The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We played the rest of the game well and it came down to the last cup but ultimately Amber's uncanny ability at making difficult shots defeated us.

As we finished our last drinks and stepped away from the table Tiffany said, "Don't worry, we played a good game. I need to go to the bathroom anyway."

"So do I," I said, "We were drinking those down pretty fast."

We both made our way over to the hallway where the bathroom door was closed. Tiffany knocked on the door and was met by a girls voice, "One minute, please."

She settled back and leaned against the wall like I was doing to steady myself from losing balance as I was a little bit tipsy at this point. She looked up at me with desire in her eyes and said, "You're pretty good at beer pong Shane. You must have a lot of experience, huh."

Instead of answering her I figured that I'd just go for it and I leaned in close to her and kissed her. She met my lips with an urgent passion gripping me tightly around the neck. I felt her tongue fluttering around in my mouth, rubbing up against my tongue, battling for space. After what seemed like ten minutes of this our mouths finally broke away from each others and she looked up into my eyes and said, "I've been wondering when you were finally going to do that."

At that statement I kissed her again, this time it was shorter but the passion was just as strong. She broke away by putting one hand on my chest and trailing it down to my abdomen and then to the side of my hip while whispering into my ear, "This girl's taking forever in the bathroom, can we just go to your apartment so I can use yours."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," I replied.

Tiffany took me by the hand and led me through the crowd of people and out of her apartment. As we walked past the beer pong table Elise glanced at Tiffany leading me through the crowd towards the door and smiled knowingly.

We were hardly through my door when Tiffany threw herself into my arms again nearly devouring my mouth. I knew that I was in for an unbelievable night. We made our way towards the living room knocking things over the entire way. It didn't matter to me; there was only one thing I was focused on at this point.

To my disappointment Tiffany suddenly broke away from me. Before I could ask her what was wrong she said, "Seriously, I do really have to go to the bathroom." At that she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I figured that I had to go too, so I went to use the bathroom in my bedroom.

After finishing in there I reemerged to see Tiffany laying in my bed wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties and a bra. She was laying seductively on her side with her head on her hand and a look on her face that said, "Fuck me now, Shane."

"Wow, that was fast," I said smiling at the sight of her beautiful, nearly naked body. I quickly made my way straight for her to resume our kissing. Our mouths met once again as her hands went right for my stomach and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. In one motion she ripped my shirt up over my head breaking up our kissing for only a half second. I could feel her full breasts rubbing up against my naked chest and I yearned to feel them in my hands. I brought both of my hands up to her chest and squeezed those two delightful orbs in my palms. I then started a rhythm of rubbing them and feeling for the nipples with my fingers. I felt her nipples grow hard at this.

Her nipples weren't the only thing that was hard either. By now my cock was like a steel flagpole as Tiffany began to rhythmically rub her crotch against my hardness. At this point I reached my hands behind her and undid the strap on her bra. When I brought my hands back to the front of her I lifted the bra up and off her chest freeing those beautiful white orbs that I had been so desiring to see.

Now that I finally saw them they were even better than I had imagined. The milky whiteness of them was met in the center by small pink nipples. The were extremely hard and I was met by the sudden desire to suck on them. Tiffany began to moan as I moved my mouth away from hers and licked my way down her neck to her breasts and began licking at them. First I took her right nipple into my mouth, sucked at it, bit it lightly, and then moved on to her other nipple doing the same thing.

Tiffany moaned louder as I did this and began to really hump at my hard cock. This went on for several more minutes with me alternating between breasts and grinding my cock into her pussy. What happened next took me by surprise though. In one movement Tiffany sat up while pushing me hard onto my back.

She looked down at me hungrily and said, "Ever since I saw you watching that movie yesterday, there's one thing that I've been wanting to do to you." Then she quickly brought her face down to my chest and began a trail of kisses down to my stomach. Her hand immediately went for my crotch and gripped my cock through my jeans. She rubbed up and down the length for a moment and then down to my balls which she cupped in her palm. When her mouth got to where the button on my jeans was she brought her hand up and undid the snap. As soon as the snap popped loose she grabbed the zipper and pulled it down as far as it would go. With both her hands she pulled my jeans completely off of my legs. I was left wearing nothing but my boxers. Next Tiffany grabbed the top of them with both her hands and pulled them down off my hips.

