All Comments on 'The New Jen'

by woodenstars

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not more of this

how often do we have to read of the straight person being in emotional turmoil and then taken advantage of and suddenly becoming queer?

if a guy did it that would be called rape!

if terrorists did it that is called the brainwashing!

it is pathetic how gays are always saying straight people if they were sodomized they would be queer. does that mean if queers had straight sex they will all be straight then?

or is it all a hidden cry from people like you explaining how you were molested and that is why you are queer like all of us?

get some help girlfriend as what you write is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Uh, well...

After reading the first comment I'm kind of embarassed to admit I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

Ok, I'm a straight 22 yr old Female and I thought that story was so fucking hot!! I never thought I couldn't get so turned on by reading and imagining everything in your story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

As I was reading this, I was really hoping that it would continue, with more people joining and it being a massive novel.

You've left me wanting more.

babylezbabylezalmost 19 years ago
Nice Erotic Tale

Nice build up to a very erotic coupling. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Next person to scream "rape!" GETS raped, okay?

I'm sick of illiterate assholes like anonymous at the bottom spamming every lesbian story with comments like this. Newsflash: just because Jen had sex with a man does NOT mean she is permanently "straight" and can never have sex with women without it being "brainwashing" or "rape". Plenty of people enjoy, at various times, sex with both genders (not merely self-described bisexuals, but also those who have tried both, and then decide they prefer either men or women). Jen had sex with a man, liked it, then had sex with a woman, and liked it more. So-Freaking-What?

As for "emotional turmoil", it had been six months since she'd been dumped and she was at the coffee shop to meet people. How long is she supposed to wait before re-entering the dating world, exactly?

Or is it just that, having felt the lure of The Penis, she is considered by you to be permanently branded "straight" and it's hands off for Those Damned Queers? Look, Dude, if you can't keep a woman, I'm pretty sure it's *your* fault, not a big Lesbian Conspiracy. (And if you're a woman, don't worry, honey, no one is going to "rape" you. If you're attractive, a woman may make a pass at you, same as a man might. You know what? You can still say "no". [And if what you're really worried about is that you might say "yes", keep that between yourself and your shrink and stop polluting the site with this sort of narrow-minded whining.])

Rant over.

woodenstars, loved the story, thought it was very hot. Would love to see both more of Jen's adventures and other lesbian stories from you. Don't let the homophobes scare you away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story.

Hot, hot, hot! Forget that first comment; there was no rape in this story. Excellent, well-done, ROCKING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

Wow!!1 What a hot story...I could visualize the three girls fucking...it make me so wet....mmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very well-written and titilating.

Why are there such mental midgets on message boards? That first so-called reviewer is the one that needs real help to get out of that tunnel-vision life. Good is good. It's not what a story is about that makes it good or bad, but how it goes about it. Faux reviewer will never be happy if everything needs to fit his vision down to the last detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
takes all kinds

great story.. don't pay attention to the first review. after all you can't rape the willing. otherwise the story would have had a totally different vibe and feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks to everyone

This is woodenstars...thanks to everyone for the kind words...

I just wanted to respond to the first comment, which I didn't think was that harsh. My story IS cliche. The story wasn't written to be realistic - it's porn. It's about fantasy, and about what I fantasize about. I appreciate the feedback, but if you don't like cliche, then you must hate a lot of porn. As for the rape thing...why not go check out some of those 'control and hypnosis' stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why solicit feedback?

If you only want accolades for your work then don't ask for public opinion. There will be people that may take issue with elements of your story. That does not give you license to call them names or assume that they 'hate' porn because they don't like something you've written.

I get really pissed when I read a story, read the feedback, and discover the author ragging on his/her audience because of some negative comment made about style, content, grammar or all of the above. It's the most wimpy piece of juvenille activity that an author can engage in. There are no requirements or guarantees that the reader MUST LIKE your stuff.

We are ALL anonymous on this site (wether you use a handle or not) so berating a reader is beyond the pale. This site exists for the readers NOT the authors. Comprende?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

Yes, so yes. Please build, I love stories that remind me off being in my late teens and early twenties. I loved being in bed with my friends - all breast, tongues, lips and beautiful wet veginas. Personally I'm a lot on the submissive side, I always feel so powerful watching another girl go into convulsions at the flick of my tongue. Looking up across a flat stomach to see the bottom of their breast. Watching my sisters Karen's face looking down on me just before she released her wetness, losing control of her perfect body. Well now me starting to roll.... Nasty thoughts daughter's friends are laying out by the pool... their bodies so firm and so wet. Oooohh. Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hot

Hot story very very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous