All Comments on 'The New Neighbors'

by leanne2k

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

This is one of the best I have read!Please let there be another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nicely Done

Nicely done, although a bit hurried, but I suppose that's how some things go. Dakota has to be brought into play.

It would add some spice if Sharon were to bring her into the story by yelling her that she had just experienced the most wonderful feeling of her life (since she brought Dakota into the world, that is ) and she wants to give her the opportunity to experience it for herself. maybe she could invite Rachel over and they could just do what comes naturally and allow Dakota to observe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
neigbors

It was very erotic I thought.

Am anxiously waiting the three of them together.

Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait for the follow-up story.

I'll be right up front. I'm a male and the way you weaved this story to the final intoxicating seduction, made me wish I was a female enjoying the sexual highs you described. I also enjoy the pre-cum I noticed on my VF granny panties. But my wearing panties is a another sexual pre-occupation.

Anyway,

keep your imaginative mind in action and I will be sure to read all the works you write or have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another great story

rare that a story gives me a hardon but this did the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
carry on

good story carry it on and let us see if she gets the daughter too and may be has them both do each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No, you can't just stop there!

I really want to see if Sharon can "come out", especially to her daughter. I have seen so much drama in my own family over gay, lesbian, and interracial couples. My feeling is if you are in love, it should not matter to anyone else, that is the relationship you work on first, and if the others, no matter who they are, can't accept your life partner, they don't deserve to be part of your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleanne2k@leanne2k
41 year old lesbian here for kinky roleplay chat. Curently searching my submissive side these days. Recently began to practice nudism when I can collared by Mistress ClaudiaVanDyke 4/13/2024