All Comments on 'The Next Seduction'

by nicoloco

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Foxe-MaleFoxe-Maleover 19 years ago
Far Out

You old dog....too bad it's just a fantasy.

wagoneer88wagoneer88over 19 years ago
Beautiful style.

It's extremely well written - the best, by far, that I've seen in Literotica, with only a hint of a fault in grammar; you wrote: "it's no longer Lisa and I with Kirsten on the side". Would you really say "It's no longer I" rather than "It's no longer me"?

The plot is excellent, and very believable.

The only thing is, it lacks a little (and very little) of the eroticism that I like in porn. For me, you think a little too much with your brain, instead of with your cock. The similes and metaphors and other cerebral devices are clever, but they are a distraction from the dirty thoughts and deeds that that turn us on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What is next?

Thanks for the preamble. Too many times writers are plagued with vitriolic comments about "safe sex".

Your story was full of imanginable scenes. Loved it.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
Lots of fun,

very well written and entertaining, but, oddly, not all that arousing. Maybe it is just that female on female doesn't do much for me. What was this guy's wife doing all this time? He seems to have been available for dates with these women at all hours of the day and night, weekdays and weekends. Not the way most married men can operate. But all those things are just mild quibbles. I'll be looking for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you are wasting your talent..

...writing stuff like this....and as was noted by someone else, its not all that arousing, but one heck of a great read...

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

There seems to be a concern by other critics on this story for the lack of condoms or birth control. THESE STORIES ARE FANTASY STORIES, folks, so get with the program. If babies are shot into the belly of the female, so much the better. And fantasy stories to not normally include HIV or worse! This story was very erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous