The Next Chapter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

She stepped out of the shredded pantyhose and her shoes, grabbed the boxes and went to her bedroom.

Maddie returned and all evidence of the last hour was gone. The room was in a state as if what was about to happen was just how it was supposed to be. Daddy sat in the armchair in the corner, wine glass in hand, cuff links catching the light.

The room light was dim and Maddie had turned the hall light on so she was more silhouette than image in the doorway. She flipped the hall light switch as she sashayed, heel to toe, toward Steve. As she came fully into view, the completion of her transformation was by all accounts, stunning. Despite her youth and even the ever-present innocence on her face, she had become a confident seductress.

4 inch stiletto pumps gave way to real silk stockings with a slight shimmer. The finish of the broad dark band at the top was interrupted by garter straps pulling the stocking tops into a sensual curve, deliciously framing her pantied pussy. The garters extended from under a sleek, short, hip-hugging skirt. Just a sliver of her tummy showed between the skirt and bustier. The bustier was designed to cover, but Maddie had obviously played with the cups, prominently displaying her hard nipples. Just like that day of the job interview, her hair smoothly draped over the front and back of her shoulders, but her makeup was now just a little more extreme, set off by her ruby red lips.

"This is fucking fantastic," Steve thought. "But where did she come up with all these tricks?"

Even though she knew that the scenarios in the videos of The Slut were completely fabricated, Maddie could see the power of outrageous sexiness. As she approached Steve, she adopted an exaggerated and determined sway, before coming to an abrupt halt a few feet from him.

"Ummm, Daddy? I was having a problem with the garters in the back. Can you check them for me?"

"Why don't you turn around and let me see?"

Of course, Maddie knew they were perfect. Still, she turned in front of him, edging just a bit closer. She spread her legs, placing her hands on her thighs. Her hands slid down her legs as she bent forward and her ass jutted towards his face.

"How does it look, daddy?"

Steve was in no position to inspect the garters as Maddie's ass was inches from his face, her lace tanga straining to contain her engorged pussy lips. Her aroma was heady, a combination of desire and the new fragrance.

Steve's hands roamed to her thighs, relishing at the feel of the silk not too tightly wrapping her smooth skin. Moving his hands to the front, he gave a gentle tug and soon he was lapping her juices from the lace.

Maddie gasped in satisfaction as she felt the roughness of the fabric under the pressure of his tongue against her most sensitive parts. He insistently probed with his tongue, grazing her clit and lips, even moving to her asshole. Pushing his way into her pussy, her lips were forced out from the confines of the gusset and they lewdly presented themselves as a symbol of her unabashed need.

There was no symbolism in the rocking of her ass against his face as he grasped one of those lust-laden morsels between his lips. His sucking and tugging drew a moan from Maddie, but her pleasure was just building.

"Go deeper. Fuck! Eat me!"

Pressing his tongue past the panties, Steve began an earnest assault on her pussy. Maddie pressed in harder as he started to not tease, but maul her clit. His hands were now on her ass cheeks with a firm grip guiding her twerk on his face.

Soon though, Steve stopped. He guided Maddie to the bed and bent her over. He hadn't even gotten his pants off as he pulled her panties to the side and pressed his dick against her dripping opening.

"Are you gonna fuck me with that thing?" Maddie taunted.

"You haven't given my cock any attention so I am going to take some for myself."

And at that, with a fluid thrust, her tight, wet pussy was filled. Maddie didn't know if their positioning was deliberate, but again she could see the two of them in the dresser mirror. In a total oxymoron, she felt cheap, used, cherished, and deeply wanted, as the image of Steve still in his shirt and jacket began to evenly thrust against her ass.

"That's it, daddy. That's what my cunt needs."

This girl was a temptress beyond her years, at least in Steve's experience. She received her mentoring well.

Still, the night was young. He would save his pummeling for a bit. This was just a warmup, but he wasn't without mercy. He continued his thrusting into her newly christened "cunt", and reached around her waist to tease her clit. If Maddie's pleasure was only building before, she was now ramped up and near orgasm.

"Oh God! You're gonna make me cum! Don't stop!"

Steve could hardly believe that this young vixen under his control had the means to talk through her orgasm, let alone direct him like this. But that didn't matter at the moment. He maintained thrust and tease until, if it was possible, Maddie's pussy clamped down tighter on him.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" she wailed as she shook and was literally fucked out of her shoes.

Steve paused, basking in something of a triumphant and self-satisfied glow of their mutual pleasure. His cock was nestled exactly where it was supposed to be, doing exactly what it was supposed to do. He stood still as Maddie caught her breath.

"Fuck, daddy. That was the best yet!" she declared.

"Precious, I think you know there's more where that came from."

She playfully wiggled her butt against him then pushed him back. Quickly composing herself, she turned on the bed and dropped to her knees before him.

She gently reached for Steve's cock, grasping it in its sticky wetness, giving it a lick and asking, "Would my master like some devoted attention now?"

Steve thought better of some quippy response and merely responded, "yes."

Maddie lifted one foot, then the other to remove his shoes and socks. When she had his pants off, she mischievously asked, "Is that better, master?"

"Very good, my slave. You are doing well." Steve had resolved for just this to happen. Nothing came off unless the other did it. Maddie wouldn't be naked anytime soon.

Maddie nodded her head in a slight bow and grasped his cock to begin her service.

The slight lick before hadn't prepared her for the taste of her pussy. Even though it was not unpleasant to her, she was basking in her lust, desire and fulfillment. It was only natural to her that she would enjoy all of Steve and herself. With no hesitation, she licked his length and wrapped her painted lips around his cock. She pulled back to see the red ring she had left around his shaft. They both quietly admired her artwork, then she got to working his cock ardently.

Gently using her nails on his balls, her head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Every now and then her teeth would graze the skin, causing shivers to run through his body. She'd look at him intently, sometimes batting her eyes. The whole scene was almost too much for him.

"Fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum!"

She gripped his shaft and stroked while she sucked on the head.

"Do you wanna cum, daddy? Huh? Do you wanna cum on your girl's tits and make a mess of her sexy undies?"

Steve forgot anything about self-control and grasped her head to pull her down on his cock, sawing it in and out of Maddie's mouth. Maddie release her grip while he fucked her mouth and pulled her tits out of the cups of the bustier.

"Come on my tits, daddy. Please. Fuck them, make a mess of them," she pleaded half in earnest, half to mark herself as HIS slut.

He pulled out of her mouth and still squatting, she raised her back up against the bed until her breasts were at the height of his hips. She leaned forward to give one last slobbery suck on him, then using her hands, presented the valley of her tits to him. She again looked him in the eyes, plea unspoken, to invite him to extract his pleasure from her. He planted his hardon in the valley and she enveloped it with her exquisite breasts.

The toll she had taken with her mouth became evident. The lurid vision and tight, slippery, pussy-like feel caused him to groan as he moved back and forth.

"That's it daddy, fuck my tits like you fuck my pussy," she urged.

"Oh GOD, baby!" he yelled as he erupted, squirting his cum over her breasts. His spasms barely stopped, and not wanting to miss a part of this moment, he pulled from her and bent to scoop some cum off her with his tongue. He brought his mouth to hers and they joined in sticky kiss, mingling saliva and jism.

Maddie lustfully devoured his tongue, then surprised Steve.

"More, please."

Taking a long lick across her tits, spending not a little bit of time at her nipples, Steve came back with 'more'. Maddie moaned at the absolute naughtiness she was experiencing. She began to rub the remaining cum into her tits as their tongues swirled.

At that time, Etta James came on the music player and Steve pulled Maddie up to dance with him. She snuggled close, attempting to get his leg between hers.

"You've got way too many clothes on, daddy," as she pulled his jacket over his shoulders and started undoing his shirt. "AND, you look ridiculous."

"Someone's gotta balance us out, sweetheart. You look waaay too good to be legal."

"Oh, I am alright," she winked. "But just barely, you dirty old man."

They slowly turned as Steve played with her ass and sticky tits and Maddie stroked his cock.

Aaahhh, the blues: the kind one finds in a smoky bar: a sultry voice passionately entering one's psyche to evoke primal responses. It felt really good to be lingering like this, for both of them.

As the next song began, Steve was overcome with his lust. The insistent kneading of Maddie's ass gave way to a forceful lift. Bless her heart, Maddie responded with an assist by hopping a bit and she was lifted to wrap her legs around his hips. She wiggled for just the right position as he again walked to the bed. He laid her on her back, ass on the edge of the bed.

She spread her legs wide as he put his not quite hard cock inside her panties, riding her wet slit. As he rubbed against her, her legs hooked over his arms while he held her hips, they encouraged each other with a stream of lewd conversation.

"Do you like how I fuck your sweet little cunt?"

"God, daddy! I'm so horny! I want more of your delicious cock."

"Where you gonna want it? Huh?"

"In my mouth. Between my tits. In my dripping pussy while I cum on it. Does daddy's little girl make him horny?"

"Fuck, my luscious little slut... "

Two letters, "m-y", released Maddie. She pulled his head down and he began sucking and biting at her nipples. She pulled her panties aside but was a bit disappointed when he only continued riding the outside of her lips. Nonetheless, the pressure against her was inflaming her pleasure again and she rocked her hips against him.

Steve rose and turned Maddie onto her hands and knees then joined her on the bed, kneeling beside her.

Roughly caressing her, taking a handful of hair, Steve undid the bustier. As the garment fell, he kept a grip on her hair, licked his fingers, and moved his wet hand over Maddie's ass. As he slid two fingers inside her, he tugged on her head, revealing her face overcome with ecstasy.

Steve released her hair and began massaging Maddie's clit as he slowly fucked her from behind with his other hand. At first, Maddie undulated with his rhythm but then, in her passion and pleasure, she let her face and chest fall to the bed, arching her back to give Steve complete access to her treasures.

Steve momentarily thought about so-called refractory periods. Whoever thought of that concept obviously had never experienced something so erotic as what he was at that moment. His cock had never quite completely gone flaccid, and now it was hard and ready again.

Steve's fetish for lingerie and hosiery had been abhorred by his wife. Here, he was being exhorted with it and he would make the most of it. It would be a waste and dishonoring to Maddie if he didn't show his appreciation. Yeah, that was it.

He released her body and she looked quizzically at him. Flipping her onto her back, he jumped off the bed, grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge. He removed one of her shoes, deeply rubbing the foot that had been inside it. Steve held her surprised gaze as he ran his tongue from her heel to toes. Maddie gasped, almost giggling. Under normal circumstances, she would be in a fit of laughter at the tickling. Instead though, it felt like those first tentative touches she had ever applied to her clit; it was too much but she wanted more. Steve continued, licking at each of her toes and sucking each one into his mouth, as much as the stocking allowed.

Then, gripping her ankles, he splayed her for his appraisal. Her hair spread around her head, her rapt face and heaving breasts, her long legs guiding him to the pleasure they both sought. Bringing his hands to her hips, Steve tugged at her panties. Maddie lifted her bottom, allowing him to pull them off her legs, leaving her in the gartered skirt, stockings and one shoe.

Maddie reveled in this view of herself. Given to her passion, she was being undressed one item at a time at the whim of her lover. She felt like a whore, and it only inflamed her more.

"Spread me wide and fuck me!"

Letting her shoeless foot rest on his shoulder, Steve grabbed his cock to guide it into her pussy. As he bottomed out in her, he grasped both ankles and brought her legs out to the side. It was his turn now to catch their image in the dresser mirror and it was glorious: just like their own movie playing out as they fucked.

Thrusting into her, Maddie bounced back and forth on the bed, her tits moving in waves to the rhythm of Steve's penetration. The full weight of all that was occurring now swept over Maddie and she fell into a trance of unbearable satisfaction at the reality of the lover between her legs. He was delighting in her as she wanted to present herself to him; he was loving her without boundaries. As her pussy was filled and refilled, the pleasure racked her entire body and that now familiar flash inside her triggered something far beyond a simple orgasm. Her legs went weak and Steve propped them on his shoulders.

"Daddy, please don't stop!" she cried, on the verge of tears again.

Steve felt a glow of sexual triumph along with fatherly compassion as he delivered his mercy to her by way of his lust and rigid cock. Maddie continued to sob and Steve felt a gush of fluid around him. The thought of Maddie squirting on him was enough to push him over the edge. He fucked Maddie through their orgasms, weak in the knees himself. Staring in each other's eyes, they both cried out their pleasure, one spurring on the other.

They held still for a moment: Maddie's legs draped across Steve's chest, Steve holding her hips tight. Panting together, they were silent, admiring each other.

Maddie broke the silence. "Kiss me, Steve," she urged, suddenly changing the tone of their encounter.

Steve broke their coupling and knelt on the bed over her, their lips gently meeting repeatedly.

His girl was his woman.

Her daddy was her man.

*

There were no stealth blow jobs that night, only the sleep of the deeply contented. Steve stirred as the sun shone in. He knew this would have been quite hard on Maddie. She was no doubt completely satisfied - little did he know that satisfaction was never long lasting - but getting that satisfied takes a lot out of a girl, especially one as untested as Maddie. Steve quietly got up to make breakfast.

As he was preparing omelettes, toast, coffee and juice, Maddie came downstairs. Steve turned to greet her. She lazily walked toward him with a soft smile on her face and her hair a mess. Steve stirred at the fact that she still had her stockings on under a satin robe.

She didn't stop walking until she was stopped by his chest and his arms wrapped around her. Her arms snaked around his naked back and she met his eyes to kiss him.

They held that way until the toast popped. Steve pulled back and turned to butter the toast as Maddie pressed against his back, rubbing her knee up and down his leg.

"You must be starved, precious. Come. Eat."

Even in her state, Maddie didn't miss a beat.

"Seems to me you've got it in the order wrong. I come after you eat."

With a sly grin and a smack on the ass, Steve directed her to the table as he brought the plates.

"What am I gonna do with you, young lady? Already horny and you haven't even had breakfast yet. And look at you. Cute, sexy, demure, slutty all wrapped up together."

"God, daddy. I had to sleep in them and when I woke up, I just had to keep a memory of last night. Plus, these stockings look and feel so good, don't you think?"

At that, she spread her legs in her chair, letting one fully escape the covering of her robe for Steve to see. The other one stayed under the table, her toes tracing up his leg and resting the sole of her foot on his now very hard cock.

"Babygirl."

"Yes, daddy?"

"Do you want to see how we looked together?"

Not sure of what she just heard, but hoping she could be, Maddie replied incredulously, "What do you mean?"

"I stashed a couple of video cameras in the room last night. I got everything."

Maddie nearly fainted at the thought.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers
12