The New Life Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dublin
Dublin
2 Followers

She again lost track of time in her darkness. Though her body ached and felt the shooting pains of her bonds, she drifted to sleep. In her dreams she felt him inside her, filling her, then subjecting her to the sweet pain of discipline. She awoke suddenly at the sound of the door opening and closing, and followed the sounds of his footsteps as the approached her.

She felt such relief when he released the cord holding her head back. She let her head fall heavily onto the padded bar. Then he removed the hook, the balled end popping out easily from her stretched opening. Her opening relaxed as the hook was removed. She anticipate being released fully from her bonds, but instead, she heard him walk toward the wall rack again. Was she to be punished again, or stimulated to near orgasm and suspended again? Her mind reeled in fear, anticipation, excitement, so confused...what was she wanting?

She heard him return, and felt a slick oily substance again on both of her openings, his fingers roughly probing deep into her. She felt a tingle of excitement expecting him to continue to arouse her, only to feel him suddenly withdraw from her. Then, she felt the first object pressed between her labia. It was soft, but cold as her pressed it to her lips, then began to slowly push the object into her. As it entered, it felt tight, but manageable, but as he pushed it deeper, she felt its girth broaden, filling her opening, stretching its limits. She tried to move to relieve open up to receive it, but it fit so snugly, and there was slight pain as he pressed it further. Surely it was in as far as it would go, she thought, when he suddenly pushed hard, and the object pressed into her cervix, painfully.

He held it in place, as she felt the second object at her anus, again, firm, yet soft, cold against her opening. Slowly he pressed it into her. She felt the slight resistance, but her stretched opening was already yielding to the pressure. Again the first penetration was fairly easy to take, the object's size not to large. But, as he pushed into her, this object also increased in size as it filled her body. The girth increased and increased, painfully stretching her, then suddenly it reduced in size popping into her, stopping as a base held it from entering further. In this position her opening encased a larger shaft and though her opening had been previously stretched, it was painfully opened, as she felt his hand withdraw. She felt him bring a thin strap between her legs, then a belt around her waist as she realized he had secured both devices so they could not be removed.

As she lay there, painfully filled, he unfastened the cords holding her body to the beam, then her legs, then her arms. She flexed them painfully as they were released. He then told her to stand, and he helped her to an upright position.

He told her to stay standing, and she heard him as he again walked away, then returned to her. She felt a soft fabric being draped over her. The garment was poncho like, an opening for her head, and open on the sides. It was a heavy fabric. He commanded her to lift her arms. Painfully she lifted them and she felt him tie the garment at her waist.

He pulled a hood over her head, and she felt the warmth of her body within the garment. He then instructed her to hold her arms out in front of her. She complied, and he placed thick leather cuffs on each, then clipped them together with a single chain.

He commanded her to follow him and as he walked in front of her he tugged on the chain. She stumbled at the first tug, and blindly tried to follow him. Across the cold, damp concrete she walked as best she could. She heard the door latch and door as he opened it, and she hesitated, trying to get her bearings. As she paused, she felt the chain pulled taught, and she fell forward through the opening, brushing her shoulder against the frame.

Into the narrow corridor he pulled her, jerking the chain. She bounced against the narrow walls, and tried to keep up, but without sight she failed miserably. The cold damp air filled her nostrils and lungs and she breathed heavier with each step. She heard him ahead of her as he said "Steps", and with her next stride she bumped into the first step almost falling. She tried to feel her way as he moved up the stairs his steps falling loudly on the hard steps. She again struggled to keep up as he pulled her upward.

Finally, a landing. The proceeded forward, and she sensed the warmer, dryer air, and the sweet scent of fragrant smoke, probably candles or perhaps torches. As he pulled her along, a door shut behind her. Then she felt soft carpet beneath her feet.

He stopped in front of her, and she felt his hand on her chest stopping her. As she stood, she heard the chain clink as he attached it to a metal object in front of her. Suddenly the same mechanical sound she had heard before as the chain was raised and she felt her arms being stretched upward. When she was stretched to a point where she was up on her toes, the machine stopped.

"May I present your slave, Sir" he said, and the robe was quickly removed. She stood naked in the center of the room, wondering what was next.

She heard something stir in front of her. She heard the sound of someone as they stood and moved toward her. The she could distinguish the sound of leather against leather as the person moved toward her. They stopped in front of her, and she instinctively tried to move back when the cold gloved hand stroked her left breast. The cool touch made her nipple harden as the hand moved over her breast, then on to the other. Her body revealed her arousal as a second gloved hand joined in. Together, the hands moved over her breasts then her sides and over her stomach. Her breathing became quicker as she reacted to the smooth leather on her skin.

She could smell the sweet aroma of the leather he wore. As he moved around behind her, his hands never left her body. Over her back, down over her buttocks, occasionally stopping to roughly dig his fingers into the soft flesh of her cheeks. Down slowly the back of her legs, over her calves, then slowly he spread her feet apart. She painfully obliged as she tried to stay on her toes, her calves and thighs beginning to burn.

His hands then moved up the inside of her legs, upward closer to her wet pussy. She knew he could see her glistening lips, a further telling of her desire. She felt his fingers as he pinched her labia and pulled them apart to expose her opening. The cool air opposed the heat of her opening, then felt one, two, then three fingers as they pushed up into her. Almost as quickly as they entered, they were removed, leaving her unfulfilled.

He stood and walked back to his seat. She heard the motor engage and she felt relief as she was lowered, and her arms fell to her waist. Her preparer came and unlatched the chain and removed the wrist cuffs. She stood in front of Sir, in her darkness.

He called to her and beckoned her forward. The preparer grabbed her arm and led her to stand before him. He spoke in a stern and commanding voice as he laid her future life instructions.

Her name from this day forward would be Sira. She would obey his commands only and without question, or face punishment for disobedience. In his presence, her eyes would always be cast downward. Upon entering his presence, she was to fall to her knees, hands clasped behind her back, knees spread apart, breasts pushed forward, and eyes cast downward. She would address him as "Sir", and with the appropriate response of affirmation. She was his property to do with as he pleased, and to share her with whomever he pleased. She no longer was anything but his property. Disobedience would not be tolerated. She was to be his housekeeper, cook, servant, and sexual object. Nothing was off-limits or restricted when it came to his desires.

He asked her if she agreed to these conditions without reservation. She nodded in agreement and said "Yes, Sir".

He commanded her to assume her position before him. She complied, kneeling before him, hands clasped behind her, breasts thrust forward, head down. The preparer moved beside her and slowly removed the blindfold. As she opened her eyes, and adjusted, she became aware of the subdued light from flickering torches. The room was charcoal brown and red. The man before her sat in a heavily carved dark wooden chair with brass ornament and red leather upholstery. He wore black leather boots with silver chains and leather pants. She tried to look further up, but in her downcast position, she could take in little.

He commanded her to look up. She gasped as her eyes moved upward and fixed on his penis, hard and erect protruding from the open crotch of his pants. Continuing upward his upper torso was clad in a short leather jacket, opened, and he wore a leather mask that covered his cheeks, nose and forehead. His blue eyes pierced through the mask's eye openings and seemed to look into her very soul. Long wavy silver-black hair flowed down to his shoulders. She was riveted to him.

He spoke again, and gave further instructions. Her first duty upon entering after assuming her position, was to request permission to take Sir's seed and cleanse him. He instructed her to do so now.

Sira moved forward as he slid forward in his seat, spreading his legs to allow her in. She moved to his hard cock and opened wide to take his head into her mouth. He was larger than she first thought, and his head filled her mouth. She began to move her head slowly, rhythmically up and down over the length of his cock. The smell of his sex, the leather and the burning torches intoxicated her as she picked up the pace of her strokes. Her tongue swirled over his cock and she tasted his pre-cum as it released in her mouth.

She felt Sir as he became aroused, and he began to tighten his buttock and start small thrusts upward as she stroked down with the mouth. She could see his stomach and chest rise and fall quickly as his breathing increased. Soon his thrusts became more forceful, and his hands grabbed her head. He thrust into her mouth deeply and into her throat, holding her head firmly on his engorged cock. She panicked momentarily, then remembered to relax and breathe. He released his hold and she tok a deep breath and continued to stroke him, faster and faster. She could sense that he was about to reach climax, and she wanted his seed so badly. She pumped faster and faster. He started to spasm and as he did, he pulled her head down on his cock hard, pushing the head into her throat as he exploded. She drank and swallowed as he shot his load deep into her. She savored the salty sweetness of his cum. When he ceased his spasm, and relaxed, Sira sucked the last of his juices, then proceeded to lick his cock and balls until they were cleaned. Then she sat back and assumed her proper position.

Good girl, he said. You have accepted this and will be rewarded.

Dublin
Dublin
2 Followers