All Comments on 'The New Year's Party Ch. 02'

by jackal_man

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
they compair stories and histories

Great...of course I want to hear that they get together again...but i'd like to hear her tell her brother how she learned to suck dick...and perhaps the first time she swallowed. His facination with her ass, could be interesting also.

Get writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
verbose

Could have been hot, but that was lost in the excessive verbage. Recommend Hemingway as model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So so

The story was good, but you completely broke away from the first story. Even though you're the one that wrote this and have I have respect for anyone that takes the time to write and post here, I would of stuck with the sister and brother side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
okay

I agree, this chapter felt like it lost its way. I wonder if it should have concentrated on the brother-sister dynamic before introducing complicating elements... their couplings are almost like they are cheating what could have been a hotter interaction.

Why does Highlander 2 come to mind??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UNFORTUNATE

To drawn out to be erotic, unfortunate really because the plot was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i'm french,very good

impressing katrina, it is necessary that it fucking hard with her brother Felix, they must kiss hard and very hard in a special place to practise incest, made to them cum Felix of the gallons of thick cum on its buttocks, in its ass, in its she-cat, on its trunk and enormously on its face, it deserves it because it likes that

cheer, very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

Very good, dont listen to those that say its too long. They must not read fast enough:) Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good

I agree, don't listen to what the others think, i enjoy reading longer stories, if they dont like it they need to read faster or go find another story to read. I dont think anything was wrong with the plot, i think u did a great job with this story, i cant wait until the next chapter comes out. Great job.

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
Why

Was looking good for a minute and then you fucked it up by bringing in other people between them. Can't read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous