The New Routine:

Story Info
Chapter #4
2.2k words
4.33
41.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, I woke with Jennifer's warm body next to mine. It was wonderful and I did not move until she woke. We locked eyes and she gave me a morning kiss on the cheek. "Go ahead and make me some eggs and toast".

I left her in bed to go get her breakfast ready. While I was, I heard the shower running and as I was putting it on the table, she came in and sat to eat. I was going to kneel in my place, but she stopped me by saying, "No, go take your shower. You didn't have one yesterday."

I did as asked and when finished found a list on the small table near the front door. The only thing on it was laundry and ironing, but in-between switching loads, I was to massage her feet downstairs in the basement. I separated the laundry, of which I personally had none, and got the first load in. I went downstairs to find Jennifer on the couch reading a newspaper with some lotion on the table. I took her feet and began to give her a foot rub kneeling in front. The day continued with me switching loads, putting dress clothes to be ironed and sorting the clean ones to be put away. After lunch, the door bell rang. It was the UPS guy and I did not answer the door. Jennifer asked who it was and when I told her, she came to retrieve the package.

She told me to find a place under the kitchen sink to keep my new clothes and put on something. It felt strange to have clothes back on and when I went back to continue the foot massage Jennifer said, "Look how good you look!". I did a little strut with a smile before continuing the foot massage. Later in the afternoon, Jennifer took me out to the grocery store to do some shopping. She also took me to the mall to get a cooking book. It brought back to mind the conflict I felt about now knowing about my job and old apartment with not being allowed to bring up the issue to her. We did end up walking right past the candle store. Jennifer said, "Don't worry. I went and told them you are working for me now. The manager seemed to understand. I also ended your lease and had the Salvation Army come and pickup your things. The name change paperwork went through too. You are officially Mr. Jennifer Wilkins." she said with a smile.

As we walked through the mall, I wondered how I had become so lucky. My life had tuned into bliss.

My new life settled into a routine of service to my dominant, Jennifer. I was mostly a live-in domestic servant, a role I strangely enjoyed. There was something about living as a recognized servile to a woman who was pleased to use me as her submissive that left me almost always awash in a new contentment I hadn't known before. It was a feeling I craved and sought by doing things I felt Jennifer would enjoy of me. When I did, the intensity of the sensation would increase and was the driving factor in my actions through the day.

I did not have any access to any money. I was never given anything to spend either. During that first week, Jennifer brought me some forms to sign from my bank to close my old checking account. I do not know what happened to the $200+ that was remaining in the account when I signed the forms. Jennifer never mentioned it. She did have an account at the local grocery store. Once a week I would walk there to complete the grocery shopping and have the checkout clerk put it on Jennifer's tab. I carried a new ID card with my new name incase ever asked, but the clerks in the store new me and never did. They all new I worked for her some way.

Jennifer and Steve had dates a few times a month. Each time when they came back, I would take care of getting Steve hard, and then clean Jennifer when they were done. Also, the young woman who was still having me call her Ma'am, came for lunch about once or twice a week. She never ate anything. She just enjoyed using me to get off on her lunch hour. Once she brought a friend. The three of us were in the basement with me doing her while she was on the wingback chair. While I was, the second lady started to playfully hit my butt with a ping-pong paddle. When she swatted harder, the pain would jolt me and I would alter how I was eating her pussy for a brief second. When I did, Ma'am told the other to do it again because it felt good to her and the swatting picked up. I would feel the shock of pain and it would cause my mouth to try to yelp, but since I was at work it just caused my lips to contract around her clitoris. Ma'am really liked this and came harder then I had ever gotten her off otherwise. My bottom hurt for about a day after that, and Jennifer gave me a hand swat when she came home that night. I guessed the story traveled around the office after lunch.

Somewhere near the end of January, Jennifer brought me to the basement and secured my hands in the cuffs to the eye bolt. She removed the chastity device. It was the first time it had been off in about three months and my body sprang to an erection as soon as it was removed. I was in a sexually frustrated state which I found enjoyable as a submissive. It fed into another kind of pleasure I often enjoyed. Being denied sexual attention was apart of the servile status of what I enjoyed about being submissive. Jennifer took an empty candy bowl in one hand and in the other stroked my erection. I felt the impending orgasm after only one stroke and looked into Jennifer's eyes. She held my gaze, but did not stop. I knew she could tell I was going to loose control and then passed the point where my body took over into an ejaculation. It felt wonderful as I expelled what felt like seven or eight shots. Jennifer had caught it into the extended candy bowl.

When it ended, I slumped against the wall exhausted from the experience. It was the most intense and orgasm I had ever had and the pleasure was still reverberating through my system. It took me awhile before I caught my breath. Jennifer put the candy bowl on the dresser and rubbed my chest for a moment before replacing the chastity device. She then undid my wrists and said, "Go kneel over there near the table."

I did as asked, but my legs were still a little wobbly. I knelt and Jennifer said, "No face the other way." I turned around, facing away from her and toward the table. I heard her continue by saying, "Submissive men need special handling after they are given an orgasm. It helps them get over the effects. Lay over onto the table."

I gladly slumped onto the low coffee table in front of me. My body was still exhausted from the orgasm and I put my head down between my arms on the table top. I felt Jennifer step lightly on each of my big toes with her shoes. She reached over and put the candy bowl next to where my head was. I didn't make a move. I felt her hand between my butt cheeks and warm oil. There was then a pause. I felt something press against my anus and I instinctively pulled away. Jennifer's feet pressed down on my toes quickly and I felt a sharp pain.

"Don't move"

Again a press against my anus, followed by what was obviously a dildo being worked into it. Once it was in, I felt an overwhelming embarrassment and wanted it to stop, but Jennifer kept her feet on my toes and I had no where to go. I felt dread and panic and wanted to get away, but I felt the dildo begin to vibrate and Jennifer started to work it slowly back and forth.

"I want you to say, I am a sissy who likes to be rammed up the ass"

Everything in me wanted to get away and I wanted to say nothing at all like what she was asking. I felt more then thought through the words coming out of my mouth in compliance. It was like a submissive pleasure had left and I was bucking against what she was asking of me, but a trickle of the submissive pleasure took over in response.

"That's right you do. You are a sissy who likes dildos in your ass. Drink that cum you cum drinking slut."

As she continued to move the vibrating dildo I felt myself reach for the candy bowl. I lifted my head off the table and as she continued to rhythmically go in and out, I drank. I was in a sort of submissive trance.

"Look at you getting hard again. How embarrassing you cum drinking sissy slut." I was getting hard in the chastity device. She was right. It was devastating to me as I finished drinking the last of my cum.

I put the bowl down and she removed the dildo. I lay on the table as she left the room without saying anything else. I lay there for I do not know how long. I felt I should clean up and took the candy bowl and dildo to the wash room to rinse. I then dried both and put them back on the dresser before going up to the kitchen. I lay in my customary sleeping spot and felt a defeated attitude settle in. I was exhausted though and fell asleep in only a few minutes.

The next morning, I got up as I normally do and prepared Jennifer's breakfast. I was kneeling in my spot when she came down and sat to eat.

"Stand up" she said without looking at me.

I quickly did and her hand went between my but cheeks over the blue jeans I was wearing. I still had the defeated attitude and did not pull away from her mockingly rubbing where she dildo fucked me the night before. She had a subtle grin that I could recognize as ridicule. It still did not phase me.

"Go takes these off" she said as she tugged at my pants, "and go put on my blue silk camisole. The one I sometimes wear for Steve."

I was in a kind of trance and walked up to her closet where I knew the camisole was. I took off my clothes and pulled it over my head in a blinkless daze and then returned downstairs. I was greeted with Jennifer laughing, clapping and then saying, "You look great! Come over here."

I walked to my spot next to her and she put her hand between my legs, "Come on now, my cum drinking sissy slut. Tell me how much you liked me fucking your ass with the dildo last night and slurping up a bowl of cum."

Her face turned stern. I hesitated only a moment before recounting the emotions I felt that lead to my erection. It was true I enjoyed what she had done to me and had to honestly express it to her. I had no defense against saying otherwise. When I finished, she rose and told me, "Perfect. I knew you had a sissy cum slut in you. Now we both know. You keep that on today as a reminder of who we both now know you really are." She turned and left through the back door without saying anything else. I stood motionless as I watched her drive off to work.

After about five minutes of remaining unable to move, I dejectedly went through the motions of cleaning up the breakfast dishes. As I did, my mind was on the camisole I was wearing and what had happened. I began to sob. I had to put the dish I was washing down so it would not break as I held onto the sink and cried for a long several moments. My emotions were in utter turmoil and I had no control over them. Several waves of grief washed over me. I was not in despair about my service role to Jennifer, but the realization that I was exactly what Jennifer had said, a cum hungry sissy slut. It was true and standing with the silk of the camisole against my skin made the realization unavoidable to me. In a way, Jennifer was guiding me into my own submissive self discovery. She knew me better then I did myself and surrendering to her guidance was what helped the despair I was experiencing change to devotion to her. She held the secrets to my happiness. My life was an act of servile service to her. I took up the dish and proceeded to finish the morning washing with the beginnings of a new hope.