The New Neighbors Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

Sara ran off to be with Tony. But what would she tell him. How could she face her Mom again? Would she like to see her Dad worship Tony’s cock? How big is her Dad? Many thoughts raced through the young blonde’s head. Would she tell anyone what she had just seen? Sara slid her hand to her crotch; her own panties were soaking wet. She liked what she saw; there was no doubt about it. Her Mom obeys her, her Dad is a cuckold and she wondered if she would end up like them – OR RULING THEM!!.

End of chapter 9

What will Sara do with her totally unplanned freedom? Will she use her parents as slaves? Will Ann and Bob be involved in Sara’s new life? How will Tony take the news? Tune in again soon Strywrter7

Do you really know how much fun it is – to see so many people read my story yet so few vote for it – Go ahead – I know it won’t take a moment. The story must have excited you – I am sure that the little hairs on the back of your neck were again standing on end as Ann was punished by Maggie. What about Sara – seeing her mom and dad act like slaves to the guy with the big dick? Did you find yourself wondering if this story was possible – OH MY – what if it happened to me? Press a 4 – better still press a 5! You get to vote. So go ahead and show your appreciation.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers