The New Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a strength and agility that drove me to even higher highs, Sam lifted me by the hips and ground himself as hard into me as he could. I let out an intense, deep, quivering wail and started to climax, my peals of delight intensifying in an almost alarming way as I felt this stranger spurting so deep inside me. Mikey was panting and groaning, letting out his own wail of pleasure as he let loose a stream of hot juices that splashed down my naked thigh.

We collapsed into a messy, sweaty, delighted heap sometime over the course of the next couple of minutes, Sam's cock resting against one of my thighs, and Mikey's against the other. When a door sounded from several floors below us, we managed to scramble out onto the fifth floor proper and took refuge in our car, still naked but feeling much more protected.

I went to start dressing but Sam stopped me, his hand on my arm, "Jess?"

"Sam?"

"I just wanted to say two things."

"Fire away," I said, almost deliriously.

"First, you really are gorgeous."

Mikey nodded, "She is, and it was pretty damned gorgeous watching you fuck her, if you two don't mind me saying?"

I laughed, "Hardly, buster. And that give me a pretty strong idea of what Sam's second thing is, and what the answer is."

"Really?" Sam asked.

"You want to know," I said, "whether I will keep my promise that I made when we were out there. And my answer is 'yes', because I know Mikey wants it as well."

"My princess is right, hey Sam?"

He nodded as a smile spread across his features, "She certainly is. Gorgeous and smart."

"My princess is gorgeous and horny."

"Guilty," I laughed, "Now can I get dressed before someone else gets a look at my bare boobs?"

"Well..."

"Buster, that was a rhetorical question." I shrugged the sundress over my head and started to repair the rigged buttons.

"I wonder how you managed that," Sam nodded. "My wife used to have a few tricks of her own."

"Sounds like there's a story or two there. Care to share?"

Sam came home with us that afternoon and told us all about his ex-wife's tricks and treats. Stories that, I admit, had me fulfilling my promise to Sam a lot earlier than anyone had anticipated. As he was pumping deep inside me over our coffee table (it was convenient, okay?) I even found myself making another promise to our new friend, and with Mikey's help all three of us tried out a new trick the very next night at a rock concert... Sexgirl's next outing – rather literally – will feature in the next chapter, as the new me grows into her new persona. See you there very soon...

12