The New Mysteries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of her muffled screaming and of Max's cock being slurped on filled the room. Max just about couldn't take anymore and he shoved two fingers into Velma's ass an two into her cunt and started wiggling them for all he was worth inside her, rolling them, clenching them, spreading them, pulling them out and slamming them back in. It was a contest between the two of them to see who could get whom to cum first. Velma lost. Among her constant orgasm, she finally squirted her juice all over Max's face. He kept fucking her with his hand until she stopped cumming and she pulled herself off him.

Max sat up and she dove between his legs, sucking on his head for all she was worth, while looking him straight in the eyes. Her light feathery tongue drove him over the edge in seconds. Velma sensed the cum was close and pulled his cock out of her mouth and started slowly jerking it, licking his piss slit with just the tip of her tongue. Max started to spurt his cum and the first rope went almost completely over her head except for her hair. The second string went across the lens of her glasses and went from her chin to her hairline. The third crossed over that lens and shot up into her hair. The fourth covered her left lens in a thick glob, and the fifth strong surge shot another line from her mouth over her nose, over her right lens and into her hair.

"Aw, is that all you've got? Isn't there any more in there?" Velma asked and started sucking the rest of the cum out of his dick. She let it go after a few sucks with a loud, juicy pop.

"I guess we should go get cleaned up," Max said as Velma stood up. She reached up to her chin and smeared a finger full of cum into her mouth.

"Why? We're not done getting dirty," she said devilishly and turned around. Max's cock hadn't started softening yet and she wanted it to stay hard. She put one leg on either side of his and sat down. She reached between her legs, rubbed his head along her slit and put it to her puckered ass.

"Thanks for warming this up for me," she said and sat down, taking all 9 of his inches up her ass. The slowness with which she sat was enough to make Max want to cum again. Her ass was as hot as her pussy and definitely tighter. She started riding his cock slowly, lifting her ass just a couple of inches off his lap, but grinding on it the whole time. Max could feel her contracting her sphincter around his cock and was glad he'd cum once already; he could stay hard for hours now if he needed to.

"Holy shit your ass is tight," Max moaned out as he melted against the back of the couch. Velma giggled and squirmed a bit more for him. The feel of her ass squeezing his cock was incredible.

"Why thank you Maxy," Velma said giggling again. She leaned forward and grabbed the photo album again. A shiver ran down Max's spine from her movement. Velma squeezed his burning dick with her ass again as she continuously rode it with small strokes and soft circles. "Look here Max. This is what really happened with me and your folks."

Max leaned forward, pressing his muscled chest against her back. His hands moved up to her thighs and to her boiling cunt. His left hand found and began a slow sensuous torture of her clit. He sunk three of his fingers from his right hand in her dripping box and slowly worked them in and out, crossing and uncrossing them as he softly found her g-spot.

"Oh god Max, don't stop!" she cried as she enjoyed the feelings of Max's hands. Velma threw her head back and she came again, biting her lip to keep from screaming too loudly. It came out as a muffled moan and her pussy flooded Max's hands with her juice. Max ran his right hand up her stomach, flicked her right nipple and put two of his fingers in her mouth. She greedily sucked all of her juices off his hand and his fingers were treated to the same tonguing as his cock was only moments before. She cleaned his fingers off, her body still twitching from her orgasm and put his hand on her breast. She reached down and pulled his other hand off her clit and licked it clean, putting it on her left breast. "Play with these Max, you're distracting me too much," Velma giggled again. Max laughed and looked over her rising and falling shoulder at the picture album.

"Theeeese," Velma moaned, "are pictures from our cases." Velma had a small climax as Max slowly caressed her breasts, flicking her turgid nipples lightly during the massage. She squirmed a little in his lap, throwing her rhythm off. She bobbed on his cock for a moment, enjoying his hands on her, her head thrown back, resting on his shoulder. Max leaned in and gave her ear a suck. "Oh god Max, you be good, I'm trying to show you something here," she breathed out heavily.

"What if I keep doing this?" Max asked, darting his tongue against her neck and ear in between words. She moaned loudly and Max could feel her shiver and her sphincter contract even tighter. He was getting closer and closer to cumming in her ass, much to his surprise.

"If yooooooooooh keep doing that," Velma breathed huskily, "I'll tell your girlfriend you're fucking her mom." Velma shuddered again and Max's hands stopped the working over that they were giving Velma's tits. They started slowly, softly massaging the flesh instead of kneading it. Velma let a long, low moan of approval and sat up, going back to slowly fucking her ass with the 9-inch rod crammed up inside it. "Now then, about these pictures," Velma said, her voice still heavy with lust but otherwise controlled.

"These are the cases you solved?" Max asked, his voice struggling to maintain clarity. He was trying so hard to not cum in her ass; he didn't want the exquisite feeling to end.

"These news paper clippings here, Max, are the cases," Velma cooed and flipped through a few of the pages in the scrapbook. "The rest of these are…" she started and was interrupted by the ringing phone. She started to stand and Max pulled her back down against his cock, her body slapping down against his thighs as she landed. They both let out a long slow moan of pleasure.

"Don't answer it," Max said into her ear, his hot breath tickling the flesh of her neck. She moaned softly as the phone rang again. Max started moving his hips, softly sawing his dick in and out of her ass.

"I have toooooooo," she moaned. "It might be Jesssssss…..Ohhhh Yess!" Velma hissed as she came, her juices running down her crack, getting Max's balls even wetter. He could feel her cum dripping off his sack and pooling between his thighs on the couch. He quickly moved his hands down to her slit and gave it a quick tickle as she stood up. Max's cock popped out of her ass and bounced in his lap for a moment as Velma walked on unstable legs to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" she asked, still out of breath. Max got up and walked over to her with a wicked look on his face.

"Who is it?" he asked quietly. Velma's eyes got big and she shook her head at Max. He could see the panic on her face, but he could still read the smoldering lust in his eyes.

"No Daph," she said looking at Max as she identified the caller as his mother, "I haven't heard from the kids yet, they must be all right." Max got a really evil look on his face and whispered in Velma's open ear.

"You wouldn't want my mom to know you're fucking her son, would you?" Max asked as his fingers started stroking her slit. He started softly kissing Velma's neck and she bit her lip to keep from moaning.

"No," she said breathlessly into the phone. "I haven't heard from Jess yet either," she said, breathing in sharply. "Yeah, I'm okay," Velma said after a short pause. "I just had to run to catch the phone is all." She was trying so hard to keep from falling as Max softly tickled her lips with his fingertips. His other hand wasn't idle either and he went back to working her left breast over. Velma clenched her fist trying to maintain composure.

"Oh shit, you're kidding?" Velma asked with a worried tone. Max slowly bent her over the end table the phone was sitting on. "That was tooooooh," Velma said as Max slid his cock up her hot dripping hole. Velma tried to cover quickly by coughing, her walls clenching hard around Max's imbedded cock. He almost came then and there and had to stifle a moan of his own. "That was tonight?" Velma repeated after her "cough." Max started making slow, long strokes in and out of her pussy, twitching his cock when the head was at her g-spot.

"Oh god," Velma started to moan but covered quickly. "Oh wow, I forgot that was tonight," she said headily and had to put the phone to the side as she moaned through her bit lip, her head hanging limply forward and her back arched.

Max and Velma could both hear Daphne's voice shouting through the speaker.

"Yes, Daph," Velma said, squeezing Max's cock with her pussy. Max's hands went to her hips, his right holding her still and his left snaking around to torture her clit. She bit through another moan and Max felt her pussy starting to convulse. "Yes, yes, yes," Velma said into the phone. "I'll be cumming shortly," Velma said and hung the phone up. Velma's twitching twat had put Max close to cumming and he rammed his entire length into her as she hung up the phone.

"Oh my GOD! Maxy!" Velma screamed as he lifted her off the ground with his thrust. Her pussy started spraying cum on the end table. Max's balls were dripping with her juice and he started cumming while buried deep in her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" Max moaned and set Velma back down, leaving himself buried in her, enjoying the feeling of her twitching pussy. He could feel the final shots of hot cum boil out of his cock and she started to pull away. Max let her go and turned to collapse on the couch.

"Oh my God, Max. I sure hope you fuck Jess like that. If you saved all that just for me, I'd be disappointed for the girl," Velma said, turning around and sitting on the end table. The mixture of their cum rolled lazily out of her pussy and pooled on the varnished finish.

"Oh she gets that and more," Max said. His eyes were closed and he was trying to calm his heart down. Velma put her finger in her pussy and collected a finger full of cum. She sucked it seductively into her mouth and Max could tell her tongue was working it like it had his cock. Velma moaned and started playing with her tits.

"Oh good for you, Max," she said, her finger popping out of her mouth. "I have got to go, though. I promised your folks I'd meet them tonight and I forgot all about it," she said and stood up. Max watched as the cum rolled out of her pussy, joining the mess on her already cum-slick thighs.

"You'd better get cleaned up then," Max laughed. He opened his eyes and looked at her trimmed bush, wide-open pussy, and cum drenched thighs. He licked his lips involuntarily. He could see Velma shudder as his tongue snaked out.

"Ohhhh, I'd better get going or I'll end up fucking you all night and then I'll never hear the end of it," Velma said, tearing herself away from the naked 18 year old on her couch. Max laughed again. "Shit, I don't even have time for a shower, I suppose I'll have to mop up with a wash rag," she said and started tromping up the stairs to the kitchen. Max stood up slowly and grabbed the glasses, drinking the last of his gin and tonic. He followed her up the stairs. Velma was in the kitchen when Max ambled up the steps. She had one foot on the kitchen counter and the wet dishrag wiping the cum off her legs. She shivered noticeably every time the course rag touched her still tingling sex. She threw the dishrag down and looked at Max, her hands on her hips.

"Now Maxwell Jones, we will continue this later. Jess is gone for the entire weekend," she said with a deliciously evil grin. Max's face slowly twisted into the same grin.

"Oh hell yes, we will," he said. Velma tromped upstairs to her room and Max stayed in the kitchen. She wasn't up there for more than two minutes and she came back down. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a loose orange sweater.

"Now Velma, is that anyway to go out?" Max asked stepping over to the base of the stairs where she was putting on her coat. She looked at him devilishly.

"Why Maxwell, whatever do you mean?" she asked demurely. Max's hand shot out to her crotch and he rubbed the seam into her pussy. His other hand moved up to her stiffening nipples and pinched both of them.

"Tsk tsk tsk. No bra, no panties…just where are you going?" Max asked, moving in and nuzzling her neck. She giggled and whirled away.

"None of your business. But if you're a good boy and come back tomorrow, I might just tell you what I did when I got there," Velma said flirtingly as she opened the door. Max couldn't help but notice the evil twinkle in her eye. Before he could respond she was out the door and it was shut.

"Now what would you be doing with my parents?" Max thought out loud, his dick getting hard again with the thoughts that were racing through his mind. "I wonder what else is in the photo album," Max thought out loud again and started walking through the kitchen, his hand going to his already stiff prick.

12