The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany's moaning turned into to screams of delight as I felt her entire body tighten up while the first waves of a powerful orgasm coursed through her body. With me licking at Tiffany's clit and Elise fucking her pussy hole with her tongue while fucking her asshole with her finger, her entire body started shaking in an earth shattering orgasm.

I moved my tongue down to where Tiffany's gaping hole was and stuck my tongue in right next to Elise's tongue as her pussy hole tightened up and literally started spewing girl come into our mouths.

"UUUhhhhh!!!," cried Tiffany in the throes of her passionate orgasm. Elise and I were both slurping up copious amounts of girl come flowing from her pussy. Tiffany's cries subsided as the final tremors of her orgasm shook her body. She started to relax as she came down from her monster of an orgasm.

She was panting heavily and repeatedly saying, "Oh my god, oh my god," as she began to relax.

After I moved away from Tiffany's pussy I leaned in close to Elise and kissed her hungrily. Our mouths were fighting to devour each other as we were both extremely turned on by the pleasure we just gave to Tiffany. I could taste the pussy juice in her mouth as our tongues passionately explored each other.

I literally threw Elise down onto her back with one purpose in mind. I quickly grabbed her panties and tore them down her legs and over her feet. Grabbing each ankle with a hand I spread her legs wide and brought my cock up to the entrance of her pussy rubbing it all around. The outside of her pussy felt wet and hot up against me. She was already humping at my cock trying to get it into her pussy while she looked at me with horny desperation.

I couldn't stand to tease her much longer so I sank my cock deep into her pussy with one powerful stroke popping into her hot, tight vagina. A look of utter pleasure took over her face as I began fucking her. I took long, hard strokes in and out of her pussy. She was extremely tight and extremely wet. Her pussy was so hot that I thought I was going to see steam coming out of it. She writhed around on my cock as I fucked her. She looked out of her mind like she was possessed. She was hornier than a dog in heat.

I could feel her juice dripping out the side of her pussy as I started fucking her even harder. She was so wet that I could hear the squishy sound of my cock easily plunging in and out of her. Elise was grinding her crotch up against mine on every down stroke, straining to get as much of my cock into her as humanly possible.

I fucked her as fast and hard as I possibly could. Suddenly I felt her entire body stiffen and her pussy tighten and spasm as she finally came to her long needed release. "UUUUhhhh!!!," she screamed with her eyes closed tightly as I felt her come pour out of her pussy all over my cock and drip down on my bedsheats. When she opened her eyes coming down from her orgasm she looked up into my eyes gratefully and planted a deep, tender kiss on my lips. I continued to fuck her, but now more slowly savoring the feeling of her hot, tight pussy wrapped around my cock.

Tiffany was laying directly above Elise's head with her legs spead exposing her pink, wet pussy, as she watched us the entire time, slowly fingering at her pussy. Tiffany was staring straight at me with desire in her eyes as I fucked Elise. She was using her finger to gather up juices from her vagina and bringing the finger up to her mouth where she sensuously licked her own juices off.

I pulled myself out of Elise as she was desperately thrusting her pussy at my cock not wanting me to stop fucking her. I positioned her laying next to Tiffany with her legs spread wide and her fingers rapidly moving up and down her slit. I looked at Tiffany who was sucking her own pussy nectar from her finger and said, "I want you to eat out Elise and make her come again."

Tiffanys eyes lit up and she eagerly rolled onto her stomach between Elise's wide open legs. Immediately she started hungrily lapping at her soaking wet, steamy vagina. Tiffany brought her kness up under her raising her beautiful, curvy, white ass to me. Using her fingers, Tiffany spread Elise's lips apart and ran her tongue up and down her slit delving deep into her vagina swallowing up as much of her pussy nectar as she could.

I guided my cock up to Tiffany's pussy and ran the head up and down over the outside of it. In response Tiffany spread her legs wider and raised her ass even closer to me further exposing her slit to my cock. When the tip of my cock found her vaginal opening I pushed it in a little bit and started slowly fucking her.

Tiffany was moaning loudly into Elise's pussy. By now she had two finger sunk deep inside of her, finger fucking her, while her tongue was licking over her clit driving her toward a huge orgasm. I started fucking Tiffany harder with one hand on each of her ass cheeks pushing her body up and down on my cock.

Elise was screaming in delight as Tiffany finger fucked her and licked at her clit. Suddenly I saw Elise tense up and scream at the top of her lungs as the first wave of her orgasm rocked her body. Tiffany continued to lick at her clit slurping up as much of her sweet nectar as she could until Elise pushed her away saying, "It's too much. It's too much."

Elise collapsed at the head of my bed, spent for now. I was by now fucking Tiffany as hard and fast as I could moving her up and down on my cock.

Tiffany looked over her shoulder at me with a devilish grin and said, "Shane, I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want you to come in my ass."

Needing no further encouragement I withdrew my penis from her pussy and using my finger smeared some of her sticky nectar up to her ass lubing all around the edge of her pink, little browneye. Using the rest of her juice on my finger, I inserted it a little bit into her tight asshole lubing it up with her own juice. I couldn't believe how tight it was. It was going to feel incredible wrapped around my cock.

I withdrew my finger and leaned my face in close to her ass. At this range I could smell her most intimate of scents, it was an incredible turn on. Sticking my tongue out of my mouth, I started licking up and down her entire crack until my tongue came to rest directly on her asshole. I pushed my tongue a little bit into her asshole tasting her pussy juice that I had used to lube the hole. When I withdrew my tongue her asshole remained open. Seeing this opening, I spit a thick glob of saliva into her dark hole to provide extra lubrication.

After I moved my face back up and away from her I used my hand to guide the tip of my cock to her ass pressing up against the tiny hole. I pushed hard at her asshole and my cock popped in a little bit at first. Her ass gripped the head of my penis tightly. I pushed in a little bit further starting a very slow fucking motion as Tiffany groaned in obvious pleasure.

By now Elise had recovered from her orgasm and moved down the bed to watch me fuck Tiffany in the ass. She watched captivated as I started fucking Tiffany harder and deeper a little bit at a time. Elise lightly ran her hand up and down over her entire slit. After a few minutes of this, I started fucking Tiffany fast, as deep as my cock could go into her ass. Elise layed back, spreading her legs wide and started rubbing small circles around her clit with her finger.

Tiffany was moaning loudly in the throes of passion with her eyes shut tightly and head pressed up against the bed. "Come in my ass, Shane! I want you to come in my ass!" she screamed passionately. Upon hearing that I could no longer hold back. My cock got super hard and than exploded in a mind bending orgasm as I shot my load deep into her ass. I was panting loudly as her tight asshole milked the last of my come from my penis. I pulled out of her and collapsed at the end of the bed, totally spent.

Elise sat up and positioned herself behind Tiffany's puckered ass. Using both hands to spread her asscheeks she leaned her head in close to Tiffany's ass and started licking up and down over her crack swallowing up some of my come that had dribbled out of her hole. Elise moved her tongue to her asshole and entered her a little bit scooping up some of the sticky, white semen that was inside of her ass.

Elise's fingers traveled to Tiffany's wide open pussy and started finger fucking her with two of her fingers. Elise began a rhythm of fucking Tiffany's ass with her tongue and fucking her pussy with her fingers. Tiffany screamed and shook as her final orgasm rocked through her body. I could hear the wet sound of Elises fingers going in and out of her pussy as large amounts of her juices overflowed onto Elise's fingers and hand. I could see sticky droplets of girl nectar slowly dripping off Elise's hand onto my bedsheats causing yet another wetspot tonight.

After Tiffany finished coming Elise withdrew her fingers and put them up to her mouth. First she sucked the fingers clean and then she licked at the nectar that was all over her hand. When Elise was satisfied that she had licked up all of Tiffany's nectar, she settled back down on the bed and spread her legs wide. She used one hand to finger her pussy and put her other hand underneath of her to finger at her asshole.

Tiffany, who was by this time totally spent, moved her body towards me and collapsed into my arms draping one leg over me and nestling her head between my chest and armpit. We fell asleep in this position.

I awoke in the morning to the sensation of a wet mouth on my hard cock. I looked down to see my legs spread and Tiffany bobbing her head up and down on my pole. This was an incredible way to wake up. I could hear the shower running and assumed that it was Elise in there. Tiffany, noticing that I was stirring, looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eye and let my cock pop out of her mouth. "Good morning sleepy head," she said, smiling lovingly at me.

"Wow, that feels incredible," I said as she replaced her mouth with her hand on my cock , stroking me.

I heard the shower turn off and looked up into the bathroom to see Elise's hot little naked body stepping out of the shower. Using one of my towels, she dried herself off and than looked over at us. When she saw what Tiffany was doing to me while I was watching her dry off, a huge grin formed on her face. Completely naked, she walked out into the room and said jokingly, "You bitch! You're trying to keep him all to yourself again."

Tiffany laughed and said, "Wait your turn. You can have him as soon as I'm done with him."

Elise plopped down onto the bed next to me rubbing at my inner thigh and saying, "I don't think that I can wait that long."

Amused by their joking banter, I asked, "So how long have the two of you been lovers?"

Elise spoke up first and replied, " We're not so much lovers as we are friends with benefits."

"Yeah, we've been roomates in the dorms since we were freshmen. At first we just masturbated together out of frustration but then one thing led to another and halfway through freshman year we started fucking. We moved in together here so that we could have a greater degree of privacy," said Tiffany.

"So if the two of you are here than aren't you worried about your apartment after that party last night?" I asked.

"No, Amber's watching the apartment for us," said Elise. "She actually wanted to come over here with me but I told her she'd have to wait until tonight before she could have you."

I remembered Amber. She was the hot, little redhead with the peaches and cream complexion and the mean beer pong shot.

"Why, what's going on tonight?" I asked curiously.

They both gave me devilish grins and Elise said, "We're just having some girls over for dinner and a movie. Maybe we'll even play with some of our toys too. After the night we just had with you, we fully expect you to join us."

I just smiled and said, "I don't think I would miss that for the world."

Yeah, I was definitely going to enjoy having new neighbors.