The Next Stage of Development Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

"Hello there sexy...I'm Karen" the blonde said as she took my arm.

"Hello there...I'm Heather" the black haired one said as she took my other arm.

As I looked around the room, I saw some of the other men eating and some were fucking. There seemed to be no requirement for subtlety or modesty as they were fucking right there on couches set to the sides of the room. The room was filled with sounds of a cocktail party mixed with an orgy. To look at some standing and talking, you would never think there was someone having sex less than two feet away.

Adahy turned back to me with a woman on his arm as well. "Alexander. We want you to feel comfortable here. You are welcome and you are a brother to us. In the meeting, we need to act proper, but there are no rules here. Eat and fuck whatever you want. If you want something, just ask one of the women and they will take care of you."

He finished with a smile and a wink and then walked away.

The blonde turned slightly and posed her naked sexy body as she asked me, "Well honey...what can we do for you?"

I reached down and grabbed their asses and said, "I'm starving, but then I would like each of you for desert!"

They smiled and led me to the tables where we collected a few plates of food. I devoured a dinner in no time. The girls also didn't waste any time and as I was finishing my dinner, they sat on my lap and started to fondle my cock through my pants.

"Hey Heather, we have a big boy right here." Karen said as she felt my cock grow. They both knelt down and started to unfasten my pants and my erection sprang to life. The tip was glistening and covered in precum. It almost looked like I came in my pants, but I could see it oozing from the tip more than before. The girls almost fought over who got to start licking it off. Their minds were thinking of how great it tastes and how they couldn't get enough of it. I just relaxed back in the chair and let the girls lick and suck my cock and actually drink the precum flowing from the tip.

After several minutes, I was growing more and more aroused and my instincts just took over. I wanted them. I wanted to fuck them like they have never been fucked before. I kicked off my shoes and the girls pulled my pants all the way off. I stood up and without saying a word, I pulled Karen up to her feet and spun her around in front of me and bent her over. She did everything she could to comply and as she bent over, she moved her feet apart and grabbed her ankles so her moist pussy was perfectly positioned for me.

I took my pulsing cock in my hand and slammed it into her. She jumped as I entered her and let out a yelp. I took control of her mind and body and I started to build an orgasm deep inside of her.

"Oooohh.....God....yessss...." she mumbled.

I started to stroke in and out of her and her pussy held onto me with each pull. My balls slapped against her as I thrust and I held her hips to hold her steady.

I continued thrusting for several minutes building speed and intensity each time. Her orgasm was also building and then it hit her. She started convulsing and almost fell down. I grabbed her and held her as she came. Her pussy gripped tightly onto my cock as I plunged into her depths with my full length. She shook and her orgasm only continued to grow and overwhelm her. Her mind was a mess and she was consumed by the feelings.

"OH GOD!! FUCK!!!" She screamed.

I released and my orgasm erupted from within spewing my sperm deep inside her womb. Pump after pump of hot semen flowed from my cock and I could feel her filling up. Cum started to leak as I resumed my thrusts and globs would fall to the ground. Her orgasm had yet to subside and as I finished, I gently eased her to the floor where she collapsed and shuddered.

Heather was immediately all over my cock as soon as I pulled it from Karen's wet pussy. Heather sucked my full length into her mouth and down her throat to consume any cum left on the shaft. My cock maintained its full erection and precum immediately started to flow again from the tip. I felt satisfied, but in seconds, I was hungry to fuck again.

I pulled Heather to her feet and I led her over to one of the couches behind us. I removed my shirt and was soon just as naked as more than half the room. Most of the men were now fucking and few were eating so I fit right in.

I laid down and Heather almost jumped on top of me as she kissed my lips, neck, chest, and stomach. My cock was hard like steel and it rubbed against her clit as she gyrated her hips. After only a minute, she couldn't take it anymore. Her mind was focused on fucking and how much she wanted to feel my cum inside of her.

She put her hands on my chest and lifted her hips slightly. My erection sprang up and was instantly positioned at her entrance. She took no time to start wiggling her hips and working my cock inside of her without using her hands. In seconds, she had me buried as far inside as she could. She couldn't quite get down to her knees so she put her feet on the couch next to my hips and bobbed her hips up and down on my cock. Her hands were on my chest to hold her up. Her eyes were shut as she bit her bottom lip. Even without my command, her own orgasm was already building inside her body.

As she moved, I started to thrust my hips slightly to push inside as deep as I could. She relaxed more and soon she could fit my whole length inside of her. I could feel her cervix press against my tip as she bottomed out. This sensation flooded her mind and her orgasm over took her. She couldn't say anything and her eyes tightened as she grabbed her breasts and shook. She convulsed several times as she fell forward on top of me.

As she laid forward, I started to thrust my hips up and down drilling my cock in and out of her. Her pussy started to squirt and spew all over as her orgasm rippled through her. My orgasm came as well and with one final deep thrust, I stabbed my way back inside of her and cum gushed inside flooding her with my seed. I could feel her pussy pulse and almost pull me deeper inside of her.

Her mind was going off like fireworks, her face contorted, and then suddenly she passed out. Her body continued to shake involuntarily as she laid on top of me. I rolled over and she laid on the couch. I pulled out of her and I could see her cum all over her pussy and her legs with only a little droplet of my semen peeking out between her red swollen labia.

No sooner did I stand were two more girls all over me. One sucked my cock into her mouth and licked all the semen she could before yielding it to another girl next to her. They fondled my balls and took turns sucking and licking my body. They were both ravenous as they couldn't get enough of my cum. Precum pumped from the tip. It was clear and very slick. The girls all thought it was better than candy and sucked my cock like a bottle.

The girls stood up and together they laid down on another couch behind them and lifted their legs in the air as they pulled their labia apart inviting me inside. I stood there and rubbed my precum down my shaft and walked up to the first girl. I slide inside easily and she arched her back as she was immediately taken by an orgasm. Her pussy flooded with moisture as I started ramming in and out of her. Our bodies made loud wet noises and we were both soaked between her moisture and my precum which continued flowing.

I only fucked her for a few minutes before my next orgasm hit me and I filled her up with a fresh load of hot cum which leaked onto the floor as I continued my thrusting. I gave her a great orgasm just at the same time and her body arched, coiled, and strained as waves of pleasure rippled through her.

I continued for hours fucking girl after girl. Sometimes the same girl over and over. Each time I came, I felt great and then immediately ready to continue fucking without end. Hours later, I finally was too weak to continue and took a break to eat something. The girls pulled me into a room where we fucked some more and then finally passed out.

The next morning I woke to find a girl sucking my cock. She was already drinking my precum and I was fully erect. I was closer than I thought and as she looked at me I immediately flexed and started to ejaculate into her mouth. She grunted as she was flooded with an enormous amount of cum. I watched her swallow and drink me as I pumped my semen directly down her throat. She opened her mouth to gasp for some air and cum dribbled down my long shaft resting on my stomach.

Three other girls were in bed but they were all sleeping. I didn't waste any time and as I finished, I pulled her on top of me and rolled over climbing on top of her. She spread her legs and I thrust my semen-covered cock inside of her tight pussy to hear her gasp. I held her legs in the air and rammed in and out of her as her orgasm hit her. She tensed and lifted her hips as her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her arms and legs wrapped around me to pull me into her. She was tight to begin with and this made her even tighter. I couldn't hold it any longer and I came and deposited fresh semen into her rippling pussy.

I climbed out of bed and my erection finally started to subside. I would have expected that after hours of fucking I would have been sore, but nothing. My cock was as good as new and no worse for wear. The girls all went back to sleep and I found some fresh clothes laid out on the chair for me. After getting dressed, I made my way out of the room and went looking for some food.

I found the kitchen where there were three girls, naked of course, cooking breakfast. It was about 10:30 in the morning and the room filled with the smell of bacon, eggs, and everything I could want.

"Good morning honey. What can I make for you?"

"Oh just a little of everything" I said.

"No problem. Have a seat and we will bring it over to you."

I saw a table in the next room where there were a few of the men already eating.

"Alexander! Great to see you lad. Come and join us!" one of them said as he stood up and motioned towards a chair next to him.

"We didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves last night. I'm Stasio and this is Fridolf and John."

The men smiled and looked up as they continued eating. I sat down next to Stasio and a girl walked in and placed two plates of food in front of me piled with eggs, bacon, pancakes, French toast and hash browns. Another girl walked in and gave me a glass of orange juice and filled everyone's coffee cup.

"So...Alexander..." Fridolf said. "How was your evening last night? I hope everything was enjoyable."

"Oh my God yes...it was amazing. You have all been so gracious. This has been an amazing experience."

"Well you are one of us Alexander. We are happy to see you here and there is only more to come." Fridolf added.

"Yes...I'm not sure...did someone tell you about today's meeting?" John asked.

"No...I didn't know."

"We are meeting at noon and we are going to finish what we started yesterday. There is more for you to know and understand about who and what we are. There are many good things coming your way Alexander." Fridolf said.

I smiled and could only wonder what he meant. Hopefully they are all good things but you never know. They could all be aliens and they are going to eat me soon. Only time will tell.

After breakfast I walked the grounds a little and took in my surroundings. Everything was top of the line and I could tell no expense was spared in the building of this mansion. I got back to my room and found a closet full of clothes all custom tailored to my size. I took a shower and put on some fresh clothes and made my way out to the main room for the meeting.

Makaann was standing in the conference room reviewing some documents as he noticed me walk in.

"Oh good...I'm glad they let you know about our meeting today. Come...sit..." he said as he motioned towards my chair.

The other men filtered into the room. Most looked clean and refreshed. Some looked like they barely rolled out of bed. After everyone took their seats, Makaann called the meeting to order.

"Gentlemen, thank you all for attending. Today we would like to finish introducing Alexander to our brotherhood. Yesterday, we discussed the Five Gifts and we talked about gifts number 1, 2, and 4. Today, we would like to discuss 3 and 5. I am going to give the floor to Acis to discuss gift number 3."

A man about my age on the other side of Kisho stood and cleared his throat.

"Thank you Makaann. Alexander. While what we have discussed so far has been amazing, I would like to prepare you for what is yet to come. I will start by asking you a question. How old do you think I am?"

I looked around the room for some kind of hint not knowing what to say. I feared that saying the wrong thing would somehow get me in trouble.

"Come on now...it is a simple question." He added.

"I don't know...probably around my age...21, 22 maybe."

He smiled. "Well...that is what I thought. Gift number three Alexander is physical health. Our bodies perform incredible feats. You have probably noticed your appetites has...shall we say...increased?"

I smiled and nodded.

"An average human requires anywhere from 1,200 to 2,500 calories per day. We, on the other hand, require 8,000 to 15,000 calories per day to keep up with our physical demands. We have an accelerated metabolism allowing us to maintain our sexual drives and also keeps our bodies in top physical shape."

I nodded indicating I was following his point.

"This physical health also virtually stops the aging process as well. I can tell you that while I may look like I am 25, I am actually 751 years old."

My eyes shot open and I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"I would like us to go around the room and tell Alexander how old we really are. Job, would you please go first?"

"I am 117 years old." Job said.

"I am John and I am 178 years old."

"I am Adamnan and I am 247 years old."

"I am Fridolf and I am 350 years old."

"I am Adahy and I am 430 years old."

"I am Vandrad and I am 526 years old."

"I am Stasio and I am 539 years old."

"I am Rafael and I am 587 years old.

"As I mentioned, I am 751 years old." Acis said.

"I am Kisho and I am 957 years old.

"And I am 1005 years old." Makaann said.

I sat there in my seat dumbfounded at what I had just heard. I didn't know what to say.

"I would like to clarify something though Alexander. This is not to say we are immortal. We can die. We can die from accidents, murder, and other physical acts. However, we cannot die from disease or old age. Our bodies maintain our health and we never grow old. Our appearance remains the age we were when the Torbinas changed us. That is why some of us like Dr. Vargas appear so young. He was only 17 when they came for him."

I remained speechless. I tried to comprehend the fact that I could live for hundreds of years.

"To help with this, we also employ others to help keep us safe. Since we are vulnerable, we must maintain constant security and safety. It is rare for us all to gather like this in one location for security purposes and we will only meet as a brotherhood once every 25 years or when a new member comes."

Acis finished and sat down. Makaann stood up.

"Alexander. I know this is a lot to take in, but we must press forward. Would you like to take a break?"

"No...I'm fine. Thank you though. I would like to keep going."

"Very good. John, would you finish with give number five?"

"Yes. Thank you Makaann."

John, one of the ones from breakfast stood up on the other side of Job.

"Alexander. I'm sure this is a lot to take in so quickly, but there is one more gift I would like to tell you about. Gift number five is increased intelligence. As you may guess from our age, we have years to gather information and to learn. Our minds have an increased mental and learning capacity. All of us in this room have educations well beyond what most would call a doctorate level. All of us speak multiple languages and, through firsthand experience, we have a deep understanding of human history. You too have this ability and you will find that whatever you want to learn will come to you very easily. In time, you will find yourself surpassing others around you and you will remember far more than you expect."

Makaann stood, "Thank you John. Alexander, we would like to finish our meeting with a discussion on what the Brotherhood will do for you. The Brotherhood was established millennia ago. Through the years, we have been able to use our powers not only to procreate, but also to amass great power and wealth. You are now a part of that power and wealth. We have billions of dollars at our disposal. We also have what we call Agents, working in the Governments of every country as well as the Leadership at every major national corporation and organization."

Pictures of major corporate and political figures including US Presidents quickly flipped on the screens.

"This allows us to do as we need to further our cause. As we speak, a home is being setup for you in Las Vegas where we found you. You are also going to be furnished with a bank account with all you will need. You will also receive a security staff to help keep you safe. Feel free to live and do as you want. You can live and go anywhere you choose."

Makaann bent down and picked up an aluminum case.

"This case has a laptop inside. This laptop is encoded to only allow you to access it. It contains the history of our Brotherhood as well as links to a secure database housing a roster of our current agents. You will also find information on each of us and how to find us if you need. Please make sure this is secured at all times. We would encourage you to study and to learn more about us."

Makaann walked the case over to me and set it on the floor next to my chair. He held his arms open and wanted to hug me so I quickly stood up.

"It is our custom where the youngest Mutare looks after the newest member and provides instruction and information as needed. Alexander, Job will be your caretaker."

I turned to look at Job and he looked less than enthused as he gave me a half a smile.

"Alexander, I am so happy to welcome you. You are our brother."

The room applauded and the meeting quickly concluded. Everyone got up and started to leave. I shook a few hands and they left with only slight pleasantries. In less than twenty minutes, the house was completely empty with an exception of some of the staff.

I took the opportunity to sit down outside and to relax for a little to let my mind try to comprehend what had happened. I sat at a table on the back deck and a staff member quickly came to my service offering me some food and drink. I took the time to open the case Makaann left me. Inside I found the laptop he mentioned. It certainly didn't look standard. There was also a mobile phone and a folder. I took out the phone and put it into my pocket and then opened the folder.

In the folder were financial documents. It detailed several offshore accounts with millions of dollars in them. There were checking and investment accounts and they all had my name on them. The last thing I found in the case was a wallet. It contained a few credit cards with my name already imprinted.

The staff told me a car was ready when I was ready to go. As I climbed in my phone buzzed with a text message from Job. It was fairly direct and simply said, "I will contact you soon. In the mean time, start reading."

I was excited and nervous all at the same time. It was amazing to think this was all happening to me, but at the same time, it made me incredibly anxious. Who was I to try to evolve the human race? What if I let them all down?

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers