The New Mysteries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn started slowing down on Jade's hole. Jade had almost stopped cumming and she was going dry. Lynn started stroking Jade's pussy instead of assaulting it, and Jade propped herself back up on her hood and looked at Lynn with her heavily glazed green eyes. She didn't say anything, and Sara, watching the two of them, seriously doubted she could say anything. Lynn leaned in and Jade met her lips, kissing each other hotly. They broke and Sara saw a little string of saliva between the two of them stretch and break.

"Well, does that make up for earlier?" Sara asked and she helped Jade off the hood. Amber nodded but Lynn shook her head.

"Not entirely. I still have to clean the cum off my seats," she said, her breath still heavy.

"Okay, well, how about this? You can use my slave any time you want to. Just ask. The only string attached to that is that I get to eat Amber's pussy whenever I want to," Sara said, turning her eyes to Amber. Her eyes were smoldering beds of blue fire as she watched the redhead's thick fiery bush disappear under her shorts once more.

"We get to fuck her whenever and wherever we want?" Amber piped up.

"Yup. So long as you don't hurt her, don't get her pregnant, and don't get her put in jail, she's yours to use as long as she's my slave," Sara said, her gaze turning back to Jade's face. Jade pushed her hair back into place as best she could. The concern that was building on her face washed away as soon as that statement registered. She nodded in compliance.

"What if we want to use her now?" Lynn asked. Sara shook her head.

"We have some place to be right now, and we're running a little late. Do we have a deal then? I get to suck on that red bushed cunt and you get to suck on my Asian fuck toy?"

"Deal!" both of the other girls said. Sara looked at Jade and winked. She stepped forward and planted a deep French kiss on Lynn and they broke.

"It's official then. We should probably get out of here before the cops show up. With all the moaning and screaming somebody probably reported us," Jade said quietly. Sara nodded in agreement. The four girls got in their vehicles and took off. Sara allowed Jade to put her dress back on and both of them were smiling broadly. Jade pulled out of the park and started heading the rest of the way to the Dairy Faerie.

"Joke's on them, huh," Jade said. "I'll be your slave for the next few hours, and then it's back to the way it was."

"Slave, you're going the wrong way," Sara said softly.

"Mistress Sara? This is the right way to Dairy Faerie," Jade said equally as softly, but a hint of worry was in her voice.

"It is, but we're not going to Dairy Faerie."

"What the fuck, Sara?" Jade almost yelled.

"It's Mistress Sara, don't forget again. You said I was your mistress until we leave Dairy Faerie," Sara said, smiling.

"Yeah, but. . ." Jade started. Sara cut her off with a wave of her hand.

"But nothing, slave. If I'm your mistress until we leave Dairy Faerie, then we're not going back. I'm enjoying this way to much to just give it up; and I think you are too. I've never seen you cum that hard before, Jade. It was incredible. I think next time we find those two we need to tape what I'll have them do to you."

Jade said nothing but kept driving. Her face flushed with heat, humiliation, anger, and pure raw lust. She never admitted to Sara that she was right, but Sara knew she was right. Jade did like being the slave, and she liked it more than she liked being in charge.

"Mistress Sara, where would you like me to drive you?" she said politely after licking her lips. Sara leaned back and spread her legs, forcing her dress to ride up and her blonde pussy to peek out. Jade couldn't help but look at her new mistress's sex and lick her lips again. Sara just enjoyed the cool feeling of the night air on her hot cunt.

"Drive us out to Jess's place. I want to see what the fuck my brother is up to."

12