The New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh… Oh… Oh…"

David was holding himself in check even as he slammed against Julie in a seemingly ever-quickening pace. His balls were aching for release now, and it was all he could do to keep himself from spurting his load deep inside of her. Just the thought of it brought him teetering to the edge and he grunted and held it back by some miracle. He could tell by Julie's moaning and calling out that she was close now. He hoped it wouldn't be too long or he was afraid he wasn't going to be able to hold himself. Suddenly Julie's head arched up and he felt her pussy loosen around him.

Julie could feel the wave of her orgasm as it grew higher and higher until it was an unstoppable force ready to roll through her. She arched her back as the wave started to break and she lost control of her pussy as the sensation took over her body.

"Ohhhhh fuck mmmmmm." She cried out as she tried to press herself as far onto David's cock as she could.

David stayed deep inside Julie and he could feel her pussy releasing and contracting as her orgasm overwhelmed her. The feeling it tipped the balance and he could feel himself start to lose control. He pulled out and rested his cock between her two perfect round ass cheeks and pushed up rubbing against them.

"Oh fuck." He groaned as the first of his load came out and landed half way up Julie's back.

David groaned again as another, and then another spurt of cum landed on Julie's ass and back.

Julie's orgasm was in full swing when David pulled out and started cumming on her back. It didn't matter anymore as her orgasm had fully taken hold and the wave was rolling unchecked throughout her body. This one was long and drawn out where her other ones had rolled through her in a quick and powerful precession. Where the other ones had rocked her, this one seemed to reach every single nerve ending in her body and she tingled from the sensation.

David collapsed into a chair by his desk and Julie backed up and sat down on top of him. She nuzzled her head on his chest as they both breathed heavily from their erotic romp.

They stayed there for a while, just enjoying the silence and each other.

Suddenly Julie giggled and David smiled as he said.

"What's so funny?"

Julie giggled again as she said. "I hope I proved my value to your staff."

David laughed out loud. "I had no idea how dedicated you really were." He said with a wink.

Julie leaned up and kissed David again, a long, slow, sensual kiss. She wasn't sure what she had started, but she realized that taking the wild path had led her somewhere she would never have dreamed of before and somewhere she never wished to leave. She broke off her kiss and sighed as she fell back against David's chest.