All Comments on 'The New Roomate'

by smally

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Texan065Texan065over 15 years ago
An Excellent Example

Your story is an excellent example of the need to proof-read. Suzy became Cindy mid-way through your story. While it had great premise, it also seemed lacking in some respect that is hard to define. I look forward to seeing more of your work. I think you will turn into a fine author. Good luck on your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY . . .

. . . especially the competition and domination of the better built but smaller hung guy by his smaller bu better hung roommate. The shower scene was really great, particularly the comparison between the two. Since I was a high school and college athlete with a small "button" dick, it brought back some of the memories and feelings from that time in comparing with others, although it was just in my head and nothing happened in real life like happened in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes, Yes!

Loved the short, dominant guy with the big cock. Liked the way he owned you!

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Depressing

This was just sad, made depressed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel, please!

Great story of size domination. Very hot. How does Cal continue to make Timmy his slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kept me hard

What a great story. This would be a fun situation to be in--two couples sharing partners. Keep writing!

PeterOmezPeterOmezover 12 years ago

I agree with Anonymous! Sequel, please!! Good stuff, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice idea, but so sloppy that you can't keep the girlfriend's name straight.

you should edit a bit before submitting. Fun idea though

fingerholefingerholeabout 5 years ago
More!

I'm a little sad to see that it's been so long since this was written - I'd love to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best of both worlds

I am small and know the feelings that brings.. I love oral wit both sets I feel like I part of the woman when I have oral sex with her...

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 month ago

I would be SO cock drunk for Cal ! I love his attitude; how sure of himself he seems to be. You wrote that Cal said, "I love having such a nice big cock; I love having you on your knees to admire it. You love it, don't you?" If he was asking ME, my answer, thinking it, would be YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was surprised that Cal didn't have Timmy suck him off, but at the same time, Cal loves women and pussy. Perhaps Timmy will become Cal's cocksucker? I know I would!

Also, no way would I let a friend or roommate have sex with my girlfriend, but Timmy did! Tim, or Timmy sounds like a closeted sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous