The New Life Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dublin
Dublin
2 Followers

She had no concept of time, how long she'd endured it before her body and mind shut out the agony...for a while. Now the door shut and his footsteps echoed in the room.

He spoke tenderly and softly as she awoke. He reminded her of her decision to come and be his to do as he wished. Reaching up her removed the gag. As it left her mouth, a shooting pain in her jaw reminded her of its girth, and she took a moment to try and regain motion.

He instructed her to address him as master, and to use proper respect at all times, or punishment would be inflicted. She could smell something other than the cold, stale, damp air. He had brought her food. He began to feed her, first a sip of temped water, and then a spoonful of warm oatmeal. She choked a bit on the first bite, but hungrily accepted all of the food.

Now, he said, she would be released to go and relieve herself. She was to behave, and then resume her training. She heard him as he unchained her ankles, then the sound of the motor as her arms were lowered. As they came down, they burned with pain from the stretching. The motor stopped and he released her wrists.

He then removed the tie from around her waist and then removed the robe. The cool air sent shivers through her again as she stood in her nakedness. The objects and strap between her legs and ass cheeks caused her to stand awkwardly, and the stiff leather bit into her skin.

He told her to stand and wait for him. She heard him turn again and retrieve something from the corner rack. Returning to her, He placed a collar around her neck. It was quite wide, and extended from her shoulders to just at the bottom of her jaw. She felt it being fitted firmly around her neck and the sound of a clasp, then another object and a click.... a lock! Then he fastened something to the front of the collar, and as he let it drop, she could feel a cold steel chain brushing the tops of her breasts. A leash!

He then took each wrist and secured them to rings at the sides of the collar. Then kneeling in front of her he unfastened the strap between her legs, and slowly removed each of the objects. The one in her pussy, still moist from her own juices came out easily. She felt him grab the base of the anal plug, and she feared the worse. After he had first inserted it her anus burned from the stretching, and then the unnatural dilation from its size. After a while her muscle relaxed and accepted the plug, aided by the stimulation and excitement of the vibration torture.

He grabbed the base of the plug, and rather than withdrawing it slowly, pulled fast and hard. The pain of its exit seemed worse than when it entered her body. She let out a scream.

Standing and grabbing the leash he led her to the door, and then down the corridor. He walked quickly and he jerked the chain when she lagged behind. He told her to stop. She heard another door, and he opened it. He led her inside. Once inside, He unfastened her wrists and told her to bend over and place her hands on the floor. She followed his instructions and he steadied her as she obeyed.

She heard a faucet being opened and water flowing, into a basin, then the sound changed, as if the water was being diverted into something. She waited, and then the faucet was turned off. She heard him move about, and the sound of other objects. Then she felt a finger with a slick substance drawn across her anus, then she felt another cold object pressed against the still tender opening, and then forced inside her. It was not as large as the anal plug, but it still fit tightly in her opening.

Suddenly she felt something else, a warm sensation inside her. Something flowing into her. She realized he was giving her an enema. He placed one hand firmly on her back, keeping her in place as the warm water flowed, filling her bowels. Discomfort came as her bowels were filled, and she expected him to stop. She addressed her Master, asking him to stop. He reminded her that he was in control and that she was not to question him again. The fluid continued, painfully filling her, moving through her. She feared he would inject too much into her, as the flow continued. Now she was really full, and she could feel her abdomen expanding uncomfortably. When she thought she was about to explode, he stopped the flow. He instructed her to hold the fluid until he allowed her to expel it. She felt the object being slowly removed, and as it left her opening a small amount of the warm water trickled from her and down over her pussy. She tried to remain still, but the pain and discomfort caused her to try and shift her body.

Suddenly a hard slap on her ass. He scolded her, reminding her that she was to remain still. Another slap landed on her other ass cheek. The pain of her full bowels and the sting of his hand on her ass reeled in her mind, and she sensed her juices beginning to flow, and her arousal starting again.

