The New Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie needed no invitation as she climbed up on the bed and hovered over me. She leaned her face in close to mine and licked my cheek seductively. I felt my groin twitch as she did it. Leslie then mounted me and guided my dick to her opening. I exhaled at the pleasure I felt when I entered her. Her moist hole accepted my length without resistance.

Leslie began riding me intensely. Her pelvis continually crashed down onto my own as she worked my shaft inside her walls. Her pace increased as she kept driving her gash down onto my pole. I swelled inside her while she fucked me wildly. Leslie was exceptionally attractive and I loved seeing her face as she fucked me. My prick throbbed as she rode me roughly.

Her constant pounding of my cock inside of her brought about my second orgasm. I grunted and growled as it built inside me. Leslie impaled herself on me harder and harder, sensing what was about to happen. I released my thick goo inside of her forcefully. Rocket after rocket sprang from my pecker and filled her insides as she continued to thunderously slam her flesh into my own. When my explosion was complete, Leslie rolled off of me and laid beside me on the bed. She smiled sadistically before kissing me lightly on the lips and sitting up.

Leslie climbed off the bed and began to undress. I watched as she unclipped the garters from her stockings. She took off her shoes and tossed them aside and then slid her stockings off of her legs. I began to get hard again as I watched her hands gently tend to her clothing. She untied the corset and allowed it to fall off of her gorgeous frame. Her perky tits sprang free as the corset crashed to the floor.

Leslie put her hand on my leg as she slowly, seductively crawled up my body which was still sprawled out on the bed. She stopped when she reached my half-hard member. She slowly licked it and flicked it with her tongue. I closed my eyes and let her do whatever she wanted at that point. To my dismay, she slid backwards off of me. I watched her walk to her nightstand and open the drawer. She reached and her hand emerged holding a tube of lubricant.

Leslie opened the top of the tube and turned towards me again. She held the tube over my now solid rod and dumped a fair amount onto my prick. She worked the liquid in with her hand. It was sticky and warm on my tool as she pumped me with her hand. I swelled under her touch and I saw clear fluid escape from the top of my organ.

Leslie knew that I was ready and she handed me the tube. She bent over and laid herself on the bed with her ass at the very edge. I moved myself off of the bed and positioned myself behind her beautiful bottom. I opened the tube and dropped some of the lube onto her backside. I pressed my cock into the liquid and to her tight bung hole. I inserted myself easily into her ass.

Leslie gasped as I entered her behind. I slowly pressed my entire length into her asshole and then pulled back. I groaned as I pushed myself inside her bottom again. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her butt.

"Don't be nice," Leslie growled at me. "Just fuck me."

I needed no further instruction. I grabbed her hips and firmly thrust myself inside of her rear again. I pulled back and quickly injected my meatstick into her ass again violently. I knew this was not going to take long at all for me. The warmth of the lubricant and the tightness of her asshole manipulated my member to a peak quickly. I began ramming her asshole at a great pace. I plowed her bottom over and over with my shaft until moments later when I exploded intensely inside of her rectum. I launched stream after stream of my sticky, white seed into her. I pulled out of her ass and fell to bed next to her.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said to me as she got up off the bed.

I watched her enter the bathroom and then the door shut about half-way behind her.

My next coherent thought was my eyes opening to reveal that it was morning. I was still in Leslie's bed and still naked. I noticed Leslie over at her dresser, doing her makeup. As my eyes adjusted to the daylight, it was clear that she was already dressed and had been up for a while. She turned and noticed that I was awake.

"Hey there," she said as she smiled at me. "I wasn't going to wake you."

"Are you going somewhere," I asked her.

"Yes," she admitted. "I am spending the day with both of my sisters. Brooke and I are making an effort with Lisa."

"That is a good thing," I asserted as I sat up in bed. "What time will you be back?"

"I won't," she clarified. "I'm staying at Brooke's tonight. You are free to go home anytime after 4pm tomorrow. Those are the new rules."

"The ever evolving game," I grunted.

"Don't worry," she assured me. "It will all be rectified soon."

She walked over to where I was sitting and put her arms around my neck. She looked me deep in the eyes and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I missed you," Leslie said as she pulled away from me. "Have fun today. The house is yours."

I watched her disappear out the door and felt my insides sink. This was not what I expected. In fact, this is exactly the opposite of what I expected. I became cranky.

My day was uneventful. From the shower, to watching a couple of movies, to several laps in the pool, nothing seemed to entertain me. I wished that Leslie was still here. Finally, as I was sitting on the patio, still drying from my last dip in the pool, I found myself calming down. I watched the sunset far to the west of me, though it looked close enough to grab. As the red and orange light faded, I grabbed my cell phone. I knew that now as a perfect to make a phone call that I had been avoiding. A call that I knew was long overdue. I smiled to myself as I hit the send button on my phone.

"Hey Kid," Bill's jolly voice answered on the other end of the line. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, Bill," I offered. "I should have called you much sooner than this and I do apologize."

"No need, kid," he scoffed. "No need at all. How are you?"

"I am hanging in," I admitted. "I am getting back into the swing of things and trying to handle the changes."

"Yeah, that's always the trick, isn't it," Bill said. "I heard that Vivian checked out of the game. Don't stew on it, kid. That will only make it harder."

"Were there a lot of comings and goings in your game," I asked him.

"There were some," he admitted. "It made it interesting, kept if fresh and at moments, it made it very difficult. Don't wear yourself out over it. You have 6 other women to handle. The one that has moved on has chosen to look out for herself. Respect it, appreciate it and move on. Don't stew on it."

He sounded like he was speaking from direct experience. I didn't want to push the topic but it felt an awful lot like Bill was actually saying "don't make the same mistakes that I did." I wondered how close to reality that was. That train of thought was broken before I had the courage to ask him.

"How is your Uncle Phil doing," Bill asked politely.

"He is doing very well, thank you," I relayed. "His leg is getting stronger everyday."

"You have a lot of heart kid," Bill complimented me. "Don't let anyone tell you any different. What you did was exceptional and it was for all the right reasons. I know you like providing for these ladies and that is respectable too. I want you to know that I understand."

"Thank you," I accepted. "I really do appreciate it. Will we be seeing you anytime soon?"

"I'm not sure," he replied. "It if were up to Bonnie we would have already been down to see you, but with all the chaos there and the inordinate amount of work that I have here, it's going to be tough. As soon as possible though. Count on that."

"Thanks, for everything," I offered.

"You are welcome," he extended. "Call me anytime, kid. Anytime."

"Send Bonnie my best," I insisted as our call came to a close.

I don't know why I felt so disappointed at that moment but I did. I thought Bill let me off easy for being lazy, which I appreciated. I also knew that I wished that conversation had lasted longer and gone into deeper detail about Bill's game. I really wanted to know what happened there. I sat back in the patio chair I was on and began to reflect in the crisp evening air.

My personal reflection time was immediately interrupted when I heard the sliding glass door open behind me. Naturally, I assumed it was Leslie and I immediately became excited to see her. The highlights of last night's sexual romp ran through my head and I turned to look at my lady. I did not know how to react when I saw Mindy walking towards me.

The images in my mind changed immediately. Last night's escapade was gone and fully replaced by the last time I was on this patio with Mindy. It was the night of the vote, one week ago. Mindy and I spent 10 minutes together out here during which we were supposed to be clearing the air. Mindy thought it better to spend that 10 minutes in the hottest make-out session that I had be involved in since I was 17 years old. She was one hot young woman.

I took notice of how lovely she looked tonight as she approached me. She was wearing a bright orange sun dress with black patent leather peep toe pumps that sported a very thin 5-inch wooden heel. I felt my dick twitch in my still damp bathing suit. I smiled at her as she came to a stop in front of my chair. She put her hands on her hips and stared down at me.

"Well," she said, peering down at me with a face full of attitude.

"Well what," I asked curiously as I looked up at her with a grin.

"You didn't even get up to greet me," she chastised me.

"Forgive me," I postured as I stood from my chair.

As we stood there facing each other, Mindy slowly raised her arms and joined them together behind my head. She pulled me to her and kissed me softly on the mouth.

"What are you doing here," I asked her quietly as I pulled away.

"I knew Leslie was out for the evening," she admitted. "I didn't want you to have to spend the night alone. I got permission to join you."

"You got permission to join me," I repeated. "From who?"

"I asked Penny," she revealed.

"What did you ask Penny," I qualified.

"Actually, I asked her if I could come over and spend the night with you," Mindy explained.

"And Penny said 'yes' to that," I pressed her as we stood there.

"She did," Mindy disclosed. "She also said I could fuck you silly if I wanted to."

That was definitely a statement that got my attention. My dick continued to swell and convulse in my swim trunks. I was curious as to how this was about to unfold and how playful Mindy wanted to be.

"I see," I toyed with her. "And is that what you want to do?"

Mindy pulled away from me and began to strut herself back towards the house. I watched her sun dress sway from side to side as her hips rocked with her walk. She reached the glass door and turned to face me.

"I haven't decided," she giggled at me. "I'm going to my room. I will decide when I get there. Come check on me in a few minutes and we'll see what I decided."

I watched her disappear through the glass door and I was once again alone. I collected my cell phone and my towel and made my way back into the house. I heard a few small noises coming from upstairs as I put my cell phone on the kitchen counter and tossed my towel into the laundry room at the far end of the dining room. I slowly made my way to the foot of the staircase and began to climb. I made my way through the hall and tapped lightly on the door to Mindy's room.

"Come in," Mindy called to me.

I turned the handle to the door and swung it open. Much to my delight, and as I had hoped, Mindy was waiting for me. She was now naked aside from her heels and lying on her bed. My eyes scoured every inch of her fantastic body. She was fit and firm with curves that every woman should be jealous of. I stepped into the room and moved towards her.

She spread her legs wider apart with each step I took towards her. I watched as she ran two fingers across her bare, bald pussy. She pinched her clit lightly as she rubbed herself seductively. My tool sprung to life in my shorts, create a very visible tent. Mindy smiled and did not take her eyes off of my crotch.

"I want a taste of that," she purred as she continued to massage her sweet spot.

She had her pussy lips spread with one hand and was injecting two fingers from the other hand in and out of her hole. The wetness covered her fingers and made squishy sounds as she slowly digitally manipulated herself. My dick twitched and jumped wildly in my still slightly wet trunks.

"Don't make me beg," she moaned. "Give me that dick."

I undid the string in the waistband of my bathing suit and dropped it to the floor. My throbbing rod stood erect in front of me as I took another step towards Mindy's bed. I climbed up on the bed and knelt near Mindy's face, placing the head of my cock to her lips. Mindy opened up and accepted my organ into her mouth. I felt precum leaking from my tip onto her tongue.

She slowly licked and sucked my flesh rocket. I groaned as I began to massage her breast with my hand. I groped and kneaded her mound while she sloppily mouthed my shafted over and over. I could not take much of this build up before I wanted to attack her gorgeous young frame.

I climbed off of the bed and pulled her to me by her legs. I stood off the edge of the bed and forcefully injected my cock into her gash. I slid in easily as Mindy bent her knees and placed her heels on my chest, creating a great deal of leverage. I leaned in and pressed my tool fully inside of her.

Mindy moaned as I entered. I grabbed her hands with my own and quickly went to work. I pulled her to me again, piercing her vagina with my stick. I drew her into me again, harder. The next time was more sadistic and powerful than the last. I increased my pace, ramming my prick into her over and over, viciously. The heat of her body made me want to fuck her harder and I tried to. I slammed my cock into her again and again while she moaned and gasped. I wanted this to be aggressive and it was.

I increased my speed of repeated penetration to an incredible pace, our skin slapping together with each injection. I swelled and throbbed inside her box as I pounded her. My peak was arriving rapidly and Mindy noticed as she bucked wildly underneath me.

"Cum on my shoes," Mindy gasped loudly. "Leslie told me you like that. Show me."

I could not hold out a second longer. My cock began to spurt as I withdrew it from Mindy's soaking wet hole. She placed her sexy heels in front to catch the bulk of my load. I dropped puddle after puddle of cream onto her shoes as my cock throbbed in my hand. When my frantically intense orgasm was complete I sat on the edge of the bed next to Mindy. She crawled up next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"We're so not done," she laughed as she sat up.

She turned her back to me and climbed on top of me. She positioned herself over my half hard pole and placed it at her opening once again. She balanced herself on her cum soaked heels and began moving up and down on my shaft.

I once again swelled to rock hard status inside her walls. Mindy bounced up and down on me while she grunted and gasped.

"Fuck me," she growled. "Fuck me good."

She was doing all the work as she impaled herself again and again on my tool. I laid back and arched my hips so she could take my full length on every down stroke. I swelled and throbbed as Mindy rode me like a stallion.

"Give it to me," she encouraged me. "Give me that cock."

I continued to enjoy the view of Mindy's ass bouncing up and down on my midsection while she fucked me silly. She grunted and screamed loudly as her climax built. Mindy speared herself again and again on my cement member until her orgasm overtook her. She growled and shrieked as she reached the summit of pleasure.

I continued to enjoy the ride as she fucked me through her climax and brought about my own. I erupted inside her as her orgasm subsided. I spewed several jets of goo into her moist box before I was done.

Mindy rolled off of me and kicked off her shoes. She crawled back towards me and laid her head on my chest. That was the last thing I recall.

When I opened my eyes again, Mindy was in front of me, fully dressed. Daylight once again spilled through the window. I sat up instantly to talk to her.

"Where are you going," I asked in a groggy tone.

"Back to school, silly," she replied.

She kissed me softly on the lips and left the room. I heard her feet on the stairs and then the front door closed. I knew she was gone.

I felt like a dirtbag and in keeping with that I put my swim trunks back on. I went for a swim for a long while before taking a shower. I packed my things up and cleaned up as best I could. I threw my bag in the car and went back inside for a while, waiting for the deadline to pass.

4pm finally arrived and I locked the house up. I headed to my car and as I pulled away I noticed Leslie pulling into the driveway in my rear view mirror. That was not a surprise to me.

12