The New Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her warm breath on my neck and my cock throbbed immediately in response to her closeness.

"Judging by your tone with me, you think I am being unfair to you," she stated. "I'm not."

I closed my eyes and tried to gain every ounce of composure that I had left inside of me.

"Your conduct at both votes tells me otherwise," I reminded her.

"Perhaps you are too caught up in your emotions for some of the other women to see the reality," she suggested. "Perhaps you don't feel the passion and lust for me that you once did. Or perhaps you have been away too long and you have forgotten who I am. Either way, I am going to give you a pass."

Emma lifted her chin off of my shoulder and I felt her turn around. Her back was now pressed firmly against mine as we stood there.

"Thank you for the pass," I said simply. "Will you please explain some things to me?"

I felt Emma blonde hair whip across my shoulder blades as she spun back around. She rested her chin on my right shoulder this time and she firmly bit my earlobe.

"That's such a better tone," she advised me. "I started this game. Remember that day, in my kitchen, when I was your slut bride? Oh yeah, you remember that day."

I did remember that day, as if it were yesterday. That was the day the game really began. That was the day Emma first laid out the rules and that was the day I agreed to live this life. I gave myself to her that day and she accepted. That was the day that everything as I knew changed into everything it had become at this moment.

I nodded lightly to acknowledge to her that I did, indeed, remember.

"You made a pact with me that day," she reminded me. "Not with anyone else, but with me. No matter which of these girls is running this game or who is playing, this is still MY GAME. Don't ever forget that or be foolish enough to believe otherwise."

Hearing those words, I hung my head. Emma reached her arms around my waist and undid my towel, allowing it to fall to the floor. My rock hard pole stood proudly out in front of me, clear fluid glistening on its tip.

"Six months of fucking only Jack has made me crazy," she admitted. "Remember why we got together in the first place. You could give me things he couldn't or wouldn't and you would do it with a smile. I still like your smile."

Emma ran her hands across my chest and pulled me tighter to her.

"This game has evolved in many ways," she continued. "When you left you were becoming a great asset and you had already become a good friend. I missed you. I felt like a drug addict, going through wild mood swings from my withdrawal of not having you. But that's all gone now. Tonight I get to fall off the wagon and have you back."

"Not just yet," I stopped her. "You haven't explained everything."

"You're right," she agreed. "Vivian can't handle this game anymore. I told you she couldn't handle it at the start. We will have to deal with that shortly and we will. I needed to show you and everyone else that I was angry to comfort her. I could not leave her out on an island by herself. She would have felt alone and afraid, which I could not allow. She is my little sister after all and even though I was right about her not being a fit for this game, I still love her. I still have to protect her as best I can. So, I was probably one of the only people who was not surprised that she voted 'no' tonight. It's my job to take care of her and putting up the pissed-off front with you was the best way I knew how to do it."

I absorbed all of what she was saying. Vivian was done.

"So who came up with the vote idea," I asked.

"That was all Leslie, right there in that moment," she admitted. "I was gonna throw you out and then make you wait a few days and start over with you. It was a fairly simple plan that would not have worked with these women. I know that now."

I took in her words again and let out a large sigh of relief.

"I want to remind you, no matter how you feel about any of these women, I was first," Emma continued. "I don't love you. I am not in love with you. I did miss you, though, and I do love fucking you. Monday things will go forward, with everyone else, together, but right now I need to welcome you home properly. I need to show you how much I missed you and how good it is to have you back."

Emma spun me around and kissed me full on the mouth. We had never kissed like this before. She devoured me with her mouth. I melted into her arms as the heat between reached unsafe levels. Our tongues dances and our hands rediscovered each other's bodies. I was bursting with want for her as my firm member was pressed between our bodies.

Emma pulled away from me and crawled onto the bed. She looked back over her shoulder and growled at me. I winced at the look she gave me and how much I wanted her. She reached back between her legs and spread her pussy lips, showing me the soaking wet inside of her pink.

I could not take it any longer. I climbed up onto the bed quickly and positioned myself behind her. I rammed my rock hard rod into her snatch forcefully. I penetrated her flooded box easily. I pulled back and reinserted my full length violently, ensuring that Emma felt my throbbing manhood inside of her. She bucked slightly under the force of my injection. She looked back over her shoulder again as I crashed aggressively into her body again.

"Pull my hair and fuck me until you cum," Emma yelped as she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

I grabbed her long, blonde hair and tugged it as I brutally entered her again. The force was overwhelming me and I was not going to last long. I pulled her hair harder each time I slammed my stick into her sweet spot. I pulled her to me by her hair as I fucked her hole mercilessly. My load built quickly with each sadistic collision of our flesh.

I hammered her again and again with blunt force. My cock throbbed inside her walls until I reached my peak. I pulled my dick out of her and pumped it quickly and firmly two or three times until I exploded uncontrollably all over Emma's back. I dumped endless streams of goo onto her bare skin. After I finished pasting her back with my jizz, I did not move.

"Why didn't you cum inside me," Emma asked me.

"I was marking my territory," I informed her firmly.

She looked back over her shoulder at me again. This time, it was the sluttiest, dirty girl look any woman had ever given me.

"Fuck my asshole and do it again," she instructed me lustily.

I could not believe what she had just said. I processed the request for a moment before absolute carnal desire overtook me. I positioned myself behind Emma once again, this time pressing the head of cock to her anus. I pushed myself inside of her slowly at first, inch by inch. Emma winced several times as my member made its way into her bung.

When my full length was inside her ass, I retracted it slowly. I pushed inside of her again firmly, yet still at a slower pace as her ass loosened up. I pulled back smoothly and entered her again, this time at a quicker pace that made Emma cry out in a low moan.

I pulled my tool back and entered her again. I stuffed my rod into her butt again and then again, getting faster each time. I pushed harder and held her hips steady as I plowed her bottom. Emma now had her face down on the bed and two fingers buried in her cunt as I fucked her asshole. I jammed myself into her again and again as she moaned loudly.

My second orgasm built as I rammed my dick into her ass again. I felt it building as I pulled Emma's backside to me and speared her anus with my pole again. I was not being nice; I was being rough and heartless as I pounded her asshole. I felt her colon walls tense on my cock as I hammered her again and again until I felt my climax very near.

I pulled out of Emma's ass and tugged my prick quickly three times before I discharged four thick streams of goo onto her already sticky back. I crashed to the bed, finished. Emma lay next to me for a moment and then got up off the bed. She collected her bra and then her coat. I watched her walk past me towards the door before she turned around.

"It really is good to have you back," she said. "It's after midnight, so you can go home anytime you like. See you Monday at work."

She opened the door and started to step through it before she turned and looked at me again.

"For the record, I would have voted 'yes' tonight," she admitted. "Welcome home."

She left my room and I laid still for another few moments before getting up and packing quickly. I dressed and grabbed my stuff, very ready to leave. I left the room and was in the car by 1am. When I pulled into the driveway, the house was dark and quiet with only Penny's car parked outside. I was sure that we would be dealing with that situation but for tonight, it would have to wait. I quietly crept through the silent house and went straight to bed, happy to be back.