The New Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you liked it that much then?"

"I can hardly deny it, can I? Didn't you, then?"

"Princess," Mikey laughed, "I adored it. Maybe one day I'd have dragged lucky Sam along with us, but for now, that was perfection." He glanced across, "Sorry, I didn't mean that I wanted to make you do-"

"Hey, buster, no apologies for honesty, remember? And between you and me, if that had gone on two minutes longer, it would have been me doing the dragging. I'd have hardly given him my special goodbye wave if I hadn't been so damned horny by then, would I?"

"True," Mikey pulled up outside our place, sighing and smiling, "It's taking me ages to get used to Sexgirl, you know?"

"Any problems with her?"

"Not a one, princess. She's already let me experience more than I ever believed was possible. One question, though..."

"Let me guess... Will Sexgirl enjoy another outing or two very soon?"

Mikey laughed, "Sexy and smart as they come. No pressure, of course, but-"

I undid my seatbelt, leaned across and kissed him, "I loved today and I want you to shark me again real soon. Who knows? Next time I might wear the dress rather than a top." I opened the car door and slipped out, letting the t-shirt ride up to expose my butt and my pussy before leaning back inside and wrinkling my nose at Mikey, "And, buster, I wasn't joking about what might have happened if that had gone on in the car park for a couple of minutes longer..." I made a dash for the house.

We barely managed to get the front door closed before we were naked and fucking like wild cats. I can't exactly remember what was said, word for word, but I seem to recall promising my guy – and myself – that our next outing would be the very next day. And, boy, was it...

12