A Surprising Development Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack and Kelly meet.
7.6k words
4.75
13.8k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hard knock upon the door jolted Jack from the couch. It was another Friday and he had no plans. He just settled in to reading a book he had been meaning to read. Another knock followed the first and then the door swung open. It was Janet. She strode into his room, announcing herself. "Jack, I hope I didn't startle you but I need you to do me a favor."

Jack uncoiled himself from the couch. "Sure what is it?" He stood before dressed in his boxers.

"Really?" Janet said with some disgust. "It's 4 in the afternoon on a Friday and you're dressed only in your boxers? Get dressed and come on."

Janet was Jack's sister's best friend from home and her roommate here at college. Both were seniors and outstanding athletes in swimming. The only difference was his sister, Rachel, was a better swimmer.

Janet stood about 5'7" with broad swimmer shoulders and narrow hips. With her blonde hair and blue eyes she could pass for a California girl. She could also pass as Rachel's twin except Rachel's hair was a little redder. Jack had a secret crush on Janet for as long as he could remember but never let on about it. She was Jack's fantasy girl.

"Come on, Jack," she said, clapping her hands.

He threw on a pair of cargo shorts and t-shirt. "So where are we going in such a hurry?" he asked.

"We need some help moving some furniture and I thought you could help," Janet said, walking quickly across campus.

"You're joking, right?" Jack replied.

To put some background to Jack's question, anyone taking a look at him would be surprised if he would be asked to move furniture. He stood barely 5'6" and weighed about 120 pounds. Narrow shoulders and wide hips added to the picture of less than a manly man. Since he came to college, now a sophomore, he had let his hair grow longer and there were now numerous times that he was called "Miss" when dealing with people, especially older ones. It had been this way as long as he could remember. Living in a small town, everyone knew his family and accepted him as the way he was.

He liked girls and felt comfortable with them. He had "girl friends" and dated a lot but nothing serious ever developed. He got laid on prom night so he wasn't a virgin and a few times after that. Besides there wasn't that much to do in his town and number of his friends were married and had a kid already. At least he had escaped that.

"No, I'm not joking! Rachel and I need some help and I thought you could," Janet said looking at him. "Now come on,"

"Hi, little bro," Rachel said giving him a hug, "We need your help."

The furniture they needed to be moved wasn't heavy but it seemed every time they had the room set, one of them would changed their mind. When one room was done they went to another and started the process all over again.

"There, finished," Janet said.

"Good," Jack answered wiping his hands on his shorts. He looked at his watch. This took longer than he expected and he needed to get to the dining hall. "Well, I'll be going."

"Hey don't go. What's your hurry? Got a big date or something?" Rachel asked teasingly.

"No," he quickly answered.

"Then stay. We'll make some coffee." Rachel said as Janet walked towards the kitchen. "We haven't talked for a while."

"Ok," Jack replied sitting down at the kitchen table. As he pulled the chair out, he frightened the cat, which was sleeping there. It jumped up and scurried away. "Fuck! I always forget that damn cat!" he shouted, stepping back.

"Don't yell at Mr. Muffin," Janet laughed. "He's a good kitty." She headed towards the table with two large mugs of coffee on a tray. "Here you go."

At that moment Mr. Muffin darted between Janet's feet. She stumbled, launching the coffee towards Jack. He leapt to his feet but it was too late. The coffee hit him, covering him from head to toe.

"Oh shit!" he yelled. "It's fuckin' hot!" He danced back, knocking over the chair. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and threw on the floor. The coffee dripped off him and onto the floor.

"Oh Jack, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Janet exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think so but I'm quite a mess."

"Quick, get out of those clothes," Rachel suggested. "Go into the bathroom and take a shower. Use the body soap and shampoo."

Jack stripped off the rest of his clothes and looked around. It brought back memories of the bathroom back home. It was totally girlie, with shampoos, cream rinses, and body washes everywhere, much like the ones his sister had there. Turning on the shower, he waited a moment and stepped in.

The warm water felt good on his body but it was going to take more than water to get rid of the strong coffee smell. He took one of the body washes and put a dab in his hand. It smelled pretty good so he squeezed out some more. He lathered up and rubbed it all over his body. He began to like the way it felt and the aroma was quite intoxicating. Rinsing off, he lathered again. Finishing with that, he looked around for the shampoo.

