All Comments on 'The Next One Ch. 07'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Downer!!!!

Bob when you went past Chapter 2 I knew it was a down hill ending coming. Thank for the read any way looking forward to your next one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A bit of a bummer for an ending

He was a man up until the last and then wimped out. bummer!!!!!!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
I didn't think it could get worse

I was wrong, this chapter represents a new low. I guess I'm reading this for the laugh factor -- otherwise, there is no point. Pretty well-written, technically. Just that the plot keeps going downhill.

Oh, one other thing. Maybe women can have multiples, and can just lie back and continue to go at it (until they get sore), but most men have by far the stronger sex drive and usually want to fuck more days in a row than most women. Remember, it only takes one rooster to satisfy all those hens.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Was this the ending?

Well, I still don't like the people in the story, that being they are of low moral character to say the least. But it was interesting and you write well enough that I finished it.

You sort of left us hanging with the ending and there is at least another chapter, not that there has to be one. Heck, why not take up with Allison and see how Sarah really likes it?

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Great Story

JPB, the ending was perfect and, for those who doubt it, more potentially realistic than most people would believe.

He'll never recover from Allisons' original cheating, Gloria would never get another shot and Momma is a horny husbands wet dream come true.

Handling Sarah, masterful, beautifully done - great ending!!!

Thank you for the really good entertainment!!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Short and sweet

Sarah has balls and Frank thinks with his dick. Sarah wins and no one looses. Sometimes quickies are okay.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good Entertainment

Gee JPB, you had to go and wimp out Frank on the last page...... When

he said he was going to give the picture with Larry and John, I started screaming, "Give her only the new ones!" But he didn't pay any attention!

Thanks for this short novel....

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
Baby

He needs to reverse his vesectomy and knock one of them up. It would be good if Sarah were to have her sterilization reversed so there were grandbabies.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
One of JPB's very best

But... I agree with Bruce22: You super wimped out Frank at the very end. Rats! If life is all about rubbing your dick in a vagina, then Frank is good to go. However, man is made to seek variety, and eventually frank will feel totally free to rub his dick in some one else's vagina -- especially as Vangie succumbs to the reality of aging. And Frank may find that no matter how good Sarah is in bed, there are better out there; a man's dick doesn't shrink with age, but a woman's vagina gets looser.

And it ain't just the 10 inch dick that Sarah seeks. There are 10 inch vibrators she could have Frank exercise her with if that was all it was; no, she wants to be with those particular men who have the dicks she so loves. Call it what you will, but she loves her three fuck buddies, and that will eventually dawn on Frank for whom Sarah's affection is, and always has been, secondary to her love for her fuck buddies and herself. By her own actions and her own words, she would give him up for them, but she would not give them up for him. Accepting that, he is a dominated super wimp.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
And the losers continue to circle the drain

Nuke them all and let God figure them out! Great writing JPB love your stories. This one is not so good but you have brilliantly stripped them of all semblance of humanity Again, very well done!

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
darn.

good story pitty about the wimpy ending. showed so much promise and then... pus swiped at the end. but at lest he'll be one happy odd ball.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
I Like

I think it was a Great Story overall and Cant wait to see if JPB

comes up with something New like this I like the longer storyline.

and I dont think he "wimped out".

Frank that is.

iakatziakatzabout 13 years ago
Is that it???

This can't be the end of this...can it? There was no ending, it just stopped. Are you thinking of doing a sequel or a "book 2" sort of thing? I was really into this story and enjoyed your writing style but I'll feel hosed if there's no more.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
Technically good written, but an awful plot

Given his prior actions, it is not believable that Frank gives Sarah her will. Also not believable is the enormous lot of extreme sluts in this story. But that's JPB...

jackagjackagabout 13 years ago
liked the story and the ending ....almost

I liked the idea of having additional lovers for him , but sarah made a mistake he did not catch on to. When she said she would keep him so satisfied and between her mother and her there would be nothing left,

What he missed on picking up on was that since she picked her days for additional lovers and he was with her mother on those days, he was entitled to pick his three days for his other lover , and i would have picked tuesday friday and saturday to fuck allison, now can she keep him fully satisfied on her allowed sunday to prevent his being with allison or whoever on his three days,.... I think not.

redzone2003redzone2003about 13 years ago
keep going

ive read alot of stories in this catigory and i find most of them are a repeat of each other but urs is different please keep going.

pogmapogmaabout 13 years ago
Worthless bitch---------------------

File for divorce, out Russ, kiss Vangie's user ass good bye and take the money and run. Every woman he knows is a worthless slut. Then castrate himself and use the money he gets to buy an adult bookstore and spend the rest of his life paying homage at a glory hole. Thats all he is good for.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Nice ending.

I want to be Frankie. Size does matter huh?

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
They Don't Get It

Too many Anons' believe he wimped out...Nope!

His basic, loyal and respectful nature was crushed by Allison in the very beginning. Next he is constantly engaged with hot, slutty women who occupy his time...he is available so...

Finally, he has Momma who is the closest thing to love and adoration he has. He knows where he stands with her, no lies or sneaking and she is safe, hot and wants only him. Her deal...marry my slut daughter, you care for her, not the same care as momma but - it works!

So, nothing else going on, life is good, no sweet, honest little damsels catching his attention, the love he craved more than anything was destroyed by his intended so why sit home with his five fingers? If something or someone comes along at a later date that gives him that original teenage feeling he felt with Allison then, he would have to address it then - maybe never, that would be a whole new story!

Did he wimp out, is he an asshole - I don't think so. He's playing the cards that were dealt to him and they happen to be sensational - deep love, emotion and romance - nope...well, maybe momma? He likes having someone at home - life is good, no heartaches!

Thanks again JPB, Frank is a man - no wuss.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023about 13 years ago
I kept hoping , but...

...no one ended up likable.

Shit! If I wanted to read about the actions of assholes, I'd turn on NBC and watch the interviews with Charlie Sheen!

Allison was the only redeeming one in the story, but then she fell! No one left was worth the time or effort.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
A remarkable story!

For all the bitching about JPB, I think we really underrate him as a storyteller.

This was a marvelous story--rich and complicated and detailed and full of (sometimes comical) twists and turns. It wasn't terribly realistic (uh, ya think???) and it wasn't deeply emotional, but for what it was I think it was fantastic.

Kudos and thanks to JPB! And keep 'em coming!

ohio

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Shit--Big cocks; 10 inch cocks. What nonsense

An excited vagina is only 4 so a 4 in dick will fill it. However, a vaginia will stretch to accomdate up to 8 inches but not 10 inches.

Basically once in, a woman can't tell a 4 inch cock from an 8 in cock. Women can tell the difference in thickness. I gave it 1 star.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Frank's life so far..................................?

Please, Sir, can we have some more?

So much left to be shared. Are you willing to go the distance?

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
How many JPBs are there?

I'm reading Loving Wives in alphabetic order and a high proportion of them are by JPB.

They vary wildly in style and content, though the writing quality is consistently good.

Some are brilliant, some are pathetic.

I think JPB is an editor to a team of people, and that they are playing a joke on we readers.

movermoverabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Just read this again, 1 through 7, superb story and humorous to boot. I am convinced that 85% of the members and anon's need to take a course in reading comprehension. Sometimes I have to go back and re-read the story because I missed what they are commenting about. I can't find it, don't know where they got the idea from, but I do wish they would write a story about their comment.

Thank you again J P B, for another great story.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writeralmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Sometimes I laughed, others I groaned over the characters' boneheaded actions, but I was entertained all the way.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A SLUT, A CUCK, 2 CHEATERS, SEVERAL ADULTERERS

looks like a match made in purgatory, TK U MLJ LV NV

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Amazing

series. I loved all the characters and the way they have worked things out among themselves. The only thing that spoiled it for me was that Frank had a vasectomy. I would have loved to see Vangie get pregnant and how all of them covered themselves.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
Why not......?

Sarah isn't asking for much. All she wants to do is fuck three different guys (including her father) three days a week. Why not just threaten to have Sarah and Russ exposed for incest? Why not just dump the whole fucked up family?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
A CUT ABOVE

I don't much care for your usual bleeding heart stories but this one had me laughing all the way through it. But it don't take much to keep me amused.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
That's an ending?

This is a giant pile of cheaters and whores and I enjoyed the whole story right up until the ending, when it didn't END! Nothing was decided. Is he letting her keep all three? Is he going after Allison? (Just give less days to Sarah). When does he decide to just sell his place, take the money and run? Might have more peace in his life away from all these women! Yes dear my ass.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago
wtf

So I just read this thing beginning to end and I'm still not sure what I just read.... all I can really do is think WTF was this.

Was this in the end JPB's lets see how many fucked up characters I can put together in one story, make em all villans and see what people say???

OK so as it stands, very well written and entertaining, I'm not really sure what to think of it since everyone was well.. fucked in the head in some way or another.. but in the beginning of the story I had to keep reading going "I know this fuckhead cant get his way out of this one lets see how he fucks up next"...

In the end everyone in this story deserves each other and whatever shitstorm rains down on them at any time.... still well written and kept me reading and entertained so 5/5 for the series... thx for the read but I'm not sure if I should really be wondering if this was a good story or if I should be pissed that's a nice chunk of time in my life I cant get back lol.. only a few authors here can do that to me and this is one of em...

SensateSensateover 10 years ago
Thank You, Bob

I read all your stories and this is the best! It even taught me a few life lessons: Go with the flow, keep your emotions in check and don't sweat the small stuff. Well written, always interesting, excellent plot. God I wish I was Frank. Wish I could write like JPB too, but that ain't gonna happen. 5 Stars!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
I mean he is just SO fucked...

I mean he can't keep his dick in his pants and he can't be faithful and yet he feels justified in being upset just because both of his wives got pregnant by some other guy.

Lying and cheating and how can we really be expected to like ANY of these people...?

I guess we're supposed to be ok about the story without liking any of the characters... and though the story is well-written hating everyone does detract from my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO she admits she's a cheating slut

And he knows it. Which means he's going after Allison with the short term goal of getting rid of Sarah and her Mother. Sarah just doesn't know she's toast. But she began to get an understanding when, instead of fucking her, he threw her out of bed and told her to use the guest room. She understood that was the beginning of the end for her. Another non-ending by the master of the unfinished - JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap!

Sluts and Cuck perverted bullshit!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
**

Ending made little sense and flipped Frank's personality.

Nope.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Not the usual cheating wife story

Since just about EVERY character in this story is a cheater (there's no indication that Frank's and Allison's parents are cheating on each other), there's no "good guy" to root for against the evil cheaters. So it's more like going to the track and betting which horse will make it across the finish line first. Whoever ends up with the most on the side wins.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
On the plus side

JPB discusses aspects of ourselves that we don't want to admit. Some men like being cucks. Some men (and women) are just smitten by things and act stupid about them.

But I kind of get tired of the trope "She owned me through and through". This is a major cop out move. I am not denying it exists with some people, but in the JPB-verse, these people just don't fight their urges at all.

I suppose it makes for dramatic story telling but it's a bit lazy as a writer.

As far as this guy. He's a piece of shit. I am not exactly the morality police, but while Bob characterized him as somewhat self aware, he's still someone I would not like to know...or have around any female relative of mine. I am sure he has many fine qualities but they seem absent in the telling.

And none of the female leads is any better.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
could not agree more with FD45

though this story may be fictional, there is a haunting reality of the human nature in it.

we are flawed creatures not due to creation but rather due to our inabilty to selfintrospect before making a decision which bears impact on our lives.

truth is not always acceptable, but still it is the true true(ref*cloud atlas).

hinduism calls it MOKSHA, Buddhism calls it Enlightenment(NIRVANN), Science calls it Singularity.

what does its mean to this story, there is no right way or wrong way of life. life is Just.

(maybe am high)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a very good end to the story,

but at least there is one. Some of JPB's best stories don't have that. Thanks for sharing your stories, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It is telling that the last chapter of all of Bob's multi-chapter stories are always the lowest rated, the man just can't write a decent ending except by accident, and often he doesn't even bother to try.

There's a saying about old dogs and new tricks, and if he hasn't learned how to write endings or even why they should be necessary at this point, he never will.

The last paragraphs with Sarah firmly in the driver's seat both literally and figuratively, just ruined things for me, Frank subserviently thinking 'yes dear' as an end note would have filled me with disgust if his character wasn't written so consistently unlikable, it's a slight point in his favor that he might be an asshole, but he's at least not much of a hypocrite in the later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big Time Sleazy

There is not a single redeeming character in the entire story. I felt sleazy for reading it and needed a shower to clean it off.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Not your best

I really enjoyed Ch 2 & that was only because of the humour. This was almost a text book example of how not to have successful relationships. There wasn't one of the main characters with any real redeeming attributes. Certainly not anywhere near your best work. 2 ** for this chapter 2.5 for the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* This series was a waste of time

So bad that I skipped a lot.

green117green117about 7 years ago
Funnier than heck...

Really.

I mean, you toss a bunch of sluts into a box, what do you expect? Apparently, for some of you, great and insightful drama. Good luck on that.

Great fun...

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate that I liked this series

Man I hate all your fucked up stories, but I still read them for some stupid reason, but I really liked this one. Mostly because he was also getting some of his own and he wasn't a cuckold wimp like most the husbands are in the LW section. I hate that I liked this story because I despise cheaters, but it was pretty good.

This ending though wasn't that strong and the lower rating backs up my opinion. Not sure what you could have done, but maybe an epilogue would have been nice or something. Overall though I enjoyed the series.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Ending could have been a lot better

He's letting his wife control him. He could've done better like say he wants a kid because he was upset about what Allison did to him. He has all the leverage, but JPB cucked him out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB proves it once again

He’s a cocksplattimg cuckold cunt who should have been drowned at birth. I’d shoot his whore mom if I ever found her for daring to give birth to this waste. We have kids starving all over the fucking world, dying and leaving their parents childless and some cuckold like him who lets his wife’s lover knock her up has access to the fucking internet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Story with no conclusion

This is the second of Just Plain Bob's longer stories i have read. Its also the second one to just end abruptly with no conclusion with numerous plot threads unresolved. I won't waste my time reading any others.

Characters were ok, plot was tolerable, the ending though has for the second time left me with a sour taste that i would rather not repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Annony 12/31

You make a very telling point: if we keep JPB away from the internet, no children will starve! The point is telling me that you are, in fact, a moron. I don't usually get involved in the LW flame wars, but your logic is so fuzzy that I couldn't help myself. Please get a dictionary and have someone explain to you the difference between fiction and nonfiction (or what we like to call reality). Put on your big girl panties (no, the clean ones- stop sniffing the others) and if a story bothers you, stop reading.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the plotting!

This story ended just as it should. Adults all adjusting their needs and lives with each other because of the underlying love they have for each other.

I would like to hear the back-story about Sarah and her father. Are you still writing, JPB?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

What is with the bad ending? You let her walk all over him. They are both assholes but she is despicable.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Good story, bad ending

Why would you let her walk all over him like that? Start seeing someone else and do it on one of Sarah's days home, just say no and play hardball, anything but rolling over and playing dead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ugh, another story where JPB showcases his cuckold fetish, and the typical wimpy husband.

