge immediately grow. He smiled loving the sensation.

"Couple in the wrong place, killed in mystery crash," he stated. She pulled her hand away, but he grabbed it and put it back. "What a way to go," he laughed. She worked on him in this way for most of the journey so when they parked the car outside the villa he found walking a little difficult.

The bags were left in the car whilst she dragged him round the villa it was maybe smaller than she expected, but perfect for their needs, a bedroom, a lounge/ kitchen, and a small garden with pool and Jacuzzi.

"Quite the little love nest," she said

"If it is, then only now," he said, "I promise you, you are the first person to see it with me."

She said she wouldn't of minded, but secretly was so pleased that she was the first girl he had brought here, She had wondered about his constant protesting of not really having had a relationship for over four years, but slowly she was coming to believe it. He had been amazing in bed and that to her had to come from practice, but then Rachel had realised she was well practised at sex with her boyfriend, but at home their love making was dull and mechanical in comparison.

They agreed they should get the bags in and when they had she began to busy herself unpacking. He disappeared and returned with a glass of champagne, telling her he had laid out a cold salad for later.

She smiled and told him to put on some trunks and take the champagne out to the hot tub. He was laying full length in the tub when he heard her telling him to move over and he focussed on the beauty in front of him in a two-piece swimsuit that showed off her perfect figure to perfection.

"Wow," he said.

"I will take that as approval," she said, getting into the water beside him and draining her champagne glass and holding it out for a refill. Putting the glass down on the side she sat in his lap and kissed him passionately, he went to slip her strap off her shoulder but she subtly resisted.

"So?" she said.

"So?" he replied

"So," she said, "what except for the obvious are we going to do here?" He told her about the fishing village just down the road with its quaint little restaurants and the beach with its rock pools and warm sea. " Sounds lovely," she said and then laughing continued, "as long as it doesn't get in the way of you fucking my brains out."

It was growing dark by now so she suggested they eat; all this exercise and sexual energy means I am just hungry the whole time she told him. Me too, but not for food, he thought, but he decided to just smile.

"Wow just look at all those stars. "Does anyone come around here at night?" she queried.

"Never," he said, "I picked it for its solitude, thinking I could do work here."

"Then after we eat, because I must eat," she said, " I have something special to wear for you, but what is really turning me on is the thought of making love to you under the stars. Could we make love out here and when he said yes please, she grabbed his arm and marched him off to the food?

The night they would never forget

The meal was without doubt a very quick one both of them found they had no appetite once they got to the food, simply wanting to be together outside. As soon as she dared, she announced she was off to change and that he should make a comfortable space for them outside. She also said remember the you know what's. So whilst he fussed around on the grass arranging blankets and cushions she tried on the outfit that the personnel shopper said would blow any man's mind.

She checked her reflection in the mirror, staring deep into her own eyes, pushing down the guilt and telling herself this was a dream and to enjoy it while she could. She popped her old dressing gown on and walked out to find him sitting amid a sea of blankets and cushions smiling.

"Wow," she said, "how many girls are coming tonight? There enough space for the whole town let alone little old me."

"I like some space to operate in," he said laughing, "bit underwhelmed by the outfit though, did the shopper take you to a charity shop?"

"No silly," she said, "what I bought is underneath this old dressing gown but if you are going to be rude I will just go inside and play chess or something."

"No no," he protested, "I was only kidding come back, please come back."

She allowed him to guide her back to the blankets and to kiss her, pulling her head back he kissed down her neck and with his hand slowly undid the tie binding the gown around her.

He found himself gently pushed away, as Rachel took over the undoing of the binding. She gently slipped her gown off her shoulders revealing two straps before finally letting the gown fall to the ground. She rotated her hips and lifted her hair up with her hands.

The chemise she was wearing was black stretched satin, with lace cups teasingly showing her breasts to their full effect. The ribbon bows brilliantly embellished the seductive message. He found himself mesmerized by the effect.

"Does the boss like what he sees," she said seductively.

For a moment, it felt as if he just forgot to breathe. Inside her head a little voice went, yesssssss, as she saw the look on his face.

"I think maybe the boss does like what he sees." She laughed.

"Your beautiful, oh my God, you look gorgeous." He said breathlessly.

"So would you like me to take it off or maybe you would do it for me." She said.

"Oh my darling please let me, come here and lay down." He said pleadingly.

"Hmmmm don't know maybe I should do it." She said, and she slowly moved a strap to the edge of her shoulder.

"Nooo please come here," he said trying to sound calm but desperate to have her come to him.

"Maybe I will, and maybe I won't," she said and moved the other strap to the edge of her shoulder.

This was too much, and he moved quickly to her and scooped her up and she squealed and kicked her legs. He carried her back to the blanket and gently laid her down. Whilst being carried she had slipped her straps back onto her shoulder and as she was placed on the ground, she stretched her hands out and rolled her body seductively on the soft blankets.

He began to kiss her on the lips and neck, working his way down to the parts of her breasts that the chemise revealed before kissing her nipples through the black lace.

She unbuttoned his shirt as he ran his hand up her thigh making gentle circles with his hand at the top of her leg. She pulled his shirt off and tossed it away, pulling him up higher by using his belt strap and kissed his bare chest gently licking it with her tongue.

His belt had now been disposed of as well, and she undid his trousers pulling them down over his bottom. He kissed her on the forehead, lips and chest before removing himself so he could lose his trousers, boxers, and socks.

When she went to slip her chemise off he asked her not to, moving back on top and kissing her passionately again. He began to kiss her shoulder removing the chemise strap on that side and pulling it down so her right breast was revealed. He gently kissed it and then took as much as he could into his mouth playing with the hard nipple with his tongue. She moaned with delight.

He then repeated the process on the other side taking longer this time with her breast as he rejoiced in the fact that she was moaning with such enthusiasm.

She helped by lifting her bottom up as he pulled the chemise down over her hips and down her legs. Gently placing it with reverence on the blanker beside them.

He slipped on a condom and entered her, as he did she arched her body up to accept him lifting her legs so they were either side of him. He began to move inside her with long slow strokes, he felt a great desire to tell her he loved her but pushed it out of his mind.

Her yes's were now coming in time to his thrusts and he began to feel that worry again he had the first time that he would come too soon. Rachel squealed as David picked her up so now they were sitting face-to-face allowing them to take turns in riding each other. He didn't know whether there was any science to it, but he always found he could last longer if he were sitting up.

He also loved this position too because as she rode him he could use he hands to enjoy her breasts and whilst before they had made love David's attraction had been aroused by Rachel's legs he found her perfectly shaped breasts fascinating to see, touch, and taste. He felt as though he would never bore of them.

"Shall I lie you back down," he said, gently pushing her hair back from around her face and enjoying the sensation of moistness in her hair as he realised she was gently sweating from the exertion. In truth it was warm outside, but it was lovely all the same.

Rachel threw her head back to allow herself to be lowered and as she went back to the ground he thrust hard into her kissing her left breast on the way down. He managed to get her gently back onto the blanket and suddenly her breathing became must faster and her yes's much louder. He exploded inside her a moment after she reached her climax.

He flopped down on top of her and she kissed him gently on the head.

"How can this keep getting better and better," she said.

He kissed her gently on the top of her left breast and decided to say nothing thinking anything he could say would be cheesy or weak. They lay together for a long time in silence watching the stars before making love twice more and finally heading off to bed hand in hand.

The rest of their time at the villa passed in a beautiful blur of sex and intimacy but in the end the time to go came around.

Back Home

The journey home, his Monday night, David's whole Tuesday had been so difficult for him. He mooned around the house wishing he could text Rachel, or talk to her. Wondering how she had coped back at home. They had agreed they would return to work on the Wednesday.

So finally Wednesday dawned, and he was in work extremely early, anxious for Rachel to arrive. Would she come at all, would she hate him, would her boyfriend come and punch his lights out? A million thoughts, all dark circled in his head as the clock crawled round from 7am to 7:30 to 8 and on. He was driven frantic, pacing the room and near to tears in his desperate frustration.

Finally at 10:03 she arrived. He was disappointed to see she was in jeans and a long skirt and became even more worried when he realised how tired she looked.

"I am so sorry I am late," Rachel said.

He asked her whether she was ok, and she nodded unconvincingly.

They passed an awkward hour, pretending to catch up with e-mails but the awkward silence hung in the air broken by the odd stilted conversations until at 11'ish he suggested they got a coffee and talked.

She sighed and agreed.

When they were sat down with their coffee. He asked her again if she were ok and she burst into tears. She seemed happy to snuggle into him when he reached out to embrace her, kissing her on her forehead solicited a thank you from her and so it was his turn to sign and he began to talk.

"I have had a dreadful time since you left me at the airport," he said. "I have missed you so much and have been so worried about you. I know this is all messed up and all my fault, but I am sorry............ I love you! I need you to know that I loved you from the first moment I saw you and I am so frightened that you seem so distant today."

"I love you Rachel," he repeated.

She put her finger over his mouth as she did in Seville a few days ago but that now seemed like a lifetime ago.

"I love you too David and I have left him," she said very flatly.

"What?" He said rejoicing in hearing she loved him and then realizing what else she had said.

"I have left my boyfriend," she repeated. "I left him Monday night." He wanted sex as soon as we got home and I realised I couldn't do it; I just wanted to be with you. I realised how I was so in love with you that nothing else mattered anymore."

"Wow," he said.

She shrugged and said, "I have been with my parents and moved all my stuff out of the flat. I have been terrified that you wouldn't want me anymore."

He took a deep breath and decided to risk it all by saying, "will you marry me."

"Oh wow, oh yes," she said laughing, she paused and put on a mock serious face and then said, "but only if you repeat our night under the stars, and she pulled off her tee shirt revealing the straps of the black chemise and she tossed him a new packet of condoms she pulled out from the pocket of her skirt."

braindump
braindump
300 Followers
12