My cock sprung free and was met by the cool air. I could see it throbbing in anticipation of what was to come. Her eyes grew big as she looked it up and down, obviously pleased. She gripped it in her hand feeling it for a moment. "You have a really beautiful cock," she said.

Then she moved her face real close to it and began licking lightly up and down the length. Her tongue felt wet and soft as she sent chills of pleasure over my cock. She lightly traced a line all the way down to where the base meets my balls and then back all the way up until her tongue came to the very tip of it. Instead of going back down, her lips wrapped tightly around the head of my penis and began to suck at it. I could feel her tongue moving all around the underside of it.

Tiffany opened her mouth wider and took more of it into her mouth as her head began a rhythm of going up and down my cock, slowly at first. The sensations that this was causing in my body were unbelievable. Her mouth was warm, wet and slippery sliding up and down my cock. Every time her mouth came up she dragged her tongue against the underside of the head sending waves of pleasure through my body. I had never had my cock sucked with this much expertise. I felt like I would come very quickly but I would try to hold back as I didn't want it to end too quickly. She sucked my cock even quicker and took the entire length into her mouth, deep throating me.

I was deeply relaxed receiving the most exquisite feelings I've ever experienced when all of a sudden the door opened and in walked Elise. To my dismay Tiffany stopped the sucking and sat up looking at Elise walking into the room with a serious look on her face. I had no idea where this one could possibly be going, I was just hoping that I would get to finish what was started.

"You sly bitch," said Elise coming closer to us. "You thought you could have him all to yourself, didn't you," she said finally breaking out into a wide grin.

"Well there's plenty of room for another if you'd like to join us," Tiffany said invitingly rolling onto her side to make room for Elise.

At that statement Elise stripped her shirt off revealing her small, perky breasts held up by a small black bra. She undid her bra and removed it exposing her bare breasts. They were so perky that the bra hardly even seemed necessary. Her nipples were two brownish colored hard nubs standing straight up. She was looking at both of us with a wicked grin as she continued her striptease running her hands over her tan breasts tweaking the nipples. Her hands roamed further down her body and undid the snap on her jeans. Using the same hand she slowly lowered the zipper on her jeans and turned around bending over as she lowered her pants down her firm, slim ass exposing nothing but the black g-string that was barely covering her asshole. The entire time she was looking back at us with this absolutely wicked sex goddess look on her face.

After stepping out of her jeans she stood there for a moment as we reveled in the sight of this hot, slim body that she had. Elise stepped toward the bed where Tiffany was lying between my legs with one hand on my cock but her eyes firmly on Elise. Elise planted herself onto the bed coming to rest on her side next to Tiffany who immediately began lightly running her hands up and down Elise's body. Elise leaned in and kissed Tiffany deeply, their tongues caressing and exploring each other's mouths. Their kissing was long and sensuous and their hands were roaming all over each others bodies. When Elise's hand came to rest on Tiffany's ass she gave it a light, playful slap and broke away from the kiss saying, "I think you're forgetting someone."

"Don't worry, I couldn't forget about a cock like that," she said to Elise as she turned her body back toward mine and sank her head back down into my groin resuming the sucking that she had been doing earlier.

While Tiffany was sucking me off Elise watched spellbound and began running her hand over Tiffany's ass tracing a line with her finger over the entire crack. Her hand dipped all the way down and gripped at Tiffany's pussy moving the crotch of her underwear aside. She slowly inserted one finger and began moving it in and out of her pussy. Tiffany moaned on my cock. The vibrations sent a chill of pleasure up my spine.

Elise then pulled her finger out of Tiffany's pussy and stuck it in her mouth sucking Tiffany's sweet nectar from it. "MMMmm," she moaned as she moved her head closer to where Tiffany was sucking my penis.

Elise began kissing her way up my inner thigh bringing her mouth to right below where Tiffany was bobbing her head up and down on me. She took one of my balls gently into her mouth moving her tongue along the surface. I was in absolute heaven. Here I was, getting my dick sucked by not one but two beautiful girls who live in the apartment next to mine. I couldn't believe my luck.

Next I felt Elise's mouth move away from my balls as she made her way to the base of my cock. When Tiffany's mouth came back down, Elise sucked and licked her way upward battling with Tiffany for space on my shaft. As Tiffany came back up off of my cock, their mouths met in a hungry, passionate kiss right above the tip of my cock. The sticky drool from their mutual sucking was leaking from their mouths right onto my cock. Elise slid her hand up to my cock and used their saliva as lubrication to vigorously stroke her hand up and down my entire length. Her warm hand was soft and strong spending a lot of time squeezing at the head. I couldn't hold back much longer, I was so turned on by this scene of sapphic passion above my cock.

"Oh my god! I'm going to come!" I shouted. At this Elise and Tiffany stopped their kissing and opened their mouths towards my cock, ready to receive my come. Elise stroked me even faster and used her tongue to lick around the head of my penis. The sensation of that was too much; I exploded in a powerful orgasm shooting fast, huge globs of sticky, white come. The first one hit Tiffany right on the upper lip. She quickly licked it up while Elise stuck her mouth in front of my cock taking a large glob of come directly into her mouth . The rest of the come shot all over Tiffany's face coming to rest all over her lips and cheeks.

Rather than swallowing the come that Elise had in her mouth she swished it all around over her tongue mixing it with her saliva and leaned in toward Tiffany's face kissing her deeply mixing my come around between their mouths and then pulling back a little bit letting some of the come in her mouth drip slowly into Tiffany's open waiting mouth. As Elise backed her mouth away from Tiffany's a string of sticky semen mixed with saliva remained linked between their mouths and then broke off, falling onto Elise's chin leaving a shiny wet spot. Tiffany leaned back in and licked at this wet spot gathering the come up into her mouth and swallowing it.

The come that was all over Tiffany's face began dripping down in slow trails. Rather than letting it drip onto my bed Elise leaned in close to her and began licking at the come on her face. Slowly dragging her tongue across one of Tiffany's cheeks, she scooped up the come before it dripped off and swallowed it down. Then she did the same to her other cheek licking in slow, sensuous lines scooping up all the come bit by bit. Next she brought her tongue to Tiffany's lips and dragged her tongue in a slow circle all around her lips scooping up the come that had landed around her lips.

When she was finished licking and swallowing all of the come she stuck her tongue directly into Tiffany's mouth. Tiffany met her tongue by sucking on it longingly, savoring the salty, sweet taste of come and saliva on Elise's tongue. Elise pulled her tongue out and opened her mouth as Tiffany received her kiss, their tongues rolling slowly together mixing each others saliva with the remainder of my come in their mouths.

I watched this captivated as I came down from my orgasm. They rolled to the side of me, Elise on top of Tiffany, with their hands exploring each other's bodies. Elise placed her right leg over Tiffany's so that they each had one of their legs between the other's legs right up against the other's pussy. In this position they started humping each other, grinding their pussies together. I have never seen anything nearly this erotic in my entire life.

Elise was squeezing Tiffany's full breasts in her hands as their tongues danced together to their slow humping. Elise left Tiffany's mouth kissing a trail down her cheek to her neck. Her right hand left Tiffany's breast and slowly started a trek down her stomach to the top of her panties. Her hand slipped under the panties and made it's way lower all the way to Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany flinched and opened her mouth when Elise's fingers made contact with her slit.

I watched Elise's hand under her panties moving in small circles around her clit. Tiffany closed her eyes and moaned loudly with pleasure. Elise kissed her way down Tiffany's neck all the way to her left nipple. She took that pink, hard nipple into her mouth and licked and sucked at it with enthusiasm leaving it shiny with her saliva. Elise's fingers meanwhile snaked even further down her pussy entering her vagina with two fingers. She finger fucked Tiffany with a slow, steady rhythm while her mouth licked at her nipple.When her mouth left Tiffany's nipple and started licking a trail down her stomach, it was left exposed, hard and wet. I reached a hand over and massaged that breast, pinching at the nipple, keeping it hard.

When Elise's mouth got to the top of her black lace panties she bit the waist band and using her mouth pulled Tiffany's panties all the way down to her knees while removing her fingers from her vagina. She released the grip with her mouth and used her hands to pull her panties the rest of the way off, sitting up while Tiffany closed her legs sticking her feet into the air allowing for her panties to slide off easily. After sliding the panties over her feet Elise gripped them in her hand and held them up to her nose inhaling Tiffany's sweet scent. Holding the crotch of the panties close to her nose she licked at the wetness that had leaked out of Tiffany's pussy onto the panties.

"MMmm, you taste good," said Elise looking down at Tiffany who had by now spread her legs and begun rubbing circles around her clit with her finger.

With a flick of her wrist, Elise tossed the panties to me grinning wickedly. By now I was beginning to grow hard again. This incredibly erotic scene was too hot to rest my penis any longer. Using my right hand I lightly stroked up and down my cock while using my left hand to hold those panties up to my nose inhaling the sweet, earthy scent of Tiffany's pussy.

Elise slowly lowered her head between Tiffany's legs and licked her way up her inner thigh to her hot, wet, waiting pussy. First she lightly ran her tongue around the outside of her pussy lips until it came to rest at the top where her finger had been rubbing at her clit. Tiffany's entire body tensed up when Elise slowly ran her tongue over her clit. She went up and down slowly over her clit before going further down with her tongue and inserting it into the depths of her pussy, licking at the walls of her vaginal opening gathering up some of the sticky, sweet girl nectar into her mouth, savoring the taste.

Since I was once again ready for action, I leaned in close to Tiffany's face and started kissing her mouth hungrily. I felt her tongue tenderly massaging my own. Then she took my tongue into her mouth sucking on it so deep that I could feel her teeth up against my lips. Her soft, white hand replaced my own on my cock and stroked with horny enthusiasm.

We kissed for a few minutes before I broke away from her mouth so that I could get a better look at what was going on between her legs. I lowered my body down to where Elise was lapping at Tiffany's juicy vagina. By this time Elise was tonguing her clit quickly driving her toward orgasm while her middle and index fingers were quickly plunging in and out of her soaking wet, gaping vagina.

Tiffany's pussy had very small pink lips with a tuft of trimmed blond hair right above her clit. Between those lips the interior of her pussy was extremely bright pink and glistening with her juices which were flowing copiously by this time soaking the skin all around her pussy as well as all over Elise's mouth and hand. As I brought my head close to where Elise was licking at her I could smell her musky, sweet scent and it was seeming to act as an aphrodisiac on me. I was so turned on at this point inhaling her natural perfume and listening to the squishy, wet sounds of Elise's fingers going in and out of her pussy. Her tongue was flicking up and down, back and forth over her clit making a wet clicking sound with her mouth.

Elise eyed me mischievously as she was tonguing at Tiffany's clit. I was licking at Tiffany's inner thigh tasting her pale white, salty skin. I made my way so close to her pussy that my head was rubbing up against Elise's, I could taste the sweet juice that soaked the skin all around her pussy. Elise stopped licking her for a moment and moved her head to the side saying, "Do want a taste of her Shane? She's delicious, I can't get enough." Instead of answering her, I stuck my tongue all the way into her slit tasting her delicious, sweet pussy nectar. I delved my tongue all the way into where Elise's fingers were fucking her. Elise pulled her fingers out some and stuck them into my mouth. I sucked hungrily at her fingers tasting her skin and Tiffany's juices. After sucking her fingers clean, I resumed my licking at her pussy moving up to her clit. It was very hard and tasted tangy with her juices.

Elise grabbed Tiffany's right leg and lifted it up into the air spreading her pussy wider and exposed her wrinkled, pink, little asshole. She sank her head at an angle to just below where I was licking at and licked at the gaping opening to her vagina. Then she stuck two fingers into her vagina gathering up her girl nectar and pulled the fingers out spreading the juices around on the skin below her vagina and then up to around her asshole, lubing up the outside of it.

Elise moved her face in close to Tiffany's pink, little asshole and scrunching her lips together let a large glob of thick saliva drip directly onto her asshole. Using her index finger she spread some of it around and pushed the rest into her asshole which opened slightly allowing her finger to enter it a little bit. Elise slowly pushed her finger in and out of her asshole about an inch or two. As her asshole lubed up, Elise increased her speed and pushed her finger farther into the depths of her ass as far as it would go stopping when her knuckle made contact preventing her from going any further in.