The New Playmate's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

As her grip on his cock tightened, he brought his hand round her shapely behind to seek out the heat between her legs. She shifted slightly to give him access, and as she coaxed his stiff shaft, he slid his finger inside her again. God, how much would he have given to throw her onto a bed right now and slide his cock inside her tight pussy.

There was another tap on his shoulder. Francesca?

"Nod if you're happy with your choice." Jonny's girlfriend whispered in his ear.

He nodded.

Now he heard her ask Lucy – he was certain it was Lucy – the same question. What would she do – nod? Or shake her head?

The song plodded on, bar by bar.

"Okay, come with me," they were the magic words – she'd said yes!

Francesca led the two of them out of the room, and closed the door. Michael's heart was racing again, he felt as though his whole body was full of light, energy. He was jubilant like he'd never been before.

"Okay, you can take off your blindfolds now," Francesca said.

Michael did so, pulled the item from his head and winced slightly at the sudden bright light. They were out in the entrance lobby now, and standing opposite him was...

...the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Standing there, naked in front of him. Her lush red hair, those pretty green eyes, kissable lips, her delicate neck, exquisite breasts, the tone stomach running down to the small patch of cherry curls above her pussy. Incredible.

"Hi," she said with a heart-melting smile.

"Hi," he replied, not really knowing what else to say.

"Okay, you guys, you have the master bedroom, remember?" Francesca grinned, clearly happy for her friend Lucy.

"Shall we?" he asked the stunning red-head, offering her his hand.

"Absolutely," she said, and took his hand.

14

The master bedroom was huge, and all theirs. But just then all they needed was a bed. And a huge bed it was.

"How come you didn't ask me upstairs after you came in my mouth?" she asked him, a mischievous glint in her eye as Michael closed the door behind them, closing them both off in their own private space.

"How come you didn't ask me?" he asked in reply.

"I wasn't sure if you liked me."

"Well I wasn't sure if you liked me."

"Are you kidding?" she pushed him firmly and he felt back onto the bed. "I've been craving this since the first time you let it out," she said, crawling over to him and kissing his hard cock.

"It's all yours now."

"Thank God," she said, sitting astride him now. She smiled, fire in her eyes now. "Makes you glad I'm on the pill, huh?" she said, and sat down on his cock.

Michael's eyes widened in surprise as the powerful sensations wound their way through his nervous system to his brain. His erect penis was inside her, gliding up her tight vagina, filling her, stretching her, making her moan. She was all around him, so tight, wet, so hot. He could smell her arousal blending with her sweet perfume, and as she began to gyrate her hips, his hands cupped her breasts, her stiff nipples grazing against his palms.

"Oh God, it feels good," she said.

"I don't think I'm going to last too long this time," he said with a smile.

"I don't think I am either – this time," she rolled her eyes as she felt herself moving inexorably towards a colossal orgasm. "But we have all night, Michael – and then some."

She leaned forward to kiss him, but caught him a little by surprise as she suddenly rolled him on top of her, so that they were in the classic missionary.

"Now fuck me, Michael," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me now!"

He pushed into her, then drew out, pushed in and out. The rhythm building, he could feel her vagina squeezing his cock so irresistibly. They kissed urgently, his hands coaxing her breasts again in that same accelerating rhythm as he penetrated her.

Her moans became louder, louder, more shrill and desperate as she rose towards the peak of her feelings. He pumped into her forcefully, but never roughly, he could feel it beginning to go...

"Behind me, behind me," she whispered urgently, and he saved it before it was too late.

She rolled over, and he entered her from behind, which she clearly appreciated. To her surprise, Michael lifted her and lay on his back, pulling her onto him, his powerful cock still firmly inside her. Her cries became soft little yelps as she came closer and closer, one of his hands reaching around to nudge up against her clitoris, the other pinching one of her hard nipples as he put his chin over her shoulder and nuzzled into her neck.

And still, their hips moved together and the union of his hard cock and her wet pussy drew them both towards their ultimate goal.

"Oh God... here it comes..." she whispered.

And so it did – he felt her quiver, tremble, her pussy almost vibrating as the climax tore through her, a powerful wave of energy blossoming from her loins as his own orgasm consumed him, igniting a colossal explosion of pleasure within his cock as it filled with his hot seed and gushed forth deep inside her.