The New Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a good boy you are being for me," she complimented in a very motherly tone of voice. "Now, I need more and you know it."

Nikki stood up and turned around. She put both of her knees on the chair and raised her ass into the air towards me. I took a very deep breath and placed my cock inside of her again. I was not about to disappoint Nikki, plus, her asking to be "used and abused" might have been the sexiest thing she had ever said to me. I wanted to make sure I did a sufficient job of using and abusing.

I grabbed her hips as she held onto the back of the chair with both hands. I slammed powerfully into her pussy from behind. She jumped a little but I wasted no time pulling out and inserting my meat into her gap again ferociously. I showed no mercy as I fucked Nikki's tight hole from behind. Time and again I pulled her to me as I furiously blasted her vagina with my stick. I grunted, growled and dug my fingernails into the flesh on her hips as I attacked her body.

"Cum for me," Nikki screamed as she peaked. "CUM ALL OVER ME BABY."

Nikki shivered and shuttered as I continued to plow her pussy with my cement shaft. She moaned and gasped as I fucked her brutally. Finally I pulled my cock out of her slot and dumped an enormous second load all over her back. I launched stream after stream onto her skin as she breathed heavily.

I stumbled to the bed and took a seat when I was done. Nikki didn't move for a moment. She stood slowly from the chair and stepped over to where I was sitting. I could not tell what the look in her eyes was saying as she stood over me. I looked up at her with great curiosity.

"One more," she breathed heavily. "Give me one more, please."

Before I could respond Nikki grabbed my hands and pulled me up off of the bed. She led me to the chair and sat me down. She knelt between my legs and began to massage my cock with hands. I was still leaking cum from my second load and Nikki used it to lube up my stick. She pumped her hand up and down on my shaft until I began getting firm again.

Feeling the stiffness return to my member, Nikki stood up and threw one leg over me. She put her other leg over me as well and lowered herself onto my lap. She was facing me and she locked her legs around me, behind the chair. She positioned the head of my dick to her wanting, waiting hole. I slid inside of her once again and Nikki began to move herself up and down slowly on my tool.

I was enjoying her going slowly, up and down on my organ. I breathed easily as Nikki ground her pussy on my cock each time her midsection met mine. Nikki looked me in the eyes and suddenly stopped moving. She put her legs on the floor behind me and stood up, allowing my pole to fall out of her.

"That was nice," she said to me. "Too nice. I don't feel like enough of a slut. I need to feel like more of a slutty, dirty girl."

Nikki stepped back away from me and turned around. She backed up and laid her back upon my chest, pressing the sticky spot from my second load against my stomach. She draped her legs outside of my own and guided my throbbing member back into her box. I breathed heavily as she did so and then grunted again as she began to bounce herself up and down on my cock. She picked up her pace immediately, going as fast and as hard as she could.

Nikki grabbed my hands and placed them on her beautiful tits. I took the hint and groped her breast firmly as she continued to fuck my member intensely. She showed no mercy as she raised and lowered her sweet spot onto my pulsating rod again and again.

"I'm a good slut," she announced as she fucked me harder and faster. "I am such a good slut."

Her voice was a turn on and I was getting close to cumming again. I grunted loudly as she continued to ride me. Nikki sensed that I was close and stopped herself. She climbed off of me and knelt in front of me. She grabbed my dick with her hands and began to jerk it insistently. She pumped my package hard and fast until I discharged suddenly. Nikki moved her head very close to the tip of my cock and took my entire load on her face. My cum spewed all over her cheeks, nose, eyes and hair. It was a very big load for my third of the day.

When I was milked dry, I sat back in the chair, well done. Nikki stayed on her knees in front of me for a moment and then stood up. She grabbed my hands and helped me to my feet. She collected my cloths and handed them to me. She smiled at me simply.

"I am going to take a shower," she informed me. "Get dressed and wait for me downstairs. We are going out in a little bit."

I heard her words and then turned to go. I thought about talking but this probably was not the right time. I left her room and she closed the door behind me. I cleaned myself up and put on clean cloths from my overnight bag. I had another cup of coffee and sat myself at the kitchen table as I waited for Nikki to return. I wondered where we could be going.

As I sat there, waiting, my mind wandered. How had this game gotten this far? It started so simply. I was having an affair with a woman named Emma. It was basic and sort of cliché. Now, it was complicated and heartfelt and very, very fragile. How did we get here? I had heard that question asked a thousand times in a thousand contexts. I had also heard it answered best in one of my favorite movies. I led you here sir, for I am Spartacus. The greatest question of all was who had led and who had followed?

As I continued to ponder these questions aimlessly, Nikki came down the stairs and sat across from me at the kitchen table. She smiled but did not speak right away. I looked at her and she seemed, for lack of a more descriptive word, happy. There was a glow to her face and life in her eyes. She was dressed very casually but that could not disguise her elegance.

"Are you ready to go," she asked me cheerfully.

"Go where," I fired back playfully.

"Now, you know that I can't tell you that," she postured.

"I guess not," I accepted.

We both rose from the table and I followed her out the front door. We climbed into her car and Nikki drove this time. The streets were all very familiar and as we pulled into the parking lot of our office, I was somewhat depressed. I did not want to think about work on a Saturday. To my surprise there were other cars already in the lot. I was unsure about where we were headed now.

Nikki parked and I followed her inside the office. She made no stops and we proceeded directly into the conference room. As I somewhat expected, everyone else was already seated at the table. Nikki took her seat as did I. I looked around at everyone and wondered what was about to unfold. No one's face gave anything away, so I sat there, again. Waiting. Again.

"This game is about balance," Leslie said, breaking the silence.

"It is also about being fair," Emma added.

"Fair both to all of us and to you," Brooke contributed softly.

"On behalf of all of us, we are glad you are home," Penny stated. "It hasn't been easy since you have been home and we have not made it any easier."

"We missed you," Mindy inserted. "And we didn't deal with that too well."

"You have brought balance back for all of us," Nikki said to me.

"And now we have figured out a way to give you balance in return," Emma announced.

"Go back to Nikki's, get your stuff and go home," Leslie instructed me.

"Take my car," Penny said as she slid her keys across the table to me.

"The mandatory weekends away from home are over," Brooke disclosed.

I sat there. I looked at all of them, trying to figure out what they were not saying. This was possibly the most confused I had ever been in my life. I moved my chair back away from the conference table and stood. I put my hands on the table and leaned in towards the center.

"What's the solution," I asked humbly.

Emma began giggling where she sat. Leslie simply smiled at me.

"I will tell you at home, later," Penny answered.

I took that to mean that it was time for me to go. As I walked out of the conference room and across the office, I figured that I was not intended to know the answer just yet. If I was intended to know and could not figure it out, then I simply felt foolish. Either way, I did not know what the answer was, though there was a great part of me that could not wait to find out.

That feeling of impatience did not overtake me. I was able to drive quite normally to Nikki's and collect my overnight bag. As I was leaving, I took notice again of the very homey feelings I was getting being there. I locked the door behind me and then pointed Penny's car towards home, wondering what could possibly be awaiting me.

I continued to drive safely, not speeding or being reckless at all. I knew that whatever was waiting for me at home would most certainly be there when I got there and an odd sense of calm filled me. As I pulled into the driveway, only my car was there. Some of the lights in the house were on, so I assumed that Penny had gotten a ride home from the office. I put the car in park and killed the engine.

As I made my way through the front door, I did not notice anything out of the ordinary despite inspecting everything I saw for some sort of clue. I climbed the first set of stairs and made my way into the dining room. The light was on but there was no one there. I heard footsteps on the floor above me, which told me that someone was indeed at home. They shifted to the stairs and then descended towards me. I smiled when I saw Penny turn the corner and come into view.

My breath was taken away as she was certainly dressed to get my attention. She had on a pink lace bra and a pink garter belt which was attached to sheer white, thigh-high stockings. She was not wearing panties and her bare mound was in full view. I was instantly aroused at the site of her. Penny quickly held her index finger up to her lips, indicating that I should remain silent. I nodded in acknowledgement. She took several soft steps across the living and stood in front of me.

I smiled at her as she reached out and grabbed my right hand with her left. She turned and began to move back across the room, dragging me willingly behind her. I followed up the stairs where she led me into my room. She stopped when we reached the center of my room and turned to face me.

"Close your eyes and don't peak," she whispered.

I did as I was told and shut my eyes. I kept them closed and did not attempt to see anything that was going on. I felt Penny's hands on my belt, undoing it. When she had it free, she unbuttoned my pants and began to remove them while a second set of hands removed my shirt. I breathed deeply and slowly, trying not to reveal my surprise at the second person who was touching me.

When I was completely naked, I felt a set of hands on my left arm and another set of hands on my right arm. Both guided me to my bed and sat me down. I was still not even attempting to peak, knowing that when I was meant to know who the other person was, it would be presented to me.

As I sat there on my bed, my raging hard-on pulsating in my lap, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders begin to give me a massage. Shortly after that, another pair of hands took hold of my firm shaft and began rubbing and stroking my dick gently. I sighed and tried to relax under the soft hands that were touching me. I felt the hands on my shoulders stop massaging me and then hot breath warmed my left ear.

"You have followed directions exceptionally well," Penny said tenderly. "You know I am in love with you. So was Vivian."

Just hearing her name sent a shock through my body. I breathed harder for a moment until Penny's voice eased my tension.

"I know that you are in love with me," she announced in her gentle tone. "But you were not in love with Vivian."

I grunted and twitched slightly, causing the hands on my swollen member to release me. I wondered if I had made a mistake showing this emotion.

"We had balance here," Penny continued. "But it wasn't perfect balance. Vivian was jealous of how you felt for me and you were always cautious not to show me too much in front of her. That was complicated."

I let out a big sigh. That entire statement was true.

"But, now, we have a perfect cure for all that," Penny declared in a tranquil pitch. "No more complications. No more reason not to express how you feel. No jealousies. Everyone is on equal ground. Perfect balance."

I had relaxed completely now, listening to my Penny tell me how everything was now going to be how we wanted it. I wondered how this was going to be possible and still be alright within the game. That thought overwhelmed me, causing me to break my silence.

"How is all that going to be possible," I blurted out.

I heard Penny giggling behind me in her angelic tone.

"Well, open your eyes and meet our new roommate," she laughed in my ear.

I opened my eyes slowly and beheld a sight I never could have expected. Standing before me, wearing a sexy black satin corset attached to black fishnet stockings was my angel, Brooke. I closed my eyes and opened them again to make sure she was really there. In that moment I was overcome with questions and thoughts, but mostly with lust for Brooke's magnificent body.

"What's more balanced than living with the two women that you are in love with," Brooke chuckled.

I shook my head and laughed slightly. I still could not believe that my angel was there, standing in front of me, looking as hot as could be.

"I was hoping to get a proper welcome to the house," Brooke teased.

I could not help but laugh at that remark as my still rock hard dick twitched in my lap.

"How could I ever say no to you," I teased back.

Brooke walked over to me and crawled past me onto the bed. She moved behind me and began kissing Penny sloppily. I turned to watch with great delight as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. I was very turned on watching them kiss and touch each other lightly.

After several short moments, they shifted their attention to me. Brooke moved towards me on her knees, leaned in and began kissing me passionately. Penny reached over and began stroking my cock firmly. I was enjoying all the attention I was currently receiving.

I lay back on the bed as Brooke continued to maul me with her mouth. Penny wasted no time lowering her head to my groin and taking my member into her mouth. I made out with Brooke feverishly while Penny ran her lips and tongue up and down on my shaft.

Brooke pulled away from our liplock and positioned her legs on either side of my head as she moved onto her knees, leaving her snatch only inches from my face. Penny continued to suck my pulsating organ at a rapid pace as I inserted my tongue eagerly into Brooke very wet pussy. I licked her lips and bit her clit playfully while Penny worked my tool into and out of her mouth again. I groaned as I ate Brooke pussy hungrily.

Penny stopped sucking on me and climbed up on top of me quickly. I buried my face in Brooke's sweet spot as I licked and teased it with my tongue. I felt Penny's hand on my shaft and then she guided it inside her box. My eyes rolled back in my head as a massive wave of ecstasy encased me. I composed myself and returned to eating Brooke's bald, soaking wet snatch.

Penny quickly found a fast rhythm in fucking me. Penny was bouncing up and down on my swollen member rapidly as Brooke began to spasm and shake above my face. Brooke's pussy began to spew juices all over my waiting face as I licked and sucked her box intensely. I was so worked up as Brooke came and Penny continued to ride me wildly that I erupted explosively inside Penny's moist cunt. I sprayed jet after jet of jism into her cavity until I was completely spent.

I laid there, exhausted and breathing heavily when I felt Penny move off of me.

"Switch with me," she said to Brooke.

"With pleasure," Brooke replied immediately.

Brooke quickly moved from above my face and I felt the bed rock as the ladies trade positions. Penny's sheer, white thigh-highs came into view as she placed her knees just under my shoulders. I felt Brooke climb on top of me and insert my cock inside of her urgently. Brooke leaned forward and kissed Penny full on the mouth above me as I watch from between Penny's legs.

Brooke went to work, moving up and down on my firm rod while I stuck my tongue into Penny's sticky, used pussy. Penny seemed to be getting off watching Brooke ride me.

"That's it, fuck him," she encouraged Brooke while I licked her juice filled slot. "Fuck him hard. Fuck him good."

Brooke moaned loudly as she increased her pace. I sighed as I heard Brooke moan.

"Be a good boy and clean out my pussy," Penny instructed me. "Get all your batter from inside me. I want you to share it with our new roommate."

Penny's words brought me newfound enthusiasm as I attacked her twat with my mouth. I parted her lips with my tongue and let my spunk fall out of her gash and into my mouth. Brooke moaned and growled loudly as she rode my ferociously. She impaled herself on my cock repeatedly until I popped inside of her as well. I spewed several more rockets of cum into her welcoming slot.

I finished cleaning out Penny's box, filling my mouth with a mix of her juices and my own. Both Brooke and Penny climbed off of me and I climbed up onto my knees. I made my way towards Brooke and positioned my face directly above hers. I opened my mouth and allowed all the liquid inside to fall freely into her open mouth. It was a sexy sight to see her receive that mixed load.

I moved over on my bed as Brooke swished the fluids around in her mouth. She sat up and moved herself above Penny who was lying next to her. Brooke opened her mouth and allowed the liquid to fall out of her mouth and into Penny's willing orifice. Penny received all the fluid and immediately swallowed it all. I laid back in complete satisfaction.

After a few moments Penny crawled off the bed and moved to the door of my room. She turned and looked at both Brooke and I with a very large smile.

"Goodnight, you two," she said playfully. "See you in the morning."

As Penny closed the door behind her, Brooke crawled across the bed and curled up next to me with her head on my chest. We laid there in the silence. In the back of my mind I had a sneaky suspicion that the buzz was back in our house.

12