Again there were a number to chose from, shampoos, cream rinses, and conditioner. Not really familiar with all that, he grabbed the nearest shampoo. It smelled like lilacs. He washed his hair, rinsed it, and washed again. Jack wasn't sure why he did what he did next but he took the bottle of conditioner off the shelf. He read the directions carefully and applied it. He rinsed it out of his hair and when done, he took a deep breath. All he could smell was the lilacs. "Good" he thought, "No coffee smell."

As Jack dried himself off, he looked for something to wear. "Hey, do you have something for me to wear?" he asked.

"Good question. I'll look and see," Rachel answered, "Meanwhile there is a robe in there, I think."

He looked around. All he could see was a pink terrycloth shorty robe. He wasn't going to wear that. "There is only a robe in here," he shouted.

"Better than nothing, babe," Rachel shouted back.

She had a point so he put it on. He pulled it close and tied the belt around it. "Here goes nothing," he said to himself as he stepped out.

Janet looked at him and smiled. "It doesn't look too bad, Jack."

He frowned. "Thanks. Did you find anything else for me to wear?"

"Sure," Rachel said turning around. "How about these?" She had laid out some clothing for Jack. In one hand she held up a pair of black skinny jeans and in the other hand, a cute flowery print blouse.

"No way. I'm not wearing those!" he exclaimed.

"Really? From where I stand, you have three choices. Wear these, wear that robe, or go naked. It is a long walk back to your dorm. Your choice."

Jack stood quietly for a moment. "They had a point," he thought. "Ok I'll wear those."

"Good, here you go." She handed him the jeans and blouse. "Oh and these go with those," she said. She handed him a pair of white nylon panties and lacy bra.

"No fuckin' way, Rachel!" He yelled. "I'm not wearing those!"

Rachel took back the jeans and blouse. "Have it your way then. I guess it's the robe then or nothing. I'm not having your junk rubbing up on my jeans though."

"Fine!" he said grabbing the clothing. He headed to the bathroom.

"This is so stupid!" Jack mumbled to himself as he slipped the panties on. They were high cut and fit snug. As he tucked his cock in, it began to stir. The tight smooth feeling against it made it begin to grow. What was going on?

He suddenly remembered.

Last Halloween his sister, Rachel and Janet, came home from college for a visit. They were going to a local party and they wanted him to go with them. Since it was Halloween, they needed costumes and they decided that they would go as twins. Then they decided to dress Jack up as a girl and go as triplets. Somehow they talked him into it. Really Janet did. He would do anything for her. He agreed.

The girls went all out with the clothing, the hair, and even the make-up. They even made him shave his legs. It wasn't that big of deal as he had very little hair on them in the first place. He could go almost two weeks without shaving his face. He had to admit he looked good. So the three went to the party. After some initial nervousness, "Jackie", as they called them, fit right in. A few guys hit on her but Rachel and especially Janet were very protective of her.

As the evening wore on "Jackie" began to enjoy it more and more. The thong he was wearing was tight in ass crack and the stockings felt good against his bare legs as he walked. His cock was swollen but not erect for most of the night.

When they got home, both girls told him how cute he looked and Janet gave him a kiss night.

Getting undressed in his bedroom, he stripped to where he was just wearing the panties. As he began to remove them his cock sprang to life and became rock hard. It became bigger than ever before and throbbed. He wrapped the panties around it and began to stroke it. It was as if he couldn't stop. Faster and faster he pumped his cock, until it exploded in his hand. It was unlike any orgasm he ever had. He felt like he was going to pass out from it.

The next day he returned all the clothing to Rachel, all except the panties. She didn't ask for them back either. Later she casually remarked that the panties were Janet's which made it even better. Since that night, Jack used the panties to masturbate with and occasionally worn them under his pants to heighten the feeling. He stole some of his sister's but not many. He was afraid his secret would be discovered.

So here he was again, putting on panties and dressing like a girl. Once again he was getting turned on.

He had a little difficulty with the bra but figured it out. Looking in the mirror, he sighed. "It was better than going naked," he said to himself. "Here goes." Again he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Wow, Jack," Rachel exclaimed, "You look amazing. Here sit down and let me fix your hair."

"Why?" Jack asked, "I'm only walking back to my dorm."

Janet stood behind Jack and started working on his hair. They didn't plan any of this but it was slowly falling into place. "Why not keep it going?" they thought. Both remembered that Halloween and how it went well. They were going to go out to meet some friend so why not bring Jack along. Rachel cared for brother and worried about him sitting alone in his room. Besides she knew he had a crush on Janet and would do almost anything Janet asked. It was a little mean but what harm could it be? It could be fun.

"Jack, we're going out to meet some friends tonight and would like you to come along," Rachel began.

"Dressed like this?" Jack said quickly and tried to stand up.

Janet put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down.

"Yes. Remember Halloween? That went ok. So will this. Besides what are you doing tonight? Nothing, as usual. It will be fun." Janet walked around and stood in front of him. She bent over and looked him in the face. She gave him a little pout. "Please, Jack."

Jack smiled back. He couldn't say no. "All right. What are you going to do to me?"

"Oh thank you!" She kissed him on the forehead.

First she did his hair. It already reached his shoulders so she added a little flip to the ends and parted it in the middle. Next Rachel applied some make-up. Not too much as she didn't want to draw attention to any flaws. As she applied it, she realized there wasn't much she had to hide.

"Stand up," They commanded and Jack did. Looking him over, they were quite impressed with the result. "One more thing," and Rachel quickly left the room. Hurrying back she unbuttoned the top buttons of Jack's blouse. "Here, that will do just fine." Stepping back, she said, "Much better!" What she had done was stuff some socks in Jack's bra. Just enough to give him some boobs but not too much. "Go look in the mirror."

He stood looking in the mirror. The reflection he saw stunned him. He wasn't seeing himself dressed as a girl. No this was a completely new person standing there. Jack was gone and this new woman had taken his place.

***

At the Club

The girls and Jack walked together to the Club. It wasn't a long walk but Jack nervously looked around. Every time they passed someone he ducked his head, not wanting to make eye contact. He was sure that they would notice he was man all dressed up.

"Relax, Jack," Janet said taking him by the arm. "You look perfect. No one will notice."

He looked ahead. There outside the Club stood a group of people, milling around. The lights from the Club and the street made it very bright, very easy to see. If he could make it into the Club where it was much darker, he felt he might have a chance.

Two girls waved to Rachel and Janet as they approached. Jack didn't recognize one of them but the other looked very familiar. As they got closer, he realized whom the other girl was. It was Kelly, a girl from his chemistry class. They sat together at the same lab table. Even though they weren't lab partners, they had talked quite a bit. She seemed very friendly and he enjoyed chatting with her. He met her last year and wanted to ask her out but she was so confident and fun, he was sure that she must have plenty of dates. He was sure she would notice who he was and call him on it.

"Hi, Mary, Kelly," Rachel said, "This is little sister, Jackie. First time here."

"Hi," "Jackie" shyly answered.

Mary politely said hello and then started talking to Rachel and Janet. Kelly stepped closer as if she wanted a closer look. Instead she smiled. "Don't be nervous. I've been here before. It's noisy and crowded. Watch out for the jocks. They can be pigs." With that she looped her arm around "Jackie's" and the four girls went in.

It wasn't Jack's first time in the Club. Out of curiosity he stopped in two weeks ago. He saw Kelly with Mary at the bar but never talked to her. While he was working up the nerve, a guy came up to her and asked her to dance. He kicked himself for being so slow and he watched the two dance together. When the music ended, Kelly tried to walk away but the guy grabbed her wrist. Pulling her, he headed towards the back of the dance floor where it was darker.

He didn't know why but he decided to follow them. Pushing his way through the crowd, he found them. The guy was groping her as she struggled against him. He heard her say "Stop!" but he continued. What happened next was still a blur in his mind.

Jack's father always felt that he was kind of a sissy and did everything to make him a man. Finally he told Jack that the way he was going he was going to have to learn to protect himself from bullies and other jerks. To that end, he had Jack take boxing lessons. Though he hated every minute, his instructor had only praise to tell his father. He said that his only weakness was Jack didn't have a killer instinct. His father's response was that maybe someday he just might get mad enough.

That night was that time. Seeing that jerk putting his big paws on Kelly set Jack off.

"Hey, you big jerk," Jack shouted, "You heard the lady. Now let her go!"

He said it loud enough that the people staying nearby stopped talking.

The guy stopped but didn't let Kelly go. "You talking to me, little man?" he sneered.

"I said, 'Let her go'"

The guy pushed Kelly away and stood up. For the first time Jack got a good look at him. "Jesus! He's huge!" he thought but he had gone to far to stop.

"So little man, you're going to stop me? What are you? Her savior?" He walked slowly towards Jack, pounding his fist in his hand. "Hey everybody, watch me wipe the floor with this little prick."

Jack glanced quickly to the side. He saw Kelly step away and at least she was safe. He looked back as the big dude got closer. He was only going to get one chance at this.

The room was strangely quiet as if everyone was holding their breath. One voice called out, "Bust him up, Charlie." Another said "You better run, little man." Perhaps he should have and with Kelly safe, he could have but he didn't. It was now or never.

When Charlie moved towards Jack, he pulled back his right arm and began to swing. In doing so he lowered his left. Jack put up his left to block the right punch and fired his own right fist into Charlie's face. He made solid contact with his nose and he felt it break.

Charlie staggered back, clutching at his face with his hands. Blood seeped between his fingers. "My nose!" he sobbed, "He's busted my nose!"

Jack felt some hands grab him and pull him back into the surrounding crowd. Someone yelled into his face. "Get out of here dude if you know what's good for you!"

He didn't find Kelly that night and Monday in class she made no mention of the incident. She was much more friendlier during class but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

And now he was back at the scene of the crime.

The five girls found a small table along one of the walls. The three older girls went and got some drinks, giving Jack and Kelly some time to talk. Jack found it easier to talk to her now than before. For some reason, dressed as he was, he felt more relaxed and confident talking to her. It helped that Kelly also seemed more open in her conversation too and put him totally at ease.

He already knew she was from a small town on Cape Cod and was an only child. The more they talked, the easier it became and Jack found himself opening up to her. She asked if "she" went to college and "she" lied that "she" was just a senior in high school. Kelly raised an eyebrow at that answer but said nothing.

Kelly explained that she was on the swim team like the others and that's where they became friends. She told him that she usually didn't hang out like this and didn't really drink. She only came to the Club to be sociable. This was her second time here and felt uncomfortable being here. It just wasn't her style.

As she talked, Jack looked her over. Even in the pale light of the Club, he realized she was very pretty. He remembered her blue eyes and cute smile from class but tonight she looked even better. Her hair seemed to frame her face perfect and the color of it accented her smile. Her hair color was difficult to describe. It was a silvery grey and reached past her shoulders. Her figure was a swimmer's but with one difference. Her breasts were bigger than any of the other three girls. Not huge like a D size but larger than the other girls. They may have looked bigger because of her hips but whatever it was, he noticed them.

When the other girls returned with the drinks, Kelly stood up. "Jackie, would you like to dance?"

"Sure," he stammered.

Holding out her hand, Jack took it and followed her to the dance floor.

Kelly draped her arms over Chris' shoulders and began swaying gently to the music. "You know, Jackie, I feel very comfortable with you," Kelly said softly. "I don't know why."

Jack smiled, "I do too," he replied.

Suddenly a meaty hand clamped down on Jack's shoulder. "None of this shit in here," a rough voice said. "You're dancing with me!" Kelly and Jack were pulled apart.

The guy began dancing with Jack or more like mauling with Jack.

"Hey!" Kelly said.

"Shut up, bitch!" was his reply.

Jack tried to push himself away but to no avail. He began to panic as they moved further away from Kelly. "What was he going to do?"

The answer came quickly. Another boy, one with tape across his nose stepped up next to them. "Leave her alone, Mike. Can't you see she doesn't want to dance with you?"

Mike let go and moved back. "Sorry Charlie," he said and walked away.

Charlie took Jack away from the dance floor and they sat at a back table. "Sorry about that," he said, "My name is Charlie. Yours?"

Jack was flustered at what just happened and he needed time to think. "Jackie," he replied.

Well, Jackie, I glad I could be of some help. That guy is a real creep. Maybe you and I can get to know each other. You know you're kind of cute."

"No that's ok. Thank you but I must be going." Jack said quickly, "I need to find my friend." He tried to stand up.