Considering his btb stories I'm wondering if there's a solid amount of self-hatred involved, or whether he has some kind of split personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A truly horrible ending

The overall story was great. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You see it, but you can't really believe it's happening. Given all the assholes involved I understand your decision to end it in this fashion. I simply hated the ending. He was a dumbass, but he was our dumbass and I wanted you to save him. I really wanted him to throw a grenade into their midst. I wanted him to divorce Sarah. I wanted him to get away from her whore mother. I wanted the relationship between Russ, Larry, John and Sarah to be exposed, on video, in open Court. I wanted them to all lose their jobs, their marriages, their wealth and their assets. I wanted Russ in jail, Sarah too if at all possible. I wanted him to get enough money from all the lawsuits involving the men and the Company to retire some where in Tahiti. I wanted "BOOM". You gave us "whimper". Bad, Bob, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHERE TO?

For the commenters who wonder what make Just Plain Bob tick, read For Those Who Wondered, which has the description, "Lots of information: why he writes." The exact same material is also available as Open Letter from Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board, but is easier to access from his Submissions page.

As others have observed, Frank's initial disappointment over Allison's prom rejection is the beginning of Frank's downhill slide -- both as to events and his character. He let Sarah get by with worse -- considerable worse,

IMO -- than what Allison did. I wish JPB, or another Literotica writer, would write a sequel that would not just put them back together, but in the process deal with all their issues. I wonder if Allison, with her depth of feeling going back to childhood, and being his first love interest and disappointment, is what it takes to make him (and her) whole. A problem is that by now, Frank's mind is so warped that he may not be able to get over his hang-up with mommy-in-law.

The story has been a mess, although an intriguing, what-is-going-to-happen-next mess -- and therefore a good read. It ends a mess, and warrants a sequel with some resolution.

Paul in Oklahoma

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Another story ruined by your endings

My own fault for reading it. I actually really like it. For a while I forgot it was a JPB story and then the ending happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It need a ending

Please add another chapter.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

It's a batshit crazy story, but even for one of those, the ending is seriously rushed, and just feels like a carbon copy of the confrontation they had during their initial engagement. "You fucked my mom!" "Yeah well, you fucked a bunch of other guys!" Could've just ended it after their wedding, with the knowledge that they have a secretly open marriage.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Nobody in this entire convoluted mess has any redeeming qualities...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

This is one of the screwiest and funniest stories I've read here. Damn, Frank gets four super hot babes marries three of them and has the fourth sugar mommy him into submission. One of the earlier commenters said he wanted to come back in the next life as Frank - who wouldn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible ending, silly story, pointless really. Don't know I kept reading it. Perhaps I hoped the MC would do one decent thing in his life, I was wrong to hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wildbill3147 months ago

Nobody in this entire convoluted mess has any redeeming qualities...

But isn't that what makes this story so interesting.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Given

Given all that as gone before,this is the most stupid ending I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No One would agree with her . She has 3 lovers and he has 2 ? I guess My math is not as good as I thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JPB must have been born to a whore who got fucked by so many men that JPB does not know who his sperm donor is…And then having been brought up in an atmosphere where as he grew up he watched his whore mom get fucked day in and day out by varied lovers…his idea of morality is all gone twisted! It shows in his stories!!!

I pity JPB…he will die a sad and twisted individual …maybe diseased!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the BEST series pieces I’ve ever read. JPB? You Rock!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good story, despicable people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some really twisted, nasty people. The kind that makes you want to throw a stick of dynamite into to blow them ALL up. Do your best with your assets than divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I usually enjoy JPB stories but the characters in this story all sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This series was an absolute trainwreck. This isn't even realistic for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The utter depravity of the cast of this story is beyond comprehension. But, dude, way to go with the four hot babes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. A real letdown from this author. What a dumpster fire. Sorry but what went wrong? Sarah is going to still keep f$cking 10 inch cocks three times a week, which in the real world are like 25 in a million, even 9 inch penises are under 0.2%. (< 2 in 1000), but apparently Sarah had them hitting on her in spades. What a fictional load of crap. Just get a divorce. Should have done it years ago. And then all the stiff with the MIL. Yay! Not!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Next One Series Info