All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 01'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I was really disappointed when the original series finished. I'm very happy to see a sequel.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Very pleased!

I quickly scanned this story to see if I would enjoy it as much as the original and was very pleased with the continuation. I have book marked it to read more thoroughly later. Thank you for writing a sequel to the story I checked my computer every morning for.

beau6beau6almost 7 years ago
Excellent Transition

Great to see the adventure continue.......

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Hi anonymous.

Thanks for your fast comment to the new series.

Initially, I was intending to end the series but I keep getting story ideas for the gang. I'm also thrilled to have so many readers in love with the characters wanting more.

Right now I have a list of sixteen events to write - doesn't mean they will be separate chapters. Some will be over several, some will be a chapter and some will be together in a single chapter. Just ideas of things happening for the gang as they continue their lives.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the new series.

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to xsiveone

Hey xsiveone:

Thanks for your comment and welcome back!

Thank you also for your dedication to the characters.

I plan to continue much the same as the first series except this time around the other characters are going to have more time in the spot light.

The tone will be the same as before - lots of hot sex, laughter and tears of joy.

I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Thanks again and please comment anytime.

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to beau6

Hey beau6!

Thanks for your great comment.

Transition this very much is - new jobs.. Cindy and Matt married. Di married again.

There is a very well established old guard of the Di/Gwen, Sue/Jeff and Kim/Adam but also a new guard of Matt/Cindy, Craig/Jenny and Chip/Beth that will grow and develop on their own but with intermingles with the other.

Besides the core groups above, we have some new characters to develop, particularly Cindy Lynn, especially once she comes of age, and completely new to the fold Jesse who we have not met yet.

I definitely plan to explore new territory in this series while keeping it familiar.

Again - thanks for your great comment! I couldn't have used a better word than transition. Perfect!

Hope you continue to enjoy and please leave comments anytime.

LF

DiJiTDiJiTalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see it continue...

I loved the original story so much and I'm so glad it is continuing on.

I'm very curious to see where this goes now.

The Beth/Chip situation is very sweet.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to DiJiT

Hi DiJiT:

Thanks for your very kind words.

One of my biggest regrets with the end of the first series was that poor Chip was still alone. Fixed that one right out of the gate here. Honestly, a reader asked me if I was going to do anything more with Beth, and I realized that she fit perfectly in the situation.

In the first series I tried to stay focused on Di, Matt and Cindy - this time around all the characters will get their time to shine.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

LF

dpa44nxadpa44nxaalmost 7 years ago
my first comment

I am so glad this extremely good series is going to continue.

I look forward to reading the hopefully many chapters to come.

wildcat1986wildcat1986almost 7 years ago
Thanks for continuing

I really like the first series did skip a few chapters so will have to go back and finish. That being said I am glad to see Matt and Cindy letting nature add to the family if it sees fit, it would be interesting if Mom Gewn gives Matt a son/daughters siblings as in twins or more. Maybe Cindy and all the girls pregnant at the same time with a few surprises as to number and sex. Just a suggestion looking forward to seeing where this story goes. The extended marriage will be interesting to see how it developes as well

Thanks again for continuing

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
I so agree...glad to see this continuing!

Now...guess I am again waiting for more!!!! :)

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to dpa44nxa

Hey dpa44nxa:

Thank you so much for your sweet words!

I have no idea how long this will go but as long as the gang has stories for me I'll tell them. I have quite a bit planned for now.

Thanks again and please keep the comments coming!

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Wildcat1986

Hi Wildcat1986 -

The dynamics that are here are wonderful for me as a writer. So many directions this could go. Hollister-Hughes and Hughes are definitely a tight foursome.

Pregnancies? I do have that in the back of my mind but nothing clear let. We'll see as time goes on.

I'm so glad you are enjoying this.

Please keep in touch!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Arrowglass!

Wonderful to see you back again! I've always loved your comments.

Yeah, and now I'm writing in real time. Certainly it won't be once a day. I'm trying to maintain two chapters a week. I just submitted Chapter Two so that should be up in a couple of days. Chapter Three is finished and I'm working on the end of Chapter Four now.

I'll keep at it.

Thanks again! Hope to hear from you soon!

LF

FruitOfTheForbiddenMindFruitOfTheForbiddenMindalmost 7 years ago
Happy to see you again.

I read every chapter of the Deal and was impressed by how fluidly the story progressed. I have to say I wondered for weeks when Matt and Diana would finally come together in their last forbidden way, and the way Cindy and Matt developed, I found it realistic and erotic at the same time. I like the way you balance the sexual exploits of the various characters with the overall story and when I saw your screenname and The New Deal, I was happy to find you continued the story. Keep up the great work, and if you have a chance to explain, how did you create the characters? Is there an element of realism or is this simply an intelligent mind exploring a taboo and things fell into place?

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Nice start to part TWO of the Deal

Real nice way to start, get the sex out of the way. Now start the story. Hope its as great as the first Deal . GOOD LUCK

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to FruitoftheForbiddenMind

Hiya FruitoftheForbiddenMind. Thanks for your kind words and great comment.

I love a balance of opposites sweet/tender with raunchy/hot, the same with realistic but erotic.

I don't know how far down the intelligent path I'll go but this was completely made up except for I knew of a girl who was taken in by a principal after her mother kicked her out at sixteen. She did graduate and then left and I have no idea what happened to her but I would be surprised, knowing her, if it wasn't great.

I love sex and all things erotic and sexual and have for a long, long time and in real life I love sweet/tender and raunchy/hot. I also love pushing the limits so when I read erotica I like it with all those things. I enjoy incest stories as they push the limits, but not something as a child or parent did I ever explore or imagine - pure fantasy for me. I wanted to explore what would make a "normal" mother go down that path with an emphasis on realism. The pieces just fell in place.

Thanks again and so glad you are enjoying it.

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Rocky70

Hey Rocky70!

Thanks for your comment, loved it!

I was exchanging emails with 36FF_Tiki and she hit me with the criticism that while she loved the sex, she really wanted more story.

She's completely right. I wrote the first series focusing on the sex and sex scenes with the story around them. As the story went on and the characters developed I kept my sex focus and the story did take a back burner here and there.

While I have every intention of sex every bit as hot as the first time, this time around the story comes first and the sex will naturally fit in with it. Already, I'm much happier with this approach.

This series is a completely new beginning and to me more a new start than a continuation. The dynamic that Gwen, Di, Matt and Cindy are a foursome as well as two married couples is great for me as a writer. I also now have the flexibility to branch out and focus on other characters especially as we have the older generation and the newly establishing younger generation - it's not just all about the Hughes/Hollisters.

All I know is I'm having a lot of fun writing this and am so incredibly grateful to have wonderful fans who are letting me know what they think. I love these dialogues.

Thanks again; I hope you continue to enjoy this and please stay in touch.

LF

chargerman88chargerman88almost 7 years ago
Great followup

I loved The Deal series and this is a good followup! Keep it going!

joep01joep01almost 7 years ago
Glad to see you writing more...

The New Deal looks like it could be as fun as the original Deal. Looking forward to many new chapters.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
A Great New Beginning

Litfan, this is wonderful mew chapter in everyones life. I love the subtle pacing of this chapter. Getting to know the new dynamics makes it all the more interesting.

Keep up the great work, please.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Chargerman88

Hey again Chargerman88 - I'm so glad you enjoyed the start of the new series. I hope you continue to enjoy to the story. Please keep in touch! Thanks again - LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to joep01

Hi joep01! Welcome back. Glad you enjoyed this. I hope it will be just as fun (and hot) as the first series. Please let me know how you like it as we go along! Thanks again - LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to krakbaknsak58

Welcome back krakbaknsak58! I'm so glad you enjoyed this. Thanks for your wonderful words. I have lots to explore in this new series. I hope you continue to enjoy it. Please keep in touch - LF

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Its like a family membr came home again

Love the new chapter, developing the new dynamics of the growing family. So happy to see this great story continue.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42! So great to see you again. Yep, the gang is back and having a blast. I'm very glad you enjoyed the first chapter. Thank you for your kind words. Speaking of words I hope your writing is going along well! I'm very much looking forward to more with Ronnie and son.

