The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BikerRob
BikerRob
27 Followers

I pull away from your mouth and drop to my knees. Our lips meet and we kiss passionately, our eyes locked on each other. Finally I pull my lips off your mouth and place my hands on your face. I slowly turn your face to each side, allowing you to see much of the room. You realize that the room is lit only by a few candles.

You remember the Stranger and quickly look around the room to see where he is. And who he is.

"He's gone. We are alone now. The rest of this night will be spent making love. What we did tonight was amazing. I loved it, and I hope you loved it. We will likely do it again some day. But now, I want you to be more than my slave, I want you to be my lover. For the rest of the night, I want to assure you that you are mine forever, and that regardless of what kind of sexual games we play, most important to me is that I love you and respect you. From this point on, you can speak freely. You are my equal. You are my lover."

As I speak, I reach for your wrists and untie your hands, freeing you from the chair.

I pull you to your feet and bring you into my arms, my hard cock pressing against your belly. As I turn and lower you to the futon, laying on top of you and sliding back inside of you, I hear you whisper, "I love you."

We make love.

BikerRob
BikerRob
27 Followers
12