The New Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck me?" Jen asked.

"Yes!"

"What do you want to do to me?"

"I want you! I want all of you!" Becky said, her body convulsing.

Jen played with herself, slipping a finger into her mouth to wet it before running it around her large, dark nipples. As she played with a breast, she slipped her other finger into her pussy. Jen and Becky's hands were back to back as they masturbated for each other. As Becky orgasmed and bucked against Jen's body, Jen lowered her head to Becky's arching chest and took a nipple between her lips, teasing with her teeth.

Jen thought that Becky might have waiting moment, even a half-a-minute to recover from what looked like a passionate cum, but just as soon as it was over, Becky slithered from underneath Jen and was beside her on the bed. They kissed, their mouths moving over each other's faces and necks. Becky finally clamped her lips around Jen's nipple.

"Oh, yes Becky. That feels so good!" Jen said as Becky sucked her nipples, her hands clamped on Jen's butt cheeks.

Becky pulled away again for another moment, which Jen was beginning to recognize as the signal that something new was about to be suggested.

"Bend over for me," Becky ordered.

"Like this?" Jen asked as she leaned forward, her hands resting on the top of the headboard.

"Yes, just like that but spread your legs wider." Becky got behind Jen as if she were doing her doggy style and, using her knees, pushed Jen's knees outward. Jen's back arched towards to bed and she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. It felt good to be in such a sexy pose again.

"Now close your eyes," Becky ordered.

"Oh god, Becky. I want you so bad."

Jen could feel Becky's weight leave the bed for a moment and could hear her padding across the carpet to the dresser. Jen was practically shuddering in anticipation, her rear in the air.

"No peeking!" Becky called to her from across the room.

It was silent for a moment. Jen didn't know what was going to happen next but knew that, after the night thus far, she was looking forward to it. She felt Becky's weight return to the bed with a creak, and it was silent again for a moment.

Suddenly, a large, sleek object parted her pussy lips.

"Do you want me inside you?" Becky said from behind her.

"Oh god, yes!" Jen cried, feeling the heat of Becky's knees return to the inside of her own. The full length of the strap-on entered her.

"Oh yes! Oh! Oh!" Jen cried as Becky pushed the strap-on into her well-lubricated hole again and again, fucking her doggy style. Jen's breasts swayed forward and back, her hair fell into her face. Becky's hands were planted firmly on her ass as she worked.

"Do you like that? Do you like me fucking you?"

"Ohhh! Ah!" was all Jen could respond with. The dildo felt huge and firm, filling her up so much.

As Becky fucked Jen from behind, she placed her fingers in her mouth to wet them and teased Jen's anus.

"See what it's like? I'll last as long as you do!" Becky said. Jen was bucking up and down, pushing her butt back to meet Becky's thrusts. She was enjoying it so much she didn't even hear the bedroom door open.

"What do we have here?" a new voiced asked, interrupting a long series of moans from Jen's mouth.

Jen let out a small scream of surprise, unable to disengage from Becky before Becky rammed home the thrust that put her over the top. As Jen turned to see Kelly, the arts history major she had been talking to earlier, her body was wracked with an even more intense orgasm than she had had before.

"Ooooooooohhhh fuck!" Jen let out, leaning on her elbows on the bed, the strap on still in her pussy. Her back could be seen shaking. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Becky continued to fuck her, gradually slowing the pace of her strokes as Kelly leaned on the doorframe, arms across her chest.

When Jen recovered, Becky pulled out of her and stood back, the strap on glistening with her juices, and Kelly spoke.

"I couldn't let Becky interrupt our conversation on the Renaissance without coming to see what was happening up here." With that Kelly pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, baring her breasts. Jen noticed that, though Kelly had been wearing a bra before, she certainly wasn't anymore.

Kelly was pretty, shorter than Becky with short, spiky hair dyed red. She was wearing a black skirt, which she now pulled down to her ankles and stepped out of. Without another word, Kelly walked over to Becky and dropped to her knees, taking the strap on in her mouth. Becky played with the hair on the back of Kelly's head as Kelly sucked and licked the black dildo, pausing only to tell Jen how delicious she was.

Jen's head was still reeling from having two incredible orgasms so close to each other, but she managed to get up and walk over to where Becky and Kelly were standing so she could kiss Becky while massaging her breast. Kelly reached up between Becky's legs while she sucked the huge, black dong and gently pushed her finger into Becky's asshole, Becky's body flinching in Jen's arms and mouth darting between her lips with each penetration.

"Ah! Ah!" Becky cried out as Kelly worked her finger into and out of her.

Suddenly Kelly stood and, after helping Becky undo the strap-on, led the two girls to the bed. Fastening the strap-on securely to her own body, Kelly lay down between the two girls, letting the faux-cock point at the ceiling. Becky didn't hesitate, having waited long enough to cum, to straddle Kelly's thighs, allowing the rod to penetrate her.

"Jen, I want you to sit on my face," Kelly said, kneading Becky's breast with her palms while she fucked her. Jen immediately obeyed, facing Becky's bouncing form and laying her pussy lips squarely on Kelly's mouth.

The two sitting girls gyrated, moaning and kissing each other as Kelly thrust her hips and the strap on up again and again into Becky's waiting cunt while gripping Jen's thighs with her hands. The room smelled of sex and sounded of moans. Jen was careful to ensure that her breasts were visible to Becky at all times, knowing how her rock-hard nipples turned her on. It wasn't long before Becky ripped into a massive orgasm, parting lips with Jen long enough to let out a scream of pleasure, her breasts vibrating with her body's convulsions. Jen couldn't take the mutual pleasure of Kelly's lapping tongue in her pussy and the vision of Becky's body rapt with pleasure, and came again, flooding Kelly's lips and mouth with juices. The two girls collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"Oh, no," Kelly said, "just because you two have been at it for a while doesn't mean that you get out of fucking me!"

"We wouldn't dream of it," Becky said with a giggle. Jen wondered at what seemed like the endless sexual appetite of these girls.

"Now Jen, we've had some fun so far, but Kelly and I have been fucking each other for a while now, and I know for a fact that eating her pussy out isn't going to do it. We're going to have to get creative."

"Oh really?" Jen asked, warming to the idea of seeing something new.

"Yes...I'm thinking you should look under the bed."

"There's nothing under here but a couple of silk scarves though," Jen said, peeking under the bed frame.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about!"

"I think I like where this is going," Kelly said.

"On your stomach, girl!" Becky said with a smirk. "And spread out those limbs!"

Jen helped Becky tie Kelly's wrists and ankles to the bedposts. When they were finished, Jen stood back and looked. Kelly was an incredibly attractive site, unable to move and naked on a bed, her legs pulled wide. Kelly had an extremely tight ass, a tribal tattoo right above her butt crack. They had given her a little bit of slack in the arms so she could lean on her elbows if she needed some air.

"Now, like I said, Kelly needs a little bit more than a pussy eating."

"Like what?" Jen asked, honestly wondering what was next.

"Well, don't just look at her...eat her ass, Jen!"

Being ordered to do something like this by a boy would have meant that he wasn't getting anything but a black eye. But coming from Becky and concerning an ass as beautiful as Kelly's, Jen could only kiss Becky once on the mouth and pinch her nipple teasingly before she moved to the end of the bed, getting to her knees so she could see right into Kelly's anus, right above her sopping pussy.

"God yes. Eat me, Jen..." Kelly moaned as she writhed in anticipation.

Jen took the two butt cheeks in her hands and spread them far apart, revealing the puckered hole, and began to lick.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhh!" Kelly moaned, her butt jerking with spasms. As she lay in ecstasy on the bed, Becky went to her other end and sat right in front of Kelly's face, spreading her leads wide. Kelly moved up onto her elbows so she could eat Becky's pussy. The three girls formed a chain.

Jen, taking easily to the task of working her tongue in and out of the little hole, moved so that she could also finger Kelly's pussy from behind. The combination was too much and Kelly came almost immediately. A moment later, Becky came with a loud moan from Kelly's probing tongue, her hard body covered in a sheen of sweat and sex. A moment later, Becky noticed Jen's eyes straying to the strap on lying on the floor.

"Do you want to fuck Kelly with that, Jen?"

"Oh god! Please, yes!" Kelly pleaded. Jen felt she had little recourse. Fastening the strap-on, Jen moved to straddle Kelly from behind.

"Yes! Do me, Jen!"

Jen gently moved the tip of the dildo into Kelly's ass while Becky fingered herself.

"Ooooooh! Oh god, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Jen pumped the dildo into and out of Kelly's ass, waiting for her screams to peak before pulling out and reinserting the full length of the dildo into Kelly's pussy. Jen was building up a sweat as she worked, Kelly's moans consistently increasing until she screamed her orgasm.

The girls spent another couple of hours sucking and fucking each other. Kelly fucked Becky with the strap in missionary while Jen continued to fuck Kelly in the ass with her fingers. Jen got to try a 69 with Becky while Kelly looked on, masturbating herself to an orgasm. Finally, the combination of alcohol and intense fucking caused the three girls to pass out, naked in each other's arms, and they slept peacefully for the rest of the night and for much of the next morning.

*

Three months later, Jen was working a new job at a graphic design firm, a position she had acquired through her connection with Kelly. She had visited the house many more times in recent weeks and had learned new pleasures with each of the house's girls, sometimes one-on-one and sometimes in the presence of each and every one of them, giant fuck-fests involving a dozen or more girls connected in one way or another with the group of friends. The attraction each of these girls felt for Jen had completely returned her confidence. Seeing each new girl writhe in pleasure underneath Jen's tongue was an amazing experience. Each girl was fascinated with Jen's beautiful, large breasts.

Jen's computer beeped, signifying the arrival of a new e-mail, from Becky Jen noted with pleasant surprise.

'Just thought you might like to see this. I keep forgetting to send to you. Make sure no one is around before you open it! - love, Bexxy'

Jen looked around, peering behind each shoulder to be sure no one could see what she was to look at. The office was mostly out to lunch. Opening the attachment, Jen say her own naked body, fast asleep and entwined with the naked bodies of Becky and Kelly. It was from that first night in the house! One of the other girls from the party must have taken it!

Jen opened a new e-mail message, punching in the address for her ex, and attached the picture to it...

12