The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day progressed and David met with the other members of his staff. It was already ten minutes to five when he got to Julie's folder. He paged Nancy and asked her to ask Julie if she'd be able to stay a little late for their meeting. While he waited for an answer he looked over her file. It was actually pretty amazing.

She had joined the sales staff from the legal department and had practically led the sales group in figures since the first month. Her numbers were far above the next closest person. He pictured a high-energy older woman with a no nonsense attitude and a relentless style. Nancy finally buzzed back and told him that Julie had agreed to stay late for the interview. Nancy asked if it was all right if she left for the day after she showed Julie in. David told her that would be fine and waited for Julie to make it to his office. It wasn't long before Nancy buzzed again

"Julie is here to see you sir." Nancy said.

"Thank you Nancy, tell her she can come in. Oh, and have a good evening." David said through the intercom.

"Thank you sir." Nancy replied.

Julie walked into David's office and immediately blushed. She couldn't believe it, how was it possible that the guy from the gas station was her new boss. David was looking down at a folder so she quickly tried to compose herself and sat down opposite of his oak desk.

David looked up as Julie sat down in the chair opposite his desk and he was sure his mouth dropped open with surprise. It's the girl from the gas station he thought. I can't believe this, I was fantasizing about fucking my top sales person. The thought of it started to give him an erection again so he shook off the thought and regained his composure. Julie looked a little flustered, David assumed from meeting her new boss. He smiled and said.

"Julie, I'm so glad to finally meet you. I had planned to meet everyone as a group this morning, but the executive staff meeting ran longer than I thought."

"Oh, that's no problem sir." Julie replied. "I had lots of work to do today so it was nice to be able to catch up there."

"Julie, please call me David. I'm a pretty informal boss and I like to have a good rapport with my staff."

"OK, David." Julie smiled.

Her smile seemed to light up the room, and David marveled again at how incredible she looked in that suit. His eyes subconsciously wandered down to her tits again and a picture of her sitting there topless smiling at him flashed into his head. He looked back up at Julie's face and noticed that she seemed to be waiting for a reply from him.

"I'm sorry, what did you say Julie?" He asked, somewhat embarrassed.

Julie waited for David to answer her question, but after a moment she realized he must not have been paying attention. The angle of his head suggested that he was looking at her boobs, but that couldn't be right. She took a moment to look him over as well. She decided she was right in her assessment at the gas station. He was handsome and he still looked very good in his suit. His shirt collar had wilted a little this late in the day but he still had a sharp fresh look to him. Julie liked his voice, she decided. It was soft but it had a strong feel to it, like every word had a measure and a solidness to it. He had gorgeous eyes, and his hands looked strong but soft at the same time. Finally he seemed to break out of his trance and asked her to repeat herself.

"I asked what you thought of the staff so far." Julie said.

Something in the way Julie was looking at him made David feel like she knew he had been looking at her tits. He was embarrassed, but she didn't seem upset so he decided she must not have noticed him staring. He answered her about the staff and told her a little about what he was looking to bring to the Sales department. He praised her for her sales record and assured her that he was very pleased and impressed with her work.

He looked her over as he talked to her and decided that she had the best smile he had ever seen. Her hair shined in lights of his office and he found himself wondering how soft it was. He tried not to think about it, but the image of her soft tits and small nipples kept flashing into his mind. He continued on admirably considering the conflicting thoughts in his head and felt pretty sure she didn't notice that he was thinking about two things at once, namely her topless. He was glad he was hidden behind his big oak desk though because he was sure the bulge in his dress pants would be very noticeable.

She smiled as he talked and nodded her head at the appropriate moments, but she could definitely tell he was checking her out now. He was doing a valiant job staying on topic but she was sure she had caught him looking at her boobs a number of times now. She expected to be unhappy about it, but realized she wasn't. He was handsome, he wore an aura of confidence and control and he was checking her out. She felt flattered and couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. She imagined he was thinking about her boobs, thinking about popping them out of her bra and taking her nipple into his mouth. The thought caused a familiar tingle in her groin and her nipples started to become hard.

