The New Stepdad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
779 Followers

Without hesitating Brad began to hammer into my gooey cunt. His strokes were so hard and fast that he was bouncing me into the bed and then meeting my bounce back up with the next powerful thrust. A burning pleasure quickly spread from my crotch to the tips of my toes and fingers. Another orgasm washed over me, curing my toes. Brad simply sped up. Another orgasm came. And another. Next to us, Janice cheered us on.

My orgasms just kept coming, closer and closer together as Brad's hips became a blur. My copious juices were being forced out on every plunge, filling the room with wet noises combined with the rapid sound of the bed yielding to a rapid onslaught. I lost count of the number of orgasms, only knowing that they were running into one another. When suddenly a feeling of pure pleasure washed over me. It was so powerful I don't even know what to call it. At the time I couldn't even think straight. My body spasmed uncontrollably. My eyes fluttered and rolled, stars blurring my vision. I know I screamed and wailed, but I have no idea what I said.

At the same time I was aware of an enormous warmth in my belly, combined with a feeling of pressure and swelling. My ringing ears could barely make out Brad grunting above me, no longer thrusting. He was cumming in me. Filling me with his rich seed. I have no idea how long we came together, but it felt like an intense eternity.

I was barely conscious when Brad finally pulled out of me. My tingling body felt sad at the sudden feeling of emptiness. In my half awake state I felt the bed move and then a soft warm licking on my battered cunt. I shook my head to clear it and looked down. Janice was between my limp legs greedily slurping and sucking Brad's overflowing load from my gaping pussy. It took her quite some time to clean it all, but she seemed happy to take her time and enjoy her lover's thick cream mixed with my own dripping juice.

Brad had moved next to me, laying there with his head propped on his arm looking at me. It was though he were proudly surveying his work. At the same time there was also a softness. A look of affection in his eyes. Idly he reached over and caressed one of the tingling nipples on my swollen breast.

When Janice had finished she moved to the opposite side as Brad and cuddled against me, kissing me sweetly. I could taste Brad and myself on her tongue. It was wonderful, and I vowed to swallow his load for myself next time. We lay there for quite awhile cuddling and caressing before I finally spoke.

"That was amazing. I-I don't know what else to say."

"We're just glad you enjoyed it Sweetie. I hope it won't be the last time." Janice replied with a broad grin.

"God no! I wish I could stay here with you two forever!"

"Maaaaaybe that could be arranged." Brad teased, kissing my cheek. I was surprised at what he was hinting at.

"But there is the little matter of your boyfriend." Janice said. She emphasized 'little'.

"Steve and I are definitely through. Consider him dumped!"

"Sweetie, you of all people should know that we don't just 'dump' worthless men in this house. We do something special." Janice's grin turned wicked. I grinned back at her and snuggled against my new lovers. I knew that the next few days would be interesting indeed.

sghoul
sghoul
779 Followers
12