The Newbsies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? You interested?" Lilly suggested coily.

Sarah grinned wickedly and nodded with wide eyes, "Very".

For an answer Lilly nodded at the table beside her and said, "Drink your tea".

Hurriedly Sarah drank her tea. Lilly didn't stop her massage, infact she let her hands slide up Sarah's trouser leg and massaged her calves with a sensuality that made Sarah's pussy tingle with anticipation and desire. With her tea finished Lilly stood up and took her hand. A long pleasureable tingle rang throughout her body at the touch of Lilly's hand in hers.

Lilly pulled her to her feet and walked away in the direction of the bookcase. As they passed it Sarah saw that it was stacked with books on all kinds of massage ranging from Shiatsu through tantric love, erotic massage and all the variations in between. Apart from these there were also books from author's such as J.K. Rowling, Jonathan Stroud, J.R.R. Tolkien and many others that were too numerous for Sarah to take in with more than a passing glance. It was clear though that Lilly spent a good deal of time here.

Lilly led her to the very back of the room and opened a matglass door. She led Sarah inside and they found themselves in a white room filled with shelves full of all kinds of massage oils, warming stones and other massage tools, more books, several closed cabinets and in the centre of the room; a very comfortable adjustable massage table covered in black leather.

Sarah looked at Lilly and saw that she was staring at her with passion in her eyes. Sarah felt the urge to kiss Lilly again, more strongly than ever, and this time she didn't resist.

She pulled Lilly nearer, wrapped her hands around her waist and kissed her full on the mouth. Lilly's hands flew around her shoulders and into her hair at the back of her neck. Lilly's mouth opened even before Sarah's, which was in no time at all, and their lovemaking had begun.

Carefully Sarah let her hands slide under Lilly's T-shirt and was met with no resistance whatsoever. Infact Lilly herself was already grappling with Sarah's shirt, trying to pull it over her head while they were still locked at the lips.

Sarah let Lilly pull off her shirt first and then quickly pulled Lilly's off aswell. Sarah now had her first view of Lilly's ample tits and cupped them in her hands with delicate hands. Lilly's short intake of breath told her more than any words could have. Licking her lips she gazed into Lilly's eyes as her hands lightly brushed the entire surface of her tits and the look in Lilly's eyes couldn't even be mistaken by a blind man. Lust. It radiated from them both. Lilly's hands traced themselves up from Sarah's beltbuckle over her flat tummy and then over her arms to her face. Lightly brushing, experimentally probing and then they were locked together at the lips again. Embracing eachother tightly as though they were long lost lovers.

Their firm tits pressed together, the warmth of both their bodies heating up the room and their sexual desires even more. They were locked together in a lovers embrace and neither had any intention of letting go for the foreseeable future. Many minutes passed but in both their minds it might have been hours or more. Lilly's hands lovingly traced their way down Sarah's back towards the rim of her jeans. Sarah was the first to break the kiss and immidiately traced her tongue over her cheek to nibble on her new lovers ear. Tracing her tongue around the edge and nipping on her earlobe she heard Lilly groan with pleasure.

One of Lilly's legs wrapped around Sarah's hips and Sarah felt Lilly grind her pelvic bone into her upper thigh. Looking down a little she was surprised to see that Lilly's white sweatpants were soaked through.

She unwrapped herself from Lilly a little and looked deep into her eyes.

"You are horny!" she said gleefully. Lilly flushed and frowned.

"And you aren't?" she shrugged.

"Oh most definitely! And while we're this far apart let's get you out of those wet clothes," Sarah chuckled and started pulling down Lilly's pants.

To her surprise Lilly wasn't wearing any panties and was pleased to see that all her pubic hair had been shaved off quite recently as there was no stubble whatsoever. The musky smell was making her head spin. She tossed Lilly's pants into a chair and pushed Lilly back onto the massage chair. Lilly resisted and shook her head.

"Let's get you out of yours first!" she said forcefully. Sarah sighed and started to unbutton her jeans but Lilly lightly brushed her hands away and started doing it herself. Sitting on her haunches she lovingly and teasingly unbuttoned the jeans, every once and a while rubbing one of her hands over Sarah's own well moistened groin.

"Now now I feel that I'm not the only one who's horny," Lilly said softly as she pulled down the jeans and revealed Sarah's soaked through black lace panties, "And either you were expecting Kevin to wake up today and be ready for sex or you were expecting someone else to pull your pants down".

Now it was Sarah's time to flush. True she had her most sexy lace panties on and she had been hoping for some attention today but the fact of the matter was that this was far more than she'd hoped for. She had been hoping to nip into the supply room with perhaps one of the hot orderlies in Kevin's ward. Never in her wildest dreams had she expected to find herself in this wonderful room with this dream of a woman locked together in this fiery embrace.

Sarah stepped out of her jeans and pushed Lilly towards the table again. Lilly again wasn't having it. She pulled Sarah onto the table and then climbed on top of her. They could lie there comfortably as long as they lay on top of each other. After a quick kiss Lilly licked her way down Sarah's body making excruciatingly enticing little circles and nipping here and there with her lucious lips. Lilly's mouth engulfed Sarah's left nipple and her left hand gently pinched her right one between thumb and forefinger. Sucking and licking, Lilly's mouth was wonderful.

Sarah was beginning to feel a little lightheaded as she breathed in Lilly's wonderful smell. As Lilly continued, Sarah's groin was beginning to throb with anticipation and she found herself grinding it into Lilly's leg.

A groan escaped from her mouth and she arched her back.

The lightheadedness was beginning to spread throughout her body. The powderkeg was lit and it wouldn't take long for the explosion judging by the sensations throughout her body. Lilly continued to suck and lick her and Sarah began to feel more and more intense emotions.

Sarah let out a very soft moan and hoped that Lilly didn't hear it as her hands moved down to her legs. Her fingers worked their way down to Sarah's feet and then back up to her inner thighs. At this point, she asked Sarah if she was comfortable. She wanted to say no, but she couldn't. For all the good reasons she wanted her to continue, though she thought she had never felt that way before or would after that. Lilly's fingers began delving into her inner thighs. Her nimble fingers simply massaged with the kindest of touch. Sarah spread her legs a bit to give Lilly a little bit more access. She was shocked when she noticed how wet she'd become from the touch of Lilly's fingers on her body as the cold air hit her exposed pussy. She hadn't noticed how turned on she'd had become. Well, she had but she had no idea that she'd become this wet. It was positively leaking out in streams.

Each time Lilly's wonderous fingers moved to the inside of her inner thigh a rush of warmth ran up her spine. She could hear and feel her breathing become irratic and heavy. Lilly moved her lips back onto her tits and worked her tongue in little circles around her nipples again, this time with greater ferosity.

The pressure of Lilly's lips and tongue on her was torture. Lilly's hands slowly but surely made their way onto Sarah's pussy and teasingly flicked her fingers around her swollen clit. Sarah found it excruciatingly frustrating that Lilly didn't touch her clit and she started to grind her hips closer to the probing fingers. Then as if it was a gift from heaven Sarah felt Lilly's flat hand cup her pussy. Her fingers enclosing Sarah's clit. At that point Sarah's body locked up. Every muscle in her body tensed and she felt as if her body rose up from the massage table a couple of inches and hung there. The lightheadedness taking her over completely and her breathing stopped altogether. At that moment she blacked out. ***

"Hi there! You okay?" a soft, loving voice said from very far off. Sarah felt blissfully happy if somewhat disorrientated.

"Yeah," she said with a sleepy smile, "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting that".

"You were only out for about fifteen seconds. Trust me this is only the beginning," Lilly smiled wickedly at that.

Sarah's eyes grew large as Lilly bent downwards again and trailed her tongue down her tummy and came to a halt just before her pubic region. Questioning green eyes locked with Sarah's and Sarah nodded with a smile.

Lilly closed her eyes and that's when Sarah felt the gentlest touch of Lilly's tongue on her clit. A highly charged shudder went through her entire body. Lilly lavishly licked her way around the entire surface of her pussy and every now and then she flicked her tongue over her clit again. It was utter agony for Sarah, the teasing sensations building up more and more and then just as she could reach her climax Lilly backed off again. Sarah looked down between her legs with glazed eyes wearing a slight frown due to concentration. Lilly's brown hair and beautiful skin were shining with the light from the candles in the other room and the dim lightbulbs around the walls. She had her eyes closed and wore a look of the deepest pleasure. Her small nose bobbing in and out of view as she continued her wonderful work.

Just then Lilly inserted a single slender finger into Sarah's wet pussy and Sarah let out a cry of pleasure.

Lilly opened her eyes and they locked with Sarah's.

"You like that honey," it wasn't a question. Sarah just gazed back into those dragon green eyes that twinkled so merrily.

"Want me to do my utmost?" Lilly said, the twinkle in her eyes more pronounced than ever.

Sarah's eyes widened. She hadn't even been trying yet?

After a mere moments thought Sarah nodded and instantly knew it had been either the biggest mistake of her life or the best decicion she'd ever make. Lilly inserted two more fingers, a moment later those fingers found her G-spot and then she pressed her mouth over her clit, sucking it with a gentle if persuasive suction. Sarah arched her back and started to hump Lilly's mouth, trying to get it closer. Those fingers were going to drive her insane of they kept that up.

The intensity of the sensations was way too much but try as she might they were building ever more powerful.

"Ohh G ... god," she gasped as Lilly's tongue flickered with lightning speed over her swollen clit. Just before she exploded white lights appeared behind her eyes and she knew she was going ... The intense feelings reached their climax and she felt herself jerk heavily and her throat felt as if it was going to rip itself to shreds as she screamed out. "It doesn't even sound like my voice," was the last thought she had before all thought was banished from her mind and the world went black again.

***

When she came to she felt warm and fuzzy and her head was filled with a gentle buzzing. She didn't open her eyes right away because she was feeling way too content.

After a few more moments to gather her thoughts she opened her eyes. Lilly was lying next to her, gazing at her with a look of loving tenderness.

"Hi," she said in her sensual voice.

"Hi," Sarah smiled.

That was all they said for quite some time. It was too warm and too comfortable to lie here under the warm white cotton sheets that Lilly had draped over them. It was only when she realised that they were no longer lying on the massage table that Sarah's mind started working again.

"How long was I out?" she asked softly.

"About fifteen minutes," Lilly said with a smile, "Then you woke up and apologised and fell asleep. Now it's about five hours later" Sarah couldn't remember waking up before but if Lilly said she did.

"Where are we?" Sarah asked.

"My place. About ten minutes drive from the hospital. I didn't want to wake you and then I found that I couldn't without getting a lot of groaning from you. So I sat you in a wheelchair and drove you out to my car. Thankfully I own a van so getting you in and out was easy enough. And seeing as my appartment building has a handicaps ramp and a wide elevator it was fairly easy to get you into my bed," she smiled. Sarah noticed that Lilly was lying naked next to her and wondered for a few seconds where her own clothes were but then found that she didn't care.

"Five hours?" she thought.

"Kevin was supposed to be out of surgery by now. Have you heard anything? They said they'd call me on my cell" she said weakly.

"No word yet but if you want to check the phone is right next to you," Lilly said softly, gently caressing her forehead.

"No not really," Sarah said and cuddled up into Lilly's arms. The warmth of Lilly's wonderful and naked body next to hers was so incredibly wonderful that she couldn't remember anything during her life had made her this happy before now. And happy she was. They both were.

"Who cares about Kevin anyway."

12