The New Pillow Case Rapist

Story Info
A cop becomes a rapist.
1.4k words
4.34
65.8k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Detective Paul Nunez the Pillow Case Rapist had become the second obsession of his life. He had been tracking him off and on for the last two years. Every time he took another victim, it landed on Detective Nunez's desk and another few weeks of his life would be spent reliving two years of frustration.

The PCR (Nunez smiled to himself as he realized that every case became an acronym if it stuck around long enough) had trapped another housewife in her home and raped her. The basic M.O. was there: break-in, pillow case, threats, and the multiple penetrations— both vaginally and anal, and the constant whispering how much he loved his victim during the rapes. The conformation that it was really the PCR: the woman was 5' 4" and weigh over two hundred pounds. The majority of his victims were large women.

A dark part of Nunez understood that last part of the PCR's M.O.: he too loved big girls. This led him to think of the first obsession of his life: 5' 7" 220 pound Amber. He reached into his pocket, took out his notebook and opened it to the page where he had written Amber's address from her license they day he had stopped for a rolling stop...

He had been angry as he pulled over the van that had almost clipped him. But his anger subsided as he saw the auburn hair beauty that smiled at him and apologized. She was wearing a pretty summer dress low cut so he could see her cleavage. He felt himself growing hard as he took her license and pretended to run her threw the computer as he wrote he home address into her book. He let her go with a warning.

He should have just let her go, but he had spent the last three weeks following her. He knew that right now she was at work and would return to an empty house tonight because her husband was out of town. She'd be all alone...

Amber entered her home and sighed; another Friday night alone. She knew they needed the money, but it was getting tiresome after three weeks in a row. She hated sleeping alone.

She trudged into her bedroom and slipped off her heels. Next off was her dress and bra, both tossed on the floor. She had just put her fingers into the waist band of her pantyhose when a pillow case was slipped over her head and the sharp edge of a knife pressed against her neck.

"Behave and I won't hurt you. Understand?" said a voice in her ear.

The Pillow Case Rapist (PCR) had been waiting in her bedroom behind the door watching Amber strip down to her pantyhose. The sight of her sexy large ass in nylon was when he decided to grab her.

Amber froze as she felt the sharp blade on the skin of her neck. "Don't hurt me," she croaked. Fear made her whole body shake.

"Good girl, Amber," said the PCR. Amber took in a breath in surprise.

"How did you know my name," she said, afraid of the answer.

The PCR kissed the side of Amber's neck. "I have been following you for weeks, Amber. I know you are alone tonight. I have to show you how much I love you."

The PCR pulled Amber's hands behind her back and secured them with a plastic tie. Amber cried out.

"Please don't do this. Don't....rape me."

The PCR hands grabbed Amber's ample breasts. He ran the knife blade over them, teasing her nipples with the knife tip. Amber stood still, afraid even to breath.

"P....P...Please don't cut me. Don't hurt me, "pleaded Amber as the PCR began to suckle on her nipples. Amber's felt her nipples harden and her tears stained the pillow case.

"What size are your breasts, Amber?"

"44 Double D," said Amber, voice low, full of fear and loathing of how this rapist was making her body feel.

"You are so beautiful, Amber. I am going to showing how much I love you. Now, stay still.

Amber did as she was told, her fear now becoming survival instinct: do as she was told and she will live.

Amber saw the flash of the camera even through the pillow case. She felt humiliated; he was taking pictures of her rape.

"Bend over Amber and spread your legs."

Amber obeyed and saw the flash as her rapist took the picture. She felt his hands on her ass now, kneading and squeezing.

"You have a great ass, Amber: big and round."

The PCR kneeled behind Amber and began to rub her clit through her pantyhose. He used the tip of he knife and opened up the crotch of her pantyhose and then sliced through her panties. His mouth went straight to her clit.

Amber cried out as she felt her rapist mouth sucking her clit. She felt warmth in her belly. She was getting wet as he gave her the one thing she loved the most.

"Please...stop...Don't...." she said in a low husky voice.

The PCR gently put a finger inside Amber's wet pussy and began to work her cervix. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked while he worked his finger inside her.

Amber moaned. No, she could not come for her rapist. She could not do that...it was...

"NO... DON'T MAKE ME CUMMMM....AHHHH!"

The PCR tasted Amber's wetness and felt her pussy clench around his finger as she came for him.

"I told you I loved you, Amber," said the PCR as he stood, grabbed her hips and entered her from behind with a hard thrust of his hips.

Amber cried and cried as the PCR raped her. With each stroke of his cock in her, he said "I love you." She never thought she would come to hate those words.

The PCR pulled out of Amber; tore open the pantyhose, spread her ass cheeks, entering her anus with a brutal thrust.

Amber SCREAMED. She had never had anal sex and now she was being brutally raped there.

The PCR slowed his strokes so he could savor the tightness of Amber, finally cumming into her ass after a few more minutes of effort.

He let go of her hips and Amber fell to the ground. She sobbed. She felt so humiliated, not by the anal rape, but by the fact she had cum for her rapist.

The PCR took a deep breath, grabbed Amber by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He pushed her face down on the bed. He rummaged threw her drawers and found two more pair of pantyhose and used them to tie her legs, spread apart, to the bottom of the bed. He took his camera and snapped off a few more pictures.

Amber lay there. She was beyond fighting. She was lucky to be alive now and her rapist had not cum in her pussy. She had been ovulating, and she did not want this...thing...getting her pregnant.

The PCR put the camera down. He ran his hands over Amber's body and then slowly pulled the pillow case up, exposing her mouth and nose. Amber took in a breath of fresh air.

The PCR kneeled on the bed and forced his semi-stiff cock into Amber's mouth.

"I need to love your mouth, Amber."

The PCR grabbed Amber's head and raped her mouth with hard fast thrusts. Amber gagged several times.

When he was stiff and wet from her mouth, the PCR mounted Amber and entered her pussy.

"NO MORE...Please...STOP..." cried Amber as her rapist entered her again.

"I have to, Amber. I love you. I want you to have my seed."

The PCR raped his Amber slowly, savoring her. He told her that he loved her with each stroke and when he came he reveled in the cry of anguish from Amber as she realized that his seed was now in her.

The PCR left Amber tied to the bed. He gently kissed her lips and told her how much he loved her before he left.

Later that evening, Detective Nunez sat at his computer up loading the pictures of Amber's rape. He felt his cock grow hard as each picture reminded him of his special night with her.

He smiled at the thought of the file coming across his desk in the next few days and wondered what the real PCR would think of his work that night...