David was finishing up his expectations for the department when he started to notice Julies nipples poking out visibly into her blouse. His slightly hard cock was starting to come to more attention now. For the first time he noticed that it seemed like she was checking him out as well. That thought excited him even more and his cock grew to almost it's full state. He managed to finish off his speech, and figured he needed to end this meeting before he started making too many mistakes by thinking of too many things at once. He thanked her again for her hard work and excellent efforts and told her she was the star of the sales team as far as he was concerned.

"Thanks again for staying late for this meeting Julie. Have a good evening and I'll see you at the staff meeting tomorrow."

Julie stood up and decided it would be best to shake his hand. Besides, that way she'd be able to feel for herself if he had the soft yet strong hands she imagined he did. She had been thinking about him checking her out ever since the meeting started and her nipples were now fully hard and aching against the sheer fabric of her bra. She had started to get a little wet between that stimulation against her nipples and the thought of David teasing her there.

When Julie stood up David realized that she wanted to shake his hand. Damn, he thought, I can't very well shake her hand sitting down. He contemplated his options for a moment. If he simply stood up and shook her hand he was sure she'd be able to see his erection. These damn suit pants didn't hide anything and his boxers certainly weren't helping either. He decided to get up and move over to the corner of his desk to lead her out. This way she would be turned to head out of the office and hopefully wouldn't notice what was going on below his belt.

Her eyes jumped to his crotch as soon as he stood up. It was quite obvious he had a boner and judging by the size of the bulge he wasn't lacking in the cock department. He moved swiftly to the corner of his desk and extended his hand to hers. His hand was even softer than she imagined, but it was indeed strong and confident. He put his other hand to the small of her back to lead her out of the office. When his hand touched her, it was almost like electricity had shot through her. Her body was heightened to sensitivity and his touch set something off in her.

She looked down again at the bulge in his pants. Julie felt as if she were at a crossroad. Her whole life she had taken the easy path, the path of least resistance. She didn't take risks and she didn't do impulsive things. She was reliable old Julie. Julie the designated driver, Julie the baby sitter on a Friday night, Julie the house sitter while you were away at vacation. She was tired of being the predictable dependable Julie. She felt a wave building up inside her. All those years of following the easy, respectable path were causing a tidal wave of desire through her. She refused to be this passive person anymore. Impulsively she turned towards him and kissed him. She could see his eyes widen in surprise, but it was too late to break off now. She was committed.

David stepped to the corner of his desk, hoping it would somehow shield his erection from view. He took her hand and shook it and then put a hand to the small of her back to steer her away from his erection. He thought he had pulled if off when suddenly Julie turned and kissed him. David couldn't believe it. The shock of it caused him to stand still, but the realization came that she was young, beautiful, and obviously had noticed him checking her out and didn't mind. Didn't mind? Hell she was initiating things!

David broke out of his stupor and pulled Julie close to him. He slipped his other hand behind her neck and felt her soft shiny hair in against the back of his hand as he tilted her head up to his. Her kiss was wild, and their tongues fenced playfully in each other's mouth. She started to push off his suit jacket before their intense first kiss had ended. It slid off his arms and unto floor as he released his grip about her small waist and swan like neck. She moved him over to the desk so he could lean against it and then started unbuttoning his dress shirt.

Julie felt absolutely wanton. When he hadn't responded at first she had been afraid that she had blown it and gotten herself fired. But then he had pulled her close and kissed her back and she knew he wanted her as bad as she wanted him. She felt almost detached from herself at first. This was not Julie was it? She hadn't just put her toe in the water; she had jumped headlong into it and now was swimming for her life. It was too late to turn back now, and besides, she didn't want to. She needed this release badly.

She pushed him back against the desk and started pulling apart his shirt. She didn't have time for buttons. His chest was well defined, he definitely kept in shape, just like she had imagined. She closed her mouth over one of his nipples and licked a small circle around it until it grew hard. She sucked on it gently while her hands undid David's belt. She finally loosened it enough and his pants fell to the floor. She kneeled down, shrugging off her jacket as she got to her knees. She pulled off her blouse before peeling his boxer shorts over his erection and down to his feet.

David leaned back as Julie ripped his shirt open. He couldn't believe how wild she was. She had seemed so reserved during the whole interview and now she was a wild tiger popping buttons off his shirt and sucking on his nipples. He closed his eyes and reveled in the sensations her tongue was giving him while she worked on his belt. When his pants finally dropped and she released his nipple from her mouth, he opened his eyes and watched her get into a kneeling position. She shucked off her jack and an pulled her blouse over her head. She had a cute little sheer bra with some flower embroidery on it. The sight of her cleavage and the tops of her tits caused David's cock to become fully erect. She looked up and locked eyes with his as she grabbed his erection and began to put it in her mouth.

Julie took David's cock in her hand and brought her mouth to the tip. She had been right in her assessment before. It was a good-sized cock, not the biggest she'd seen, but if there was one thing she knew, bigger was not always better. She looked up at him and met his gaze. She began to tease the tip of his cock with her tongue. He let out a small groan when the tip of her tongue finally touched his cock. A small trail of saliva led from her tongue to the tip of his cock when she brought it back to her mouth.

She worked up more saliva in her mouth and then slid her tongue along the length of his shaft on either side. When she had generously lubricated both sides she grabbed his shaft with her hand and started stroking it slowly up and down. She took his head in her mouth again and playfully teased the slit on the top by flicking it with her tongue. She could taste his pre-cum and it only served to excite her further. Her eyes never left his as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Over, under, and around her tongue moved teasing him as her hand continued to stroke on his shaft. Finally she dropped her tongue to the bottom of her mouth and started to take in more of him.

David marveled at the blowjob he was getting. Julie was amazing with her tongue, and he was quite sure this was going to be the best blowjob of his life. He couldn't take his eyes off of hers and she never broke her gaze either. There was something deep and soulful about that, like they were connected far deeper than just her tongue to his cock. He groaned and subconsciously pushed his cock closer to her tongue.

After tongue teasing his head for awhile she finally started to take more of him in her mouth. He could feel her warm wet tongue sliding farther down his shaft. He thought for a minute she might take all of him in, but she stopped after a few inches and held herself there. Her lips around him and her tongue resting against him were an incredible feeling. Every other woman who had given him a blowjob had always just worked in and out. None of them had just enjoyed feeling his cock in their mouths, and here Julie was looking up at him with rapt passion in her eyes, hell right down to her soul.

Julie finally took David's cock back out of her mouth. She loved the way it felt. His head was velvet smooth, and she could feel the pulse of him through the shaft of his cock. She felt so alive like that, so connected to him. His eyes never left hers so she knew he felt the connection too. Her body tingled everywhere. It was like every nerve ending in her body had become super sensitive to the slightest touch. Her pussy was getting soaked now and her thong was practically parting her pussy lips. It was pressed up hard against her clit and the familiar sensations were beginning to build.

She tried hard to push that aside to focus on David's blowjob. She started working just the first inch or so of his cock in and out of her mouth. She stroked the rest of his shaft with one hand and balanced herself against the back of his leg with the other. She fell into a steady rhythm now, her hand and mouth moving together to cover his entire cock.

David leaned back against the desk and groaned again. Julie had fallen into a rhythm now and was doing her best to take him over the edge. A part of him wanted to hold back, to make this blowjob last forever, but there were parts of her he wanted to explore too. Suddenly David could feel Julie's teeth playfully scraping against the top of his cock. The sensation seemed to focus all of his attention to his blowjob. It was amazing the way she could take total control of him like that, she seemed to be able to lead him to any place she wanted at will. His cock was throbbing now and that familiar sensation was starting to grow in his balls.

The pressure on Julie's clit by her thong was getting harder and harder to push back. Something about taking David, her boss, a man she didn't even know existed before this morning was causing her to become way more stimulated than she ever had before. Giving blowjobs always made her hot, but this was different, she was sure it wouldn't be long before she came herself. The thought of that only seemed to increase her desire. Her mind went back to David's cock and she started to gently use her teeth along the top of it. She could feel the throbbing start to increase and she knew he was probably getting close.

She hadn't really given any thought to where he was going to cum before now. Julie was filled with a desire to taste him; she wanted to feel the warmth of his cum on her tongue and in her mouth. She didn't want to make this just an ordinary blowjob though, she always swallowed. Julie wanted to make this blowjob as wild and wanton as she felt right now. She decided she wanted to watch him cum, she was going to do something she'd never let any man before do to her. She wanted him to cum on her face; she wanted to get it on her hair and in her mouth.

The thought of David cumming on her was bringing Julie to the edge of climax. Her clit was throbbing now with the increased blood flow from her state of arousal. She shifted her weight slightly and gasped as her soaking wet thong pressed harder onto her clit, she was so close now. She moved again and there was no stopping the wave now. She took her mouth off of David's cock and let out a low moan. The first wave of her orgasm swept over her and she moaned again.

David was right at the edge now, and he could feel that Julie knew it because she kept him right there teetering on the edge without pushing him over it yet. She shifted slightly and let out a tiny gasp of pleasure. David wasn't quite sure what was going on as she had one hand on his cock and the other on the back of one of his legs. There wasn't anything anywhere near her pussy.

She shifted again and this time her mouth came off of the end of his cock and she let out a low moan of pleasure. She moaned again quickly after that and it was obvious she was having her own orgasm. David looked at her in amazement; she was actually having an orgasm from sucking him off. Her grip on his cock tightened as the orgasm overtook her. The increased pressure and the thought of Julie cumming from no other stimulation but from blowing him was almost more than David could take. He groaned again and made a Herculean effort to keep his cum in his balls.

Julie has lost control now. Her orgasm was coming in waves now and she rocked slowly and let out another long low moan of pleasure. Her hand had involuntarily been squeezing David's cock and she heard him let out another groan. Finally the shock waves passed and Julie regained some of her senses. She knew David was doing everything he could not to cum until she wanted him to. She looked up at him again with a wild look of lust in her eyes. She started stroking his cock again in a steady circular motion. She felt him tense up and knew he was about to let loose.

The first massive spurt hit her on her left cheek and onto her hair and ear. Julie repositioned herself slightly so that the next one landed on her lips and in her mouth. David shuddered again and let out a third load that caught her upper lip and glanced off just to the right of her eye. He let out his own low moan when Julie put her mouth over his head again and milked out the last of his cum with her hand. When she was sure she had gotten it all she took her finger and moved the cum from her face to her mouth so she could taste it all. They were both breathing heavily as David leaned down and put his hands around her waist and drew her up for a deep kiss.

David expertly unhooked the clasp of Julie's bra and if fell down to the crooks of her elbows exposing her small firm tits. They were just how he had imagined them. They hung perfectly and had perfect small dark brown nipples that were still poking out rock hard. She let the bra fall to the floor and David swung her around so that her back was now facing the desk. He leaned his head down and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. She let out a small gasp and arched her back pushing her tit harder against his mouth. He took his mouth off of her nipple and cupped his hand around her perfect tit while he moved his mouth to her other nipple. She gasped again at the first touch of his tongue tracing light circles around her nipple.

Julie followed David's guiding hands as he rose her up to give her a deep kiss. His tongue danced playfully with hers as he unhooked her bra. She loosened her shoulders a bit and her bra slid down to her elbows. Her nipples were hard and aching to be sucked, after their rough treatment against the embroidery of her bra. She saw the look of excitement in David's eyes when they broke off their kiss and he examined her boobs.