The New Howard's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before Carter was finished and ready to blow his load, Mary started to come out of it. She was not with it and she just kept looking around and not registering what was going on. Finally her body started to respond to the cocks in her pussy and ass. I don't think she was with it mentally yet but her body was in it for the ride now. She started to respond to the pounding her body was taking and she started to slightly push back and forth with the cock in her ass and the one in her pussy. I then noticed a big guy fully dressed with a very big professional camera in his hand. He was getting all the action from many angles. He even got a shot from the ground as Carter and Johnson double teamed this beautiful woman.

I made a note of the professional videographer's name and company. Harry Carter kept calling his name telling him what he was looking for. Harry must have thought he was some big porn director. The company name was on the sports shirt of the videographer. I wrote down the date and the type of format used to record the master tapes in Mr. Carter's drawer. I stopped the disc and fast forwarded the disc. It basically showed this Mary W. on a blanket, servicing about 12-15 men. They were doing all sorts of things to her as well as abusing her body and calling her every name in the book.

I had to push stop and think about what that must have been like to show up at a company party function and become the entertainment for the night. I knew also deep down I would have been right where she was if I wasn't warned ahead of time. I now felt I owed this Mary W. a special thank you. I started to think about recording copies of all the discs but I knew there were too many. I decided I would concentrate on Mary W. exclusively for the time being.

I put in the second DVD just to see what was on it. It was basically this Mary W. woman again in Mr. Carter's office. She was bent over the desk and Mr. Carter was just inserting his monster dick inside her ass. You could see the discomfort on her face as the camera caught her expression. She couldn't scream however, because Mr. Simon was getting a slow blow job. He was holding her hair in the back and using it for leverage. He would just direct her mouth wherever he wanted and at any speed and she had to follow. I saw him blow his load right in her face after grunting and calling her a "cum slut".

Then another guy I never saw before stepped up giving the hand held camera to Mr. Simon. He started to get the same blow job without missing a beat. Mr. Simon then started to video tape the action. They acted like he was a big client by the way they talked. Mary's body had secured a big contract that night and the client wanted to fuck his bonus prize for signing with Howard Industries. He started to abuse her mouth like Mr. Simon had done.

Finally they moved her to the floor and they both did her. She was lowered onto the client's cock and Mr. Carter just re-inserted his cock back up her ass and they both went to town. She was fucked harder than anyone I had ever seen. They were just getting started though. 'No mercy' was all I could come up with to describe what they were doing to this woman. I turned off the player and felt very sad for this Mary W. person and mad as hell at Mr. Simon and Mr. Carter.

I returned everything back to the cabinet right where I found it. I also noticed that the professional guy must have done the video tapes. They covered the same dates as Carter's personal discs. All the DVD discs seemed to be Mr. Carter's personal stuff he shot. I then went back to my desk and cleaned up my bag of stuff and got ready to go. I went back down the hall and flipped the breakers back on.

I went to my desk and sent an email to my boss that the power went out just before I was ready to go home and Tom from building maintenance helped me fix the problem. I figured if he saw a break in the recorder time code he would know it was the power outage and nothing more. My head was swimming as I left the building. I had a shit load of stuff still to do and I needed to do it all secretly or I would be discovered. I knew my next step was Sally and I was going to meet her tomorrow.

Sally was the record's keeper for Howard Industries. She was detailed and organized. I had heard from the grapevine that if you messed up her system or pissed her off, she could be a powerful enemy at the company. If she liked you, you were in like flint. I knew just how to handle this type of person. The next day I went to Sally's office in the basement. It was a very nice office for being in the basement. The only thing she really needed was a large window. I walked right up to her and introduced myself to her. She extended her hand and I shook it with an exaggerated enthusiasm that I didn't really mean.

"Sally, May I call you Sally?" I asked her quickly.

"Certainly and my I call you Karen?" she asked back.

"Certainly Sally, but before we start I need to give you a compliment. As soon as I walked in this room I knew you had a certain flare for organizing and categorizing. I am very jealous!

Everyone at the company has told me you are the authority in finding old documents and other useful information as well as outdated paperwork. Seeing your system first hand I can see why they hold you in such high regard." I finished telling the smiling Sally. Her face was one big smile up as soon as the words left my mouth.

"I am a reformed slob myself who has been trying to organize my life ever since. I want my reports and my desk to look as smart as this room." I finished letting her do the talking now.

"Thank you Karen, it is nice to be appreciated for my hard work. So people think I am the authority on records and paperwork huh (talking almost to herself)? Well that is great! I work hard keeping up my system and it has been paying dividends ever since. I can find a document in a few minutes as long as I know a brief description of what you are looking for." Sally told me in a bragging manor.

"Holy cow Sally, if you can keep all this (I said this as I swept my hand slowly across the entire room) organized then you are an amazing person." I finished as I got ready to ask the question I really wanted to ask. If Sally's smile got any wider it would have wrapped around the back of her head.

"Sally the former predecessor in my position was asked to do some accounting figures and account statements. I would like to find the old figures she worked from to see if I can improve on her system or see if I want to do it a different way entirely." I asked her casually.

"Oh that was ... Mary Wilson." Sally said thinking back. Karen could almost see the wheels moving behind her eyes. The M.W. initials fit right in place to Mary Wilson's name. "She was a nice quiet girl but only worked here for about a year. She just left the state or got married or something, I don't know. As I remember she was nice but needed to get more organized." Sally also informed me.

"Well if you could, I would like to see all her financial records she worked on for the entire time she was here. I know it is a big order but I just felt if I wanted to do the best job I can for Howard Industries, I needed to see what she did and try to improve on it. I feel it will only make me a better employee." I told her as she nodded and started to buzz around the room.

Fifteen minutes later I had a big box full of files and correspondence. I promised I would return the file exactly like she gave them to me and she just smiled and said "Don't worry Karen, if a few come back out of order, I will take care of it for you. By the way it was nice to meet such a hard worker for a change at Howard Industries. As I walked out of her office with all the paperwork I needed I just had to smile. A little flattery (though false) goes a long way. I also knew now I had a good friend and ally with Sally.

I brought the entire box to my car trunk and went back to work like nothing happened. After the day was over I got a pizza and then went home. I had a shit load of extra homework to do now and I needed a special person to help. I called my Dad in the mid-west and asked his advice.

"Hello Daddy, it is great to hear your voice. I love you and miss you very much by the way." I told my Dad.

"Karen I was planning on calling you this week anyway. Michael said you were up to something and he sounded worried." my Dad let on. I knew my brother must have called him the minute I got off the line with my brother the last time I called him.

"Dad I am fine but I am helping a friend who really needs it. That is really why I am calling. I want to send to you a box of stuff to review. I think the 'books are being cooked' as you always say. I need to be positive about everything. I would like you to review everything like you do for work. You are the best forensic accountant in the mid-west so I knew just who to call." I finished.

"Karen you have always been able to sweet talk your way into any ones heart, including mine. Send me all the paperwork and I will go over it as soon as it arrives. Karen tell me the truth, are you in any trouble Honey?" he asked me point blank.

"No Dad, I am fine but a good friend needs my help and I plan on giving it to her. I don't want to explain now but I will fill you in as soon as I have more information. The records you will be reviewing are the most important part though and must be kept very secret. I will need a full report that will stand up in court. You know the usual great job you do dad.

I will be sending copies as the originals must be returned in a day or so. Tell me if you need anything additional to do the review." I finally finished with him. We said our goodbyes and I started the long process of making copies of everything. Finally after using my own personal copier at my home desk for the first hour, I slapped myself on the forehead, put it all back in the box and just went to a Kinko's copy center. I had the entire stack done in about two hours. It was even stapled and collated. Just the way my dad likes it, all in order.

I returned all the paperwork to Sally just as I received it the very next day. Sally smiled at the neat order I brought it back in and said thank you. I told her I owed her lunch sometime and she could collect on the offer anytime. Sure enough a day later she called and told me of a great place to eat a few blocks down. We set plans and had a great lunch. Finally I got to the point for the real reason I wanted to have lunch with her. I thought after a glass of wine or two she might loosen her tongue about some company gossip. She had worked for Howard Industries for the last 22 years and I wasn't disappointed.

Sally was a fountain of information. We must have hit it off real good because she was telling me stuff only the people involved should have known. I started to even take notes but Sally didn't even care. She just kept on until she got to Mr. Carter and Mr. Simon. My ears perked right up as she spilled the dirt on those two real good. I felt like a writer for the National Enquirer. Finally she got to Mr. Unger the CEO. Her claim, though I didn't really doubt it was very farfetched. Somehow I knew it was true from the way Mr. Unger appeared and acted when we have met in the past. Sally caught him by mistake changing into a dress and high heels in his office.

I rolled Sally out of the restaurant after a full bottle of wine and we went back to work. Mr. Carter was just coming back in the building when we arrived at the same time. He gave me my first dirty look ever as he saw who I was with.

"I need to talk to you later when you get a chance." is all Mr. Carter said to me very calmly. I could tell he was upset by something but was trying not to show it.

I was in his office just a few minutes after that and he started right in on me.

"Karen, we have been very pleased with your performance so far. You seem smart and capable but I need to warn you. Your friend Sally is a bit of a drunk and she loves to gossip, whether it is true or NOT!" he accentuated the last word very strongly.

"Mr. Carter I know just what you mean." I said changing directions at once. "I met her bringing down some records yesterday and she wanted to have lunch today with the new girl so I thought no harm. As soon as she got there she started to talk about everyone at work. I stopped her right there and told her in no uncertain terms that it was information I did not need to know and I didn't like talking behind the backs of others. Sally even started to mention you but I put up my hand and told her to stop right there. I didn't care and I didn't think it was right trading gossip about my employer. You have been nothing short of great to me since I have been here." I added with a smile.

"She also drank like a fish so I don't think I will be socializing with her anymore so you won't have to worry." I added as I finished telling him just what he wanted to hear.

He smiled and said thanks for thinking of the company first. I could tell by his face he was more secure now knowing I cut off Sally from her story telling. I think he was afraid the game might have been up if Sally told me the true score of what was going on with his secretary's position over the last ten years. I think Sally really didn't know what was going on with my position but she knew a shit load of information about all the executives though. After all she was here way before Carter, Simon or Unger came along. She had no friends in the executive side so she would never hear the rumors or hints of trouble.

Things settled down until a week later when Mr. Simon came up to me at my desk.

"Karen what a pleasure it is to see you again. I don't get a chance to work with you much but Harry tells me great things about you. Maybe I will be able to work with you in the future." and as he finished saying this to me and I could see the same smirk that Mr. Carter used when he talks to me. I knew he was really talking about working on me and not with me.

"Mr. Simon I couldn't be happier to be working here." I answered back.

"Great to hear that Karen but you can call me Paul. I try the new hires out in account management. That means we will be giving you several accounts to keep track of and submit financial statements for each project or company. We will start you out with just 3 or 4 and see how you do. We will show you what is expected. Would you consider trying to manage the accounts? This could be a big step in a future promotion for you. You do have some accounting and client management skills correct?" he asked me all at once. I think he was trying to overwhelm me with the new tasks he was assigning.

"I took an accounting course in school and I think I have excellent people skills." I answered back to Paul just what he wanted to hear. I knew he didn't want a real accountant doing the books he was going to be falsifying in the future.

"Great, we will start next week and I will show you what is expected. I look forward to working with you in the future Karen. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything additional." he finished saying this as he walked away. I knew he had a big shit eating grin when he turned around and walked away from me without even seeing his face.

I thought I played it just right. I pretended to have a little accounting knowledge and not much more. I think they would be worried about me if I came off being too smart about debit and credit figures. If they had actually known I had been helping my Dad do accounting since I was able to count, I would have scared them off. By 8th grade I could pass any the CPA board exam but thought numbers were boring so I never made it my sole career.

I then went in and told Mr. Carter the good news about Paul's offer like I thought I should. I even thanked him for putting in a good word with Mr. Simon.

"I knew you were the perfect fit the first time I LAID eyes on you." he told me. Again he stressed the word 'LAID' very hard when he spoke to me. I knew he had that same smirk somewhere under underneath that calm face he wore.

Well later that night I got a call from my Dad. He said he was doing good but needed one more thing. He told me the final statements used to balance the accounts were not included and were way off from the initial ones. He told me it looked like someone was adding figures to accounts already finished and accounted for in the books. He said he also needed the final tax statements for each of the companies mentioned. He also wanted the original rough balance sheets for each of the companies listed. With both of these he could tell exactly who was doing what.

The next day I waited for Mr. Carter to go to his weekly Wednesday scheduled business meeting. Sally told me he was really going to a brothel on the east side of town run by a Vietnamese Madame. He liked the oriental working girls from what Sally told me. She had a wide knowledge on almost every vice each person in the company had. She seemed to never be wrong though!

I went down to Sally's desk and said hello. It had been a few days since we went to lunch and I thanked her for a good time. I am not sure she even remembered spilling all the beans on all the Howard executives and staff.

She thanked me for a great time and said we should do it again sometime soon. I told her no problem as I wanted to keep on her good side. I said nothing of Mr. Carter's dislike of her or my companionship with her. I needed certain documents but knew it would raise red flags in her mind if I asked for client tax records and their final figures for last year.

"Sally I am going to work a few weekends to get caught up and get ready for the summer rush. I am going to need access to your files to keep reviewing Mary's whatever her name is, work?" I asked her as she nodded in agreement. I played dumb about knowing anything about Mary.

"For you Karen, you can have anything you need. I keep my extra key in my bottom left drawer in the breath mint tin. Don't give out my secret key location and don't mess up my system!" She gave me a scary look for a few seconds that made me want to stand back but then she started to laugh and couldn't keep a straight face. "Sorry Karen but I couldn't help myself. Everyone here thinks I am such a hard ass but I am really very nice. I just don't want anyone messing with my filing system." she finished with me in a soft tone.

"Sally I would never mess up a single paper in such a great system. I would however like a small file tour so I know where the different files are for the same company reports. I want to cross check the figures sometime with the profit statements of the company. It is a total pain in the ass but I am told it must be done by the higher ups. You know the type!" I finished as Sally nodded in agreement with me.

For the next 15 minutes she showed me where to find tax records, financial sheets for Howard and their customers as well as anything I might need. She showed me how her computer system worked, her secret password so I could retrieve any documents I needed and know where they were filed. I thanked her again and told her I would owe her a big fancy dinner sometime. I didn't want to be seen with her by Mr. Carter during the day. I figured she would like that as I didn't think she had a man in her life. I never even thought to ask her though.

I waited till the following weekend and found everything my father needed. I reviewed the papers myself very quickly and even my semi-trained eye could tell what was going on. Whoever falsified the documents was putting the money in their own pocket. I did a little more digging and found that Carter, Simon and Unger all had a hand in the deception signing false paperwork. I made all the copies necessary and went for the last piece of information I needed.