The New Laura Pt. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Number One was having trouble controlling himself so she increased the speed of her gobbling efforts while maintaining the same pace in her fucking. She discovered that it was hard to do with a randomly fast stroke, but she could do it quite well if the pace of her blow job was exactly double time the pace of the fuck. When One started to orgasm, Laura swallowed the first two ejaculations and then allowed the rest to squirt at her tits as she rubbed that cock across her nipples and switching her mouth to Number Two. It was wild!

--

Afternoon turned to evening. As seven o'clock approached Stan came upstairs and told Jerry that they'd have to wrap it up as he needed to open the second floor on time. Laura was led, naked and blindfolded, back to her clothes which had been put in Stan's office. Their journey was interrupted several times by fans who wanted to enthusiastically kiss her. One such admirer put a huge tongue into her mouth as his hands picked her up by her butt cheeks. Laura wrapped her legs around him as one of his fingers found her pussy. When the stranger put her down Laura turned to Jerry. "Remember this guy! I think I'm going to want to meet him later this evening!"

In the relative quiet of Stan's office Laura removed her blindfold. Jerry stood before her, his head lowered with a mock "hang dog" expression. "Well? Was it over the top, too much or just right?" Laura walked up to him, took his face with both her hands and kissed him gently on his lips. "Near as I can count I was fucked by at least five different men and one woman in every orifice of my body when we were out there. Do you think Stan'd mind if I made love to you just once in here?" Jerry kissed her back, just as gently. There were no sofas or places to lie down so she had him lay on the floor. Laura straddled his hips and started kissing her way around his entire face. Her breasts hung over him and rather than touching or squeezing them, Jerry started lightly tracing circles around her nipples.

Laura reached down and positioned the head of his cock just inside her. She rubbed it front to back, back to front until Jerry grabbed her hips and thrust himself fully into her. Once he was fully within her he stopped thrusting, allowing Laura to control the tempo of their lovemaking. Her hips started grinding, but movement could be measured in fractions of inches rather than long thrusting strokes. Jerry started rotating his hips so the head of his cock was nearly motionless, a fulcrum for the shifting shaft which applied rotating angled pressure to the sides of her vagina. Their bodies were learning from each other and in no time their hips were moving as if parts of a single well designed machine.

They approached the edge of orgasm at least three times before changing either speed, rhythm, or pausing entirely to back away from the precipice. When the wave finally struck, it was with more pulsating force than any others of the afternoon.

They lay wrapped in each others arms, his cock still inside her. In a voice barely above a whisper Jerry asked, "Stay the night with me, please?"

Laura propped herself up on her elbows and looked deeply into Jerry's eyes before gently kissing each of them. She shifted her hip slightly to ensure against his cock sliding out. "My sweet darling Jerry, my fuck of the barroom, my lover in here, and what we did in here was to make sweet, tender love to each other; I'm not looking for a boyfriend." She kissed each cheek. "I think I've already got one.

What I was looking for today was a measure of sexual training so that when I give myself to him this Thursday, he'll be pleased. I was looking for a sexual mentor and in you I found the best. You're everything I could imagine a lover to be, but I'm not in love with you."

She walked over to the desk where her clothes were neatly folded. As she was putting her bra on she said, "After I leave here I may wind up fucking the guy who grabbed me on our way in here. He might very well be my last fuck partner in Boston, but you'll remain my only lover. When I'm ninety and holding a great-grandchild on my lap, I'll still think of you and everything you gave me today."

Laura bent over Jerry's still naked body, kissed the head of his penis and then gave him a warm, tender kiss on his lips. She then let herself out down the back stairs which led into the alley behind the bar. She circled around front and as she had her hand on the bar's doorknob she realized that she had forgotten to ask Jerry how to recognize her final fuck buddy. Her hand dropped from the door and she started walking back toward her hotel. She then turned again and went in anyway. Maybe she could get someone to buy her a beer. A cold one would just hit the spot!

She wasn't in the bar two minutes before a cute blonde boy offered to buy her a drink. Laura said, "Thanks, make it a Coors Light. I'm headed for the ladies room and I'll be back in a minute."

When she got back, her beer buyer was in an animated conversation with a couple who obviously knew him. The blonde handed her the beer and said, "I'm Jimmy and this is Jack and Cindy." There were perfunctory "Hi"s coming from the couple and then Jack continued the conversation.

"No, I don't think they were. I think most of them were regulars from the bar. I know I've seen two of the guys in here before."

Cindy interrupted, "I agree. I mean, of course the whore must have been a professional, but everyone else seemed like regular people!"

Jimmy asked, "That all sounds wild but why didn't you come down and get me?"

Jack said, "I wanted to! I almost left twice but I was afraid the show'd be over by the time I got back! I didn't want to miss anything."

Laura spoke up. "I take it you're talking about the show upstairs?"

"You saw it too?" Jimmy stamped his feet. "I'm totally bummed! I must be the only guy in the place who missed it! Was it as wild as they said?"

Laura grinned. "It was pretty exciting!" She turned to Cindy. "Kind of makes you want to try it yourself!"

"No way! That girl knew just what she was doing. If she wasn't a hooker she was some other kind of sex worker." She turned back to Jimmy. "At one point the girl, her name was Elle, had five people working on her at the same time! Kissing her, sucking her nipples, eating her pussy; she had to be a pro!"

Laura asked, "Are you sure it was five? I thought it was four."

"No, no, it was definitely five! Don't you remember? There were three guys sucking on her, then there was the girl kissing her, and then that guy Jerry was the one fucking her. How could you have missed it, didn't you see?"

"Actually I didn't see any of it."

Jack turned to her. "You said you thought it was 'pretty exiting'. How would you know if you weren't there?"

Laura smiled. "I didn't say I wasn't there. I said I didn't see anything. You see, I was wearing a blindfold!"

"Ohmygod! It was you?"

"Yep, and Cindy, even though you may not believe me, all I wanted was to get rid of my cherry." She shrugged her shoulders, "I just did it rather flamboyantly!

Good-night!" She waggled her fingers over her shoulder as she headed for the door.

--

Seth's parents had gone into the City for a performance at the Met and they would be staying at the Pierre after a late supper.

So Laura found herself in his arms, on his bed as he reached behind her to remove her bra. He said, "God, I've been dreaming about this for so long.

I really want to please you and I'm a little nervous because I'm not all that experienced."

Laura realized what a huge deal it was for a guy to admit something like that and she felt all the closer to him because he'd said it. "Me too! I've only had one lover in my entire life."

"Right, your boyfriend from Irvington. Are you going to tell him about this?"

"I don't see him anymore, Seth. I'd never cheat on any man. Besides, I think I'm about to make love to my new boyfriend."

Seth buried his face between her breasts and she hugged him to herself. Her pussy started to get more than a little wet as she thought about Jerry's cock.

As Seth began sucking her nipples her mind drifted to thoughts of how difficult it might be to convince Seth to do this before a crowd.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12