The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"I would love to work alongside you, thank you for recommending me."

"My pleasure sexy man, of course we will have to be extra careful about our after hours meetings." Chris grinned, "And just because I suck your lovely cock and you whip my arse, doesn't mean I will accept anything less than one hundred percent from you at work, ok?"

"Of course Chris, that goes without saying and I will do my best not to let you down. Ah good, here's the food, I'm hungry."

We discussed the forthcoming changes at work while we ate our delicious pasta dishes and enjoyed the champagne.

"Cappuccino and then back to my place for a quickie?" I asked as I saw the waiter coming to take our plates.

"Yes, but could I have a hot chocolate please?" Chris grinned.

I organised the drinks and asked for the account from the waiter who couldn't keep his eyes off my sexy boss.

"You certainly had his attention." I said after the waiter left.

Chris shrugged her shoulders and asked, "How's the planning for our weekend away going? Have you found a nice private place where I can make a lot of noise?"

"A lot of noise?" I asked innocently.

"Oh Simon, when you used the belt on me tonight it was amazing." Chris lowered her voice to almost a whisper. "I want more, I want to experiment and I know I can trust you. I have fantasies I have never told anyone before."

I smiled encouragingly and nodded as Chris paused.

"I know you won't think me weird, I hope not anyway."

"Spit it out honey."

"Ok I want to be tied up and used as your, for want of a better description, your sex slave." Chris blushed but maintained eye contact. "I have clamps I use on my nipples, and ah, other areas, and I have toys. What I'd love is a weekend of submission, to explore and experiment. I get excited just thinking about pain, and after the strapping at work, ohhhhh my. Are you ok, you understand baby?"

"I'm fine, absolutely fine," I said as our legs rubbed under the table. "How about I buy a collar and lead, would you like that?"

"Oh my God! My cunt just flooded, how did you know?" Chris was astonished. "Can you get a butt plug with a tail too?"

I grinned as the waiter arrived with the drinks and replied, "Did I ever tell you about my Labrador Becky? She was such a stubborn bitch, but my training finally brought her into line."

I paid cash to the waiter for the account and added a decent tip.

"Thank you very much Sir", He said. "My father had a stubborn Labrador too, but he was untrainable."

"Your father or the dog?" I asked with a grin.

"Both actually, have a lovely evening." The waiter laughed and left.

"Very funny Simon." Chris poked her tongue out at me and smiled sweetly. "Train me please Simon, don't tell me what your plans are, just take me away and make it a weekend I'll always remember."

"I've found a place down near Wilson's Promontory that has only a few individual cabins and they are spread around the property. The owners don't supply any meals, we will have to take our food and drink, but from the website the cabins look great and have great views of the sea, as well as a hot tub. It's about a three hour drive, we could go Friday night and come back late Sunday if that suits you?"

"The weekend after next ok with you?" Chris asked eagerly.

"Yes I'll email and book tonight, do you have time to come to my place now?" I asked.

"Try stopping me." Chris grinned as she stood and grabbed her handbag. "What did you have in mind lover?"

"Twenty-three multiplied by three interest you?"

"A sixty-nine, mmmmm." Chris laughed. "Come on hurry up, any maths that gets your cock in my mouth gets top marks with me. Perhaps you would prefer the metric equivalent of a sixty-nine?"

"What's that?" I asked as I waited for the punch line.

"One eight one, the same thing really!"

Laughing at our private joke Chris and I hurried to our cars and after the short drive we were soon stripping off in the bedroom of my home. After a quick visit to the bathroom we flopped on the bed and kissed deeply.

"Have you got a vibrator in your bag?" I asked as I checked out the plug still in my boss' butt.

"Of course lover, why?"

"I just a devilish idea of filling all your holes at the one time."

Chris' eyes opened wide with excitement then she reached down and grabbed her bag off the floor.

"This do?" She asked as she held out a thick seven inch silver vibrator.

"Just the thing," I said as I lay back on the bed. "Suck me, make me hard you naughty girl."

Chris knelt with her mouth just over my cock. "I love it when you call me that, mmffffhhhhggg!"

The rest of Chris' sentence was unintelligible as I pushed her mouth down onto my cock. Naturally it did not take much of her wonderful sucking and licking before my penis was rock hard and ready to go. Chris winced with pain as I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her down onto her back on the bed. I moved quickly to straddle her body with my stiff cock directly above her mouth and her glistening shaven pussy seemingly begging for my attention. As Chris started to suck my balls I licked along her slit and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. I heard a long moan from my lover before the familiar sensations of her tongue and lips working on my cock brought a moan of pleasure from my lips. Her body jerked as I pushed the thick silver shaft into the depths of her pussy and switched it on to half power. Somehow I managed to have one hand twisting the plug up her butt while the other hand fucked her cunt with the buzzing vibrator.

But my attention was being diverted by wonderful sensations as Chris sucked hard, as always she was desperate for the tang of my semen on her taste buds. In a moment of pure selfishness I stopped my attention to Chris' pleasure and concentrated on the feelings coming from my cock. The feelings of my lover's lips sucking up and down the length of my penis together with the licking her tongue soon gave her the present she desired as she savored and swallowed my cum in a mind-blowing climax.

After I had regained some breath and I was certain that Chris had sucked me dry I returned my concentration to her sexy body. I rolled off and knelt beside her hips, spreading her legs wider apart as my hands returned to the vibrator and butt plug. From this position I could also watch the expressions on her beautiful face and the effect my play was having on her body. I grasped the end of the butt plug, pulled the whole length from her arse and then pushed it in and out in harmony with the vibrator in her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Chris' fists grasped the sheet as her body arched off the bed.

"Don't cum yet!" I ordered as I turned the vibrator to full power and attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"I can't, ohhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

'So much for giving orders' I laughed to myself as my lover's body jerked and shook with the force of a powerful orgasm. Chris' perspiring figure continued to quiver as I eased out the plug and vibrator and lay down on the bed hugging her close. I raised myself up on an elbow so my hand could brush back her hair that had come loose during our exertions.

Chris lay back looking up at me as she sucked in air, shaking her head from side to side as she gradually relaxed and calmed.

"Oh baby, I mean Simon Sir," Chris sighed, "If that cum was an example of our weekend away then I'll need the Monday off to recover."

"Wait and see naughty girl." I replied as I snuggled down, "Just you wait and see."

"I think I'll go home and change in the morning." Chris said with a warm smile. "This naughty girl adores being here with you like this, it could become a habit lover boy, Sir."

We kissed deeply and snuggled happily down in the bed, both of us wondering silently about the coming weekend away.

The End?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers