The New Kings Ch. 4

Story Info
Angela is home.
1.2k words
4.21
42.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the coming weeks Angela’s life changed forever, without her really having the time to think about what she wanted. Thomas’ demands and rules immediately took up every minute of her day. She knew she did not want to risk losing him again, she knew she had no where to go and noone the help her, even if she wanted help. And Thomas explained to her very patiently, it was now her duty to obey him completely, and take care of him and his house, always. Thomas told her she was beautiful and therefore she must always be naked for him, with high heels and a sexy swing to her walk.

Thomas made a long list of daily duties, including a complete cleaning of the home, punctuated by two extensive workouts to keep “her 41 year old body” in good shape, he would remind her. Thomas would add to her duties continually and she was expected to keep a daily diary of her service. A service for which she must always express her complete gratitude. Her days were so completely filled with service and obedience she could no longer think of any thing else than the proper completion of her tasks. Thomas made it very clear that he would discipline her immediately for any infraction because he couldn’t tolerate an “ungrateful bitch”. His discipline took many forms, other than the more ritualistic belt whipping she received for overall problems with performance. The most common was the brutal spanking when he would lift her by her pony tail and growl “Ass”, at which time she was required to stick out her ass prominently for the swat of his big black hand, as she counted and thanked him for each one.

This happened on a recent afternoon as she completed her new toilet duties. She was now required to attend all his bathroom needs, from cleaning him after defecation to ensuring his cock was handled properly for the complete evacuation of his bladder. She held his twelve inch cock while his great stream of piss hit the toilet water. At the same time she used her other hand to gently stroke his ass, while she licked his nipples. All part of Thomas’ instructions to aid him through a good piss. The feel of his cock, and this degrading duty she must perform, and perform well, filled Angela with a heat she could not explain. “Thank you for letting me hold your beautiful cock while you piss into the toilet you let me clean” Angela said lovingly before resuming her duties. The soft white skin of her hand lovingly caressed the firm black skin of his buttocks as her pretty face rubbed against the black smooth chest with her pink tongue dancing across the muscles and nipples of his chest. Thomas critically watched her performance as he fondled her fat tit. When he finished pissing, she licked the tip of any excess piss and, with the cock in her mouth, looked at the shaft and felt the balls for any areas that may need lotion, or require cleaning with her tongue. Sometimes her efforts would make Thomas hard, and today was no exception.

“Finish what you started bitch, I need to meet with the bankers in thirty minutes” He said in a menacing tone.

Angela fell to her knees and immediately took the cock down her throat. She stuck her tongue out as far as it could go as her nose flared for air. Thomas demanded the first stroke to hit the back of her throat. A tear of exertion trickled down her cheek, her tongue worked to give him pleasure. Thomas stood with his hands on his hips watching her closely. One of her hands stroked his large ball sack lovingly as the other stroked his ass or erotically massaged his asshole, a delicate white hand against the firm black skin. Suddenly, he lifted her by the pony tail causing his fat black cock to pop from her red lips, “Ass” he simply states, causing Angela to turn and arch her back, presenting her ass for his big black hand.

WACK, the impact lifted Angela’s whole body off the ground, her big tits swayed and jumped.

“One, Thank you, sir”

WACK

“Two, Thank you, sir”

“Now, show me you love my cock!”

She dropped back to her knees and again swallowed his cock, grateful he only spanked her twice. Soon she was licking his balls and trying to see, despite the flesh of the ball sack draped across her face, whether Thomas wanted his asshole tongue fucked. When she saw him look at his watch she redoubled her efforts and began making long open tongue licks of the ball sack before taking his cock down her throat again. It is then he held her head and jammed the cock as far as he could into her mouth as he unloaded his cum. She swallowed quickly and often, both to drink his cum and to create the contraction of her throat muscles around his cock that will drain him completely.

She breathed through her nose as quietly as possible because Thomas loved to cum and she was not to disturb him as he completely emptyied his balls. Sometimes it could go on for several minutes.

This single minded devotion to Thomas had become a life she enjoyed more and more. She was happy to be busy in this forbidden life of obedience. She wanted to be good for Thomas, who was openly proud of his demanding ways. She began to see how it made her a better woman; the exercise and diet he required had made her body slim and firm, with a round ass and big tits, she was less selfish and better at giving her man pleasure. The days went by quickly as she lost herself in the intimacy of Thomas’ world.

Thomas took his spent cock from her mouth and slapped her face with it as she began to lick it clean. After a few more minutes he said “Crawl to the bedroom and get ready to dress me. Be quick! I will be wearing the green suit”

Angela’s body was wet with sweat as she worked at the stair machine. She found herself thinking of Thomas as she increased her pace for the last thirty minutes of her workout. He was so handsome and smart. He often spoke to her about their life together and why it was important that she always know it was her choice to be his woman. He often required her to write him long letters telling him how much she wanted to serve him. She did not know why, but she felt so safe and secure when she was under his control.

Next she went to the weight machine to shape and firm her arms and abdomen. The sweat dripped on the floor. The house was silent. She must be able to hear the BMW if Thomas returns home early.

After her workout she showered and put on her makeup, and high heels. She was stunningly beautiful ans as she checked herself in the mirror, her red hair pulled back tightly, then falling against her soft white skin, she thought “Thomas makes me beautiful”.

There was still many chores to do. Naked she scrubbed the bathroom floor. Thomas was very fastidious and wanted a complete cleaning of all the bathrooms and the kitchen each day. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she scrubbed. She thought of ways she could please Thomas when he returned; a small gesture of adoration, or a way she could move her tongue better as she worshiped him.