She remained in her position for several minutes, and then he instructed her to stand. Then guiding her backward, her legs touched something cold and hard. He told her to sit as he steadied her and helped her ease down on the toilet. You may relieve yourself, and make certain you completely empty yourself. She gladly complied, though embarrassed to do so in front of him. She took several minutes to fully empty herself, and the warm fluids stung her sensitive ass. When she was done, she heard him dip something in a bucket beside her, and then he commanded her to spread her legs wide. As she did, she felt the stiff brush again as it raked across her tender pussy and ass. She could smell the aroma of a fragrant soap, and this time the water was warm as he cleaned her.

He then commanded her to stand, and again he steadied her as she rose. She thought he was through, but then he told her to bend over again and place her hands flat on the floor. She hesitated, but then complied, fearing punishment. Once in her position, another enema was administered, not quite as much fluid, but none-the-less as uncomfortable. He assisted her again in standing and then sitting to expel the fluid, and finished again with the warm water and stiff brush cleaning.

Instructing her to stand, he then dried her with a soft towel, and then tugging the leash, led her back to the dark and cold chamber. Once inside the door was closed and latched. He then led her to the leather padded object. He guided her to one end, and held her firmly against it, with her mound and legs against the supporting leg. He told her to spread her legs, and she complied. She heard him as he knelt behind her, and felt his hands as he ran his fingers from the bottom of her ass cheeks down the backs of both legs and to her ankles.

His hands left her for a moment, and she felt a cuff being placed around her left ankle, then the right. She felt something tug at her left foot and stretch her legs farther apart. It stopped, and then she felt the same tug at her right foot. Soon she realized her inner thighs were stretched and immobilized.

She heard him stand and move beside her. One hand moved to her stomach, the other to her back, and he pushed, forcing her to bend at the waist, and extend her ass back. Soon her breasts straddled the padded bar, and she let her weight rest on it. She turned her head to one side and laid it on the pad as well. She could feel the cold leather, and smell the rich aroma of it.

He reached up and unlatched her right hand and brought it down almost touching the support pole, then secured her hand to the pole. He repeated this with her left hand, and then pulled the bonds tight so she was pressed into the leather, her upper body on the leather pad, but her lower body from her waist down was not supported, and her ass stuck awkwardly out and up.

In this position she felt the tension of the muscles in her legs and lower back. She tried to lift her back slightly, but then felt a thick rope being placed around her waist and the pulled taught so that her stomach was now flat against the pad. This caused her ass to be very pronounced in the air. Then she felt another rope as it was being placed at the back of her knees and around the support, pulled tight so she could not move her legs at all.

His hands caressed her exposed ass, thighs and exposed pussy as he walked around admiring his work. As he walked to her side, he gathered her long red hair into a ponytail, and then tied it in two places. The she felt a cold metallic object laid on her back, and a length of light rope. The object was not straight, but curved. She could not determine what it was, or what it was for. He then took her pony tail and doubled it back, forming a loop, and then tying it at the top of the loop.

She then felt his finger at her anus again, spreading a lubricating ointment again, at the surface and into her opening. Then he lifted the object off of her back, the string uncoiling and tracing along her spine and the valley between her ass cheeks. Then she felt something smooth and cold, rounded, as he pushed it into her ass. It was a large ball shape on the end of a metal hook, and as it popped into her, the metal laid between her cheeks. He then picked up the end of the light rope, and pushed it through the loop fashioned ponytail. As he began to pull the rope tight, her head was forced up and back awkwardly. Her scalp stung as the hair pulled tight, and she felt him as he tied the rope securely. Her head was now almost vertical to the padded bar, and her chin was about an inch above it.

The hook stretched her anal opening as it was pulled tight, and now she was beginning to reel from the pain of her bonds. As she lay there, she wondered what was in store for her now. She heard him next to her, as he began to remove his clothes. She heard his buckle clink, then the zipper lowered, shoes being removed, dropped heavily on the hard floor, followed by his pants falling.

She felt the padded bar move slightly as he straddled it in front of her, she heard him as he moved along the bar in front of her, and she smelled his aroma as he drew closer. He softly told her it was his time for cleaning and pleasure, and that this was one of her duties now, any time he desired. She felt something soft and warm brush her lips, and at his command, she opened and he brushed his hot cock head across the tip of her tongue, and she tasted his pre-cum as it dropped to her warm tongue. She opened wider as he thrust forward into her warm wet mouth.

His cock was hot, average length, and thick. As he eased into her warm wet mouth, she lapped eagerly and brought him in. He stopped short and withdrew slowly, and repeated letting her get used to him. After a few slow stokes, he pushed deeper, and hitting the back of her tongue, she gagged slightly. He spoke softly; calming her and telling her relax and breathe. His strokes came quicker, and he pressed deeper to the back of her throat. She had accepted him and accommodated his strokes and depth well, when he suddenly thrust quickly and deeply, his pubic hair pressing into her nose, and he stopped and held his cock deep in her throat. She couldn't breathe, and she tried to pull away, but he grabbed her head and held it firm. Just as she thought she'd never catch a breath again, he withdrew. She gasped a quick breath and he continued his assault, setting into a rhythm of several strokes, then a deep thrust and holding deep into her throat. Over and over again. She felt the sweat on his stomach as he pressed against her, and she could smell the musk of his sex. His breathing came faster and heavier as he neared his orgasm. She could feel her pussy as it revealed her excitement with dripping juices beginning to run down her legs. She ached for him to be inside her.

She could feel him as he ebbed closer to cumming. His rhythmic strokes became quick thrusts of lust and desire, and he thrust one last time and let out a moan as he pumped his cum into her throat. She took all of it, greedily, hungrily swallowing every drop.

He withdrew his cock, lingering the head at the tip of her tongue so she could savor the last drop. She wanted him in her so badly, but not yet....

As she lay there wanting to cum herself, she licked her lips tasting the last of his cum. He slowly dismounted the bar and moved behind her. She knew her excitement and need for him would be evident by the trails of her juices, but she didn't care. She just wanted him.

She heard him as he moved about the room, and then returned to her. Her ass burned from the stretching tension of the hook. Her neck and back muscles ached from being awkwardly positioned by his bonds. The room was still cold and damp, and she shivered slightly. Her nipples were hard and her breasts hung heavy on either side of the padded bar.

She heard him as he approached her, and suddenly he placed something cold and metallic brush against her left breast, then excruciating pain as a the object clamped onto her hardened nipple. She let out a scream. He calmly reminded her to stay silent. She writhed in the pain, and heard him move to the other side. Again she felt cold metal brush against her other breast. Suddenly almost unbearable pain as a clamp was placed on her left nipple. She tried to hold her scream, but she couldn't. He expressed his displeasure with her disobedience, and informed her that this was unacceptable behavior.

She heard him again walk to the rack in the corner and retrieve another object and return. She lay there in pain and excitement as she pondered her fate. She heard the whisp of something in the air and then flet the crop as it landed on her upturned ass. She held her scream this time, and he withdrew the crop and landed a second lick across her bare ass.

With each strike of the crop, her breasts lunged and the movement cause her clamped nipples to ripple more pain sensations through her body. Tears formed and rolled down her cheeks, ans blow after blow fell. Her ass was no fire from the assault. Finally he stopped. She tried to catch her breath, and calm herself. It was so strange for her to feel pain and intense arousal simultaneously.

She heard him move again behind her, and he knelt between her legs. Her juices still flowed, and she felt his warm breath and then his hot, wet tongue as he licked her juices from her inner thigh, coming near to her opening, the moving to the other leg and repeating the same. Then she felt his tongue delicately licking each side of her labia, carefully avoiding the hot, wet opening. He sensed and smelled her desire as he traced the tip of his tongue along the length of her slit.

She tried to thrust back and force him into her opening, to direct his tongue to her clit, but the hook prevented her from moving back, and the ropes held her firmly.

Finally he pressed his tongue into her opening, and she moaned uncontrollably. He pushed into her, and then moved to her clit with slow, methodical strokes. Over and over his tongue brushed over her sensitive bud. As her excitement heightened, she tried to grind her pussy to him or against him, but he had her well bound. Over and over he stroked her. Soon he felt her body begin to quiver and shake, and her moans became louder and more frequent. He knew she was nearing her climax, and he increased his pace.

Her moans came even quicker, and her body quivered more, and he suddenly withdrew, leaving her aching for relief. She heard the whisp of the crop and then felt it as it struck her tender ass again. Three quick strokes, and she was indulged with the sensation of pain and arousal.

She felt him again behind her, his warmth against her cold skin, and she felt him lay his hard, hot cock on her ass..... she wanted him now....

As he watched her in front of him, knowing she wanted him inside her, he smiled as she tried in vain to press back against him. He slowly teased her, gliding his stiff cock against her slit and between her ass cheeks. He would not let her know how much he wanted inside her, as he increased his pace.

He took his cock in hand and moved it beneath her slit, wiping some of her juices on the head. Pressing it into the folds of her hot opening, he pushed allowing the tip of his cock to slide over her still sensitive clit. She shuddered at his touch, as he moved forward and back, letting the glans of his cock provide the friction to start her excitement once again. She wanted to move so that he would plunge into her, but again her bonds held her firmly. He moved slowly, and then increased his rhythm watching her for the signs of her arousal.

Soon she was breathing heavily, and her body quivered as she was brought closer and closer to her climax. He wanted so badly to plunge into her with a hard thrust, but he had to remain in control...for now. He heard her labored breaths and her uncontrollable shakes as she was so close. Just as she thought she was about to cum, he stepped back and walked away, back to the corner rack. She tried in vain to contract her pussy, to somehow bring relief, but she could not. Her ass prominently displayed in the air, legs held apart so she could not bring the wanted pressure. Her head was spinning.

She heard him walk back to her side, and bending down, she felt a shooting pain as a heavy weight was attached to the clamp on her left breast. She barely contained her scream as the pain shot through her. He walked to the other side and another weight was placed on her right breast. She screamed this time, and knew immediately that she would be punished again. He leaned over and whispered to her, telling her that she had disappointed him again.

Walking back behind her, she heard the swish as he swung the crop again, landing the device at the point where ass and legs meet. The blow landed with force, and it struck not only the legs, but also her exposed pussy.

Over and over again he laid the crop onto her exposed skin, watching as welts were raised, and her skin turned bright red. With each blow, her body lurched forward and the weights swung bringing more pain to her. When he stopped the tears flowed down her face, but she had remained silent.

He was so aroused by her beauty and willingness to be brought into this new chapter of her life, he dropped the crop and moved behind her and between her legs again. This time, he placed the head of his cock at her opening and thrust into her with full force. She felt his girth as his cock filled her, and even though his thrust caused the weights on her breasts to swing again and renew the pain, her want for him was too great. He plunged into her over and over, each thrust bringing her joy and pain. He dug his fingers into her hips, and pulled himself into her over and over. She could hear his breathing, his grunts as he put all of his power into her. Her juices now flowed even more, evidenced by the sound of her liquid being displaced with each thrust.

Her body again twitched and quivered as she felt her orgasm coming. She could tell by his quickened pace that he was nearing as well. She was almost there when he suddenly leaned over her, and grabbing the clamps on her breasts, released them and they fell with a thump and the clink of metal as the hit the concrete floor. She almost passed out from the pain, but instead she exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her body convulsed uncontrollably, she could not stop the sounds coming from her throat as she felt wave after wave. Then she felt him pull into her and stop, with short thrusts he exploded his hot cum into her. He pumped his juice deep into her, and as their orgasms subsided, he stepped back.

She wanted him to touch her, but she heard him as he walked to the door, opened it and walked out. She felt the cold dampness of the room, and in her darkness she wondered what was next. She waited as she felt his juice slowly escape her body, trickling slowly down her leg. She shivered in the darkness.

Dublin
Dublin
2 Followers