The New Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stumbled over an unexpected hurdle, falling down on a gymnastic mat, since he was not adapted to the very dim light in the hall. He lost the balls, and turned onto his back. Suddenly he felt the weight of one of the heavy basket balls settle onto his stomach out of the black and he groaned involuntarily. Knocked for six he stayed on his back, not moving. Victoria smiled as her eyes were more adapted to the dark; she raised his T-shirt and placed an ardent kiss on his bellybutton while she touched his muscular breast and his flat stomach. She enjoyed it very much as an unarticulated sound escaped from his throat. He was so stunned, that he couldn't react at all.

Then she tip-toed rapidly back to the exit and called him, appearing to be impatient: "Alex, are you coming now?" She rapidly put her heels back on and made sure that he heard that sound of her shoes, as she took some steps away from the dim light of the entrance glass door.

He was bewildered as he heard her calling from the exit. Only moments ago she had kissed his navel. Or did she? Hell, he didn't know what kind of game she was playing. He scrambled up again and picked the balls, throwing them into the box that was now barely visible to his eyes. He made his way to the narrow corridor leading to the exit. At the end of it he could perceive some kind of a moving white spot - that must be her white skirt. He saw that white spot moving up , without hearing her heels moving, and he immediately thought about that short skirt being raised, but then again, it was probably just his heated fantasy.

Victoria knew that in the more intense darkness of the window-less corridor he would at best be able to perceive some blurred shapes of her bright-colored clothing pieces. Daringly she raised her skirt for some moments high on her hips. It was exhilarating as she was kind of flashing him, but without him being able to know it for certain, he might have a hunch, but he could not be sure. It felt so exciting as her white panties breathed for a moment the evening air openly, and she knew her lacy panties to be exposed completely, if there would be enough light to view them or if he would be close enough to guess more of the shape and form. Then she flipped her skirt back down. She smiled in the dark, feeling ever so audacious, as he approached her.

She held out her hand and said in an even voice, very matter-of-factly: "Alex, take my hand to let me lead you out of the hall, since it is so dark."

However, suddenly the automatic light at the entrance of the gym hall switched on and he saw her composed face that was displaying not a trace of any unusual emotion. He was baffled, as she stated evenly: "Oh, there is no need for that, not anymore." She withdrew her hand.

He looked at her in open confusion. That evening was so bewildering for him. He did not know to think. Was she really teasing him or was his mind imagining things that had not happened?

His puzzled look made her enjoy the situation even more. Victoria delighted in playing with Alex, teasing him. Of course she knew that it was strictly forbidden for a teacher to have a relation with a student, but it was so much fun to play with the fire and she told herself that it was just a game without any intention to get really involved. So she couldn't wait for the next occasion.

12