Take care, thanks and happy writing! - LF

bucco40bucco40almost 7 years ago
A new deal

Looking forward to many more adventures. Hope you have a new deal reveal in chapter 2

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to bucco40

Hey bucco40! Welcome back. Thanks for the comment. Fun you should ask that - I finished Chapter Four the other night and there was some dealing going on.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

LF

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 7 years ago
Loving the Love

I read this story without realizing it was a continuation of a larger story arch - now I'll have to back track and go read "the Deal"! Oh well, that will give me something to do while waiting for "The New Deal Pt.2!" I love the way your characters are so open in their affections for each other. I'm a sucker for stories where the characters love each other; casual sex without genuine care and affection does nothing for me. Even though this is the only story of yours I have read, I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy your other works too. Best Wishes,

- CM

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to carbinemaster

Hey CM! Welcome and thank you so much for the wonderful words. Being a very smut minded kid in the late seventies (I still say 'groovy' at times,) I always had a thing for free love but with true feelings attached to it, not random sleeping around with anybody. As an adult, I've come to learn what I gravitate to is called being an ethical slut.

Wow, picking up the story here - neat. I can't wait to hear what you to say about the original. I am very much interested in what you have to say.

Thanks again, I look forward to reading your work as well!

Happy reading and writing!

LF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Dude your a freaking ass wipe, let me guess you are going to continue this lame ass story for 30 chapters or so... I'm surprised anybody has interest in any writer lame enough to carry a story past 5 chapters... This is just another continuation of the same crap full story. Piece of complete shit who can't write worth a damn. If you can't tell I read your old story to chapter 5, it got really wierd. I stopped and watched you fill up the channel with new crap chapters. What a freaking dumb ass!

cwm1701cwm1701almost 7 years ago
ignore

Ignore the nay sayers. The Deal was a great read. I'm sure The New Deal will be just as great.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Honestly, I have no idea how far this will go - I let my characters guide me.

Wow, read up to chapter five but gave up only to check out the new chapter. Surprised, and I thank you for trying.

Glad Lit has something for everyone!

Happy reading

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to CWM1701

Hey CWM1701: Thanks. I never let it bother, especially here. S/He'll find something s/he will enjoy just like I provide something others enjoy.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you do enjoy the new series.

I'm looking forward to reading your work.

Thanks and happy writing!

LF

bucco40bucco40almost 7 years ago
Response to Anonymous

If you don't like the first story after 5 chapters, what the hell are you doing reading anything else in the series. You are a MORON. Go complain to someone else. And by the way, if you are going to criticize, don't do it anonymously ASS WIPE!!!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to bucco40

Hey bucco40: Thanks for comment in defense. Truly, I am never bothered by the negative spewing anonymous commentors. It is a sad result of our technological state.

At the end of the day, I have great fans and a story I'm proud of as well. I bet anything I sleep much better at night than they do.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Fantastic start. I loved the first story and an excited about the new one.

Love the way you are adding all the old friends as new employees. There will be some serious fucking continuing.

Chip has needed a GF and Beth seems like the ideal person to be added. They might not have gotten the award without Beth's hearing the bank's reason for firing Diana. And we have Craig and Jenny to add to the party.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
yeah!!!

i stopped coming onto literotica since the first deal ended but now i have a new purpose in life. Thanks for the great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, it seemed too cutesy for me. It got the impression they'd make a great law firm...

....every new character introduced comes on board and becomes a partner in the firm. They all love each other so much, I'm getting toothaches from the syrup.

I can't wait until they start rotating mates around the great circle of love, e Rey couple participating, even the new love interests, Chip and Beth get to fuck everybody else. And just think.....when the babies start to arrive, they won't have to worry about who the father might be, because they'll all love them equally. Aw, ain't it special?

And I'm sorry....that came off snarky. But it left me feeling syrup-covered. It's an icky feeling and I prefer more grit.

Seriously, the best stories aren't all mutual hug-fests or ego stroke-fests. Some conflicts, some setbacks are expected and leave us disappointed when they don't appear.

If there is nothing to overcome, what are we here for?

Sorry. No. Thank you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

The continuation of this series with "The Deal" is seamless and perfect. Being a romantic, I thoroughly enjoy the two series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous