The Newton Tenancy Agreement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed himself all around my slushy gash and then entered me slowly, but deliberately, going all the way in to his balls in one motion. It felt so good to have him back inside me. In this arrangement, I felt his thickness in deep, and I found that when he pushed me forward at the end of his stroke, his fat cockhead brushed deliciously against my cervix, as I had hoped. The wonderful fluid inside me was squirting and splashing out in warm jets around his monster cock as he worked in and out of me. I felt it running down my ass cheeks onto the bed. I began to get very excited, mumbling gibberish amd getting out of control again as the one thing that mattered, the one thing I couldn't wait for was another load of his vital, powerful sperm deep inside me, in my womb, in my egg.

He had faced me toward the cameras, which I was beginning to accept as part of the package, and as I cared less and less about who saw me and more about getting Omar's baby inside me, I started to think about Mike. I wondered if he could see me right now, if he was cumming right now, if his poor little white cock was getting raw from all the rubbing. I made a big deal out of moving my wedding ring around where it could easily be seen, the way I had seen all the other women doing, and now I understood why we all did it. It was part of the gift, part of sharing it all with hubby.

Again, I had been so lost in my own overwhelming lust, my own ecstasy that I missed the cues that he was ready to shoot. Then I heard the tell-tale grunt and pressed back against him, preparing for the blasts of hot cum as he pushed in as deep as he could go, right up against my tortured little cervix. I felt his huge balls squish up against my clit as he was truly all the way in me. He let out a tiny groan as his balls crushed against me, and pressed harder, flattening them against my clit. It was such an erotic little detail that I gasped, trying to hold myself in position for my seeding. We held statue-still again for what seemed a sweaty, breathless eternity. I turned my head and whispered to him, "Please lover, please inseminate me, please Omar, I want to have your baby... I need you to impregnate me..."

This set off the first hard, blasting spurt deep inside me. It was amazing. It felt like a water balloon exploding in me. He shot a couple more times, then held himself in me again, caressing my wide ass, my big hips, my thick thighs, and whispering sweetness to me.

As he reached his hand around to feel where we joined, to slide his finger into my flowing wetness along with his cock, he groaned and I felt another pulse of warm, eager semen flow into me.

After a while, we settled together on the bed, and snuggled. He reached over and shut off all the cameras and equipment, and killed the lights so we could rest. I was completely worn out, and he seemed to be drained. I kept thinking I should get home to Mike, but Omar started whispering to me as he kissed me all over.

"Amanda, you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. The minute I saw you, I knew I wanted you to have my baby. He or she will be so beautiful. I don't want to come between you and your husband, but any time you want to make love with me, just come over and I'm yours. I am giving myself to you. Right now I'm very tired, and your husband is waiting for you."

He kissed me for a few minutes and then wished me good night. I put my robe on and went across the yard to the house. I went straight to the computer room where Mike was sitting watching the video of Omar and me over and over. As I approached him he got up and threw his arms around me, kissing me with abandon.

He had on only a t-shirt, and slid my robe off me, guiding me into the bedroom and easing me onto the bed.

He kissed me all over my sweaty, glowing body, then hovering over my ear, he whispered, "I know you're tired, but right now, I need you more than I ever have. Let me love you the way I've wanted to for so long. I love you."

I answered, "I love you," and spread my legs for him. As I expected he moved between my legs and very gingerly began to kiss my legs and lick around my pussy. His breathing was rapid and barely controlled. I knew he was as excited as he'd ever been, and I loved to be able to give him his sweet pie. I was exhausted, and just lay there enjoying it. But when he began to lick my loose, sloppy pussy, he started to take his time, obviously enjoying it very much. That's of course when I became more animated. I squirmed and writhed around the bed, and he kept his tongue pressed into me. He licked me for what seemed hours, as I rode wave after wave of calm, relaxed, easy orgasms, getting closer and closer to passing out.

Finally, he moved up between my legs, feverishly, both of us shaking. The moment had come: I was a well used slut for my loving husband, and he was getting the first of my black lover's creamy leftovers. I couldn't tell who was happier, but we were both nearly out of control. I couldn't wait for him to feel how wet I was, how slippery and slimy, how completely lax and loose, the way he had always told me he wanted me to feel. As he entered me, he let out the kind of groan that could only come from ultimate pleasure. I could barely feel him, but he felt me, and let me know how much he appreciated it. It felt amazing; I had never felt so close to him. There were no thoughts of what came next, the baby, the next time I would see Omar, jealousy or anything else except my husband and I making love and bonding completely.

Even though he had made himself cum five times while I was with Omar, Mike came fairly quickly, and collapsed onto me, panting out of control. He used the last of his energy to move over beside me, snuggling against me. I realized at that moment that as incredible as it had been with Omar, Mike had nothing to fear. I was at home here with him, the other half of my soul, the completion of my spirit. And because of this I felt absolutely certain that the baby I was carrying would be welcome and loved by all.

To be continued?...

12